Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hums again and pushes into the kiss, her tail wrapping around Dryvus as she leans down to embrace him with her arms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wraps his arms around her as well, his stiffening dicks looking for a hole to plug. Three of his tentacles slide out and into Jessy's ass, gently thrusting into her. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily as her ass easily takes three tentacles with room to spare. Almost instantly she thrusts her hips back against them, relishing in the feeling of deep penetration once again. "Oooh, those are such lovely tentacles dear. So bumpy, smooth and wet."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"They have to be. Gotta pleasure a lot of people." He says, winking at her, making the tentacles vibrate inside her ass and thrust even deeper, really drilling into her ass. He reaches down and grabs his dicks, lining them up with her pussy and thrusting in, one more vibrating tentacle slipping in alongside and going straight for her womb. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The deeper thrusts really get her going but the sudden triple penetration makes her fall onto her back with Dryvus on top of her, the vibrations in her womb driving her higher and higher in the peaks of pleasure. "Oh...oh gods yes DRyvus! That feels..amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I know..." He murmurs into her ears, kissing her and starting up a steady pace of fucking her. His hands go to her breasts, gently squeezing them and play with their nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hums softly into the kiss, her arms holding onto him tightly as he hits every sensitive spot on her body. Her pussy and ass are looser than the others and her lack of muscle control doesn't really make up for it, but her sheer enthusiasm, thrusting her hips back against him helps a lot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He starts pumping his hips faster, his claws digging into her breasts as he uses them as leverage to fuck her faster and harder. "Hey Jessy... I'm going to get you the potions, and administer them... Hands on." He winks down at her, groaning as he sheathes his dicks again and again in the warm and wet confines of her holes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the rough treatment to her breasts, moaning as his claws add a slight sense of danger to the fucking. Her loose pussy eagerly taking his cocks and leaking ample amounts of girl juice onto him. ""Oh my...going to make the changes yourself huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. I'm going to take those potions, spread them all over my fingers, shove them in your ass and pussy, and finger you to an orgasm!" He says, his teeth bared with the exertion of the rough sex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
with a lewd moan she suddenly hits orgasm! Her pussy and ass twitching and spasming around his cocks and tentacles, her womb getting really tight around the vibrating tentacle buried inside. "Oh yes! Do it Dryvus! Make me tight like a glove!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He thrusts into her a few more times before he cums, back arching as he hilts himself in her holes, the tentacles going as far as they can up her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a scream of pleasure that echos off the crystals in the room, she is pumped full of Dryvus' massive load. He cums so much that her womb simply can't take any more and quickly begins to leak out around them. Her ass is much omre accepting, simply bloating her stomach to heavily pregnant levels of cum gut. "So much...so warm...mmmmm."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus simply flops on top of her. "Tonight... I'll tell Altra to make them... And then I'll keep my promise. I always do..." He says, kissing her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls him up and locks lips with him, sliding her long snake tongue to wrap around his and tug lightly before letting do. "See to it that you do...I look forward to it now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles before patting her cheek, pulling out, and standing up. "In fact, I'll go over right now and tell her!" He says, walking to the entrance. "Oh, and expect a sensual massage too!" He calls back, heading up to Altra's lab again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As per usual, Altra is hard at work on her potions. Right now she is holding a gray one and looking at in suspiciously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If that explodes, make it again and give it to me. I know a few people who could use it!" He says, walking up behind her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was suppose to be a really light blue color...but it turned gray. i have no idea what this is going to do. I need a testing slave. Someone I can spoon potions into and see what happens." She chuckles at the thought. "So, what can I do for you big guy?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I might actually be able to get you one... Anyway, I'm here to ask if you could make something that could make orifices tighter. To be more specific, Jessy's ass and pussy." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She waves her hand dismissively. "Child's play big guy, child's play." She grabs a soft red potion and hands it to him "Nice n' Tight" Is what I call this. Pour it into the orifice of choice, massage it in with your fingers and watch the magic happen. Hmmm..." She grabs another one and gives it to him "She is really loose, use one vial per hole."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks, Altra." He bends down to kiss her head, then walks back down to the crystal room, entering with a grin and holding up the vials. "Got 'em! You wanna do this now or later?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy turns around and wiggles her ass at him. "Why wait? I got nothing else to do!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and walks up to her. "Let's start with your ass first..." He takes the vial of potion, slathers the stuff over his hands, and inserts three fingers into her ass, thrusting and spreading until he can fit his whole hand inside her ass. Damn she was loose! Meanwhile, his other hand is busy caressing her luscious derriere, squeezing and raking his claws on her butt hard enough to leave red marks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy moans in bliss, wiggling her hips against his invading hand. "Oh, that stuff is really warm and...it tingles. Is it supposed to tingle?" Dryvus can already feel her ass start to tighten around his hand!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jessy moans as her ass gets tighter and tighter around Dryvus' hand to the point that he has to pull out or he might hurt her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Without missing a beat, he pops open the other vial, empties it onto his hand, and immediate slides his whole first in. She's so loose she easily takes it in! In the meantime, the fingers of his other hand, still slick from the potion, press themselves against her asshole, managing to slip two in. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh! It feels so strange back there now! i love it!" Her loose pussy forms around his hand and soon that begins to retract, tightening slowly around his hand until he has to pull it out.