The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My gut tells me this is going to devolve into a massive orgy..." Brynn mutters after the slap. "Now that's an idea I can get behind..." Alex murmurs. "Goddammit Alex. Wait for it... Bingo. Boners on my ass again." Brynn mutters again, planting her face into the bed. Pyro, Rasha, Alex and Rina look at each other, then all of them look at Olivia with lusty gazes. "Sooo.... Who's going to start?" Alex asks, and they can clearly see his twin members pressing down the flesh of Brynn's ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia puts up a facade to think about it. "Man, I just don't know... who is going to start this massive orgy waiting to HAHA I WILL!" In a flash her suit is off and all eight tentacles dart around the room. Two find Pyro, Rash and rina, slipping one into their asses and pussies each while the last two move over to Alex and Brynn, popping one into Alex's ass and the other into Brynn's mouth. She casually saunters over and pulls Brynn's clothes off before lining up her twin members against her pussy. With a devious grin she pushes both in with a happy moan. "Oh YES! Five way feed back is amazing!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all moan as they're suddenly penetrated, Pyro, Rasha and Rina falling to the floor and humping her tentacles while Alex moans, fishes his dicks out, and immediately rams them into Brynn's ass and pussy, eliciting a loud scream of pleasure and pain from around the cock stuffed in her mouth as she is suddenly penetrated by three thick, throbbing cocks. Alex slowly starts thrusting back and forth hard, his hips slapping hers with every deep thrust. He reaches around and digs his fingers into Olivia's ass, pulling her closer as he rams three fingers at once into her ass and pussy, thrusting them in hard and fast while rubbing them up against her g-spot and prostate. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans in pure bliss as her tentacles plunge deeper into everyone while she grinds her twin members in and out of Brynn's pussy, relishing in the tight wet passage. "Geeze girl, you can take a lot of cock in one hole! I like it!" She gives a sudden gasp as Alex pulls her over and shoves his fingers into her ass and pussy. A loud moan escapes her mouth and she quickly pulls her cocks out of Brynn's pussy. "That's it big guy, you asked for it." She moves around back and promptly pushes her cocks into Alex's ass. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a series of loud moans as she's double penetrated by her brother. Alex groans loudly when more cocks are added to the one already stuffed in his ass, his tongue snaking out to wrap around Olivia's breasts and nipples, squeezing them together and teasing the nipples. He picks up the pace, ramming into Brynn faster and making her ass ripple with every slam as he tightens up and fucks himself on Olivia's dicks. Looking at the other girls, she sees Pyro has climbed over Rina and Rasha, kissing Rina while her tail plows into Rasha's pussy alongside the cock, making her moan loudly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
{Check Pm) 

"Oooohhh fuck... that tongue of yours big guy... it drives me nuts!" She pounds into his ass harder and faster while her tentacles squirm and thrusts into their respective holes. Already her cocks are throbbing and leaking pre cum all over Alex's insides as her lust burns brightly at so much feed back

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts and moans with every thrust into his ass, the rebound making him fuck Brynn even harder. The other girls squeal in delight as Olivia penetrates them even faster, their holes clamping down around her. Rina is the first to cum, a loud squawk of bliss echoing through the room as she tightens up like a vice around her tentacles in her ass and pussy, squirting girlcum over her cocks and the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Rina's orgasm only makes her thrust faster, her hands gripping Alex's ass firmly while pounding into him hard enough for her big balls to slap against his ass with every thrust. "Fuck! Alex... your ass is... too good! Gonna cum... real soon!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! God! Fuck! Then cum, you slut! Fill my ass up!" He yells, furiously pounding into Brynn as his ass tightens up around her a bit more. Brynn lets out a loud wail and cums, her holes squeezing around Alex as she squirts cum onto his legs while her dick blasts ropes of cum over the bed. He grunts, continuing to fuck her as his knots rapidly swell, and bristles stiffen, scratching Brynn's prostate and g-spot, making her already sensitive walls practically explode with pleasure. With another loud grunt, Alex slams his knots into Brynn and cums hard, his ass squeezing down painfully hard around Olivia's dicks. This sets off another orgasm from Brynn, who screams loudly in pleasure as she unloads more spurts of cum onto the bed. This whole display is too much for Pyro, and she cums too, squealing loudly as her holes tighten up, femcum splattering all over the floor, her tail ramming in all the way to Rasha's cervix. Even through her orgasm-filled mind, she is careful not to penetrate her womb lest she hurt the life growing inside. Nevertheless, it sets Rasha off, and she lets out a chirruping moan, her holes spasming around Olivia's tentacles, milking them for their cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia throws her head back and wails in pleasure, her orgasm ripping through her body. Massive globs of cum spray from her tentacles into everyone she was fucking while her twin cocks pump Alex nice and full of her cum. Everyone gets an equal share but due to her legendary loads, everyone is getting a large cum gut. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all moan in pleasure as they are filled, Brynn's swelling stomach actually lifting her slightly off the bed. Alex leans back, pulling Brynn with him, and kisses Olivia on the cheek. "That was amazing as usual, babe." He says, winking. "Whew! I'm inclined to agree with you there, Alex! That was amazing! So, Brynn, when did you and Alex get a thing-?" She's interrupted by a cum-stained pillow thrown by Brynn smacking her right in the face. "We do NOT have a thing going on! He's just obsessed with having sex with me! And..." She blushes a bit. "His dicks feel amazing too..." She says, rubbing Alex's thighs as he grins, pleased. Pyro sits up and tosses the pillow back, grinning wide. "Still a thing!" Brynn groans and rolls her eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
