Couple questions

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
So I know someone told me how to do it but I can't find the post anymore so how do earn money in tits also on foxfire/frostfire it says something about vanae/Sylvan markings how do I get those

K

Krynh

Sell Zill Honey & Drugs. Fight the sexbots on tarkus. Enocunter the sydians and sell the junk to shekka or colenso. Not sure how you can make money on myrellion.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Endgame, the easiest way to make money is to defeat Dr. Lash on Tarkus.  You will need 100% thermal resistance and a lust based weapon that matches your style to even attempt, plus lots of other odds and ends combat boosts like fencing practice, but the payout for defeating him is 1,000,000 credits.  And there is nothing preventing you from defeating him as many times as you want.

Two guides.  

Vinae Markings is a mutation caused by Sky Sap and Sylvenol's faerie settings.  

Euphoria

Jul 21, 2016
If you explore thoroughly on each planet, you shouldn't need to grind. Scan the rock in the south of M'henga, deal with old guy's robot, recover the armor out in the Vanae area, make sure you look around for everything you can do on Myrellion, stash all the gear until you have a good place to sell it (like Anno) and you should come up with a couple hundred grand by the time you're out of current content. Especially if you sell Galomax instead of using it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
For money not related to Lash, grind Grey Goo in the silver forest on Tarkus and reprogram them to get vials of grey goo.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
Thanks now for my next questions which section of the mhenga jungle are the vanae in and how do I get frostfire cause Jade's shop only has foxfire

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Vanae are in SE most section, you must cross an Elder Venus Pitcher to access it. Jade has Foxfire, as you mentioned, while Frostfire is sold on Uveto Station, the shop just left of entering from the ship hallway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There are several ways of getting Utevo unlocked.   The other is to answer a distress call that can occur once your level gets to 6 or 7

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Still need to get probe for it, though. Either you get coordinates from Shade (subjugate/kill) or via the distress call (marry)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Don't need Myrelllion's probe for the distress call actually

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Right, just level 5. I keep thinking it is because I think it should be, what with Shade being the other way.

dra suzumebachi

Nov 17, 2015
Next stupid question on the page for foxfire/frostfire it says vanae/Sylvan markings is there a difference and although I have been informed about how to obtain vanae markings I would also like to know how to get Sylvan markings to weigh my options also does the game even give a description of the markings or does it just say markings

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No.  Sylvanol is just a way to get vanae markings with less dice-rolling involved than Sky Sap.

There is a difference in that Sylvanol has a few more options, though, as well as missing some.