The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After six straight hours of just fucking and fucking, Olivia passes out. She's woken up a couple of hours later by an incessant poking at her butt. She looks around to see that Carver is literally poking her from his spot with a long collapsible length of steel. "About time you woke up. Move. I need to test her." He says, his face set into hard lines. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grumbles and looks down to see that she is laying on top of Pyro with her cocks still buried in the poor girl. She gently pulls every cock free from her stressed body before slowly getting up with a groan. "Oh... going to feel that for a while." She looks down over her body, namely to see if her balls are still as big.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Carver immediately rushes to Pyro, poking her here and there, inserting a few things into her holes, even scooping some of the cum into vials. Looking down, Olivia saw that her balls were still the same size, albeit slightly shrunk and throbbing painfully after the fact that she had just pretty much drained herself dry, and the precum was still a bright, radioactive yellow. Something deep inside her told her that this was permanent, and that she would be able to impregnate almost anything or anyone now, should she choose to. 

"I... Don't believe it..." Carver mutters, shaking his head. 

[I rolled for all this stuff. Surprisingly, they all showed up above six! Congratulations! Contraceptives are now ineffective against your cum!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[What dice do you roll for these things and what are your parameters?]

Olivia winces and gently rubs her sore balls. "What...what is it? what happened?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[2d6. Anything above a six is a win. Ten and above is a critical. I think I said this before?]

"Well... Not only is she pregnant... But..." He turns to Olivia with raised eyebrows. "They're twins. Congratulations. You're the fath- moth- parent! To two kids. I don't know their genders, but they're definitely kids, I could tell that much." He says, looking down at Olivia with a little respect in his eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her face glowed with a smile so big it was slightly creepy! "That is wonderful news! Oh I can't wait for her to wake up so we can celebrate together!" She winces and calms down "By hugging or somethign tame... my balls hurt."

[what would critical success have gotten me here? xD  ]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not surprised. You went for six hours straight." Carver mutters. "Not to mention..." He pounces on her this time, prodding and poking around her dick and balls. "It's permanent? Hmm. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that..." He says, taking out a notepad and writing something down. 

[Er... Nothing, really. Pyro got a critical, so, twins. If you had rolled criticals, you wouldn't really have gotten anything extra. Although I do think you would look rather nice with bright yellow hair. :p xD ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps in surprise as he pokes and prods at her cock and balls. "Geeze, you could just ask Carver, no need to jump me like that." She gets back up and brushes herself off. "I feel... virile. Like I could get anyone and anything pregnant now..."

[side affect for later? I don't mind. :p  ]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hrm? Oh you probably could. Even animals, should you choose to." He says, looking down at his tablet. "Hmm. There may be side effects... Could be good. Could be bad... Could be explosive. Who knows. Hmm..." He mutters, not even looking at Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, lets hope for good, deal with bad and avoid explosive all together." She sits down and rests Pyro's head in her lap, stroking her lovers hair affectionately while waiting for her to wake up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. If you ever feel like you're about to burst, and it's not from an emotion, do call me. And do give her the news." He says, skittering off elsewhere. It isn't long before Pyro wakes up, smiling up at Olivia as soon as she does so. "So? How did it go?" She asks apprehensively. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I have a massive pair of balls now. Like apples or oranges. I now have vibrant yellow cum that can impregnate anything and everything I put my dick into... Oh yea," She leans over Pyro's face and kisses her lips. "you have twins in your belly."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro blinks rapidly. "Wait. What!?" She squeals, jumping up and grabbing Olivia in another breath-crushing hug. She spins around again, lifting her feet off the floor. "Oh my gooood! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She squeals happily. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahahaha! Sorry! I'm just so happy! This is a whole new beginning!" She squeals happily, setting her down but still hugging her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she gasps for air but happily returns the hug to her pregnant lover. "I know lover, I know! this is amazing news! We can start rebuilding your race!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes! Oh my gosh I can't believe this!" She squeals, kissing her deeply. 

[This random kitten jumped me on the way back from a friend's house. Started climbing all over me! Highlight of my day. :) ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Pyro a firm squeeze while she pushes into the kiss. "This is wonderful news lover! Though I need to be careful now... other wise I will have more kids than zues from ancient human mythology!"

[Awww, kitty! Just a heads up, I have a buddy coming over today, so replies might get slow later]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Noted.] 

Pyro nuzzles her neck. "I really can't thank you enough, Olivia. This... This is huge. This is something... Something i never thought I'd be doing..." She murmurs, closing her eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Shhh, not need for such words. I did this because I wanted to help.... and because I wanted to get closer to you." She gives his rump a squeeze. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro makes a purring noise, kissing her on the cheek before pulling away. "Come on. Let's head back. Everyone's going to be wondering what happened. Oh, and remind me to upload a map of the base to your terminal later." She says, walking back out of the room, her ass swaying. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia follows after Pyro, her left hands glued to that swaying ass while she leans her head on her shoulder. "Well, regardless of what happens, this was a lovely start."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro leans her head onto Olivia's, nodding. "Indeed." She murmurs, wrapping a hand around her waist and leading them back to the ship. 

Rina for some reason was still waiting there, sitting on the ramp with her chin in her hands. She jumps up when she sees them. "Hey! Where were you guys!? I was getting bored off my ass just sitting here!" She complains. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and steps forward. "Well, how about this." She walks over to Rina and takes her hand, shoving it down her pants and onto her twin cocks while her tentacles slide out and wave in front of her. "Just getting some more parts to play with you my pretty!" She cackles and smiles at Pyro. "But more importantly, Pyro is going to have twins!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh!" She says, rubbing at Olivia's dicks before suddenly stopping and squinting at her. "Wait. What did you just say? Twins? Pyro?" She glances between them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, twins. I have sired Pyro's children. Long story short, her people are dieing off and are mostly sterile due to the harsh conditions of their bodies. So I got some mods like all these toys, higher cum production... and I am pretty sure I am the worlds more virile person now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my god WHAAAAAAAAT!?" She squeals, running to Pyro and bull rushing her, knocking her flat on her ass. "That's so awesome! We're going to have mini Pyros running around!? Really!?" She squeals, rubbing her head into her breasts. Pyro laughs and pats Rina's head. "Yes! Yes we are!" She says fondly, rubbing Rina's head. "Oh yeah. World's most virile person? You're not cumming in my pussy now!" Rina says, looking back over her shoulder and wiggling her bum, which, Olivia notices, she has crammed into tight yoga shorts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I will consent to that... but it does mean I am pumping that ass more than usual. Hope you are ready for that!" She gives Rina's ass a playful slap. "It is actually kind of strange... it's like I have super cum now, Carver warned me that I could even get animals pregnant. Which raises many questions, but the first one to my mind is 'what will the kids be'"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina shrugs. "Some weird mixture of Laamin and whatever animal you fucked? No idea. Hell, you might even create a new race!" She says, still hugging Pyro, who hasn't even bothered to get up off the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe! that would sure be different!" She laughs and leans on Pyro again. "I wonder if I am actually just a neutral party now. Like I can impregnate anything but it will just defer to the mothers race. That would make more sense, but not be nearly as much fun."