Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana growls like a rabid animal and gets up, taking aim at each of the Imps and letting loose an arrow for each of them in anger. [5+5+2] (4 damage) / [6+1+2] (Take what you can get, d6... (2 damage) / [6+3+2] (6 damage) After firing each shot she falls to her knees, exhausted and embarassed as her snatch and narrow butt is on display for everyone to see.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Under a hail of arrows the last of the demons were reduced to vapor, and the tired adventurers were free to bask in their moment of triumph; such as it was.

[Everyone gains three experience points.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana shudders a bit, clutching a lightly-bleeding wound on her arm. "What... what were they?" She asks herself, as she gets back onto her feet, and walks over to check on her comrades. "Was... this was a trap, wasn't it? He sent us here to be ambushed, the mother..." She stops, frowning and first now covering up her nethers. "But they're gone... they're all gone. Thank the gods for that, atleast." She breathes a sigh of wary relief, and a small smile creeps onto her lips. "It's going to take more than that to get the better of us, right?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella is panting and slightly sweaty, but no real damage has been done other than a cut on her inner thigh. Ignoring her sudden arousal she steps over to her team. "Demons...some kind of demons. fueled by lust and hate I am sure. I am ashamed to say that one of them made off with my pants and undergarments....ugh. I think for the moment we are safe...we should rest and heal up before trying to find some shelter." She glances at Elliana and notices the badly placed tear, she wrenches her eyes away and stirs as her cock begins to harden once more. "it would seem I am not the only one who lost clothing." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I... um, do you have something hidden in the hem of your robe?" She raises an eyebrow as she closes her legs together, with a hand covering her unkempt womanhood.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Finally standing up after a long while of writing on some paper Derek turns to castella asking "What happened to you after the imp shot you with that dark orb?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks down and blushes so hard her entire face turns red. "I...would rather not talk about that if you don't mind." She gives a friendly smile and pushes her erection down.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Please tell me!" He hands here his robe Here, use this if your that shy about your genitalia, now I'm asking kindly, please mind telling me what happened?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just curious, is all... perhaps you've got candy there, with a body like that." She grins. "I need to find something to replace my pants... or something to patch them up with..."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"we should be able to find some cloth somewhere, worst case scenario we can use fiber and weave you some form of a skirt."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks between Derek and Mia before sighing and looking at the floor "Fine, I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone saw something anyway. I guess I just wanted to keep up the illusion of normality. It's...it's a penis. I am a hermaphrodite. I sport both genders of genitalia." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana holds a hand in front of her mouth to silence a gasp, genuinely shocked... "You... WHAT?! I've never... never even heard of that before, in all my life."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks off to the side. "Because it is very rare. One out of thousands of kids might have it..maybe? It is very inconvenient dealing with two forms of arousal but I have made do my entire life. I have viewed it as a trial put on me by the moon goddess....but I don't know why. Maybe for this very mission? In a land full of demons that prey on lust?"  

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I never... I'm not one to look at other people's genitals, Robin (still going). Not unless I'm really... you know, worked up..." She blushes.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Well never mind that what I want to know is the effects of that orb! Please tell me Castella!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Derek with a confused look before remembering what happened. "Oh...the orb that hit me in the back? Well, if you must know it seems to have forcefully aroused me. Seconds after it went into my body I became erect and slightly moist." She thinks for a minute, a look of shame on her face. "I can....feel it on my thighs now. Lovely." 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana clears her throat to break the awkwardnes "Should I see if there's a source of water around here to clean our wounds and replenish our supply?"

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Sure, try to look for plants or trees with big leaves if you can"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Stay safe Elliana, that was a tough fight." She sits down on the floor, keeping her robe pushed down flat so she doesn't flash her team mates. "Why would you even be interested in such a spell?" 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"whether or not I'm interested in casting doesn't matter, the fact that I have information on it is." Sporting a giddy face he  almost seems genuinely happy "I can't believe I've discovered a new spell, something nobody has ever recorded, its amazing there's still new spells out there..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I...suppose it could carry value in that sense. Though anything cast by a demon should not be tampered with."

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Fine fine, besides im not that interested in creating a sex slave you know..." pondering for a moment his eyes spark with an idea "You think its possible to invert it?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana surveys the area for traces of where a forest or water source would be. [Discern Realities roll, I suppose] (1+6+2) [And my question would be: What here is useful or valuable to me?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A lust...reduction spell? I am unsure to be honest. I suppose it is possible if you were to learn the original incantation, right?" 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Maybe, though im guesing that would take more years than im confortable with at the moment...something to counter the spell with at the very least...anything is possible..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am unfamiliar with wizard spells, I get all my powers from the moon. I will simply take your word on how spell craft is handled." She lets out a relaxed sigh, her forced lust finally calming down a bit. 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
"Maybe you should focus on learning ways to brace yourself for those types of attacks, or at least train yourself to calm down quicker, i don't fancy the idea of some teammate getting it on with beasts."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yes, I agree with you there, but at the same time I wouldn't even know where to start. I don't know a "Resist lust" miracle. They didn't exactly teach it back at the church."