Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at Eros happily and nods her head. "I see, thank you my lord, that means a lot to me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Think nothing of it. Now dry yourself off, dinner should be ready by now." He stepped out of the bath and put on a luxurious silk robe, before tossing Hilda a towel.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda caught the towel easily enough and got out of the bath, drying herself off quickly before standing at attention, posture perfect, in front of Eros.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seeing Hilda's ramrod straight stance, Eros chuckled. "Yo may relax when we're not in the company of others." Leading her out of the bathroom, Hilda found that the level of the ziggurat they were on was laid out more like a house than part of some compound. There were few actual hallways, just a number of large interconnected room. They arrived at the dinning hall, shortly, to find it dominated by a long table with a dozen chairs on each side. At the end of the table were two seats set for dinner and several platters of the finest smelling food that had ever teased Hilda's nose. Eros took a seat in the chair at the head of the table, and beckoned Hilda to sit next to him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda was a tad disappointed that she was to remain naked while he worse such a fine suit, but she didn't let it show as she was just happy to have the chain away from her groin. "Thank you my lord, after weeks under Hera's eye it is just second nature to stand straight." She follows after him with a much more relaxed pose and her stomach audibly growls when she smell the food. With a smile she sits next to him and waits for permission to eat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come, come, I know you're hungry," said Eros. "Help yourself." As Hilda filled up her plate, Eros watched her with half lidded eyes. "I'm sure you must have many questions. When we are alone like this, feel free to ask them, or otherwise speak your mind."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... thank you my lord. There are so many questions that I don't even know where to begin. I guess... umm, why me? You could have anyone you wanted right? So why pick me out of the crowd?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Because, you're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes upon," he said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cheeks burned a bright red color at such a blatant answer and she quickly looked down to eat slowly as she urged her heart to stop hammering away in her chest. "I... umm... that is very kind of you my lord... but maybe that is a bit... much? Surely you have seen prettier girls than me. Ones without cocks on them yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros let out a chuckle. "I've always favored both genders. And, you have the best of both worlds wrapped up in a most stunning package."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I see. Well, thank you for such a king compliment. That answers my other question already. I guess... next would be some information on your people my lord? I have been here only a few weeks and most of that was under Hera's watchful eye. So your culture still evades my understanding."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What aspect did you wish to know about?" he asked, curiosity evident in his voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I guess the most prevalent one would be about slave holding. I see some slaves wearing not but loin clothes while others have immaculate out fits. Is that a sign of status? Also... what is there to hope for as a slave here?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A slaves clothing, or lack there of, is entirely up to the one overseeing them. And, they can look forward to their freedom, once they have served out their terms of sentence," he explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Confusion dons on her face. "Terms of sentence? So... if i may ask... what are my terms? I wasn't aware that I had caused an offence." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, terms of sentence. We don't have any prisons here on Histara. Criminals pay their debt to society by serving other members of it. Unless their crime was something truly heinous, then they are given to the Titan serpents. As for you, like most offworlders, you were caught trespassing on sacred ground, the sentence for which is three years of servitude. You should count yourself fortunate that you were not caught stealing our natural resources, or worse, our sacred animals, like many others in this, so called, planet rush of yours. Your sentence would have been considerably longer if that had been the case."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down in shame. "I... had no idea. It was not my intent to trespass or steal anything my lord. I was just here with another woman to observe the titan serpent... not take them or anything else. But I will not try to worm my way out of punishment, I will serve it, it is the right thing to do." She sits there and thinks for a moment. "I... think that is everything on my mind my lord. Everything else has been made obvious over time."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Keep your chin up," he said, firmly. "You transgressed our laws, and have been punished for it. But, one day you will be freed and made a citizen of Histara. Until then, serve with pride and dignity in the role you have been set to, and you will be well prepared when you join the rest of us as a free citizen."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head as his words. "Yes my lord, I will do exactly that." A light blush tinges her cheeks again. "Though it does seem time with you will be most pleasant."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
He smiled for a moment, but quickly went back to his firm business expression. "Very good, but keep in mint that it will not be me alone you spend time with. You'll be meeting my sister tomorrow, and part of a comfort slaves duties include tending to the needs of guests of the household."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods slowly. "Yes... I am aware of my duties my lord. I can only hope that the others I serve are as... considerate as you are. None the less, I will serve as I am instructed to." She gives him a warm smile. 'Most because I don't want to be fed to a titan serpent... Huh, I really think back to those things a lot don't I? They are a very compelling point though.' 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once the meal was over, Eros decided to retire to his bedchamber. The room was massive, with several vanities, dressers, bookshelves,  and closets, dominated by a bed big enough for ten people to fit in. Eros hung his robe up and then helped himself to book on his way to the bed. Pulling back the soft silken covers, he climbed in and then patted the mattress next to him; motioning for Hilda to join him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda stares are the room in awe having never seen such a luxurious room before. Her attention snaps to Eros as he pats the bed and she quickly moves over to join him, sliding up to his side and pressing her soft body against him. "This room is amazing my lord..." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Being royalty does have some perks," he said, drawing up the covers around them. "Now, get some rest and recover your stamina. You will likely be busy tomorrow."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda sinks into the bed and closes her eyes to sleep. "Good night my lord." In minutes she is asleep, comfy and warm in such a posh bed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dawn broke the next morning through clear skies and calm weather, casting its light through the large stained glass windows of Eros' bedroom casting it in a kaleidoscope of dancing lights. When the bright display managed to rouse Hilda, she found herself alone in the bed; Eos having slipped away sometime earlier. Sitting up a note on one of the dressers caught her eye.

Dear Hilda.

I have been called away to attend to court matters. You are free to make yourself comfortable in the household until my return. Some clothing has been laid out for you, though I personally think you look much better without it.

Until tonight

Eros.

Laid out on a chair was a diaphanous red robe, and a pair of sandals.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily and sits up in bed, resting her back against the head board she spreads her legs and whispers down. "Beatrix... the coast is clear, come on out."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A pleasant tickling ran through Hilda's pussy as Beatrix made her way out. As Hilda picked her up, the grey goo formed into an earpiece as she was brought to Hilda's head. "So, what's the plan, boss. Are you actually planning to stick it out here for three years?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am not really sure to be honest. I guess it depends on how I am treated. Eros seems like a fine man, but I am unsure about his sister and the rest of the people who will be... with me for three years. If things go fine, I have no qualms serving for three years and then setting up here... the idea of having my own slaves is rather appealing. But how about you? Was his cum nourishing for you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Definitely! A few hundred more loads like that, and I'll be back in fighting shape," she replied.