Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"a few... hundred?" She sighs heavily. "Well, that is going to take time in of itself. I don't know how heavily used I will be given that i am assigned to the royal family here. I guess the best I can do is give it time. If in a few months I am still being treated fairly then we might as well just stick it out. But if they lock me into binds and present my ass to the public... yea we are leaving." She gets up and examins the gown left for her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The robe was sized well enough for her, and made of soft satin. While it might not actually do anything to protect her modesty, it would at least keep the morning chill off of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda puts the robe on and marvels at the soft texture of it. "Anyway, just wanted to catch up with you. I guess I am expected to stay here until someone gets me so... I will explore around. I better put you back now rather than rushing at the sound of the door." she reaches up and takes Beatrix from her hear, gently sliding her back inside her pussy. Once she was back inside, she walks around the room to explore.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aside from the prince's clothes, the only thing of note in the bedroom were the many books that lined the shelves. Unfortunately, they were written in a language that Hilda did not understand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
hilda gives a sigh and lays back down on the bed, idly stroking herself while waiting for something to happen. Maybe she should request lession in histaran language. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Leaning back in the soft bed, a rumble sounded from Hilda's stomach, as she realized that she had not had breakfast yet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sat back up and looked around the room for something to eat. The letter hadn't mentioned anything about food that she could remember.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... i'm not allowed to leave the room." she sighs and pushes her back against the head board before stroking her cock with both hands. Slowly but surely her cock rises up to full mast with pre cum flowing down her length. Taking a deep breath she leans forward and takes the head of her cock and three inches into her mouth. She sets her tongue swirling and bobs her head lightly as she sucks herself off for her breakfast. It doesn't take very long as the pleasure of her own mouth drive her to orgasm and she starts chugging down her massive orgasm. She pulls off her cock and pants as the last dribbles roll down her cock. She then lifts her breast and begins to suck out her own milk to top off her breakfast.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Not that this isn't hot, but the letter didn't say you were confined to the room.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Oops... umm, my bad.]

Hilda lets go of her breast with a sigh and rubs her stomach. "ugh... too much liquid! that didn't really help at all." She grabs the note and reads it. "Oh, I just have to stay on the house floor. Well then, let's find a kitchen." She gets up and fastens the robe on before heading out the door.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda stepped out into the main living room. The chamber served as sort of a hub for the floor she was on; nine doors were arranged around the room. Aside from Eros' bedroom, she knew that two of the doors lead to the dinning room and bathroom; leaving the other six a mystery to her. As far a furnishings went, the living room was opulence incarnate. Soft leather couches and easy chairs, as well as gilded tables, were arranged around a large central brazier that could be lit for warmth, and for light when it got dark. During the day, the room was lit by a large domed window in the ceiling; confirming her suspicions that she was on the top floor of the ziggurat. Four thick pillars helped support the ceiling, and potted plants lent a feeling of life to the chamber.

As she was taking in the scene that she had only gotten a passing glance at the night before, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. On the floor, on her hands and knees, has a young human woman with long red hair pulled into a ponytail. A bucket of water sat beside her, and she had a wet cloth gripped in her hand that she was using to clean and polish one of the tables. The only clothing she wore was the same plain white dress that most female slaves were given. Given her position on her hands and knees, said dress was riding pretty high, and letting the under-curve of her ass peek out. As she had her back to Hilda, she hadn't noticed her enter the chamber.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda walks over to the young human girl while admiring her shapely ass. The desire to simply claim her right then and there was certainly on her mind... but they were basically on the same level as far as she knew and being cruel was far from her list of things to do. Instead she walked up to her side and crouched down so they were closer, though this also made her balls hang nice and low. "Excuse me... do you think you could lend me a hand? I am searching for breakfast but have no idea where to go for that."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The girl lurched to the side with a gasp, as Hilda surprised her. Getting to her feet, she bowed to Hilda before speaking. "Oh! Hello, miss, I'm Jenny. I'm one of the house slaves assigned to this floor for the day. Lord Eros instructed me to show you around the floor if you need directions, and to let you... take me... if you require sexual release." She struggled with the last part, clearly not looking forward to the task that had been thrust upon her. Now that Hilda had a better look at her, she found that Jenny was almost completely flat chested, and rather plain in the looks department; likely the reason she had been made a house slave instead of a comfort slave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles and gave the girl a light pat on the shoulder. "No need to worry about that last bit Jenny. Those needs have been sated already. If you wouldn't mind... could you show me to the kitchen? I could really use some food in my belly right now." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Of course," replied Jenny, keeping her head low. She lead Hilda into the dinning room and through another doorway into the attached kitchen. "Would you like me to make you something?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, that would be great! I am not much of a cook myself. A grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup and chopped fruit sounds lovely right now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jenny set about making the desired items, and in no time at all Hilda was sitting in the dinning room enjoying her brunch. As she ate, Jenny stood by watching for a few moments. "Miss? If there's nothing else you require, I should really get back to cleaning. The Princess will likely take a cane to my backside if I don't finish," she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm? Oh geeze, I'm sorry about that Jezzy. Go ahead and return to your work. If Prince Eros does get cross, just tell him I kept you around longer than expected." she gives her a smile and returns to her breakfast.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jenny bowed and returned to her chores. As she was eating, Hilda felt the familiar tickle in her pussy that signaled that Beatrix wanted to talk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Loooking around to make sure no one else was in the room, she reached down and picked Beatrix up from her pussy and inserted her into her ear. "Hey, what's up Beatrix?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that prince mention something about using gene mods to get as big as he is?" Beatrix asked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, suppose they have something that can turn your cum back into regular semen. If we could make that happen, then I could just feed off of you and be back to normal in no time."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, that would work... but I really am fond of my honey cum. It tastes so much better, smells much better and is generally more fun. I don't have any more honey seed pills either..." She sighs heavily "Though, having you back up to strength should things go south is more important. Alright, i will ask Eros about it later." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The hesitation in Hilda's voice was not lost on Beatrix. "Hey if you don't want to, you don't have to. Especially if you're really considering sticking it out for the long haul here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She scratches behind her neck. "Well... I mean, sure I am a slave here and at the beck and call of whoever has my service. But most of the time all they want is straight forward sex. things only get painful if you disobey. Not only that, but my ship was destroyed... so we would have to find some other way off this planet or get far enough that these people can't find us." she pauses for a moment and finishes off her food. "But you make a good point. If I can get you up to strength, the option to escape would actually be viable." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, given how many offworlders are being trotted around as slaves, I think it's safe to assume that there must be more ships out there in the jungle somewhere," said Beatrix. "They couldn't all have been destroyed, could they?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"well, I would like to say no, but who knows what lives in those untamed jungles. Something could have gotten in those ships if the doors are open. Or maybe they just don't work any more." She shakes her head. "What the hell am i saying?! Geeze, it's almost like I want to be here! that makes no sense! ...right?"