Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, that's a great idea! this place is super good for ones goo!", Scarlet said with a big smile. Han gave a nervous grin. "Ok m-make sure you come v-visit me..." He said meekly. Them guardna moved to penny and kiss her with her very big lips. "Oh yes make sure you come find me too next time your in town!" She then hugged mika into her hug boobs. "And thank you soooooo much! you cute wonderful little woman you!" she then kissed Mika all over her naked body with her big lips. Mika turned super red at this but she liked seeing Guardna so happy and free. "...I..Um... your..welcome!" Mika said bashfully.

Than after all of their goodbyes they headed back to the Galora's settlement, and by extension, back in to penny homely welcoming ship. Sala was still asleep in Penny's arms when she got back on board.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walks into the ship and tucks Sala into the bed so she can sleep warm in her soft bed. Once done, she comes back out to the lounge with the others. "Alright, let me just check the terminal real quick." She heads into the cock pit and yells down shortly after. "Alright! The asteroid mall is just in the next sector over! Hold onto your perfect butts!" The ship lurches to life and quickly heads out into the stars once more. Penny comes back once the auto pilot is set. "Just a few hours and we will be at the mall! Since I am the only one with clothes, I will zoom out real fast, grab some things and come right back. then we can all go out if you want."  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh well remember, I actually only hid the clothes. we all still have them except Jezzy that is but yeah ok!", Emily said with nod. "...ok make sure wht ever you get have some wiggle room in it.. i um.... think my breasts grew a little..", Jezzy said looking at her bust. Mika had then sat herself back on the coach and began typeing away at her terminal. It looked like she was filing away stuff about the Kir-kah she found interesting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright! But first!" She turns to Mika and pulls her terminal away "I want to play you at cards again! I have been practicing you know! So much so that I want to make a little bet if you are interested!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked at her for second then said, "Oh ok, only as long as we aren't betting real money or anything like that.... I guess its ok... also, if you been practicing that might make it more fun" Mika said showing some genuine interest in a close card game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny grins and sits at the table. "Emily, you are the dealer." She slides Emily a deck of cards. "The best is really simple. Whoever wins "owns" the loser for one day. That means you can make them do anything you want within reason. This can be as sexual or not sexual as you want it to be. Sound good?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika made a face at this. "o-oh...", she said looking a little hesitant now. "there's nothing to worry about... you win all the time!", she thought and her confidence slowly came back. "Um... sure ok, I think I can... go along with this.", Mika said as she took a seat across from Penny. "Oh~ high stake eh~? that sound like fun I'll be happy to deal!", Emily said as she sat down with them. Emily then shuffled the deck with a mischievous grin, she dealt them both their hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
And so the games begin. The first round goes to Mika.. the second to Penny... the third to Penny... the fourth to Mika... and for the tie breaker... Penny brings it home with a full house.

"Yes! I did it! I won!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
mika started out confident but as the game went one she got more and more sweaty, with Penny showing that she had indeed grew in skill at the game. When the final round came and she lost, the reality of what she just agreed to hit her like a ton of bricks. Penny saw Mika literally go white in the face. She knew she was in for it now.. and being the goody two shoes she was there was no way she would try and skip out on her end of the bet. "Would you look at that!" Emily said with a winning smile. Mika looked at Penny with whole lot of "fuck this isn't the what I thought would happen" on her face. She gulped heavily, she knew penny would definitely take advantage of this.... "wha-wha-what are you...g-gonna do?", Mika said shakily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have ideas already! But for now... you are forbidden from wearing any clothes unless I specifically say so!" She leans back and high fives Emily. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily giggles and high fives right back. "Oooh~ this is going to be fun!", Emily said happily. Mika was more or less naked right then but she still had shoes, her necklace, and of coarse her classes. "N-not even m-m-my glasses?...", Mika said with an very nervous look. At the very least she was still on the ship and everyone was a little used to her nudity now... "As long as she doesn't make me leave the ship I should be fine...", she thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, that depends, do you really need them to see or do they just make you feel better? Because if you don't need them to see, leave them on the ship. Also... the shoes, off with them. The necklace too.. for what I have planned it will just get in the way." She holds out her hand for the offending goods. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika give a little sigh, her glasses used  to be for her to see better but she had eye surgery about quite some time ago..... their only purpose was to make her feel safe and be a useful tool while out on the field... so she had to give them up for now. she slowly handed Penny every remaining article of clothes she had left. she was now left completely and utterly naked since the paint had worn off as well. Mika shifted uncomfortably on the coach as she folded her arms over her breasts and she felt even more naked then she had been before, without her glasses she felt oh so exposed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good good. Also, stop folding your arms over like that! It hides you breasts and I don't like that." She casually gets up and heads into her room, putting Mika's stuff on her desk before coming back. "Mmm, yes I think this will all play out very nicely! Just have patients my dear little Mika." She smiled at her as the ship flew on for two hours before they reached their destination.

Asteroid mall, rather aptly named as it is a super mall built on an asteroid. It is rigged up to some giant thrusts and likes to fly around various sectors to try and bring in more business. It is heavily inspired by Squiliden architecture but also has hints of human workings on it. The entire structures is massive, composed of four wings and having anything and everything for sale!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh wow, a place like that must have some great shoes~!", Emily said as she took a look at the asteroid turned shopping mall. Mika had no idea what Penny was planning... but she had a bad feeling. Jezzy spoke up and said, "i dont mind what kind of clothes they are just as long as they aren't pink! I may not remember much, but i know i don't like wearing pink..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright!" She runs into the cock pit and drives the ship over to the parking lots. "You girls stay here, I am just going to run in super fast!" She sprints out the door after throwing on some clothes. She is only gone for maybe ten minutes before coming back with several bags. She throws one to Jezzy. "Here you are Jezzy, I already know your sizes. I figure you like the jump suit look so I got you another one in light grey!"

