The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That old thing?" asked Kagome, bemused. "I'm surprised it's even still there. The wind is just a little enchantment designed to give the shrine an air of mystery and to scare off looky loos. Beyond that it's just an ordinary shrine."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And here I thought it was something nasty..." He mutters. "Anyway, you guys have done far more for me than I asked." He leans forward. "Is there any way I can pay you back?" He asks. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes," replied Ritsuko. "If you happen to come across any more of Akbal's boys, be sure to give them the same treatment you gave the last one." Her eyes narrowed, and for a moment Lazarus saw the distinct glint of a predator in them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins. "Will do. If I may ask, what's with the blood feud?" He climbs halfway out of the water. It was starting to get a little too warm... His dick was already half hard, both from the water and the proximity of their naked bodies. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"They've been trying to encroach on our territory for years. Fortunately, they're about as thick as any other demon, so a few illusions is all it takes to keep them away. Still, I would rest easier if I knew my daughter didn't have to dodge them whenever she goes out to play."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I understand... I'll kill them if and when I see them." A surprisingly gentle, slight smile twitches at the corners of his mouth. "I don't like it when kids get hurt..." He says. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Anything I can do. Although Akbal himself is probably the biggest fish to fry..." He mutters, glancing at them. A painful throbbing between his legs shows his prick at full display. He guessed the sudden exposure to the air must have hardened it... "I uh..." He points to his dick. "I guess I should wait for it to go down before I leave. Although with you guys around, it's going to take longer than normal." He says, smiling wryly. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Would you like some help?" asked Taki, sitting on the edge of the spring she slowly spread her legs wide, giving Lazarus a clear view of her womanhood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I sure wouldn't mind. You guys have been kind to me..." He says, moving over to Taki. "Just a fair warning... I might use your ass as well. Also, I'm a little rough." He winks at her before raising her legs to his shoulders and ramming in with one thrust, his hands grabbing her ass for support. Two fingers find their way to and curl into her asshole, thrusting in and out in time with his thrusting. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus found an easy pace to start with, as Taki moaned at the steady fucking. A sudden warmth enveloped his back as Ritsuko leaned into him. He could feel her breasts pressing against his back, as well as something else poking the small of his back. "Just fair warning," she whispered into his ear. "If you plan to fuck my sister's ass, then you'd better be ready to reciprocate." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles. "Is that so? Then you're welcome to use mine..." He grins before easily flipping Taki over, pulling out, and pressing his dick into her backdoor. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Taki squealed at the sudden penetration of her anus, and Lazarus had to give her a moment to adjust to the feeling of his dick inside her before he was able start thrusting again. At the same time, he felt Ritsuko steadily pushing forward until his anus gave way and she let herself into his ass. She moved her hips slowly at first, matching the speed at which he was fucking her sister.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus lets out a breathy moan. "Congratulations... You just took my anal virginity..." He says, leaning back and kissing her cheek, still thrusting slowly into Taki's ass, groping and squeezing the soft flesh as he fucks her. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The three stood there, slowly humping away at each other for a while before Ritsuko whispered in Lazarus;s ear again. "Come on, hun, you don't have to be that gentle. My sister is no stranger to a good ass fucking. And, since this is your first time, I'll go nice and easy on you while you rail her. Does that sound good?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Yes it does..." He suddenly picks up the pace, ramming into her ass roughly as he spanks her ass before pulling her up and groping her breasts, squeezing them and playing with their nipples. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Ritsuko's hands ran over Lazarus's chest as she kept up her slow and steady thrusts. Every now and then she'd nibble the edge of his ear before whispering some obscenity into it. "That's it, fuck her good... Gods your ass is tight... It's a pity you don't have a knot, I'd love to see you two stuck together for a while..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Don't tempt me... Ah! Oh that actually feels a little good... Oh!" He moans, slamming into Taki harder as he feels his orgasm build up, spurred on by Ritsuko's dick rubbing against his prostate. He bites Taki's neck and makes a sound halfway between a whine and a snarl before pulling out, slamming into her pussy, and cumming. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you little tease," cried Ritsuko. "I wanted to watch you pump her ass full, LIKE THIS!" she growled as her own orgasm hit. Lazarus felt warmth bloom in his stomach as Ritsuko unloaded within him; easily doubling his output, despite his recently enhanced balls. Strangely, the warmth only lasted a second before it was replaced by a strange chill sensation. They laid there for a while, panting, before Ritsuko finally got up and pulled out of him. "Thanks, next time I'll catch." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? You're that sure I'll be back? Well you're right, miss." He winks at her, pulling Taki down onto his lap and hugging her. "If I may mention, you have a wonderful ass, and a very soft body. Great for hugging." He says, burying his face in her tits. "Great tits to match too!" He says, his voice muffled by the breasts around him as he gently continues thrusting into her pussy. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, and you've got a sweet dick," replied Taki. "It may not be very big, but it hits a great spot. You know, you might have just gotten me pregnant? I suppose it would be nice for little Nami to have a little cousin to play with."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... That's exactly why I came in your pussy." He winks. "You guys pop out pretty cute kids, if I may say so." He takes one of her nipples in his mouth and gently starts sucking on it, rolling his teeth over it and twirling his tongue around the part in his mouth beyond the teeth. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, aren't you the affectionate one," Taki giggled. "Would you like to stay the night? I wouldn't mind sharing my bed. Or maybe you'd like to be little Nami's first? We've been looking for a decent guy to do that. What do you think Ritsuko?"

"Well, he'd have to catch her first, and good luck with that," Ritsuko said, nonchalantly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "I already tracked her here. Catching her would probably be easy. Maybe I could set a little trap and pounce on her when she falls into it." He chuckles. "And yeah. I'd love to stay the night. But what about Tamani? Oh...." He narrows his eyes and curls his lips inwards, trying not to laugh. "Been so busy with you guys I actually forgot about her completely." He grins. "Tamani! Get your butt out here!" He yells. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He frowns, then looks at Taki. "Get off. I think something's happened..." He mutters, quickly climbing out of the spring and gearing up, picking up his staff as he heads into the woods to look for Tamani where he last left her. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Moving t the front of the house, Lazarus found no sign of the wayward goblin. He was about to call out, when a childish giggle rang out from some nearby bushes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As he got closer to he sound, he was able to pick out two voices. One he thought was Nami, the other was most definitely Tamani. Nami was laughing, while Tamani was groaning and grunting.