The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... See..." She mutters, getting dressed again. "Alex, what brought this on?" She asks, walking up to him and hugging him, looking up at his face with a sisterly love. "I... Don't know. Just something rather-" They're interrupted by a sudden loud announcement. "Incoming interplanetary tactical nukes! Begin evacuations immediately!" Then, a siren begins to wail, the sound traveling throughout the base. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"holy shit good call Alex.... BUT WE NEED TO RUN!" She grabs both of them by the wrist and takes off down the hall way. "We have to get to my ship! We have to get out of here! We need to get Carver, Pyro and Rasha as well!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He digs his heels in and yanks his wrist out of Olivia's grasp. "I need to stay and help with the evac. Take Brynn and go!" He yells, streaking off to who knows where. "Alex no!" Brynn yells after him, but he's long gone. She turns to Olivia. "Fuck! Let's go! The others will meet us at the ship! Crap I hope the base can manage to get aloft in time..." She says. As if on cue, they hear a loud whirring noise as the base starts to fold up and snap together different parts to form the giant mothership. "Shit! Now we have even less time! Let's go!" Brynn yells, yanking Olivia after her as she runs towards Olivia's ship. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pounds down the hall way with Brynn and they quickly reach her ship. Running up to the side she drops the cargo bay door. "Get on! I have to get Pyro and Rina at least!!" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn runs in, and a few minutes later, "No need for Pyro! She and Rasha are here already! Alex has gone for Rina and Carver! I'm sure of it!" She yells back, running out to grab her wrist and pull her in. Doing so reveals a sight that would be otherwise comical were it not for the dire situation they were in. Olivia sees Rasha, eyes wide and body trembling, being hugged by Pyro, who is equally wide eyed and trembling, her arms, tail and legs wrapped around the adorable reptile. "Olivia! Thank God you're here!" Pyro says when she notices Olivia, the relief in her voice palpable. Rasha chirrups and nods in agreement, still holding on tightly to Pyro. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Just hold on tight! I will get the ship powered up, but we have to wait for Alex to get here with Rina and Carver!" She jumps into the cock pit and starts booting up the engines and systems. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't have to wait long, as soon, a grey and red streak appears, moving down the hangar entrance. Something huge covered in armour rushes into the ship, dumps something unceremoniously on the floor, then streaks out again, leaving a very surprised Rina behind. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She opens up the com systems. "Rina! Get into my room, the others are in there! Make sure you hold on tight to something, we are going to be leaving in a real big hurry once Alex comes back again!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees Rina nod and scramble for the room. She notices other pilots starting to get into their fighter crafts and powering them up before heading down the hangar to an unknown exit. She had best follow them if she were to find her way out. Another few minutes later, and Alex is back, dumping Carver on the floor. The spider man immediately scrambles up and runs for the cockpit, Alex hot on his heels. Once they get in, Alex immediately yells. "Go go go! The nukes are going to hit in fifteen minutes! Follow the fighters!" He points out through the windshield, where she can see the last few fighters lifting off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cargo door slams shut and the already warmed up engines roar to life as she maneuvers her ship down the same point the fighters are going. "Hang on to your butts people! I'm going to punch it the moment we are in the open!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The journey to the exit hardly takes a few minutes, and before she knows it, she's out in the open, the water rushing around her ship. Looking back, she can see the base continuing to fold up and fit together before slowly lifting, the sand at the bottom sucking at it as it dislodges itself, the powerful engines kicking in once it's clear. It starts heading for the surface. Just in time, Olivia thinks, as she sees seven bright spots of light, the tactical nukes, heading straight for them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment she is out in the open she flips a trigger which reveals a button. She slams her fist onto it and the engines roar with power as the ship suddenly lurches forward at top speeds. "Gotta.... get out... of the water... for hyper speed! Come on! How far down are we?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Five minutes till we hit the surface!" Alex yells, looking at her instrument panel. 

Behind her, the mothership slowly picks up pace, the water starting to roil as the huge ship makes its way to the surface. Olivia finally gets a good look at it. 

The ship is absolutely ginormous, shaped like an ancient sea creature, with large extensions resembling fins projecting out of its sides. The lights continue to grow brighter, bringing doom and destruction to the entire planet, and them too, if they happened to get caught in the blast. 

