Interlude 1 (18+)

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph "right" I make one last grope on my new breast and then look up focusing on helping milky find her followers

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine glared at the portal, the probable source of her troubles. The lights didn't tell her there was one right under the forest, or even how to close it. Not knowing what else to do, she tried to grab it by the edges and pull it closed.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine

You try to close it (the portal) by the edges, but it (the edges) doesn´t move anything, on the contrary it (the portal) reacts to your presence shooting a light electric to your body impacting in your chest, and your body is throwed through all the room to the other side, while your chest has a dark zone caused by the electric light and you feel pain...

------------------------------

Josephine? and Vampiress Milklass

You (Joseph) feel that your ¿female? body answer more quickly than your male part, doing that your new breasts put more hard than it were before, doing that your other hand goes in reaction of the small size to your cock, seeing that your thoughts were right, your cock is more small than before...

But it was very enjoyable and amazing... the sensation of swallow the cum of the cock nipples of Milklass, you try to be focused and did it, but with a lot of effort...

Milklass, you are more worried about the people of the bus, running out of the cave in the direction that you supposed that it was the bus... Your concentration is more better now than before and you don´t need to five the freedom the pleasure, you can do it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph "so milky, do you know where you are going, I was lucky enough to find this cave, you got another six sense or something for your followers" the more I walk the less I feel sexual need and I relax walking next to milky and I continue using my powers here and there to increase my knowledge of what I can do

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

"I'm going towards the bus ... i think ,just hoping we are lucky enough to find the others " she continue walking and shouting for them.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Josephine and Vampiress Milklass

You two go to the bus going out of the cave, but of moment you two don´t see to Evaine near to your position...

In your case, more concreted in your mind it start to sound a female voice talking to you confidently...

Joseph? are you there? answer me if you hear me...

While you two go to the bus without problems, from the bus if goes out firstly Tom with Cummy and after Esor and Advespa to talk with you asking Mistress Milklass why does she changes of appearance? and Joseph too?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

"just more transformations" she take the bottle and hand it to Tom "it was because of this i don't recommend drinking it,but it should help with your study Tom" he turn to face all now "and i want to ask to you all,Joseph told me she saw you wandered around the forest searching for me and if i'm correct i commanded you all to stay on the bus watching over Advespa ,was there any reason for you to go after me?"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph hearing the voice and seeing no one else react to it, I step away from the group so they don't hear anything "ummm, yes I hear you, who are you, why are you talking to me"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Joseph and Vampiress Milklass

In your case all the people of the bus talk at the same time, after Tom takes the "blood" bottle that you offered to him. Only Cummy screams and all close their mouths...

Mistress Milklass, we were looking you after your running following the strange creature, because we didn´t know if something happened to you in the cave, as it happened with your changes, we were a lot of worried about your state and health, because all we felt all that you suffered with your changes, and we didn't do anything to cure and stay with you...

----------------

Joseph, the strange and female voice that sounds inside of your head has a similar tone to your voice but in this case it´s female, and she answers you happily

*Giggle* You are so cute when you are angry like now *Giggle* I am... ..., i don´t ask anything, you have to discover it and i think that this will be a good, very good relation ship between us *Giggle* We will be together for a long time, you will be my mind mate *Giggle* bye Josephine... *Giggle*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She sighs "Look ,i am fine ,i can take care of myself but i can't deal with the demons if i worry about you all constantly ,have some trust in your mistress" she smiles to them "now be good and give me and my new cock nipples a kiss before i go back to deal with the demons while you will be obedient and wait on the bus like i ordered you to" she puff her chest and wait for their kisses.

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph "What the, mind mate" I shake my head not really understanding what just transpired and I move back to milky and wait for her to finish with her followers "ready when you are"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Joseph

*Giggle* very good and very beautiful those giant COCK NIPPLES of Mistress Milklass, Josephine *Giggles* I want to touch them NOW *Giggle*

And silence again in your mind...

-----------------

Vampiress Milklass

All yours slaves go to your new COCK NIPPLES starting to kiss them and also penetrating their ass holes or pussies holes with your tools, doing that after a small time, you start to cum inside of their pussies, continuing while the time passes...

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph under my breath "quite you, I don't want to lose my cock anytime soon" but I can't help getting a bit closer to the action watching milky but staying far enough not to get anything on me, my cock starting to strain my pants a bit "uhm, if you would finish impregnating people with those cute cock nipples" did I just say cute, I shake my head again and continue "we really should get finding evaine, maybe ask your followers what they know"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She quickly warps up the little orgy that had gone on, she didn't mean for it to turn into sex and just a funny away to show affection but it looks like she got a bit into it as well "sorry ,Joseph ,now you girl will stay here ,that is an order" she say before walking back into the forest to find the cave once again.

