Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gasped as she felt Penny kiss her insides and looked down at her tummy. "P-penny?!" she then put her hands on her stomach. "when did you get in there?" she asked as she felt sightly flustered by this.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The gooey blanked breaks apart and spells out "While you slept" On the floor in front of her. After that it quickly says "Best place to sleep, very comforting!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked around feeling a little exposed. She sighed, Mika should have come to expect this kind of silliness from Penny by now. Standing  back up and dusting herself off she spread her legs a little. "um... you can come on out now. i think we should be on our way soon." she said as she widened her passage for penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny gave her a few pats and kisses before sliding out with a giggle. She grabbed the rest of her body and stood back up. "Sorry love, but it really is very nice in there!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shivered at the feeling of Penny slipping out of her like that. "I um....would have to take your word for it...", Mika said as a few lewd drips fell from her pussy. after stretching a little she said, "Well lets go get the others. i hope Sala's ok.... ", Mika said worrying for the little herm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am sure they are all fine! These kir-kah love us!" She puts her arm around Mika and heads out to find the others with her. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
When they got outside they found the other three girls sitting down with the tribe members and sharing some of their drinks. Sala seemed to sway a bit as she sat there... wait was she drunk?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walked up to the group with a curious expression on her face "Hey girls... what is going on over here? Is Sala alright there? She is kind of... swaying about." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked at Penny with as silly grin as she rocked back and forth a little. "oooooh heeeey pennyyyyyy.....", Sala said with a little hiccup. "oh well the Kir-Kah here gave us this really good juice they made.... Sala drank it and now she's like this....", Jezzy said. "Oh yes I'm sure i know that going on here. it has a bit to do with La'cutom biochemistry and lots of other things I'm sure would confuse you. Suffice to say: the juice from whatever fruits they make this form puts Sala in a drunken like state, all without any real alcohol involved.", Emily said as she looked at Sala being very silly. Sala giggled and then leaned her head against Penny's leg. "...oh...ok...", Mika said as she looked at Sala with a concerned expression. "She'll be fine, she'll just be a bit loopy and fun for a bit!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sat down with a smile and put the wobbly Sala in her lap. "Is that true little buggy? Are you all drunk and silly? Oh you are just adorable! I wonder if you are more honest this way... tell me Sala, what do you think of your big peen?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"IMA BUGGY! BUZZ BUZZ, CHEEP CHEEP! IM SILLY YES! Eh he he he he....", Sala blurted out in her drunken state, rocking back and forth in Penny's lap, she then was aware of what Penny had asked. "My peen? my peen! its BIG! and....long! and gives me good feelings!", she said as she laid her head back on Penny large bust. Mika was unsure of what to make of this.... she was sure Sala would normally have a hard time talking about her peen directly. Emily just watched with a big goofy grin on her face, while Jezzy pretended not to really watch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jiggles her boobs to nestle Sala in nice and comfy. "That it does! Do you want me to touch your peen you big goofy girl? would that make you feel better?" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With a silly grin on her face and all four of her eyes half lidded, she seemed to like being nestled in Penny's big tits. "....Touch...it?" Sala looked down at her long shlong. "Oh yeah I found it! It was right here the whooooole time!", she said as she took hold of it and giggled. "I wanna feeeel goooood", she said sounding not really all there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny wrapped both her hands around Sala's big peen and starts to jerk her off. "Good girls! You are being so honest like this that I will you that desire. just relax sweetie and let good old Penny take care of this erection for you!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala then made an "O" face and started breathing deeper. "Eh ha ha ha.... peeeeeen feeeeelings~!", Sala said loudly as her peen throbbed in Penny's grasp. She giggled and gasped and made all manner of silly noises as her peen was handled by Penny soft hands. "Love peen feelings! THE BUGGY LOVES PEEEEN FEEELINGS!", she said as her mind began to flow with arousal, unobstructed by her normal mental barriers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
finding her babble to be a little nerving, she silence Sala with a kiss while sinking her peen into her hand and continueing to stroke it, the feelings being more like a fuck than a hand job now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The now much more silly Sala leans into the kiss. In her much more relaxed state rolls her tongue around in Penny's mouth with out a care who see it. She moaned loudly into Penny's mouth as her silly brain began to pool with lust. Penny's soft hands were already being rewarded with sweet pre as she worked her little drunk buggy's shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her hands faster and sucks on Sala's tongue, eager to push her relaxed buggy over the edge. Two gooey tentacles push into her pussy and ass, hoping to bring her even more pleasure. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was pretty much putty in her hands as she gave the drunken little buggy the "works". She moaned and shuddered with big lusty smile on her face as she fell deeper and deeper in the blissful abyss in her mind. her whole world was one of pleasure and love at this point as all of her equipment was played at once. Her peen grew very hot as it throbbed in penny's soft grip. In her current state she was even more sensitive then normal so she moaned like cat in heat as she was jerked and fucked by her gooey lover. