Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very good. Um, the girl is with some other guests right now, would you like her to clean up first, or do you prefer sloppy seconds?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Clean up first. Sloppy seconds are only fun if they are my sloppy seconds." She winks at the waitress and hands her menu back. "How much?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Let's see, for the meal and the girl, your looking at five hundred twenty six credits. Your meal will be out shortly, and I'll go tell your playmate to grab a quick shower after she's done."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly taps her credit chit and smiles. "Thank you very much!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After her meal, Hilda made her way upstairs to her assigned room. Finding it unlocked, she opened the door to find her temporary companion sitting on the bed waiting for her. She was a young ausar, no more than twenty in human years, with strawberry blond hair and big green eyes. She looked at Hilda with a playful smirk, her big bushy tail wagging playfully behind her. Her e-cup breasts looked ridiculously oversized on her thin frame, and they strained against the sheer pink nighty that was the only article of clothing she was wearing. Said nighty was hiked up well high enough to show off a well trimmed bush just above her pussy, which was still pink and puffy from whoever had been fucking her mere minutes before.

"Hello, miss, wow you're even bigger that they said you were," she said, looking up at Hilda. "You can call me Casey. Would you like to take the lead or shall I?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She drinks in the ausars image before closing the door behind her and locking it. She steps up to the ausar and lifts her chin up with a smile. "Don't worry pet, I will lead for you, just let mommy wash your troubles away." She lifts the little nighty over Casey's head and gently cups her breasts before full on groping them, taking in the feel of her soft flesh. Leaning forward, she captures her lips with her own, sliding her tongue into the ausars mouth. holding the kiss for a few minutes she breaks off and slips out of Beatrix, her cock lifting up to rest against Casey's breasts. "Go ahead little one, show mommy you love her with those big breasts of yours."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, my! They didn't tell me you had a dick," said Casey, obvious  concern in her voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She drops her act and stops grinding against her breasts. "Is...is there a problem?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, no, I mean not with you, I mean..." Casey let out an exasperated sigh. "Look I'm really sorry about this. The thing in I just finished being the center of attention for a five-way, and  my cunny is still petty sore, and I know I'm not supposed to tell the customers what to do, but if you're looking to fuck me, then could we maybe stick to anal tonight?" The girl blurted her explanation out so fast that Hilda had to play it back in her head a couple of times to make sure she had caught it all.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits next to Casey. "All jokes aside I don't want hurt you. Anal is fine, but I would be fine with a good tit fuck so long as I get to give you a facial as a happy ending."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, it's okay, I don't mind it up the butt; it's actually kind of a turn on," said Casey, eyeing Hilda's dick. "I'm really sorry about this to, their supposed to tell us what to expect before we accept clients, and I guess the waitress just didn't notice your dangly bits. But, now I'm rambling again," she said. Laying down on the bed, Casey spread her legs straight out to the sides, showing off her flexibility, and squeezed her breasts together. "You didn't come here to listen to me yammer, you came here to have a good time, so let's get to it," she said with a smile. "Now, which do you want to lead off with, the boobs or the butt?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she smiles and gets between those lovely legs. With a smooth motion she pushes her cock between her soft breasts. "Start here little one, mommy will finish in your cute little ass hole in a bit." Her cock is already throbbing and dripping thick globs of sweet smelling honey pre cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Casey wrapped her tits around Hilda's shaft in a soft squeeze, before opening her mouth as wide as she could and forcing her lips around the flared head. Slowly working her breasts up and down the length of Hilda's cock, Casey busily twirled her tongue over the flat head lodged in her mouth, eagerly lapping up the honeyed pre and occasionally prodding the hole with the tip of her tongue to coax even more out. Hilda had to admit, the girl was good at what she did.

