Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika sucked in sharply at the reentry of the tail butt-plug in ass, then gasped as she saw Penny taking pictures of her. Again Mika was blushing as more images of this embarrassing time were now coming into existence. "She's serious isn't she... how in the world did i get to this point?!", she thought as her eyes shifted about. with the sound of her collars tag jingling she reluctantly rolled onto her back with her paws in the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moves about to get every angle she can, really focusing on Mika's exposed breasts and pussy. After a few minutes she backs up. "Mmm, those are some good ones. Just one more pose dear... show me your favorite doggy pose. Show master how you like to be fucked!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As Penny took the pictures, Mika had a very embarrassed and uncomfortable expression on her face. She knew Penny had to be focusing on her lady bits more then anything else. When Penny told her to go into the doggy style pose, she looked very skittish about it. but with a deep breath she turned around and put her ass in the air and spread her legs. Mika looked over her shoulder with possibly one of the most embarrassed expressions Penny had seen in some time from the girl. she couldn't help but get purple in the face while in a pose like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny immediately started taking pictures of her, capturing that priceless expression many times over as she got forever evidence of her lovers embarrassing position. "And with that... we are done! I think I am going to make a calendar with these! Put it up on my wall!"  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika immediately sat her lovely butt down once Penny was finished. "W-What?! oh god.. im never gonna live this down...", Mika said as she put a paw to her face. "...please don't tell my mom i did this...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks up just as her finger hits the send button on her terminal "Uhh... a bit too late there love. I figured she would be the first person to want to see this." She laughs and sits down next to Mika "Oh relax, it is all in good fun!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny gets a response fro Mika's mom, in an text. "oh my look at my cute girl! it look's like you're helping her broaden her horizons! you sure are a naughty one penny send pictures like this to her own mom ;3. oh and is she keeping her vagina clean? she had a habit of leaking as you probably know....", only Mika's mom could ask something so embarrassing while looking sexy pictures of her daughter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She punches in a quick reply. "Yes, she is keeping herself clean, I have been personally making sure she stays free of any build up. I figured you would want to see her in this adorable little get up, as a sign that she is branching out just a bit! Sure it is in a kinky manor but still branching out all the same. Do keep in mind I had to make a bet to get this... but walking her naked through the mall was worth the risk!" She sends it off and closes her terminal. "So... what should we do with our puppy now?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmmm..." Emily said as she tapped her chin in thought. "...girls.. i think we done all the puppy stuff we can do unless there's a pet park around here..." Jezzy said as she reached over to pet the "puppy" more. Mika laid on Penny's lap wanting to rest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I don't know of any pet parks around here... and I have certainly had my fun." She sighs and takes off the ears, collar, paws and gently wiggles out the tail. "Alright Mika, you have lived up to your word. The bet is done."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was relived and promptly sat back up like person again, still on Penny's lap. though now she was stark naked she felt less embarrassed. She breathed a sigh or relief and said, "how in the world did you get so good at cards so quickly?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
" I looked stuff up on the holo net. Hwo to count the cards and make good guesses about what could come up next. It was fairly easy after a bit of practice. Also luck, lots of luck!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked down at herself and wondered why she barked even though she didnt want too....or did she? Did some small part of her find it thrilling to walk like a dog naked? Mika then felt super exposed and asked, "Penny can I-I have my glasses back...".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm... fine." She heads to the room and comes back with her glasses and terminal "Here, you can have these back, but you don't need your shoes in here, that goes against the ships naked policy." She sits back down and pulls Mika back into her lap again, her hands around her tummy. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika quickly unfolded her glasses and put them on eager to have her one allowed piece of clothing. she then took a look at her terminal. "Ok so... we have some options here.... we could go to your homeworld, or we could go to Sala's. the necklace will no doubt confirm that there are ruins there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looked over to Sala "What do you think love? Do you want to go home or visit mine? I don't mind either way." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked nervous and her four eyes sifted around at the mention of Ga'neesha. "um... its fine we can go to the galora home world first.....", she said as she looked away trying to hide her nervousness. Mika gave her concerned expression, she wasn't sure why Sala would get so nervous about going to her peoples home world.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... ok then." She puts Mika down and moves into the cock pit, the ship lurching to life and taking off shortly after before jumping to hyper space. "Alright, just a few hours and we will be there." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"More galora? yay! That sounds like a lot of fun!", Emily said as she thought about all the gooey fun she could have. "Well... does that mean we could meet your mom?", Mika asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea. If we are going down to the planet we need to say hi to her. She would be furious if we didn't. Just know that she is very... eccentric in her approaches. Very forward would be a good way to put it."  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy raised one eyebrow at this but just went back doing something. It looked like she was writing something, evidently she was trying to keep a diary. "Well I'm sure she'll be a blast to talk to.", Emily said with a thoughtful smile. "Say if the place is ran by Galora... dose that mean we get to be all naked again?" Emily asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gesteva is VERY humid. I recommend going naked lest you ruin your clothes with sweat. The air is warm and moist, so you wont get cold... and even if you do just ask a galora to cover you till you get home" She winks at Mika. "Also my people will view that as you accepting our ways... so it would earn you some points." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked nervous again. "So uh Penny... you think you could maybe make some clothes for me when we get there?.... I don't know if I wanna meet you mom naked...", Sala said with her hands on her peen. "Actually... maybe... could i get some goo clothes too? You know... when we get there." Mika asked as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looked at the two of them... and promptly shook her head. "Sorry girls. but to make clothes for two of you at the same time would end up looking rather slutty in the end. You are better of naked." She gives them both a warm smile. "I promise you, no one is going to berate or judge you. they should actually welcome it!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"hm... go figure... going naked would be less slutty then going with goo clothes... truly we live in weird times... Hey that sounded good I'm going to write that down." Jezzy said in a thoughtful tone. Oddly enough she seemed to be writing with an old fashion pen and paper. Mika and sala both blush at this they were going to naked around most likely A LOT of people. The very thought made Sala's long peen perk up a bit. "Man... your people really are progressive!", Emily said as she shifted around on the couch eagerly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nah, we just don't get why people are so up tight about their bodies. You only got one! Might as well love it and live it right?" 

