The Fate of Irnia 0.6 is now available for public.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Greetings!
I'm Winterlook and I'm currently creating "The Fate of Irnia". The Fate of Irnia is an adult (18+) visual novel in a medieval/fantasy setting, where your choices control the story.
Story
Every 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time, it has only enough forces to defend but never to strike back. Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday. He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age. That was one year ago...

I plan to add a lot of fetishes into the game. Fetishes like:
-M/F
-M/F/M
-M/FF
-F/M/F
-Mind control
-Mind break
-Femdom
-Romance
-Netori
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation

0.6 (Latest public build)
WIN x32
WIN x64
MAC
LINUX
ANDROID

You can support the game and get access to walkthrough and polls by joining my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/winterlook
I hope you enjoyed new build and as always - thank you for your time!

The fate of Irnia.png

The fate of Irnia 2.png

2gSFm.jpg

Last edited:

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Would like to try it, but screen resolution is WAAAY too big for my 13" MacBook Pro...

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Would like to try it, but screen resolution is WAAAY too big for my 13" MacBook Pro...

I'm sorry,that You got  that issue. I updated the link with native resolution for MAC. I hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You should clear the formatting from your OP to get rid of that ugly copied text highlighting.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
They aren't now...BTW, thank you for reformatting the screen size. I've played through what is available and like the atmosphere. A little more content before real judgement can be rendered, but a good looking start...

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
They aren't now...BTW, thank you for reformatting the screen size. I've played through what is available and like the atmosphere. A little more content before real judgement can be rendered, but a good looking start...

And thank you for your feedback! Those kind of words really motivate me. I hope you clicked on the home door to advance the story and go to the tavern 

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Yes - got to the tavern (The Old Boot). PS - some of the beers are spelled bears. Sandy kicks me out and that's the end of content...

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Yes - got to the tavern (The Old Boot). PS - some of the beers are spelled bears. Sandy kicks me out and that's the end of content...

Thank you for the report,much appreciated! I'm gonna fix that typo and create more content for the 0.02 build.
P.S. You can stay in the tavern if you invite Sandy to sit with you (that can also open some scenes with her in 0.02 build).

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
No incest? I think the mom is hot :p  

Who said no incest? It is just hiding in "many-many others". You can romance  or mind break both -  your sister or\and your mother. I'm gonna update  the post.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I played it. I enjoyed drinking the bears. But the best part was the art style. We don't have enough interesting art styles out there since it's flooded with the Japanese crapware!

Keep up the good work! My only question is.. what part of the bear am I drinking?  :shibe:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm going to echo that the art is really nice, but there are a lot of spelling errors.  I'd suggest adding a screenshot or two to the OP so you're advertising the best part of the game.  That said, there's almost no content yet, way too little to expect any Patreon support or real attention from players.  There should probably be some gameplay or at least a sex scene before you start sharing your game around.  A strong first impression can make a big difference.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
I played it. I enjoyed drinking the bears. But the best part was the art style. We don't have enough interesting art styles out there since it's flooded with the Japanese crapware!

Keep up the good work! My only question is.. what part of the bear am I drinking?  :shibe:

And I enjoyed reading your comment! :)  Unfortunately I can't  come up with  any  funny way to answer your question...

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
I'm going to echo that the art is really nice, but there are a lot of spelling errors.  I'd suggest adding a screenshot or two to the OP so you're advertising the best part of the game.  That said, there's almost no content yet, way too little to expect any Patreon support or real attention from players.  There should probably be some gameplay or at least a sex scene before you start sharing your game around.  A strong first impression can make a big difference.

I saw many projects with even less content that got popular in a short time so I expected to intrigue the players with  the story, but I understand your point, and I agree with it. Well, 1-4 sex scenes are planed for 0.02 build.  I hope it will help my project with getting attention from  the players and  achieve  "drawn  sex scenes" goal. Thank you for your feedback DarkMaster! Hearing an opinion from the profesional creator like you is an honor for me! 

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I like the artstyle, I think I forgot to post after I played it, I'll check out the update.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Added new links with an updated version. Contains H content as promised.

Got to the Sandy scene in the bar (or under it) but got interrupted - are there plans for a windowed version or at the least a way to minimize the screen? Just a suggestion for a NSFW game...other than that continuing to look good - still like the art style...

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
I like the artstyle, I think I forgot to post after I played it, I'll check out the update.

I hope You will like the story too.  :)

Got to the Sandy scene in the bar (or under it) but got interrupted - are there plans for a windowed version or at the least a way to minimize the screen? Just a suggestion for a NSFW game...other than that continuing to look good - still like the art style...

I'm sorry that You got interrupted, but I don't have a MAC to check how the build  works there . You can minimize the screen or roll up the window easily  in Windows version, that's for sure. All I can recommend for You is to open a menu (click on the red-blue button at the down right corner or right mouse button) and wait untill You can continue. But of course I will try my best to find a sollution for Mac players.

Titus

Aug 30, 2015
by "mm/f" iare you refering to male bisexual content  (m/m/f) or two guys on one girl (M/F/M)

I could be wrong about how the tags are used but in my experience m/m/f refers to guy on guy on girl, rather then two guys interacting tih the girl only at the same time.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
by "mm/f" iare you refering to male bisexual content  (m/m/f) or two guys on one girl (M/F/M)

I could be wrong about how the tags are used but in my experience m/m/f refers to guy on guy on girl, rather then two guys interacting tih the girl only at the same time.

Hm. Alright I will edit the post. Thank you!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Who is the artist?

Dustellar

Sep 2, 2016
Awesome new build, not to much... but I like it, although I think I need a walkthrough xD  I love and hate games with decisions :p  I save the game several times only to see the different responses... but I'm not sure when I progress with someone until I have an scene.