Does your virginity matter? Any plan for it?

K

Krynh

Anyone got Jim's googledocs saved? I'd be quite interested in his ideas for the tattoo system. Read that one once, but I am unable to find it and have not saved it myself.

I think nonesuch saved his docs. 

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I always try to at least lose my steele's virginity to that one friendly zil girl. I'm a sucker for those bees but now I'm curious if there's any little blurb for the vanae maiden.

There are some virginity variants for both the vanae encounters. Mhenga in general has the highest concentration of these types of scenes but it's always nice to see them and I like to search out such things just because it's more interesting to have a character those their V card with a bit of fanfare.

I'd been meaning to see if Kiro's virginity scene had any variants for a character who was also a virgin.

K

Krynh

Last time I heard this, it was Couch lol.

I don't know if anyone actually saved them. I remember reading through Bess myself after stumbling upon Jim's project thread, but I just checked it and the links are all dead, so the docs are definitely gone now. That's a recent-ish development because I only showed up 5 months ago.

I'm probably wrong. Last time I said it was Couch but he said he hadn't. Perhaps no-body did. All I know is I have a copy of the embry companion xpack and it won't tell me who owns the document

K

Krynh

Anyone got Jim's googledocs saved? I'd be quite interested in his ideas for the tattoo system. Read that one once, but I am unable to find it and have not saved it myself.

ED: I'm wrong. So apparently I saved his Tattoo parlor for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Man, I was looking forward to all of those.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
While some authors are currently writing a few virginity variants of sex scenes for the PC (Misty being a prime example I can think of, lately she's done a few virgin variants for male PCs, I recently saw the one for the zil female, where your Steele is nervous during the scene and the zil helps you along, aside from a small bug within it (That being you don't lose virgin status after doing it. >w<;) I loved it to hell and back. I'd yet to see her Male Naleen scene variant when the next build is released.), I don't think the PC's virginity matters in a long run.

It's getting a little bit of attention through a few NPCs though, I hear there's a few more variant scenes like that being made, maybe?... well hopefully, because I want first dibs on seeing them every time they're made. The added lines accounting for it just really REALLY get my motor running when I see them. Heha.
I can't really call it 'counterproductive' in all honesty, as it doesn't really have any importance within the story-line itself. Other than that, it's not 'reserved' for anyone important, personally I don't see a reason to preserve your virginity in a game like this unless you're doing a no-sex run, which some players do that, not many, but a few do.

In case you don´t know, Embry is a trap waitress at the myrellion bar. She´s adorable :D  

Embry is a MtF transgender actually, hence her whole arc being her transition. (Just thought I correct you, Traps are completely different to Trans. >w<)
But yes, she's cute af. ouo

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016
I know virginity doesn't have much importance in the game, but I honestly adore the virgin varients. It's fluff, but so cute.

I save my Steele's virginity for the character who feels like the "right one" to take it.  :$  My main gave it to Shade, I've given more than a few Steele virginities to Syri, and my newest Steele is saving it for Emmy. 

Twilla

Aug 15, 2016
Ahh. I just realized I made it sound as if I don't enjoy or appreciate those virginity dialogue changes. I'm one that also loves the entire virginity element as well which was why I was restarting each battle or encounter to check for if there were any alterations or differences in the first place and seeing the message so much. I  LOVE that type of fluff / romance as well. The changes in dialogue for virginity are amazing, and I really appreciate them being included. Thank you to the writers!

The anxious half of me was making me think of it like a video game where I might miss out on something if I didn't give it to that one specific person, so that was why I asked. I couldn't know because I wasn't giving it to a character and then playing the rest of the game to see if it had lasting differences - I was only restarting after each time it was lost.

Out of all of the characters, I recall there being one where I wanted to marry her or be in an actual relationship with her as my character. I could have sworn there was talk of marriage, but my messed up memory has ruined me. I have been unable to find her again or trigger that. I have no idea what the conditions were to dating her, but I have been unable to trigger it again in other playthroughs. I thought it may have been a fox girl or the slime girl. I know it was on one of the early worlds because I hadn't gotten that far in my first game. It's unfortunate because I wanted to give the characters virginity to her, but the virgin centaur on the first world is really sweet, too. I hope she's expanded on one day, but I doubt she will be because acquiring the panties seemed like end-game.