the ship shudders as it drops out of hyper space and they orbit a very brightly colored planet with pink water and green sky! Penny smiles and brings the ship down heading over to a large city with human architecture mixed with tribal decals. The entire place is a bog with thick marshy waters and plants of all colors all over the place. thankfully there are wooden roads set up for easy walking should you desire not to get a little sludgy.

"Well, here we are! You girls ready to go?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily stepped up to the door with only her big bag and some sandals being as naked as she can. Jezzy got up and slung her rifle over her back and she wanten to waer her jumpsuit so she could blend into the shadows but she would just end up sweaty so she had to stay naked. She fixed her lovely red hair back into a long pony tali like she always did and moved next to Emily. Sala four light blue eyes shifted about nervously, Mika was doing the same. "Well... I guess we're doing this.", Sala said with a nervous look. Then reluctantly, she and Mika pulled on some shoes and nothing else. "Looks like were all naked and ready to go!", Emily said smiling at Penny. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny opens the door and the group is met with a blast of warm and very humid air. It seems Penny's advice was well thought out as none of them could go very long without their clothes sticking to their bodies like this! Stepping out reveals a fairly crowded space port with all sorts of travel ships parked on it. A purple galora is doing a small dance in the help desk as the radio plays a merry song. A large wooden road leans into the city proper just off to the north of them.

"So, my mother owns a house on the other side of the city. If you girls want, we could explore around first or just go straight to her." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily stretches, relishing the feeling of being nude in crowded place. Jezzy tries to looks like she doesn't care about her nudity but a very slight blush says otherwise. Sala hides behind Penny as her long peen begins to perk up at the kiss of the warm moist air. Mika shifts around very uncomfortably, she is naked were everyone can see her! She shook her head to try and get a handle on her slightly peeked arousal. She felt her nipples harden ever so slightly and she quickly crossed her arms around her nipples. "Don't get embarrassed, don't get embarrassed! if you get embarrassed you clit will pop out and everyone will see it!" she thought through tightly closed eyes. "Um, I w-would like to meet you mom... i-if that's ok..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods her head and walks over to the information desk.

Penny: "Hi there! Can we get a cab to 1233 NW goo street?"

Attendant: "Sure can cutey! Are they your pod mates? Man, you got lucky, they are all so cute!"

Penny: "Thank you! I did get very lucky!"

The attendant pokes at her terminal a few times before turning back to them.

Attendant: "Alright, your cab will be here shortly, just wait down by the road!"

Penny nods and leads the girls down to the wooden road and grabs Mika into a hug "Mmm! I just can't get enough of this cute squishy body!"