[Last post for a little bit.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders in bliss as Casey uses her skilled tongue on her flared head and let out a lewd moan each time she prods her cum slit to get a bit more pre. her lust finally begining to build properly, she slowly pulls her hips back so just the head of her cock is pressed between those lovely tits, and the pushes forward until she pops back into Casey's mouth. holding still for a few moments to let Casey do her amazing tongue work and then repeating the slow motion. "Oh little one, your tongue is so talented! You are making mommy so happy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda began to pick up speed, Casey gave up trying to catch the head of her dick in her mouth with each thrust, and settled for sticking her tongue out to let it brush against the tip of Hilda's head as she humped away at her breasts. In no time, Casey's face was dripping with sticky yellow honey. "Come on, Mommy, baby wants it in her ass now," she said, licking her lips.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a small grunt she stops her hips and gives Casey a smile. "Alright little on, mommy will feed your hungry ass now." She pulled away from her tits, leaving a trail of honey pre all the way down her stomach before lining up her cock with Casey's ass. Oh so gently she pushes against the tight pucker, savoring the sudden rush of tight hot flesh wrapped around her length as she pushes deeper and deeper until finally bottoming out, leaving an outline of her cock on Casey's stomach. "Oh baby, you are so tight! Mommy might not be able to last very long!" She quickly sets into a slow piston motion, grinding her cock in and out of that lovely hole, rapidly coating in in pre.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Casey marveled at the bulge traveling up and down he stomach. "Wow, I used to wonder why the boss insisted on all the girls taking a few doses of anusoft before starting work here, now it's starting to become obvious." As Hilda took her ass in slow measured thrusts, Casey looked up at the giant woman expectantly. "Come on, Mommy, you don't have to hold back on my account; Baby wants to hear the headboard bang against the wall."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down at Casey, lust fogging her eyes as her breathing gets hard. "Ok babby, mommy is going to give it to you hard!" She pulls her hips back and slams her member back in to the hilt. Given free reign she starts giving it her all...which is quite alot considering her size. Every thrust pushes the bed up against the wall and her member leaks so much pre cum it feels like she is constantly cumming inside her. "Oh baby, you feel so good inside! Mommy wont last much longer like this!" her thrust gets even faster, her cock throbbing and tits jiggling as she rails Casey's ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Between desperate gasps for air, and cries of pleasure, Casey managed to mutter, "Oh yeah. Oh yeah! Give it to me, Mommy! Blow your load inside me! Don't pull out till you're done, I want every last drop!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Might...regret...that!" With a wail of pleasure she slams in to the hilt and her member throbs a few times before the flood gates burst open. Massive torrents of honey cum pour into Casey, rapidly filling her intestines and quickly pushing to fill her stomach directly. Over and over she cums...and cums...and cums. Like a fire hose gone wild she stuffs Casey full. Her stomach quickly swells up with the amount of cum being pumped into her until she looks pregnant with triplets...but still she cums! With no where else to go it starts working its way up her throat and back out her stuff ass!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda fell backwards onto the bed, her massive cock pulling free of Casey's ass with a loud slurp, to release a sticky torrent of cum. Hilda gasped for breath, but was given no time to relax as Casey suddenly screamed. Bolting upright, Hilda saw that Beatrix had slithered up unto the bed in puddle form, latched a pseudopod onto Casey's anus, and was busily slurping up the syrupy cum that she had just finished depositing in the ausar's ass. "What the hell is tis thing? Get it off of me!" Casey cried, as she tried to back away from Beatrix, only to be held immobile by her bloated gut.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Beatrix! i wasn't done stuffing her like a turkey!" She pouts and sits up, gathering her breath and patting Casey's leg. "Calm down dear, that is my friend Beatrix, she is a gray goo and poses as my clothes. She feeds on cum and probably saw you as a one stop buffet given how much I pumped in. Just relax and let her work, you will find it very pleasing!" Still feeling aroused she takes Casey's paws and uses them to jerk the last few spurts of cum onto her feet and legs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A grey what? Gah!" Casey cried, as Beatrix inserted a tongue-like appendage into Casey's ass, forcing her anus open to increase the flow of honey. The young woman's belly quickly deflated, and Beatrix let go of her anus. Once she was free, Casey jumped off the bed and grabbed her pink nighty. "Okay, I can handle not being told that I'm going to be servicing a futa, But not being told about that-" she pointed to Beatrix "-is one too many surprises for one session. I'm out!" she cried, before stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"...Well she handled that poorly. I'm sorry Beatrix. She is just ignorant." She wraps her gooey friend into a huge, her erection pressing against her stomach. "I guess we should probably leave though...we can just stay down in the ship to sleep."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda left the bar, doing her best not to be offended by the bubbly waitress asking her to please come again. As they walked, it was clear that Beatrix was feeling dejected. She hung from Hilda  as a baggy bodysuit, not even trying o be fashionable. The somber mood did a better job of killing Hilda's erection then any whore ever could, and she arrived back at her ship feeling downright depressed. Beatrix fell off of her and slithered off into a corner, before the entry hatch had even finished closing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Beatrix, sweetie, don't be like that." She goes over to the corner and sits down, pulling her gooey friend into her lap. "She was just surprised is all. I am sure she doesn't mean what she said. Please honey, you know I love you, regardless of what some whore for hire says." She gives her a little squeeze and peppers her cheeks with kisses.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They sat in silence far a while, as the goo did her best not to cry; assuming she even could. After a while, Beatrix melted into a puddle and disappeared into the cracks in the walls, apparently not in the mood to be cheered up just yet. Realizing that she was now confined to her ship, as Beatrix was the only clothing she owned, Hilda set about busying herself around the ship; checking supplies, and going over systems diagnostics. So absorbed was she, that she actually jumped a bit when she heard someone knocking on the entry hatch.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Looking down at her naked form and at the hatch she did the only thing she could, throw on a towel and hope for the best. She opens up the hatch. "Hello? Who is it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hangar services, miss, we just need you to sign for... the... supplies?" The young ausar man's eyes widened into dinner plates at the sight of Hilda standing before him in a towel. Despite being an extra large, the towel barely reached around her breasts, and was so short that it left the lower half of her dick, as well as the underside of her balls, dangling well below it's edge. "Um, I hope I'm not... interrupting anything," stammered the young man; Vahn, she thought his name was.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No no, don't worry about it. Sorry about the towel I just...having some issues right now is all. What do I have to sign for and where?" She can't remember ordering any supplies recently.