The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmh! God that's not fair!" She whines, dry-humping Olivia through her pants. A few minutes later, and she relents. "Okay! Fine! You can have more pictures! Now just let me fuck you! I'm going to explode!" She wails, her eyes screwed shut. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and pulls her zipper all the way down, her cocks flopping out and her holes on full display down below. "I will hold you to your word. Go ahead then love, give it to me!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn grabs her ass and hefts her up onto the desk, burying her head between her breasts as she immediately rams her dick hard into her pussy, bottoming out in one thrust and moaning with ecstasy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals happily and wraps her arms around Brynn's back and her legs around her hips. "Oooh! you are such a needy girl! Did the morning denial leave you wanting? That's ok, give it all to me, Iw ill let you find relief." Her pussy squeezes down on Brynn's cock nice and tight. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck fuck fuck! Yes! Oh my god! Please let me use your pussy!" She groans, thrusting hard and fast into her. She pops her head up and takes a nipple into her mouth, eagerly suckling on it. A hand drops and rams three fingers into her asshole, pressing down hard on her prostate. 

[Dinner.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A sharp gasp rushes from her lungs as she suddenly has three fingers up her ass. She clenches down even harder and starts thrusting her hips back to meet Brynn half way through her thrusting. "Yes! Use my cunt like an onahole! Fuck it raw and hard! Come on Brynn, give me that stored up seed!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a long, loud moan as she picks up the pace, ramming hard into Olivia as her knot swells and bristles stiffen. "Oh god yes! I haven't fucked someone in so loooong!" She moans, grabbing Olivia's nipple between her teeth as her fingers thrust into her ass even faster. She rams the knot in with a loud grunt and continues to fuck her hard, fast, and wet; loud slapping noises echoing around the room. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and holds her head in place as she plays with her nipple. "Lies! you were fucking my ass not that long ago! Two days at most! Silly girl." Her flexible body easily takes in her solo knot, her pussy making what slurping sounds every time Brynn pushes in. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Still too long!" She grunts as she pounds her faster. "I'm going to cum! In or out!?" She groans, tongue weakly licking at her nipple as her hips go into overdrive, her mind awash with pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Inside! Cum inside you glorious woman! Fill me up with your seed! I know you want to!" She pulls her legs in tight, forcing Brynn to hilt inside of her. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a wild moan and slams into her hard, blasting rope after rope of cum into her pussy, her hips jerking forwards, packing the cum in tight as she hugs Olivia's body hard, her fingers in her ass pressing down hard on her prostate. She sucks hard on Brynn's nipple, as if trying to draw out milk that isn't there before tilting her face up and kissing Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She truns the kiss with a wail of bliss as she hits orgasm, her twin members spraying their massive load between their locked bodies, soaking both of them, the desk and the floor in yellow seed while her pussy milks Brynn's dick for all it is worth while leaking girl cum all over the place. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn moans weakly as she collapses back into her chair, pulling Olivia down with her. Their bodies make a wet squishing sound as they meet, the cum running down. Brynn removes her fingers from Olivia's ass and hugs her properly. "Now I see why Alex loves you so much. You're soft, squishy, and a great fuck." She murmurs, her head resting on her breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the hug with a happy sigh. "I also have a winning personality and a shining smile!" She laughs and gives her a squeeze, really mushing her face into her breasts. "Though I will take whatever compliment I can get. So, for our photo shoot, I was thinking that big aquarium room would look fantastic!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... You want me to pose nude in a giant aquarium? And technically, it's not an aquarium. We're viewing them in their natural habitat. To them, we're the exhibit." She chuckles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It looks like an aquarium... so I will call it just that! But yes, the lighting in there would be great... just need some props for you to pose with. A few arm chairs, some toys, a couch and maybe even a bed if we can push it all there!" Her cocks throb against her stomach. "Sounds like fun right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The lifting part doesn't..." She mutters, rubbing her back. "But I suppose we can get Alex to do it... And lock the damn door!" She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes yes, we will lock the door... though I am sure Alex is going to want to watch... epsecially if he is the one to move all the props in!" She plants a kiss on her nose.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, that's pretty much a given. Hell, he might even want you to take a few pictures of him fucking me..." She groans, shaking her head between Olivia's breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure he would like that. But it won't happen because that wasn't part of our deal now was it?" She nuzzles the side of her neck. "I said I wanted pictures of you, not you and him." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. You already see him for half your day..." She murmurs, chuckling. "Moooost of which ends in fucking." She winks up at her before pulling out. "I guess you should go and tell him... Meet me there!" She says, getting dressed and giving Olivia a show while she's at it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Brynn's ass a slap before heading back to her ship to shower and get a proper camera and then going to Alex's room and knocking. "Big guy, you in there?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So, your sister hacked my phone and took her pictures back as well as the ones I deleted from her phone. So I went over to get them back, which I did, and then she really wanted to fuck me so I let her on the condition that she has to willingly model nude for me. Soooooooo, wanna move some props over to that big aquarium like room and start at a naked Brynn while I take photos?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks. "Wait. What? Ugh. Nevermind. Yeah. Yeah I'll help." He says, shifting uneasily. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I just... Feel a little weird. Got this weird sense of foreboding. It's probably just my mood swings. I don't know. Oh fuck it." He shakes his head hard. "Alright. What do you want me to move to the room?" He asks, looking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at him seriously. "Foreboding... that isn't good. I can get my pictures another time. Let's go tell Brynn about this... I don't want to be caught with my pants down." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? I always seem to catch you with your pants down." He gives her a nervous laugh that dies in his throat before walking out in front of her, heading for Brynn's office. He barges in, to find that she isn't there? "Ugh. Where is she...?" She hears him mutter with exasperation. A clicking noise follows as he accesses the base cameras. "Aquarium. Let's go." He says shortly, turning to walk out of the office, heading for the aquarium. They get there soon enough, and he barges in to see Brynn in the middle of stripping her clothes off. With a yelp, she tries to cover herself back up, until she realises it's just her fuckbuddy and brother. "Oh... Hey guys. What's up?" She asks, looking at Alex curiously. "I... Think something bad is going to happen..." Alex murmurs. Brynn frowns at him then looks at Olivia. "How long was he like this?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Since I found him in his room a few minutes ago. I have learned to trust these kinds of feelings so... we can take pictures later Brynn. Now isn't the time I think"