She puts the other bag down. "Now then... why don't you three head out first while Mika and I discuss a few.... things...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was up now and she wasn't sure what happened but she was fine with the idea of getting out into a big mall like this. After all three of them got dressed and left to get some fresh air and look around, Mika looked at Penny with an increasing amount of unease. "Um... What are we discussing...?", she said timidly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I technically own you for now... so I have decided you are going to be my pet!" She reaches into a bag and pulls out a white leather collar that has a silver tag on it that reads "Mika". In her other hand she pulls out a head band with some floppy dog ears on it. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked at the items in question with a shocked expression. "Wha-What?!", she didn't like were this might be heading. She then remembered that penny had said something about dogs ears and a collar back in the ruins.... "s-so... I'm going to w-wear that?" she asked her nerves starting to show. "oh god, please tell me she's not going to take me outside in something like that!", she thought as her pulse quickened at the very thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! you are going to wear it!" She steps forward and clicks the collar around her neck, the puts the ears on her head. "Aww, you are just adorable! But that's not all!" she reaches into the bag again and pulls out little hand covers that look like paws and similar ones for her feet which she happily puts onto Mika. She can't help but notice that while these are on she can't use her hands or feet very well. Strangely enough what comes next are some comfy knee pads. "There. Now then... doggies don't want on two legs do they?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika didn't resist as Penny put at the doggie stuff on her, making her indeed very cute! Mika looked at the paws and knee pads on her and she gulped.. just where is this going... "please tell me I'm wrong! she wouldn't actually... would she?!", she thought as her colors fluctuated between red, yellow, and purple. Thne Penny said the doggies didnt walk on two legs. "U-Um no t-they don't...." she said looking down. "wait so.. im a dog now.... and she doesnt want me on two legs.... this is going to get humiliating i just know it!", she thought as her heart began to pump a bit faster. Mika then slowly got on her hands and knees feeling very very sill and embarrassed like this. "Um... ok there.. I'm um, on the ground now.....", she said with very blushed face,

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes you are! Good girl Mika!" She pat her head and moved around behind her. There was a bit of noise before she suddenly pushed a fair sized, lubed up butt plug into her ass! "There you go! A tail to tie it all together! Aren't you just the cutest little girl!" She pat her head and rubbed her back like one would do for a dog. "Then... to Mika's horror, she brought out a leash. "Who wants walkies?!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At first Mika wondered just what Penny was getting out next when her ass was suddenly filled! She turned her head to quickly see a doggie tail sticking out of her ass! shuddered a bit as Penny pet her back and head like a dog... "Ok so that's it right? she just wanted to see me as a doggie sure n-no problem i can handle th-", her thought was cut short by Penny bringing out the leash. Mika's eyes went wide and she crawled back a few steps. "Wa-Wa-Walkies?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! Doggies have to go out for walkies! Need to get your exercise right?" She steps forward and clips the leash to her new collar. "Ready to walk about the mall? Maybe make some new doggie friends?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh god... it was happening... this was exactly what Mika was afraid of! She shivered in fear as the prospect of walking out on her hands and knees basically naked, but at the same time a very tiny part of her was extremely turned on by the idea, and a flash of purple ran across her body. "P-P-Penny I-I-I-I.." she stuttered and stammered as she pulled against the leash. she also found that she couldn't get it off of her with her hands stuck in the paws. Mika then knew that she had agreed to this bet and it would be wrong to go back on her word... She hung her hand and said softly, ".......ok......... lets go........"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good girl Mika! Let's go out to the mall! don't worry, they allow dogs inside!" With a happys mile she walks Mika to the door and down the stairs with her. They walk across the parking lot which is fairly empty, though the few people there double take and stare as Mika is walked along like a pet. Sooner than Mika would care for, they walk through the front door to the mall. Inside is a hive of activity and they don't make it three steps before people start talking, staring and smiling at the free display. "Please everyone, no touching, my doggy is very shy!" Says Penny in  whimsical voice. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shook and shuddered at the glace of the onlookers in the parking lot. She stayed very close to Penny the whole time. She soon found herself through the entrance and more or less the center of attention. Naked as she was in their eyes she felt all of their gazes on her body. With a butt plug visibly sticking out of her ass and so many people looking right at her exposed form she felt her pussy wetting up ever so slightly. She quickly manually closed her pussy least she drip right in front of these people.

Mika was so embarrassed she felt she might faint there on the spot. Did Penny really believe that she could get through this? She put her "paws" up onto Penny and said, "P-p-penny I'm scared....".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny crouches down and pets her head. "Aww, don't worry puppy. I am right here with you so there is no need to be scared. Though I can't help but noticed you closed yourself up and that isn't allowed. So why don't you take a deep breath, relax that sweet little pussy of yours and let's continue our walk ok?" While she is keeping up the facade of being the endearing owner, Mika can still see the natural protective instinct in her eyes. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika went back down on four legs and shifted a bit before trying to take a deep breath. It was shaky but with all of these people looking right at her naked body that wasn't too surprising. her pussy soon opened itself back up and a single tiny drip fell from her folds. She pushed against Penny, wanting them to keep going. before she made a mess on the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good girl! Let's keep walking!" She pulls gently on the leash and they continue along their way into the mall. Penny stops at several stores, just looking in through the window at the various goods on display. To Mika's horror, she starts hearing the tell tale snap of people taking pictures of her, most of which come from behind at her exposed lady bits.