hiveship6.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come on baby... just a little bit faster... I know you can do it!" She has the thrusters to full as she races toward the surface of the water. Her right hand moves over and starts revving the hyper drive engine.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn suddenly appears next to her. "Too slow... They're going too slow!" She growls in frustration, looking at the base with worry as the bright dots get larger. Alex clasps her hand and looks at Olivia. At least, she THINKS he's looking at her. His mask obscures his face. The mothership continues to move up through the water, creaking in protest against the intense pressure. "Olivia... Head for space. Give the mothership as much time to escape as possible. Please. I want to see if they escape." She says, clutching Alex's hand tightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Titan Kaiser bursts from the water and gains even more speed with the friction gone. "Are... you sure that is a good idea?" She looks at Brynn and sighs before turning off the hyper drive. "Fine... but this is your choice, not mine." She flys the ship as fast as it can go, quickly leaving orbit before turning it around to float and watch from afar. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The missiles few closer and closer, until they finally hit the atmosphere and become giant fiery rods of death. Most of them luckily fly right past the base, embedding into the seabed before exploding, sending shockwaves reverberating through the planet. Two of them hit the unfortunate Bongo, whose roar of pain they can hear even from this far away, before the sea turns bright green as Bongo's blood fills the water, the ancient behemoth blown to bits by the nukes. The last nuke streaks towards the base, but the captain piloting it makes a rather clever manoeuvre that results in the nuke deflecting off the side of one of the extensions. It was in vain, as the nuke explodes almost a kilometre below, ripping off the appendage, blood, bodies, and broken bits of the ship filling the water. The mothership lists to the side a bit before it escapes the water, smoke trailing from the broken part. A loud whine can be heard as the ship charges its hyperdrive, and with a loud roar, it blasts into space. A few seconds later, the shockwaves of the nukes impacting the planet hit the Titan Kaiser, violently shaking the ship!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia keeps her grip on the ship controls "aaaaah shiiiiiiit! This is why we should have left!" She tries to steer it away from the planet lest the ship rip in half from the shaking. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She manages to turn the ship, hearing a loud crash from something inside falling down. Brynn quickly types something into the navicomp right before Olivia hits the hyperdrive and they shoot forwards, space bending around them in a vortex as they leave the doomed planet behind. An audible sigh of relaxation escapes all of them as the vortex envelopes them, transporting them to places unknown. To Olivia, that is. 

vortex_of_blue_energyz_by_gazek-d2xzpcb.png

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jumps from her chair and heads off down the hall. "god damn it what broke?! I swear if it was my alchemy lab again I am going to throw such a fricken hissy fit!" She screams as she looks for the source of whatever crashed. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately, it turned out to be exactly that. A mixture of fluids stains the floor, broken glass littering the area. She can feel Alex standing behind her, and he reaches out to put an armoured hand on her shoulder. "Thanks, Liv..." Murmurs a tinny voice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia was practically frothing at the mouth as she looked at the mix of EXPENSIVE materials on the floor. She stiffly walked over and got the bio hazard waste bin she has for exactly this reason, put on the triple layered gloves and gas mask, and set about cleaning up the mess. "Every time... every fucking time... I can't even begin to explain my rage right now... should have just left... Get Plexiglas vials... fuck." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex drops to his knees to help, pulling on a pair of gloves as well and tossing stuff into the wastebin. This allows her to get a good look at his armour as well. 

It's a large red and grey striped mechanical suit, with a helm obscuring the wearer's face. Two large metal wings are folded into the back, and she can see the the hilts of his swords and rifle strapped to his back, as well as his shotgun pistols strapped to his thighs. PicsArt_10-01-12.48.47.jpg

[Worked for AGES on this fucking thing...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It takes almost ten minutes, but they finally get it cleaned up and washed away so there is not health hazard. "Woa... nice suit... rather intimidating if you ask me. Then again, I know the big lug under it so that takes away from the fear factor." She gives him a smile and shoves the bin in the corner after sealing the locks on it. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She knows he's smiling under the helmet as he shakes his head. He reaches up and presses a button on the underside of his skull, and the suit starts to unravel, starting from the helm and making its way down to his feet. He steps out of the suit, which then folds down into something about the size of a large briefcase, complete with a handle, which he picks up. "Yeah. I suppose you're right." He says with a weak smile, holding his arms out to her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps into his arms and wraps her around is back. "It's ok big guy... we got out, the base got out... we will put this all back together again." She kisses at his neck while rubbing his back. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hugs her tight as he bends down to kiss her neck. "Yeah. We'll move on. We always have, always will. Although... Where the fuck are we going to sleep now? The journey to Castellan is maybe a few days, even with your hyperdrive." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we have my bed, the lounge couches and the guest room. We will just have to get cozy!" She squeezes him and lets go. "I... I have to go and talk to Rina. Throw myself at her mercy." She steps back and heads back to her room.  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and lets her go, heading back to the cockpit to converse with Brynn. 

When she enters her room, Rasha and Pyro see her, glance at Rina, and walk out, Pyro tail-patting Olivia's butt as encouragement. Rina just stares at Olivia, not saying a word. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks in front of Rina, falls to her knees and presses her face into the floor. "I... I never wanted that to happen. It was an accident. I am so sorry Rina. I realize you must feel betrayed... you might even hate me... but I just want you to know I didn't do that on purpose... I would never hurt you purposefully.