A Grand Tomorrow (For BubbleLord)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well damn, another eager bottom-bitch. I must be lucky to not find men who hate anal."

Delivering a smack to the dog-kin's ass, he'd give one-armed hug to Selena before kissing her and motioning to Natalie misheviously. That was all he would offer her, though, as he lowered to the third pillow to get at proper level with the new slave's rear. The dangling cock would need to be caged, he figured, but that could wait. A finger slipped in the hole he'd used earlier, probing with a smile.

"A strong smith with an ass like this... you must have wanted to be a woman your whole life to grow something so fuckable back here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Selena takes the hint and all but pounces on Natalie, taking her down to the floor in a kiss before wrapping her up in her tail. After a playful bit of squeezing and prodding, she slides the tip of her tial up her tight cunt, getting a squeal from the spider slut.

Narmin shuddered as his ass was fingered and slowly shook his head. "No master...I just...it feels good and...no one has ever paid this much attention to me. Always been my work sir. I tried to get into relationships but women all say I am too soft...and good luck finding an openly gay man in this place." He stops to moan again, his ass softly squeezing the invading finger. "So...if this is what it takes me not live alone my entire life...alright then. You still want me to smith right? no real down side here." He smiles back to him happily.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fingering the boy harder, he'd smile. So that's how it was? Narmin didn't want to be alone so he was letting a stronger and soon-to-be more in-control male fuck the manliness from his spirit? Pushing his finger entirely inside, he'd push the prostate teasingly before slipping it out and raising his cock to the entrance. It was nice and hard, ready to pillage the lonely mutt's ass thoroughly. But as he pushed against it and leaned over Narmin, he kept just outside of his hole until he was pressed against his back and pinning him properly.

"I guess you were just born into a world with the wrong gender then, huh? Don't worry though... we'll fuck this ass of yours into a boypussy, just like I've done before. Narmin... let's make you a 'Narmina' on the inside."

Overpowering the male, he'd slip into his hole with a grunt and a smack of their hips. The tail against Orval didn't bug him in the slightest, gently biting one of Narmin's ears from his dominant position before drawing back and thrusting powerfully. If he wanted to turn this dog-kin into a bitch, he'd do it in a way his instincts understood. He might retain his job, but the dog-kin wasn't going to consider him anything but one of Orval's many submissive bitch-boys.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin moaned as his ass was fingered so deeply and his prostate teased by a probing finger. He wiggles his hips against the invading hand, enjoying the attention to his sensitive ass. He soaked in Orval's words as he spoke, 'Narmina huh...I could get used to that I guess' but those thoughts didn't last long as Orval finally slipped into his ass. With a loud groan on pleasure his toes curled and his ass squeezed as the familiar cock of his new master slide right back into his sculpted ass. He took Orval in like his body was made just for that purpose, twitching and gasping as his body was ravaged and he loved every second of it.

Meanwhile, Grunder was well on his way to orgasm. While he sloppily made out with Byra his other hand was on Phorcide's head, keeping her from pulling more than half way off his cock. Slouching down a bit more he gave Vivian a bit more room to work on his balls. Finally he slipped a second finger into Byra's ass, making the slutty maid boy squeal in bliss into his mouth. Of course, behind Vivian was Bellle, hammering away into her puss with her big clit cock, her pussy leaking onto the floor as her body bathes in pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Letting Grunder enjoy his time now was only fair, Orval knew, since after they finished and he collared the bull he wouldn't likely get much time to receive male attention. At least, not where he was the one doing the penetrating and getting sucked off. With Narmin thriving in his new role as a bottom, it was equally content to ignore him just to keep fucking his submissive mutt. Taking Narmin's hands in his own after a particularly hard thrust, he'd pin his hands to the floor and keep the face-against-the-pillow buttfuck going. Letting Narmin potentially jerk off wouldn't teach him how to have a purely anal orgasm, but it also allowed him to have a somewhat more intimate deep-fuck. Each meeting of their hips would earn a moan into the ear he was biting, louder and louder as his cock remodeled the once-straight and virgin hole into a loyally gay boypussy. The sight of Byra enjoying some other man's fingers was torture that only drove him to collide harder and more lewdly in such a manner that the loudest sound was the clapping of flesh from the two. If only he had just stood up to Belle and collared Grunder, he'd be fucking the bull into a puddle instead of watching him use his newly engaged slave.