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph happy to move on and stop watching the orgy he follows after milky with a little tent in his pants ready to find evaine

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine swore loudly as she pulled herself up from the floor, clutching her chest and glaring at the portal. Was there nothing she could do? She headed back to where she woke up, and called up towards the hole. "Hello? Where the hell are you guys? Anybody?"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph looking at milky again up and down while walking "so did you get any info from your followers, and any idea where to walk anyway, you seem so confident, but I have no idea why"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine

No body answers to your screams.. and no body comes to you to help you at the moment... You have to think how to close that portal only with your mind and body...

----------------------

Joseph(ine)

You continue back of Milklass until you two arrive to the entrance of the cave... with your tent in your trousers more harder and in all it glory..., but your breasts need more your attention...

-------------------

Vampiress Milklass

All your slaves move their heads in signal of understand your orders, including Joseph (he doesn´t know or suspect it), and you two go to the entrance of the cave...

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
joseph(ine) as I walk my cock stays hard and my breast become warm as I can't help reaching my hands up and massage them every once in awhile my footsteps and behavior seeming to follow more closely to milky "well it's the cave again you got a map right, let's hope it leads somewhere"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine screamed in frustration. Then she screamed again. Having let off steam, she headed back down the hall, and started looking for any sort of pathway out.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Joseph(ine)

You are more horny while you two advance to the cave, still massaging your new breasts that goes more harder than before, seeing the back of Milklass, you have images of her like your MISTRESS, and while this happens, the female voice appears again saying you in your mind

Of course, you are Josephine, not that Joseph very boring, you are Josephine, repeat with me, "i am Josephine and i am the slave of Mistress Milklass, i want to be penetrated by her COCK NIPPLES for ever...", repeat it again several times... Josephine

------------------------------

Evaine

You scream in frustration several times, only answered by the echo of the room that the portal is, you go angrily to the next room, opening the door and see some corridors with some names written in the doors...

You have not idea of where is the hall...

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph(ine) as my nipples go hard as I walk I keep getting closer and closer to milky uncounciously enjoying the closeness "I am Josephine and I am a Slav.." As step I finally catch myself and what I'm doing and I shake my head to try and forget the notion "shut up whoever you are I'm not a girl and I am definitely no ones SLAVE!" I get louder as I say each word reaver town myself my conviction and say it loud enough milky can't help but hear it

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Some where in the cave, there is another woman or, better said a young woman that is lost in the cave after some weeks with the name of Alice... ((this is a new character controlled by me))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Joseph(ine)

I think that you didn´t earn the name of Josephine, i think that your new name will be more adequate with your new body form, "SLUT"

In that moment, your nipples starts to cum "milk" and when you see the "milk", you try to drink it or swallow it, doing that Vampiress Milklass advances and disappears from your view

In the moment, your body prostrate yourself and your tongue start hungrily to drink it ("the cum milk")

YOU ARE NOW A SLUT CALLED "SLUTTY", SAY THAT "SLUTTY"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Sluty suddenly feeling my nipples explode with milk my body is overcome with greed for them and I direct my nipples into my mouth and start swallowing my milk uncontrollably and I fall to my knees on the ground from the sensation, my mind having a hard time fighting the urge and I say in my head "I'm not a slut get out of my head, whoever you are"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Slutty

At last, you will know who am i... but now drink more, and quench of YOUR OWN CUM, yes... . The "MILK" is really your "OWN CUM"

When you continue drinking more of your own cum, your mind start to change to a more appropriate *Bimbo* Slutty...

((the action continues while you drink more and more, until the new character Alice arrives to your position, Metalsnake))

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine noted the doors, but did not touch or open any of them. Was this some sort of office? Instead, she continued down the hallway, looking for any sign of an elevator, or at least some stairs. She needed to get out of this weird hole and report her findings.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

Having made sure her slaves were ok she head back into the cave using the map to help wander  into it's intersections and hallways  till she hear Joseph shouting nonsense she don't even bother to look back at him just reply "Yea Joseph you are not a girl not a slave, you are just a very horny man who can't keep it in your pant's ,now if you don't speed up i will leave you behind" she walks forward and after a bit she noticed he was behind her ,she grumble "god dammit ,do i really need to babysit everyone?" she walk back to try finding Joseph .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine Garna

You don´t find anything like an elevator or a lift, nothing until you find a slim corridor that goes upside, suddenly your body moves like it has own life, and the (your) spines bites the walls showing you how to climb it, with also an image of you letting the control to it (the spines race), you doubt of that...

----------------------------

Vampistess Milklass

When you look behind to find Joseph, you don´t see him, you are again alone inside the cave, and some corridors opens around you with some doors opened...