The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn makes a cute "Eyoh!" noise before turning redder. "I... Uh... Umm..." Her dick, however, doesn't seem to mind, and happily starts growing in Olivia's hands. Pyro grins. "Noticed it already? Yeah I'm not surprised. She always tries to hide it, for some reason!" Pyro laughs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a grin, Olivia pushes her half hard member against Brynn's ass. "You aren't the only one packing some extra heat down under girl. Now come on, let's get these off and see what we are working with!" She tugs at Brynns pants to get them down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn doesn't resist as her pants are pulled down, revealing her prick and moist pussy. Her dick is rather strange looking, like a jet black human penis, but with soft bristles arranged in rings from top to bottom. "I really don't think... Er..." She whines as her dick hardens on contact with the slightly cold air and Olivia pressing her own dick into her ass. "Did I mention she's still a virgin? Dick and both holes!" Pyro says, grinning from ear to ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps one hand around her cock while her other hand slides up to rub at her pussy. "Wow, such untapped potential here. Want to drop your virgin card with me Brynn? Trust me, once you have a go on a laamin dick, nothing else will do the trick. It will feel great! Just ask Rina, she spent all of yesterday bouncing on it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Olivia!" Rina looks to the side, embarrassed. "She kinda has a point though..." She mutters. "I- Uhm- Aah! Fine! You saved our butts, so I suppose I can... Iyaaah! I suppose I can let you- Mm! Have my v-virginity!" She says, starting to pant. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So very kind of you! I will be real gentle, trust me." She gives her ass a playful slap before she steps around and over to the bed. She slowly removes her body suit, revealing herself to the others before turning around to show off her erect tentacled horse cock. "Like what you see?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn stares down at her dick for a long moment. "Uh- Uhm I... Wha-?" Apparently she's still kinda embarrassed about the whole thing. "T- that's huge! It isn't going to fit!" She says in a meek voice. Pyro walks up behind her and grabs her ass in both hands, squeezing hard and making her jump. "We both know you've fantasised about a big hard dick taking your virginities... Hell, I even heard you in your sleep, naughty girl!" She whispers sultrily into her ear, pushing Brynn onto Olivia. Brynn stumbles and falls, accidentally grabbing Olivia's breasts. She freezes and looks down, then immediately backs away, stammering out apologies. Pyro rolls her eyes, grabs Brynn around the waist, and trips her up, both of them falling on the bed, Brynn on her back and Pyro on top of her, her lovely breasts squishing into hers. "Come on, Olivia. Let's get this show on the road!" She says, wiggling her butt at her, her tail curling down to tickle Brynn's asshole. Brynn squirms and tried to escape, to no avail. Pyro grabs her face and turns it, locking their lips in a deep kiss while her tail brushes through Brynn's slit, getting her wet and ready for Olivia's thick bestial cock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wing man of the year award goes to Pyro for setting up those lovely holes and keep her distracted!" She chuckles and steps between Brynn's legs, rubbing the flared head of her cock against her slit while the little tendrils begin rubbing their lust venom on her thighs. Once that lovely pussy is leaking juices she pushes forward and slowly sinks her cock inside, pushing past her hyme and to the hilt before holding still to let her adjust. "Oh by the stars you are tight!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn grunts in pain as her virginity is taken, a little bit of blood flowing out around Olivia's dick. Pyro penetrates Brynn's asshole with her tail, the bristles pressing against her prostate and making her unused dick jump and twitch. Noticing it, Pyro straddles her, wraps her hand around her dick, jerking her off a few times before aligning her dick with her asshole and slowly lowering herself onto her dick, moaning loudly. 

[Gotta go.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia held her cock in place, letting the lust venom work its magic and ease the pain away, replacing it with sweet burning lust. Once she was certain Brynn was ready, she started to slowly thrust in and out of her virgin tight hole, grinding her cock against her walls and moaning as the feeling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn moans and grunts with every thrust, but she lets out a long, loud groan when Pyro starts moving. Pyro bounces up and down on Brynn's cock at a steady pace, moaning all the while. Brynn's eyes roll back into her head, her hips starting to thrust upwards on their own as she tries to get her dick deeper into Pyro's ass. Pyro doesn't let up, tail fucking Brynn's asshole even harder. Brynn clenches up hard around Olivia as she's assaulted on three fronts, making it hard for her to grind back and forth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs onto Brynn's thighs and starts really giving her a good rutting, slamming her cock in and out of her like a jack hammer, her tendrils oozing lust venom and covering every inch of her walls. Seeing Pyro's luscious bouncing ass right in front of her is too good to pass up, and she quickly gives it a playful slap, making it jiggle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro gasps and looks over her shoulder with a sultry expression. "Ooh. Kinky... I like it. Do it again!" She says, baring her teeth in a fierce grin as she bounces even faster on Brynn's cock. At this point, the triple assault is too much for Brynn, and with a wail, she forcefully cums, her girlcum splattering over Olivia's thighs as her dick follows suit, filling up Pyro's ass. Pyro gasps when she feels the cum exploding into her gut, giving her a slight potbelly. Brynn's pussy tightens up painfully around Olivia's dick, practically milking her for her cum. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaaah! Shit!" She delivers one more powerful slap to Pyro's ass before slamming in to the hilt and blowing her load inside of Brynn, stuffing her womb and pussy full before her gut slowly swells up with her virile cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro squeals and cums as her ass is slapped again, squirting around Brynn's dick, the flesh of her ass starting to redden a bit. Brynn moans as she's fucked full of cum, groaning weakly as she feels her stomach expanding around Olivia's dick. 