"J-Just take it, you little slut. You'd like me to believe you were t-trying to get with women... I bet you were just too scared of admitting just how fucking pathetic you are when compared to even a guy who's only an inch bigger than you! That knotted cock is worthless!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin howled as Orval picked up the pace, the dog-kin tightening around the cock in his ass as he was pounded into the floor. Such harsh words were not what he was hoping for, but as he lay there on the floor, completely at Orval's mercy, his mind took them a bit too litterally.

"Yes Master! My cock is worthless! I shouldn't even have it! Just an ass for you to fuck!" He said with a slightly sad tone to his voice.

At Orval's pace and force, it was likely to leave Narmin gaping for a few hours before his pucker would tighten back up, but the pleasure washing over Orval's cock was more than enough to make it all worth it in the end. Off to the side, Grunder gave one final grunt before holding Phorcide still, pumping large globs of hot bull spunk down her throat and into her stomach. Not enough to swell her up like Orval, but she would certianly be full for a while. Releasing her head, Grunder lifted his hand up to grope and squeeze at Byra's ass while his other hand double fingered her plump rear. however, despite the squeaks and moans of pleasure, Byra does not cum...Byra can't cum and Orval knows why. She is devoted to him and him alone, no one else can finish her off at this point. While Phorcide catches her breath, Belle is still slamming away into Vivians pussy at break neck speed before pushing in to the hilt with a moan. Her pussy spasms and gush fresh girl cum onto the floor before she pulls out with a sigh.

Finally was Selena and Natalie. The spider girl was wrapped up in the naga's coils with her thick tail shoved into the spiders cunt. They passionately make out while Selena thrusts into her over and over again until Natalia locks up with a moan, girl cum soaking over Selena's tail.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His hands tightened around Narmin's at the quick dismissal of his cock. Slamming home and into the hole he had fully molded into his shape wasn't enough for this in-denial and now saddened mutt. Releasing his hands, he'd finally move his hands to clutch the dog-kin's flat chest. Hilting deep inside for lower leverage, Orval would grunt and lift Narmin off the ground before moving and falling onto the sofa beside Grunder and Byra. With how Belle had cum and the bull had, he figured he'd get some comfort and get focus on the male. Once he was sitting and Narmin was in his lap, he'd lean back and kiss his neck before reaching down to clutch his dog-cock.

"Nonesense... this just isn't meant to be used as a cock. Byra, the one getting her ass fingered and moaning so loud? Her cock is nothing more than a male clit now, built to not insert but give her pleasure. Your ass is and will only get better as I fuck you and mold you to my shape... I want you to treat it as the cock that has given Byra satisfaction in her life. She abandoned her male life and couldn't be happier. Hell, she's going to be the first of my slaves to marry me. All you need to learn is that your ass has to be your new tool... understand?"

Stroking the cock for all but a brief moment, he'd release Narmin and let the dog-kin remain fully buried to the hilt of his cock. With him in his lap and released, the dog-kin could pop off... but Orval was expecting much from him in this new light of his sexuality and perhaps future identity. In the meantime, he looked to Grunder with a smirk.

"Let Byra come here... I'll get her off. After that, you can cuddle... unless, of course, you think you can handle one of the other girls sucking you off. Aside from the fact you fed Phorcide, it seems you're approving of how I treat my harem!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunder grunts again, lifting Byra up and placing her on Orval gently. "Over all yes. I do not like how you talked down to him though. Training or not, such harsh words do not fit my person. In the end though, you are much kinder to your slaves than many of the other lords I have seen." He stands up and pulls his pants back on. "I will pass on a second round. I do not wish to over indulge in someone elses harem lest I become too attached before any deals are worked out."

