The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. Who knows." Rina says burying her face in Pyro's tits. Pyro laughs and picks her up easily, tossing her over her shoulder in a fireman's carry. Rina squawks in surprise, face redding as her ass is blatantly exposed to anyone facing Pyro. "Come on! Let's go to the mess hall! I'm famished!" Pyro says, walking off, Rina still over her shoulder, trying ineffectively to get Pyro to put her down. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea! I could use a good meal after all of that!" She follows Pyro happily, messing with Rina's dangling leggs and wrapping her arm around Pyro's hips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina squawks and squeals as Olivia tickles her feet, trying to wiggle around and escape again. 

Pyro leads them to a large hall, where people from almost all the known races are gathered, laughing, chatting, and stuffing their faces. They all look up as the trio enters. Some wave, some smile, some stare at Rina's ass, and some just go back to eating. The room itself is quite large, with a domed ceiling that arches high into the air. As for width, it was about the size of one and a half Titan Kaisers placed end to end. 

They see Brynn waving them over to her table. She is seated next to her brother Alex, who seems to be rather bored. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia heads on over and sits down with a smile. "Hey Brynn! Hello Alex. I hope everything has been going smoothly since you got back."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Oh yeah yeah it has." He says, staring at his food and pushing it around the plate. "Come on, Alex. Eat! You barely ate since Cinnara left!" Brynn says, chuckling. Alex shoots her a glare. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cinnara? Is that your girlfriend? Feeling a little love sick Alex? Aww, that is adorable!" She pats his hands softly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shoots both Brynn and Olivia a look so sour, a lemon would pale in comparison. Brynn laughs. "Not exactly! He has a huuuuuuge crush on her!" She says, a wide grin on her face. Alex glares at her again. "Brynn, shut it." He says, a wounded look on his face. "Oh! Unrequited love! How sad! How tragic! One man, searching for his long lost love, only to find she loves another!" Brynn says, waving her hands about in a theatric manner. There is a groan, a scrape, and a repeated thumping as Alex pushes his plate away and starts banging his head softly on the table, muttering something that sounds suspiciously like "Fuck. You. Brynn." With every thump. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia is face down on the table, laughing so hard that tears roll down her cheeks. "Oh my gosh Brynn! that is glorious! It's something you would expect from a high school drama or something! Wahahahahahaha! "

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Without even looking up at them, Alex flips them both the finger before dropping his arms limply to his side. "Oooh yeah! He invited her to dinner, helps her with everything, does pretty much everything for her, buuuut she loves someone eeeelsse!" Brynn says in a singsong voice, poking Alex. His hand suddenly shoots out and wraps around Brynn's neck, slamming her face down into her plate, and when she pops back up, her face is covered in white mush, which looks a lot like cum. She blinks for a few seconds before scooping some of it off onto her hands and slapping Alex upside the head with it, getting all of it into his perfect black hair. He slowly sits up and shoots her a look of pure venom, right before he grabs her in a headlock and rubs his knuckles into her head. Brynn squeals and twists, trying in vain to get out of his grip. "Heeeeelp!" She squeals, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and reaches over to take Brynn's plate before splatting the entire thing onto Alex's face. "Boom head shot!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex's grip doesn't loosen, but Olivia can see two tiny red spots glaring at her from under the covering of white. The next thing she knows, Brynn is flying straight for her, thrown by Alex. She just has time for her eyes to widen, right before Brynn slams into her headfirst, bowling her out of the seat. "Boom! Headshot!" She hears Alex yell, followed by the sound of Pyro and Rina laughing loudly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs as she tumbles across the floor with Brynn. Setting her to the side she gives him a grin. "You are a very sensitive one aren't you? Throwing your own sister around like that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blows her a raspberry. "Oh please. You're so soft and squishy she would hardly be hurt!" He laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am soft and squishy! It is a Laamin trait that many people like, because soft and squishy is so much better in bed than rough and hard." She flips him the bird "But the fact remains you are quick on the draw when people poke you... defensive much?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs. "I got a short temper. Problem? And you'd be worried too, if Pyro had gone off somewhere without even telling you anything. And you can shove that up your ass." He says, nodding to her upraised finger and sitting back down. Brynn groggily sits up. "Did he throw me again?" She mumbles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, he did, but I caught you so no worries." She reaches across the table and pokes his nose with her upraised finger. "From what I understand, you are not lovers with this girl you fancy, so why would she have to tell you anything? Do you own her? Does she live with you? Does she carry your child? No to all of those? then she can do what she wants you creepy stalker." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes before grabbing her finger and bending it backwards, and even though she's a Laamin, it suddenly gets painful when he twists her finger. "Close friends. She told me pretty much everything. Not something I'd expect you to know. You just fuck the first person you see and hope they like you." He says coolly, letting go of her finger. This earns gasps from Pyro, who immediately starts yelling at him, telling him to apologise. He just gets up, and there's a blur of motion as he disappears from the hall, the only remnant a blast of wind blowing through people's hair. 

