Return to Mareth (In Game)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Meditate, get in tune with your body, discover its switches, what it wants, what it likes, and eventually, tell it what to do."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia blushes and turns away from her two companions with torn clothes, she clears her throat, studying the horizon. "Ahem. Well, yes i think we should look for a water source and get away from here as soon as possible. Those demons that escaped are sure to come back with reinforcements."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"None of the demons escaped, Mia... We made sure of that... unless their vanishing was but a ruse." She stares off into the distance. "You're a good fighter, by the way. Glad we have you here, even after what you told us with your past."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods at Derek's words. "Very wise, I think meditating would be good right now. Reconnect with the moon." She clasps her hands over her medallion and closes her eyes in prayer.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"But still, whoever or whatever sent them is gonna realise they haven't come back. And i don't think we can take on anything stronger just yet."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Letting out a sigh she opens her eyes again. "Yes...you are right Mia. to linger here would be far too risky. but where do we go?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Which is why we need to find supplies and shelter, so we can recuperate and prepare ourselves for anything else."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So, should we just pick a direction and hope? We don't exactly have a map to work with." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head and sighs. "Sorry...I didn't mean to raise my voice at you."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I guess we could look for tracks, animals tend to need water so if we can find some we can follow them to a water source."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm trying, guys... Look, it's not like we're in the middle of a forest here... Have some patience. I haven't even heard so much as a cricket, yet."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana tried to make sense of the world she was in, she caught sight of something hanging in the old gnarled tree that the demons had been roosting in... several somethings, in fact. Dangling from the leafless branches were a multitude of small sacks and hammocks, likely the demon's belongings. Picking at one of the bags was what appeared to be a large crow.  

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
[Studying Spells] [6+2+2] Already hard at work trying to figure out the concepts behind the imp's Spells, he discovers that it's a pretty rudimentary combination, but he already knows concept and experimentation are two very different things.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana runs over to make sure the creature doesn't make away with anything that could help them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Shimmying up the tree, Elliana shooed the large bird away before it could tear into their newly won prizes. With the bird gone she quickly set about cutting the various satchels and bags free and dropping them down to her friend's waiting arms. Emptying the sacks out, the heros found that they contained a variety items and equipment. Most of it was the kind of mundane gear one would find strewn about any camp-sight, everything from hammocks and water-skins  to miniature cooking pots and eating utensils. The two things that stood out among the bric a brac were the small, colorless, uncut gems that each sack contained; one hundred and twenty in total. As well as what looked to be food items. Wrapped in wax paper, were two dozen tiny loaves of reddish-brown bread, stuffed with some kind of meat; imp food, most likely. They also found a number of bottles and vials. Two of the vials were filled with a thick off-white substance and labeled I.Draft, while one filled with a clear brown fluid was labeled Equinum. There were also four bottles of what looked like milk, two labeled S.Milk, and two labeled LaBova.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm not sure about you guys, but i think we should only eat or drink these as a last resort, it could be poisonous to humans for all we know." Mia taps her foot on one of the bottles, moving to stand under the tree in the shade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, we already have some supplies, so we can leverage those while we look for... less shady people to get food from... if you can call those things "people"." She frowns a bit. "You think we should find another place to set up camp, or is this fine? I'm good, either way."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Setting up here is fine for now, the area is pretty flat and barren so we should be able to see if more of those things are coming." She bundles up the more strange supplies, leaving them under the tree. "Water shouldn't be an issue for now as we have these spare water skins but we should still try and find some, we need to wash at some point."

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, a lake or pond should suffice, right?" She shuffles around on the branches, looking down at Mia and smiling. "Kinda reminds me of my childhood, being here. Exploring the unknown, danger around me... except now I have companions. I kinda like being alone, but you three seem reasonable enough."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she was about to drop down from the branches, Elliana noticed something out of the corner of her eye. A faint twinkling on the horizon that she recognized as a large body of water.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Speaking of water... There's a big lake that-a-way." She points in the direction of it to Mia.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ok then, i guess we should go there, maybe there will be a better place to set up camp around there. We are still way too close to the portal, it's too dangerous to stay around here."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... let's go get the others..." She lowers herself down from the branches and drops to the ground, letting Mia get a good view of her slit as she dangles from a branch for a brief moment. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Having calmed herself down to her usual state, Castella happily walked over to the others. "Ah, i see you found the demons supplies! No doubt this stuff has some sort of nasty effects on it...but as a last resort it would be better than starving or dehydrating to death." She looks over the things that they found. "I.draft, S.milk, equinum and...labova? What in the moons name is this stuff? It gives me bad feelings that is for certain."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I certainly do not believe this I. Draft is a form of ale." She smiles. "But there's more to it than that. I spotted a lake on the horizon." Her smile grows wider, not even bothering to hide her exposed sex. "But I would think the "demons" also know of this place."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia blushes at the nice slit she gets a good view of as the scout climbs down from the tree. "W....well I think we need to go there sooner or later, would be better to scout it out now and see what's there than be forced to go there when we run out of water." She shifts around uncomfortably at the still exposed genitalia in front of her. "A....anyway that's what i think, there may also be trees around the lake to make better cover for our camp than this." She gestures to the wide open and flat plains surrounding them that would make any camp easy to see.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you spotted a lake?! that is perfect! Well done Elliana! That would be a perfect place to set up camp. We would have plenty of water and be away from this previous battle zone!" Her eyes fall to that wonderful exposed slit and instantly her cock starts throbbing again. Thankfully she was faster this time and stopped it from pushing her robe out again. "Well then, would you like me to hold those tainted items? I don't want to shove all the weight on others."  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, if you could carry some of it, that would be fine... there were also a whole bunch of rough gems... I'm guessing they're currency." She hands over Mia's and Castella's 1/4th share of the gems. "And thanks for the compliment, Cassy." She smiles proudly at the older woman... herm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the equinum and labova as well as some of the gems, placing them carefully in her bag. "Excellence deserves acknowledgement! you have sharps eyes and skills, with you around maybe we can make some sense of this land." She gives her shoulder a friendly pat.