Narmin listened to Orval's words and stared as his hand stroked him, even if it was only a little bit. With a nod of his head, he got his feet under him and started to bounce up and down on Orval's cock, his own cock flopping about as he moved. "Yes master...I will learn to derive the greatest pleasure from my ass!" His movements are not the smoothest, but he has clearly decided to dedicate himself to the act of finding pleasure in anal.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Part of him yearned to tell Grunder he'd be part of this harem soon, but he instead opted to smile and and focus his attentions on his two slaves. One arm moved to wrap around behind Byra, inserting two fingers into her while the other moved to rest his hand on Narmin's ass as he rode and moved up and down. His cock throbbed and grew harder as it neared cumming, but he planned to endure until he got an orgasm just from his cock out of the dog-kin. His lips met with Byra's own, kissing her hard before popping the brief connection to look to Belle.

"Belle, why don't you go with him? You should turn in early anyway and you both can catch up."

His eyes would hopefully convey to one of his original slaves that she was to either convince him to join Orval through the night or they'd be collaring her brother and things wouldn't be going smooth. Quite simply it was because he had more issues to focus on that the brief glare would be obvious enough to his cow-kin. Once his message had been relayed, he brought his lips against Byra's once more and invaded her mouth with his no-doubt familiar and loved tongue to his wife. More and more he knew his nights would be filled with orgies like this... and he was growing happy and considerably proud of how much work he'd achieved in less than a month... and still had more than enough work to keep making moments like this his life.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belle got the message loud and clear, standing up with a small nod to Orval and smiling at her brother.

"Come on Grunder, let's head up to your room and catch up, I am sure we both have lots of stories to share and new things put forward."

"Of course Belle! I have a number of things to tell you about, mostly how I got to the rank of middle smith."

The two cow-kins get up and leave the room, though Orval can see Belle's hand slip into his bag and take out a collar as they head up the stairs and into his bedroom with a soft click of the door.

However, none of that matters and Byra quickly pushes into Orval and moans lewdly against him as her pleasure starts to build for rea. "I can't do it master....No one feels as good as you! It has to be you other wise it is just hollow and dull touching!" She squeals as two fingers slide into her ass and greedily pushes back into her master and lovers mouth, leaving her mouth wide open to be filled with his glorious tongue that she so desires. Behind her is Narmin, bouncing away on Orval's cock like there is nothing more important in the world. His movements are slowly getting smoother and less erratic as he gets the feel for such actions.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd have been pleased if he saw Belle off, but his mouth was occupied as much as his eyes. Fingering deeper into Byra, he held her tighter than normally in his one-armed grip. The bouncing of Narmin and his make out session with the girly boy he almost loved in every way was just too much. Grunting, he'd squeeze the mutt's butt before moaning into Byra powerfully, cum surging out and slathering against Narmin's insides for all but a moment. Rather than cost his insides, he plucked the dog-Kim off by his tail mid-bounce. Cum sprayed up and stained their groins, his early orgasm receding as he broke the kiss with Byra and reached around. Brushing the knotted cock to the side, he hooked a hand between Narmin's legs and fingered his gaping hole. His cock was throbbing for more, but he pulled both against him in a threeway make-out session as he pumped their backdoors with two fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Narmin lets out a mock howl as he feels his ass get stuffed with a fair amount of hot seed. The sudden tug on his tail lifts him clear off and several streams of cum soak his balls and cock. He was about to voice a complaint when he felt Orval's fingers push into his ass and he falls forward, resting on the left side of Orval's chest while Byra takes up the right side. Reluctantly she breaks off from the kiss with her master and shares a sloppy three way kiss with Narmin and Orval at the same time. Byra's little clit cock twitched and throbbed in desire, needing more than just fingers and kissing to push her over. Narmin was roughly in the same area, though it seems some cock treatment would still be needed to work the dog over. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Swapping spit with the two, his fingers pushed in and out of their backdoors over and over. The kissing was nice, even if Narmin and Byra weren't exactly evenly skilled enough to make it organized, but he knew what his favorite girly-boy needed above anything else right now. Finally pulling out of it and his fingers from Narmin, he'd pull Byra closer and force Narmin back. The dog-kin would be pinned to the sofa on his back with Byra between them. In such a position, Narmin's canid cock was stuck between Byra's nice cheeks and the maid between them. His own dick throbbed as he put it between both of their legs with a brush over the dog-kin's gaping hole, cum-coated balls, and finally rested against the maid's backdoor. Pushing inside and leaning over the duo, Orval thrusted deep into Byra while smiling down at the duo.

