The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
On and on the three figures spun around each other, a deadly dance of spinning steel and slashing claws. [Take six and five damage.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus darts forwards, swinging his staff down at one of the jaguars for a killing blow, [6] and hits for 2 damage. [What did I do, scratch him!?] He twists away and jabs at his throat again, [5] and misses, before turning to the last jaguar and swinging his staff at his legs, aiming to break one, [6] and hits for 5 damage. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The first cat fell under the flurry of blows, but the second one continued to press forward, pushing Lazarus back until he felt his feet step into the water.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus decided he needed to take this one alive, to get some information out of him. He twirls his staff around himself before darting forwards, executing a flurry of blows. The first one goes for the cat's head, [12] and hits for four damage, while the remaining two go for his legs, the first one [7] hitting for 7 damage, and the second [3] missing entirely. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cat went down in a heap at Lazarus' feet. Just as he was starting to think up ways to restrain the cat, the telltale whistle of something flying through the air caught his attention. [Defy danger.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus turned just in time to see a large glass bottle fly toward him and shatter against his chest. The container exploded in a writhing mass of sticky green strands that wriggled and slithered everywhere, quickly binding his arms to his sides and his feet to the floor. Looking up, he saw the little green winged woman stalking towards him with a very irate look on her face. "Hey!" she snapped. "We were having a nice romantic gangbang here. What's the deal!?" she demanded. Now that she was standing in front of him, Lazarus could see that she wasn't entirely woman, as a small penis and balls dangled between her legs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... First off, I thought you were in trouble. Second, I needed information from them. Third, do you happen to know where Akbal is? Bastard has something of mine. Fourth, what the heck are you?" He says, looking at her with an eyebrow raised. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, and you didn't answer my other questions." He replies, looking down at the little woman, trying to subtly wiggle out of the bindings. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Buddy, you're not exactly in a position to be making demands. Who the hell are you anyway. I don't recall ever seeing an incubus with black fur." As she spoke, the little demon walked around Lazarus eyeing him up and down. "I've also never seen one that wore so much clothing." Try as he might, the glue that covered the strands holding him in place made slipping free all but impossible.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm Lazarus. And I'm not exactly an incubus." He says, sighing and giving up his efforts, but can't stop himself from flexing off just a bit to show off his toned muscles. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Name's Trixi," she said, brushing her long, neon-blue hair back over her ears. "And, if you're no incubus then what are you?" she demanded.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, here's the thing, Akbal is probably going to want to know who messed up his boys here, and I'm willing to bet there'll be quite a price on the head of the one who did it, so... no."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He stares coolly at Trixi. "Hmm... That so?" He murmurs, still staring at her. "You sure he won't do anything to you either? And if he's so concerned, why hasn't he reacted when I've already killed six of his jaguars, including these three? Hmm? Don't you think he's just the tiniest bit scared...?" He says. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Akbal, scared?" The little woman threw her head back and laughed. "Akbal doesn't get scared, he gets even. And, once he figures out who's been attacking his boys, he'll have the whole forest chasing you down. You know what, I've got to see this." With a small jump, she took to the air and hovered over Lazarus. Reaching to her belt, the only clothing she was wearing, she grabbed a small vial of clear liquid and poured the contents over him. In an instant, the ropy fibers binding him began to dissolve.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"For your information... He knew my name a long time ago." Lazarus says, grinning, before he picks up his staff and lopes away, slipping silently into the water and swimming for the shore, his blood leaving a telltale wake in the water. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus made it to the shore with a groan, finding a place to rest and patch up after a battle like that would definitely be a good idea. However, a quick glance up revealed that he was being followed by Trixi.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pretends to ignore her, and continues walking off, looking for a safe place to rest and recover. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A nearby cave offered adequate shelter from the elements, and would be easy enough to defend if a large group came looking for him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks into the cave and looks around for anything that could harm him before sitting down to bandage and stitch his wounds.  

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once finished with patching himself up, a quick glace outside revealed no sign of the little demon. While the cave would likely provide a decent place to rest, he had to wonder about the wisdom of sleeping when a demon knew where he was.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus knew this, and with a sigh, gets up and walks back out, scanning the area for Trixi while looking for another safe place to rest. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While there was still no sign of Trixi, a short walk brought him to a particularly thick copse of trees. Shimmying between two trunks, he found himself in a fairly enclosed area that would be easy enough to defend, and provide shelter if it started to rain.  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. This seems to be a good place to rest..." Lazarus thinks to himself, settling down for a short nap. In the back of his mind, he wishes he could just try to go to the house of the lovely kitsunes, and grins a little before he falls asleep.