"Stupid asshole." Pyro mutters. "Pyro, you know what's wrong with him. Just... Don't." Brynn murmurs, reaching out to pat her friend's leg. "I know, it's just... Why does he have to be such a dick sometimes!?" She says, sitting down and putting her head in her hands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia frowns and shakes her hand out. "Ow... that was unpleasant. What is his problem? why does he act like an entitled little child with daddy issues so he became the school bully for more attention? That is not to mention the freakish speed and strength. he one of Carver's test dummies?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn and Pyro look at each other. "Errr... Not exactly... Um... I'll explain when we're somewhere more private..." Brynn murmurs, looking at the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh goody, I sense depressing story time in the near future. At least let me eat before then" She gets up and moves to gather some grub.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn looks at Pyro again before joining Olivia to get some food. Rina just sits there, a shocked expression on her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia isn't picky, she just takes what is offered at the food bar and heads back to the table to eat.

(Also, food scenes bother me :p )

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Facepalm] 

The meal passes in relative silence, the mood ruined by Alex. It seemed he had something against Olivia in particular. But what...? She realised that it was only when she was around and opened her snarky mouth that his mood immediately went sour. After the meal is over, Brynn takes their plates and returns them to the mess hall kitchen before returning to their table. "Alright. Somewhere quiet... Let's head to your ship." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, let's." She walks back to her ship with the others, everyone gathering in her room. "So, what's the deal with him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay." Brynn takes a deep breath, rubbing her hands on her thighs. "Alex... Isn't exactly... Normal, as you've noticed. The thing is, when he was a baby, he was born malformed and stunted. He almost died right in the first year of his life. Mom assigned Carver to start producing augmentations for him; the kind that wouldn't get rejected. The tissue thing. He took it two steps further, growing augs that wouldn't get rejected, would grow with him, and were even stronger. Unfortunately, he had decided to use an improved version of the super soldier serum as the... Functioning fluid? I don't know what to call it. As a result, he's prone to mood swings. At least he's not a raving lunatic..." She murmurs, looking at the floor. "Most of him is more aug than natural. Arms, legs, lungs, heart, most of his organs... The only thing that's still normal is his brain. Relatively speaking. So yeah... It was mom's bid to save her first child that led to him being turned into an experiment. " She says, her hands balled into fists. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... his entire body is a product of Carver's experiments while his mind struggles to hold onto whatever shreds of his personality that it can?" She nods her head knowingly. "I can believe, It has been three hundred years since those record were written... Carve must have fixed them to a degree with that much time on his side. I can empathize with his position, but at the same time don't expect me to coddle him because of it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't coddle him. Just don't piss him off. You're liable to get killed." Brynn says, looking her right in the eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If he is that much of a threat, why do you keep him in active status? Prone to mood swings with lethal anger issues does not make a good soldier... or anything else for that matter."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because he's my brother!" Brynn yells, tears in her eyes. "You think I'm just going to leave him hooked up to some machine that pumps drugs into him all day and night!?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I expect you to sort his shit out! I get it, he is messed up and hasn't had it easy, but this is like giving a moody child a gun and saying it is fine to shoot when you get upset again! It makes no sense no matter which way you swing it Brynn. you can't play favorites when in a position like yours!"