"Watch and learn, Narmin... this is what happens w-when your ass gets fully trained to be like a woman... what happens to you when you fully give yourself to me. Byra... let's make this one really special... try to tease our friend here with your nice ass... Narmin needs to find out how much fun he could have as Narmina."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra smiled up at Orval, loving briming from her eyes as she reached up and wraped her arms around his shoulders. she lifts her legs up and spreads them, giving Orval complete access to her ass and moans when she finally, FINALLY, feels the cock of her lover push nice and deep into her soft and well trained back door.  "Yes master, anything you say, thank you for giving me your cock again."

Narmin shudders as he feels Orval brush over his sensitive anus and lets out a breathy moan as Byra squeezes her ass around his cock. He keeps his eyes locked on the duo, watching as the one male maid takes on the position of a woman and reaches absolute bliss from it. His own canine cock throbs betwwen Byra's cheeks and every time Orval thrusts forward, it forces Byra's ass to lightly stroke the thick dog cock behind her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moaning, he'd push into a kiss with his maid without much regard for the pinned dog-kin. This was going to be the first and closest person to a wife he'd ever have so he was going to really fuck Byra nice and rough. And as such, each powerful and hole-spreading smack of their hips shook both the maid and the smith. Even with the scent of cum and if it was on someone's couch, he was going to properly start the relationship he had offered the feminine male. The fact he came earlier was well on his dick's mind while the instrument-like rod throbbed inside of the soft-walled plush keister.

A few moments of leg-spread rutting later and he was already sure of what he'd do to his original girl, grunting into the kiss before their tongues parted and their lips lost their connection.

"I think maybe we should get you some pierced ears... some nice earrings. I got plenty of smiths to help make the most perfect ones. Of course that wedding ring will need to come first... we've got a lot of things to decide when I get your ass back to the estate and into that bed. For now, how about we make you look like you've got a child in this smooth stomach?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every thrust and hilt earns a pleased moan from Byra, her tiny clit cock already oozing pre cum down onto her small balls. she keeps her arms around around his shoulders as she is driven closer and closer to blissful release, her eyes half lidded with lust and desire for her master. She almost whines when the kiss is broken, not wanting to get any farther away from him, but the reminder of a wedding ring quickly pushes that thought away. She smiles again, tears welling up on the sides of her eyes as she looks at him. 

"Yes master, I would love some earrings. A beautiful wedding ring to tell the whole world who I belong to. My body is yours to mold and change as you see fit. Everything I am, everything I do...is at your beck and call. Now please master, impregnate my ass hole! Fill me full of the worlds greatest seed!" Her cock is going crazy at this point, throbbing every few seconds as she anticipates her stuffing.

Narmin watches teh scene unfold with wide eyes. Byra seems to be on cloud nine just but submitting to Orval, let along all the things he is promising for the future. Could giving yourself to someone so completely really bring such bliss? It was getting hard to focus however as Byra's pillow soft ass continues to stroke his cock, edging him closer to orgasm. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moving one of his hands to brush the tears, he could only smile despite just how close he was. She really did love his cock and spunk quite a lot. At this rate, she was going never learn enough about him nor he about her. Their wedding night would have to be more informative to quench the thirst for more about his submissive maid.

"Don't w-worry... you're going to g-get all of it!"

