The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Something tells me you're going to shove them down my throat anyway, so why not... But! Just one orgasm! I have stuff to do!" She says, sticking her tongue our at her before opening her mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just stands there with her cocks resting on her tongue, a smile on her face. "Nope! I am respecting your choice. So I will ask again, do you want to suck on my cocks, or should I just put them away?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmmmh!" She grumbles before she looks away. "Then that's a no. Alex, get out of me and give me my clothes back, please. I have things to do. The base doesn't run by itself." She says. Alex whines and pulls out of her with a loud 'slurrr-pop!' and rolls off, handing her clothes to her. She quickly strips out of the restraining red suit with a little difficulty, unintentionally giving them a show of her shaking assets as she does so before getting dressed. "Well, see you cuties later!" She calls out, running out of the room. 

[Dinner]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fun is fun, but she does have stuff to do ya know?" She jumps onto the bed, bouncing a few times before landing on her back with her cocks standing straight up. "How about you big guy? What a free breakfast?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes. "Well if you insist... But I want something in return!" He says, grinning and giving his hips a sway, letting his dicks bob around before he crawls onto the bed, until his face is right next to her dicks. He reaches up and slowly rubs his palm over one of her dicks before opening his mouth. A clicking sound is heard, and his jaw suddenly opens wider. He takes both her dicks and starts deepthroating them, bobbing his head up and down as his tongue runs over her fleshy glans. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans in bliss as both of her cocks slip into his mouth at the same time, throbbing and leaking pre cum almost instantly. "Holy shit Alex! That is some addition you have there! Ffffuuuuck, it feels good!" She smiles as an idea comes to mind. "Swing those hips up here lover, lets get a 69 going on!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pops his head off her dicks. "Hey! Not a bad idea!" He swings his hips around until his dicks are hovering right above her mouth. "I hope I don't knot your mouth or something. That would probably break your jaw..." He says, going back to sucking on her dicks, leaving his dicks hanging for her to grab whenever she feels like. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Let's hope not... I am flexible but not a snake person!" She opens up wide and takes one of his cocks into her mouth while her hands quickly grab and stroke the other other. Her lips lock tight around him and her tongue swirls around the sensitive flesh while she sucks with gusto!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex moans loudly onto her cocks as she works on his, the vibrations from his deep voice stimulating her even further as he sucks her off a little faster, his hands reaching down and slipping into her pussy and ass, pressing her prostate and rubbing her g-spot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a surprised squeal and her toes curl into the bedding before she reaches up and returns the favor, sticking two fingers into his ass and poking his prostate. She moves her head up and down his member just a bit faster before popping off and gobbling up his second cock while her hands shift to the first one. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps and his hips jerk forwards when she sticks her fingers into his ass, ramming his dick down her throat. He thrusts his fingers into her faster in return as he sucks harder, trying to get her to cum first. It's officially a race now! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets a sneaky idea and starts humming around his cock sending all kinds of lovely vibrations down his length as she pistons her fingers faster into his ass as well. Her free hand strokes his cock as fast as possible while she clenches her pussy and ass down to try and slow his progress on her. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls in pleasure and stretches her wide, ramming three fingers in as far as they'll go before thrusting furiously. He apparently had a trick up his sleeve too, as his tongue stops jerking her cocks off and slips into the urethra of one of them, worming its way downwards as he locks his lips around her dicks and sucks like a vacuum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eye fly wide open and she thrusts up into his mouth as she feels his tongue invade her urethra. Trying to regain some ground, she pulls out two tentacles and promptly stuffs them up his ass and rubbs them against his prostate at a constant rate.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans and starts bucking his hips, fucking her face as pre leaks liberally from his dicks. His tongue starts thrusting in and out of her urethra faster, pretty much fucking it roughly as he bobs his head up and down. He curls his hands into fists and rams them into her holes, fisting her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals as she almost losses it, but her pure stubbornness holds her back from cumming. Wanting to return the rough fisting, she sends a third tentacles up his ass as deep as it will go. She won't last much longer, her urethra turning out to be a serious weak spot for her as he roughly tongue fucks it. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans, a long, loud one, and she can feel his knots swelling. The groan sends pleasurable vibrations down her dicks as he shoves his fists in further. He suddenly starts twirling his tongue in a corkscrewing motion as he tongue fucks her urethra. He starts humping her face, reflexively trying to get his knot in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She panics and puts her hand on his thighs, trying to hold him back from knotting her jaw. In the midst of her panic she looses focus and with a loud moan she starts spraying her load into his mouth and ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can hear a muffled "Shit!" As he rams his dick down her throat, thankfully not knotting her jaw, and cums, blasting streams of hot cum into her mouth, filling her stomach up and giving it a nice bulge. His stomach bulges out as well, thanks to her prodigious load, and jiggles with every movement. He pops off her dicks and rolls onto his back. "Fuuuck. So fuuull... That was awesoooome!" He says, groaning a bit before his hyper digestion kicks in and absorbs the cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just groans and lets out a loud burp as her stomach works over his big load. "I think.... I might need a sounding bar or something... because your tongue in my cock felt amazing. What is up with my body?! Pussy and ass, nah those are just kind of sensitive. Urethra and womb, super sensitive climax tools!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
In a second, he's on her, his face close to hers as he locks her limbs in a predatory crouch. "Because they're not used to penetration. Unlike your ass or pussy, which has been penetrated so many times it barely feels anything." He says, grinning cheekily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blows a raspberry at him. "Well excuse you! I will have you know they feel plenty of sensations! These two are just new and fresh is all!" She huffs at him and lightly slaps his cheek with her hair.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and kisses her, wrapping his arms around her as he pulls her closer, arching his back upwards and pushing her body up, kissing down her neck to her breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and rolling it around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a happy laugh which melts into a sigh as she feels her nipple slide into his mouth and receive some loving attention. "Geeze, you are just as tireless as I am when it comes to this!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Plus I just love you so damn much..." He murmurs, looking up at her as his teeth scrape around her nipple. He readjusts his position so she's straddling his waist while he's sitting up, giving him direct access to her holes and nipples. "I love you, Liv..." He murmurs, still looking up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and rests her hands on his shoulders, her breasts hanging from her chest over his. "I love you too, Alex. how many times do you need to hear it before you believe me?" She has a sly grin on her face as she looks down at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins right back. "As many times as you can make it fall from those beautiful lips of yours." He says, sinking her down onto his dicks, one for each hole and sighing with pleasure as his dicks are enveloped in the warmth of her holes. He leans forward and captures her nipples in his mouth again, his hands resting on her waist. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily at the familiar feeling of his cocks slipping into her holes, both her pussy and ass tightening up around him to keep him nice and deep inside. In return, she slides two tentacles into his ass again, pushing them in nice and deep before holding them still. "You are a hopeless romantic... but I guess you are MY hopeless romantic now. Hmm, maybe I should get a collar for you so everyone knows you are mine." It wasn't a question, more of a statement. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and pops off her nipples. "A collar. Right. I'm going to double stuff your ass for days if you do that." He says, smirking before he bends his head to her nipples again, suckling on them as he slowly thrusts in and out of her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a light chuckle she cradles his head up against her breast and slowly slides her hips up and down in sync with his thrusting, keeping her holes nice and tight for his liking. "It might be worth it to see you walk around in public with a collar on."