Npc and perk idea

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I can't vote in the new poll because I voted in the old one. Idk about wings on her actual ears but short wings behind her ears would be pretty hot.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I can't vote in the new poll because I voted in the old one. Idk about wings on her actual ears but short wings behind her ears would be pretty hot.

Bear with me incase I misunderstand what you mean but, are saying like some tiny wings on her head?  Cause that sounds kinda cool.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
[...] some tiny wings on her head?  Cause that sounds kinda cool.

I disagree, as it doesn't really go with the whole angelic theme, unless you were going for the greek deity/personification of dreams look.

(Though I wouldn't call you an Idiot because of it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm liking all the feedback for this. I think I'll add some polls to figure out what people want before I sit down to write the angels stuff. I do want to note I've started to work on good touch (thanks for the name noobsaleh) but it'll be awhile before it's worthy of your time (A.D.D doesn't help) Once it's ready I'll make a thread in the submission area.

I understand the ADD thing myself from personal experience. I have it... I am totally in the same boat as you :D

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I think i'll leave head wings on the back burner since they are purely cosmetic (unless there's a way you can think of for them to have relevance)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So just wanted to say that I have officially started to write content for this since Nillep is basically done, expect something in the event section in the next day or too. (maybe tonight if I get enough done.)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Rather than headwings, a hardlight halo projected above her head would be amusing. Especially if she got it specifically to antagonize / annoy Sera. 

"I figured I should go all out with the angelic theme to counterbalance that self styled demon across from me."

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Little headwings are cute though. Probably don't generate a lot of lift though.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe they used to be lil digimon things with head wings. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Rather than headwings, a hardlight halo projected above her head would be amusing. Especially if she got it specifically to antagonize / annoy Sera. 

"I figured I should go all out with the angelic theme to counterbalance that self styled demon across from me."

I'd love that. I thought about adding something like this to my hats, but I thought hardlight-projection was a bit too exclusive for the shop and the overall theme of nillep.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016

I'm playing with the idea of having a holo-halo as well but I like the idea of head wings since it implies she modified her entire body to fit the angel image. As for her dislike of Sera, Heres a quote-

{pc is wearing butler or school girl outfit from sera: Please remove your satan soaked garb and get on the table so that I may scrub that bitches taint off of you."

Despite her face still holding the calm smile you get the feeling she doesn't like Sera all that much. Must be an angel and demon thing.}

I'd love that. I thought about adding something like this to my hats, but I thought hardlight-projection was a bit too exclusive for the shop and the overall theme of nillep.

Yeah, I may make a section of the massage parlour where you can buy things themed around the different massages