Bringing their lips back together and their tongues once more embracing, he'd move both hands to her flat chest and gently push his hands down against her nipples as he pounded harder and faster. The hole was perfect for his eager dick, the sensation of Byra's micro-penis against him not even remotely enough to distract him from the impending gut-filler. If it truly were possible to make a womb without destroying the maid's perverted role in his life, he'd have obliged in a heartbeat to do so and knock his girly-lover up. Pump after pump, however, all he could do was focus on the task of filling her properly. And as the dam broke and he shoved nice and deep, he made sure to moan into and reciprocate the kiss to keep their mating the utmost of intimate among an orgy that had been winding down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a cry so full of bliss it would echo throughout the heavens themselves, Byra reached her orgasm while being stuffed full of cum. Her little cock spewed forth a few tiny spurts of cum that land on her own stomach while her ass squeezes and clenching around Orval's cock, only serving to milk him for even more of his cum. Every legendary surge of baby batter fills her up, quickly swelling out her stomach little by little. Out of sheer refusal to let any of it go, she squeezes her ass down even tighter, making a water tight seal around Orval's cock so not a drop spills out. Byra's stomach swells to a new size it has never reached before, giving her an actual pregnant appearance! She looks several months with child at this point, a soft round bulge on her normally slender frame. With a blissed out face she returns the kiss to Orval for a few minutes longer before letting him go and rubbing her stomach.

"Hmmm, my own little cum baby. Temporary, I know, but it feels so right on me....it really does." Her face practically radiates joy.

Behind them is poor Narmin, rather neglected in the lovers embrace. Byra's soft ass hand long since pushed him over the edge and into orgasm, spraying a modest amount of cum up and onto his stomach and chest. His mind swirled with the thoughts of submitting and feeling the same feelings as Byra was right now. It wasn't a complete transition, but the seeds have been sowed in the field of his mind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Then let's enjoy it while we can."

Moving one hand to her stomach, he'd heft the now cum-filled femboy off their messy third-party. Turning Byra to face away from him once they had rose up, he leaned back and settled onto the couch with his hands moving to the inflated stomach with his cock still inside the maid's backdoor. Today had been both promising and rewarding enough that he didn't plan to let sleeping on a couch bother him. Closing his own eyes, he'd only end the kiss when he was resting his cheek against her own and gently taking her hands to rub with her motions.

"Let's just relax like this... everyone else can rut their hearts out for the rest of the day. I'm content to not leave such a welcoming hole after making such a mess of it. Narmin got to learn a lesson... so this can be your reward."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byra leans into her love and master, a happy smile on her face as she revels in his warmth and safety. One hand stays around his shoulders while the other slowly rubs her full stomach with a motherly smile on her face. "Thank you master...my love...this is a wonderful gift you have given me. If I was able, I would mother all the children you wanted. It must be such a boon to carry your child." Her voice sounds whistful, like someone describing their hopes and dreams on a sunny day.

Narmin gets up from the couch and excuses himself, most likely to go get cleaned up in the restroom. That just leaves Selena, Natalie, Vivian and Phorcide in the room. Thankfully, Selena can read the mood and they quickly excuse themselves to the other room to promptly fuck each others brains out for a few more hours. Orval and Byra enjoy each others company for the better part of three hours, simply enjoying each others company and admiring Byra's bloated belly. 

Sadly, all good things come to an end, and a few heavy knocks hit the front door.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looking to the door, Orval grumbles as he almost tiredly pulls free of the ass he'd been resting inside of. The cock streamed with goopy cum stuck between a liquid and drying state as it oozes out. Gently turning the sleeping Byra as he slipped to the side, leaving the enlarged maid on her side. He'd pull a blanket from the sofa over her to at least conceal her as from the door, pulling on his trousers with a grumble. At last, he'd move to the door and open it wide to no doubt let out the smell of sex and sweat and let them view the clothing-scattered room and mostly bare form of Byra. His eyes looked forward, no doubt quickly discerning who it was with a bit of hope he'd easily identify them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
On the other side is Matilda, a large bag on her back and a smile on her face.

"Hello there Sir Orval. Sorry it took me so long to get here...I have a lot of tools that needed packing. Hope you don't mind but I already put a box containing some other pieces in your wagon." She sniffs a few times and looks past him. "Wow...you really went to town in there didn't you? ah to have that kind of energy must be lovely."

She waits expectantly on the other side of the door for him to either invite her in or give some sort of order.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"It is. If you want I don't mind going at you as long as you'd like. You might not be in my harem, but I bet you can ride better than most of my harem currently. Come on in."

Turning, he'd move over to the sofa and sit beside Byra's head, pulling the blanket further up her form. The orgy had ended but the arrival of the smith has sparked a bit of lust in him. She seemed more than capable of handling a guy half her age if she still smithed so finely.

