Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus snarls and falls to his knees, clutching his head, his dicks painfully hard. He knew what was coming, but daaaamn! So much lust! Yet... The effects were not as strong as his first time. Possibly Kestral's influence, possibly the fact that he had gotten so used to sex that the rapey feelings were slightly muted. But he still felt like stuffing Altra with all his cocks... Watching her holes spread around- No! He shouldn't be thinking lewd thoughts! That just made it worse! He slams his head on the floor, the pain making the lust reduce a bit. After a while, the lust reduces enough for him to stand. "Ohhh hell... I'm never gonna get used to that..." He mumbles drunkenly, still in a haze of lust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra looks at him with concern. "Are you alright big guy? That didn't look very comfortable." Her small but plush body jiggles in all the right places as she takes a step toward him. The siny black latex hiding nothing from sight other than blatant nudity, less modest than actually being naked. Her breasts seem to have grown over her travel with Dryvus, not seeing at a heft DD cup from the C she started at. Her ass wobbles as she moves and of course the defined slit of her pubic mound is easily spotted.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Altra, keep moving and I might just jump you and rape you till your mind breaks..." He mutters, closing his eyes and tilting his head up at the ceiling, mentally forcing down the raging beast of his lust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops moving and blinks. "Oh...right, sorry." there is a long pause before she speaks up agian. "If it was you...I wouldn't mind breaking. I know you would still take care of me. Though that would mean no more potions."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles lightheartedly. "Yeah... I'd prefer not breaking any of your minds..." He tilts his head side to side, the bones in his neck popping, the pain helping him force down the lust. Finally, he feels more in control and himself, and he gets to one knee, holding out his arms to Altra. "Hug me, and if you end up with a gaping ass, you're welcome to slap me. Although my cum has Willow's name on it tonight..." He says, smiling wryly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra smiles and leaps into his arms, her soft and plush body pushing against his as she buries her face in his neck. "I love you big guy. running into you was the best thing that has happened to me!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... I love you too, you crazy little green slut." He smiles, squeezing her tighter, not really wanting to let go. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans into him more, forcing him to fall onto his but so she can sit in his lap and cuddle into his sturdy form. "Mmm, I could just pass the days away like this. I feel so safe...so warm and protected."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gently starts rocking back and forth. "I suppose that goes for everyone here... Except maybe Jessy. She hasn't really gotten used to me yet..." He says, burying his face in her hair. It smelled vaguely of cinnamon...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Give her time big guy. She likes you, just hasn't found out that she loves you yet. She seems like the stubborn kind so it might take a while." The slow rocking motions only serve to relax her more, her eyes slowly drifting shut as she holds on to his arm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus keeps rocking back and forth until she falls asleep, then gently gets up and walks to the bedroom, setting her down on the bed and lying down next to her, stroking her hair. After a while, his eyes drift shut and he dozes off, still on one elbow. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dryvus wakes up a few hours later to the feeling of Altra pushing up against his chest again. She is awake now and simply trying to get the most out of the contact. "Oh darn, I woke you up...sorry big guy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know big guy....sleep doesn't have to stop you." She slowly traces her finger across his chest. "If I am sleeping and you are feeling randy...go ahead and use me, awake or not, I am here for you." She gives him a lusty grin and a quick peck to the chin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "I prefer my girls awake. Although I should probably try sticking it in someone's butt while they're out and letting them wake up with a surprise." He says, a chuckle rumbling through his chest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Just making the offer big guy. Take it or leave it." She gives him another grin and slowly sits up. "You know...this latex isn't so bad when Frasia isn't activating the restraints." She wiggles her shiny toes. "It feels nice in between my toes at least."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And you look better in it than Willow did, to be honest. Although that leather I got her... Mmm..." His eyes drift half closed as he imagines the things he's going to do to Willow tonight.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, I better stop hogging you all to myself lest the others tie me up and leave me in a closet or something. I will be in my lab until dinner time." She leans in and presses her lips against his for a minute before hopping off the bed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"See ya!" He calls out, watching her posh little bottom sway as she walks out of the room. Then he gets up and heads downstairs, to the crystal room, where he's sure Jessy is hiding. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sure enough, Jessy is inside tending to her crystals. The room looks just like the crystal cave he found her in by this point, but not nearly as large.

"Hello there Dryvus, what bring you to my little piece of the house?"

[brb dog wlking time]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I don't know, maybe the beautiful, sexy naga mage who tried to brain me when we first met?" He says, hugging her, his chin on her tits, looking up at her and smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I can only imagine there is one of those in your life, so I shall gladly hold the title!" She laughs and returns the hug, petting his head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He buries his face between her breasts. "Sorry for calling you a fat-titted whore back in the cave." He mumbles into her breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Pffft, I have long disregarded those insults. After all, I pegged you with crystals for it already!" She throws her head back and laughs into the air.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Yeah you did. And then tried to hypnotise me. And then we both know how that turned out..." He says, his hands slipping down to her butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, it ended with the best sex I had in years! So no complaints here." She wraps her arms around his back, smiling down at him from her position above.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah. Yeah. Did you even wind up with a sore ass or something? Because I was trying to give you one for the treatment earlier..." He says, grinning up at her as a finger slides into her backdoor and gently thrusts in and out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives a soft hum as he fingers her ass. "No, I wasn't sore in the slightest. I am a fair bit larger than you and...well...fairy loose as you have noticed. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... A few potions could easily fix that..." He murmurs, sliding three more fingers in and spreading her asshole wide. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and holds onto her shoulders, leaning forward and pushing her ass out a bit as he toys with it. "Would you like that Dryvus? Hmm? for me to have nice tight holes for you to fuck?"