with a shake of her head Olivia composes herself again. "Don't be mean Pyro, just a little sibling masturbation alright? Besides, Alex's dicks DO feel really good, that is just a known fact!" She slowly pulls all her cocks out of everyone and flops onto the bed. "Phew... I'm still tingling after that! Should do it more often!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex flops down on top of her, pulling Brynn down with him. "Well thanks, Liv!" He says, a smug grin on his face. "Dog pile!" Pyro yells, immediately jumping on them, followed by Rina and finally Rasha, who scrambles to the top of the pile, lays her head on Rina's breasts, and curls up, chirruping happily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia wheezes as she is promptly buried under a naked dog pile ""Geeze! A little more warning would be great next time!" She pats Pyro's ass since it is in range. "Well... at least the view is good." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro wiggles her ass at her, tail batting her affectionately around the head as she settles down. "Of course! My ass brightens up anyone's day!" She says. "Really? I gotta fuck it when I'm in a bad mood, then." Alex says, chuckling and slapping her ass, making her jerk forwards and almost toppling Rina and Rasha off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hahahaha! That is one hell of an anti depressant. Just pull up qick and fuck Pyro's ass. Instantly makes you feel better or you can fuck her pussy for free! That is a real sales pitch Pyro, you should try it some time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro smacks her tail on Olivia's head. "I'm a slut, but not that big of one! I'd only let certain people do it! Like... You, Alex, and Brynn." She says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia turns to Alex and Brynn. "I am fairly certain she just offered us free use of her ass at any point in time. Did you hear that Alex? Because I heard that." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex and Brynn perk their heads up. "Yep! We heard it!" They say at the same rime, before looking at each other and giving the other a high five. "What? No, I- Oh fuck it. Yeah! Free use!" She blows a raspberry and shakes her ass again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Three of Olivia's tentacles slide out from the dog pile and happily push into Pyro's ass with a happy sigh from Olivia. "Well then, don't mind if I do! Just gonna get myself off a second time here." She says as casually as one can while ass fucking their lover. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro lets out a long, lewd moan before shimmying backwards, which serves to both get the tentacles deeper in her ass as well as position her pussy right above Olivia's mouth. Her hands reach out to grab her dicks, slowly stroking them, before she bends her head down and takes in one of them, starting to suck her off. Her tongue swirls around her glans and her entire length, hitting all of her sensitive spots while her hands stroke the other cock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"HELLO!" She cries as she is not only pushed deeper into her lovers ass, but is gifted to a blow job as the same time! She reaches her hands up and grabs her ass by the sides while lifting her head up and burying her face in that sweet sweet pussy, lapping at it like it was the worlds most tasty honey pot! Her cocks throbbed in her ass and mouth, pre cum leaking out as she let her body enjoy the pleasure to the fullest. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro shudders as Olivia starts working on her pussy, bobbing her head on her cock even faster as she moans, sending pleasureable vibrations through her cock. One hand remains on her cock while the other delves down between her legs, fingers slipping into her ass and toying with it, rubbing her prostate as her tail comes around and penetrates Olivia's pussy, corkscrewing into her as she rubs up against her g-spot before pushing it in further, slipping it into her womb as she thrashes the tail around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans into Pyro's pussy and begins to pump her tentacles into her ass much faster than before, fast enough for lewd squelching noises to radiate from the connection and pre cum serves as lube. She bucks her hips up into oyro's mouht as much as she can while she shoves more of her tongue into that sopping wet box. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans loudly and shudders, her body wracked with waves of pleasure. She suddenly squeals loudly around the cock in her mouth as Olivia picks up the pace, but manages to hold on, bobbing her head up and down even faster as she thrusts both fingers and tail into their respective holes furiously, moaning loudly with every hard thrust into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a wail of bliss Olivia crashes into orgasm with no further warning. Massive amounts of virile yellow seed pump into Pyro's ass and mouth while her one free cock sprays its load all over her face and chest. Her pussy and ass both tighten up, the former leaking large amounts of girl cum over the inserted fingers. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro jerks and twitches as her ass is filled with hot cum, right before she screams in pleasure and cums, her cum squirting out over Olivia's face. She starts licking off the spilled cum, swallowing each glob she gets. "Mm. Kinda like it. Got this sweet and sour taste. More sweet than sour. Didn't I say that once? Eh, doesn't matter." She says, licking Olivia's dicks clean. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia happily licks Pyro clean of her girl cum while using her hair to wipe off her face. "you did, said it was almost like lemonade which is awesome beyond belief! Shame you can't get pregnant while already pregnant.... cause with the time we are stuck together I could more than give you a couple more kids!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro laughs and turns around, almost knocking Rina and Rasha off again, the latter giving an indignant squeak and clambering down to curl up on top of Brynn instead, muttering something about a stupid Pyro and her restless ass. Rina was already asleep, so the movement hardly disturbs her. Pyro snuggles up closer to Olivia, hugging her and pulling her head down into her large breasts as she rubs her back, careful not to touch her hair. "Yeah. But that's mostly because you're just super horny." She says, chuckling and poking her dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"well, i am, on average, much hornier than others.  But you Pyro, you just bring out the worst in me! i see that jiggling ass and bouncing breasts and just lose my mind!" for example she wraps her lips around a nipple and gives it a good suck.. "I never get tired of this amazing body of yours!"