"Put your things down, relax, get naked if you want... I'm just passing time with Byra here after stuffing her so full."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps in and closes the door behind her. With a grunt she drops her bag which hits the floor with a heavy thud. She walks over to one of the single chairs and takes a seat with a sigh. 

"Not so sure you want me naked yet Orval. I am old enough to be your mother and sadly it shows." She runs a hand over her cheeks which have lines from age. "Maybe it would be all the sweeter to wait for your mistress to work her magic first? Unless you like older ladies...then hell, why not right?" She cackles softly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping maid.

"You seem very fond of that one...don't look at her the same as you do with the others. What makes her special to you?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While she couldn't be further from the truth, based on how rocking Matilda looked now and how much she would be once made younger, it wasn't nearly enough to get the chance to respond to how hard he'd fuck her regardless of age.

"Byra is the first person who took a genuine interest in me, believe it or not. Between one night stands and fucking a bandit so they can walk away living... none had wanted to stay with me. Byra gave up her male identity just to go with me. It was all about the sex first, but when you have someone so willing to ride or suck your dick and change to make things better... you get attached. I don't think she'll ever be turned into a true female, but she's going to be the first one in my harem to marry me."

His eyes looked to Byra at that, moving a hand to brush her cheek before finally looking back to Matilda as he tugged his pants down to let the cock that had claimed plenty of virgins by now. It was at full mast still, Orval twisting his head toward the largest chair.

"I wouldn't mind using this on you in that chair. We can take things easy... give you a taste of why so many bend over the instant they see it pulled out."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda smiles and rises to her feet. She casually slides out of her shirt and pants, leaving her in only her bra and panties. That doesn't last long though as she tosses those aside as well, letting Orval drink in her form. Smooth C cup breasts rest naturally on her chest, her stomach is still tight and without sag, in fact her entire body is still holding on very well with not sagging or anything like that anywhere! If it weren't for the age lines at her joints, she could pass for thirty! With a smile she sits back down, legs spread and a smile on her face.

"Alright then, Sir Orval, I will happily take our offer. That is a very impressive member you have there...show me how it works."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His mind had viewed her spot-on to the real deal. Her body didn't disappoint in the slightest. Getting up and stripping the pants, Orval was on full display in muscled form. Walking to the chair, he'd lower to his knees and grab her hips before pulling her nice and close. Burying his face in her cunt, there was no way he was stopping until she was nice and wet with her taste well-known. His hands on her hips squeezed gently in a massaging manner before moving to grope and feel her ass while watching her misheviously.

"Mmmf~... nice... taste... Mmmf~... maybe we should have a kid once you're younger..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda lets out an appreciative moan and puts a hand on top of his head, she doesnt grip him or anything, it is likely there for the contact more than anything else. It takes a bit of work before she really gets her juices flowing, thin lines of girl pre cum soaking her lips and thighs as Orval works her over. Her taste is slightly sweet, a sign of a healthy diet and exercise.

"Haaa... Orval... enough teasing... Give me that cock already!" She pauses while a grin goes across her face. "Never had... a kid of my own... fuaaa... missed my chance... might take you up on that!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I look forward to it."

Kissing the leaking cunt, he'd finally get up and aim his cock at the expecting cunt. As nice as she tasted and as much as he'd love to eat her out all night, he wanted to fuck her. The hands on her ass squeezed gently as he pushed against her teasingly as the dick slipped upward with failed penetration. Bringing it back, he'd release her ass and take hold of the chair's sides before pushing into her inch-by-inch. But as he he'd hilt her, he didn't stop and wait. Orval slowly drew back and began fucking right away.

"G-great cunt...let's fuck your brains out, shall we?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Matilda lets out a blissful moan as Orval finally slides that wonderful cock inside of her. Unlike the other girls, she is a tad on the loose side but still tight enough to give him a squeeze every time she flexes her muscles. She slouches down in the chair to push her hips out more and give him more to work with while her toes curl against the floor.

"Ooooh ffffuuuuuck... Orval... that is amazing! Come on then... fuck my brains out!" She gives him a slightly cheeky smile that also serves to tell him that she can take it.