"That... Was awesome!" Pyro yells, trying to get off Brynn's dick, only to find that she was kinda stuck. Brynn's dick apparently knotted too. "Oh well... I don't mind a big thick piece of meat up my ass. Especially if it's yours, eh Brynn? Brynn?" Pyro pokes her face and laughs. "She's out cold!" She pulls her tail out of Brynn's asshole before grabbing Olivia's hand and flopping across her, pulling Olivia down with her. They both lie on opposite sides of the unconscious Brynn, Pyro stroking her face in a surprising show of gentleness. She looks at Olivia for a moment. "You know... You're not so bad..." She murmurs

Rina walks back in, sees the mess, and promptly jumps on them, using Brynn's tits as a pillow. Pyro raises an eyebrow at her, then chuckles. "She's nice too..." She murmurs, her tail brushing along Rina's back, making her shiver with delight. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Geeze, you are a forceful one aren't you? You two aren't so bad yourselves." She pulls her cock out of Brynn and pats Rina's back. "Feeling a bit left out Rina? I can go for several more if you need it! Or would you rather be my doll again?" She flashes Rina a cheeky grin. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah... Pyro already took care of that. I had actually cum twice before that last loud one... Girl's got some skills!" She says, turning her face on Brynn's breasts to look at Olivia adoringly. Pyro gives a self-satisfied smirk when she says that, rewarding Rina with a spank on the ass with her tail. "Thanks, birdbutt." She murmurs. Rina yelps as she's slapped, then grins and settles deeper into Brynn's cleavage. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, as much as I would like to nap here with you three, I have some mad science to get to." She rolls out of bed and puts her suit back on. "I will be in the cargo hold if you need me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro wraps her tail around Olivia's neck. "Shut up and stay. That can wait!" She grumbles, glaring at her with one eye open and pulling her down into the bed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ack!" She falls back onto the bed. "Geeze, you are really forceful indeed! Don't make me turn you into a doll, let go of my neck." She gives her a friendly but challenging grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro rolls her eyes but relents, her tail uncurling from around her neck. "Killjoy." She mutters, throwing an arm over Rina and wrapping her tail around both of them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rubs her neck and stands up again, moving away from the bed and out of Pyro's vision. With a light zip her suit comes back off and she flops on top of Pyro before sliding around and pushing her face between those lovely breasts. "Come here you!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro squeals and laughs. "I take that back!" She says, wiggling her back a bit, squishing her tits around Olivia's face. As she wraps her other free arm around her, her fingers finger-walking down her back and digging themselves into Olivia's asshole, pressing into her prostate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and squirms against Pyro's plush body before letting out a coo as her fingers slide up against her prostate. Her cock instantly comes back to life and pushes up against her pussy, her tendrils rubbing against her lips and smearing venom about. "Those are some lovely fingers you have there."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah- Ah. I know I do, but..." Pyro hisses, fighting the lust just enough to push Olivia's dick down, aligning it with her asshole. "Still saving it for someone special. That thing didn't count." She says, her fingers still thrusting slowly into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright then, if you are sure." She wraps her arms around Pyro's back and slowly sinks her cock deep into her ass hole with a shudder. "Oooh, you are really hot inside!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro arches her back as her mouth opens in a silent moan, her toes curling as she feels Olivia's thick cock penetrate her tight ass, smearing their lust venom everywhere. "Oh hell. You're bigger than Brynn..." She says through gritted teeth, pulling her other arm out from under Brynn and driving two fingers into Olivia's pussy. "Good thing her knot deflates quickly or this would be a rather uncomfortable fit!" She says, chuckling as her fingers start working Olivia over. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The added fingers to her ignored pussy really get her going! She grips Pyro's thick ass before thrusting in and out at a quick and steady pace, her hands squeezing and slapping her butt. "Fuck! I could get used to a hole like this! Gonna stuff you fuller than you already are!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans loudly. "Oh hell yeah! Give it to me, baby!" She growls, thrusting her fingers faster, returning the spanks to her ass with her tail, smacking Olivia's ass with every thrust. 

[Sorry for the cockblock, but I gotta sleep. XD]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She growls and starts fucking Pyro's ass as hard as she can, lewd slaps ring out as their hips collide. With her hands glued to that thick ass, she opens her mouth and sucks one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking on it and giving it the occasional night nibble.