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey Emily, I don't think she will last too much longer, want a tasty drink?" She pulls her hands off her peen and adjusts them both so Sala's peen is on full display for a certain somebodies skilled mouth. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh sure I could use another drink to top myself off with!", Emily said before she promptly stuck her mouth around the peen she loved the most. Sala cried out with abandon as her peen was treated to the skilled mouth work of Emily, with her tongue licking around the head of her Sala's long lovely tool at the apex of every head pump. Sala's hands then shot out and grabbed right onto Emily's head! She then proceeded to thrust her peen into Emily's throat like her life depended on it! Emily was surprised by such a brazen action from her, but she let her do it all the same. "Yes that's my girl! use me!" Emily thought as she repeatedly was pushed all the way down on Sala's sweet peen. Her pre was leaking like crazy going straight into Emily's stomach. Sala was both thursting and being thrust into as her pleasure was reaching its climax. Then, she cried in ecxatcy, as she came hard in Emilys mouth. so much shot out that she couldn't swallow fast enough and some of it squirted out the sides of Emily's synthetic lips. Penny felt her squirm and shudder as her little buggy wailed in pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny had long since grabbed onto Sala's breasts to pinch and tease at her nipples, pushing the little bug further and further forward. When she felt Sala hit orgasm, she too let her walls drop and shot several ropes of warm gooey cum into both her holes down below. "Mmm! Sala! Even your girl cum is tasty!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Once Sala calmed down she turned to her side and laid against Penny. she cuddled up to her big gooey breasts and said, "mmmm~ i feel... good...", she make a small hiccup, "I looove these boobies so soft like pillows...", Sala then snaked arms around penny to hug her. Emily then smiled warmly at them as she wiped a bit of bluish cum off of her face, "She is so honest like this, its just so adorable~!", She then reached over and kissed Sala on the cheek.

during all of this Jezzy had taken Mika onto her lap was stroking her tentacle hair and tried to keep her attention she she wouldn't get too turned on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She is super cute this way! I mean, she is always cute, but her brutal honesty is really appealing to me. She just says what she is thinking, states what she wants and as we saw just a few minutes ago, she will fuck what she wants to fuck!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"We should totally take some of these fruit with us, you know...... for reasons.", Emily said with a wink. "She'll be like this for a few more minutes i'd say.". Mika was very much surprised by Sala's drunken state and in the back of her mind she hoped thet they wouldnt find something that could do the same thing to her, alcohol notwithstanding. "So um.... should we start heading back?", Mika asked as she sat there feeling very exposed because of the tribal paint. "Well... I should mention this: i don't have a single stitch of clothing to my name now..." Jezzy said feeling rather exposed be stating this fact.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"While I personally think that is a good thing... it won't help in the line of combat. Heck, with these upgrades to my gauntlets, I am technically more armored than anyone here now. I think another shopping trip is in order! We still have... 28k to our crew right now, that is more than enough for some new clothes and other supplies, because the kitchen is getting low again. Once we get back onto the ship I will check for near by shopping places... though I think the asteroid mall should be in this area around now." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok s-sounds good. we can figure out were to go after that." Mika said as she took a bit of kir-kah fruit juice, thankfully it didn't have the same strange effect on her that it did on Sala. In the corner of her eye she saw Emily snatching some of the fruits for later, no doubt with mischievous intentions for Sala later on. Penny soon found Sala resting peacefully on her gooey with flushed cheeks and and deep breathing. Jezzy saw this and could help but think it was super cute. "...You wanna carry her back to the settlement? I can do it if you want." Jezzy said smiling at Sala's apparent cuteness

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I can carry her" She gets up with Sala in her arms. Without a word she heads over to the Shaman. "Well, we are going to head out now... thank you for listening to my words when they meant the most... you are indeed very wise."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"And you are indeed very brave. To say what needs to be said when its is time, that is a skill many lack...", the shaman said as he patted Penny on the back. "i will server you well! remember, sometimes the best fights are the ones that you make sure never happen." he then looked at Mika. "And you Mee-kah, you are far braver then you realize. Remember, just because your scared doesn't make a you coward, people with true courage are those who stand up even when they're afraid.", he said to her with a bow. "Sorry i cant actually lead your p-people like the oracle said...", Mika said as she rubbed behind her head. "Ah, but you see.. you actually already have... you have shown us that we should never trust what we see... that we should question things before making rash decisions... that is wisdom that cannot be easily learned..." The shaman said with firm hand oh Mika's shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She then moved on to Scarlet who she planted a kiss on her lips with "We are leaving now Scarlet. Take care of yourself and Han, I am sure you two will go far together. I will most likely come back here some day and set up a summer home, the humidity here feels lovely!"