Bring in the Bimbo

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
Brutification

That's a pretty good term, I suppose.  It sounds like it would involve a loss of intellectual faculties, which I wasn't necessarily thinking (that's more the "bro" bit, and becoming a sexy, confident, muscular/excessively masculine man who is also driven by hormones doesn't necessarily mean also becoming a brute), but it probably works as well as anything.  And, in relation to bimbofication, yeah, that probably is the actual gender converse.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
There are a few different themes at play but the core of it is the cartoonish exaggeration of "the sexual ideal". What that entails exactly is defined by the particular culture (and yes, there are himbos).

The Americanized one, the one that's almost always being referenced by the word, plays on the idea of the Barbie doll as the sexual ideal. So: blonde hair, big tits (sometimes them literally being plastic/fake is part of it), lots of pink to reinforce just how symbolically ~girly~ it all is. With this particular version of the archetype there's a strong correlation with sexual submission and a good bit of infantilization. This is where the ditzy/low-IQ stuff comes in; part of the exaggerated ideal is that the person is quite literally a sex doll who can barely take care of themselves but is very good at taking care of others in the one way that they're knowledgeable. For some people that's the biggest appeal and it crosses over into the quasi-incestual Electra complex "Daddy and Baby" stuff. Looking at this as a feminine sexual ideal it's entirely fair to say it's misogynistic - after all, a lot of it focuses around a woman losing all aspects of her personality that don't revolve around looking not even "nice" but like a warped fertility idol and then taking all her pleasure from worshipping someone else (and let's be real: it's usually a totem of exaggerated masculinity).

Big but, though: there are lots of branches on this tree and different parts of this particular ideal appeal to different people for different reasons and they may not like the other aspects; e.g. someone may like the extreme sexualization because they find the idea of being lusted after/seen as a sexual ideal hot but not the extreme submission aspects. It also touches on the "slut catharsis"; the idea of releasing pent-up social stress through loosening your sexual inhibitions for a while. And of course the archetype can be flipped around: you can get a handsome boy obsessed with sex but dumb as a rock (think Johnny Bravo) or a predatory bimbo whose libido is far in excess of anything any man can keep up with, subverting the original intention of the submissive aspect.

With fetishes people often clamp down on one particular aspect rather than try to swallow the whole thing.

THIS is probably what I thought all alomg, I simply did not see the point in going so deep into it, giving it that much thought (or any thought really). To give you some credit, this is actually pretty good. Kudos, for that I have nothing to add.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm personally I can find pleasure in the physical effects of bimbofication. The hypersexualized body type is especially apealing to me when paired with the hyper sexualuzed and revealing/ perhaps even funtionaly useless clothing. I don't care much for the non inherently sexual mental effects though. Such as the percieved IQ loss and simplified vocabulary. (Ditz and brute speech grate on my nerves.)  If there were an at least partial mental cure for the treatment then that would probably make it much,  much more apealing to me. As it currently is,  I tend to save edit away the mental effects. 

Basically a woman with her full mental faculties that is enough of a nympho to enjoy looking and dressing like this would be more apealing to me. (I suppose this is why I really love Succubi...) 

carmessi-200049-clothes.jpg

Bimbos generally fall short of that for me but as long as they aren't too annoying/ hopelessly moronic at thier reduced level of intelligence then I can try to ignore it and still fap to it on grounds of being "close enough" . 

Brutifucation is an interesting parralel raised in this thread. I'd probably quite enjoy being on the receiving end of/ subjected to that process.  Albiet within the same or stricter constraints that I mentioned with the female version in that I really wish it would leave IQ and vocabulary alone. My male characters do generally end up taking the male treatment for access to treated scenes. But that brute speech has got to go. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why can't Make Treated characters just talk like laid back cowboys? Like Big T.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Brute speech is hardly even a thing outside of NT.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I think it's specifically the IQ drop aspect of it that people(myself included) have trouble seeing the appeal of. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This thread title sounds a TF game show.

TiTS bimbos suffer an intelligence drop, but not a drop to their max intelligence. You can have bimbos with PhDs, it's just their priorities will be different.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
what noobsaleh said

One of the codex enteries said that a dumbfuck girl managed to master high end physics by associating studying with masturbating.  That is sorta indicitive of the mindset TiTS bimbos are supposed to have. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dumbfuck definitely isn't stronger than the Treatment. That's why I said "TiTS bimos" in general to refer to them collectively.

I like the idea of highly intelligent sluts for some reason.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
That is not typical by any definition. Most show severe impairment to their ability to think outside of sex.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Did you actually look at the link? To be fair, I can't think of any NPCs that were already highly intelligent enough for the difference to be noticeable, either for or against the argument.

For example, anyone capable of piloting a ship or learning how to pilot a ship should still be able to do either after bimbofication. This is confirmed by at least the PC and Cass, just off the top of my head. Based on just the lore (but not on any NPCs as no highly intelligent bimbos have appeared so far), it also seems that if you were capable of solving physics equations or at least learning the material, you should still be able to do so. The latter only if given enough motivation, of course. In any case, none of these things are the exception but the norm. A rare occurrence would be like how Cass' intelligence actually changes based on her cum intake. All of this should apply to both the Treatment and Dumbfuck.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Dumbfuck definitely isn't stronger than the Treatment. That's why I said "TiTS bimos" in general to refer to them collectively.

I like the idea of highly intelligent sluts for some reason.

Yeah I'd really enjoy the idea of a brilliant nymphomaniac character. Heh one who goes about her daily business in skimpy clothes, with a buttplug and vibrator inside of her... 

Her orgasming as she edits the final draft of a research paper she's been working on...