A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Noot watching and helping to keep Charlotte's legs parted for the knot-bearing cock, Hinata obliged. The black-tailed kitsune bumped his knot against her backdoor with his deepest thrusts, finally slipping it inside with a growl-like moan. His hands squeezed hard to try and draw out as much milk from them as he could, his cock firing an initial load just from the knotting. But as if to show his stamina had been improving, he focused on the kiss and kept his knot-bound thrusts nice and quick. Her backdoor was being stretched almost as much as Himeya's more than likely, the initial burst of cum being practically sucked up and through her to the seed inside. It was helping the anal breeding session go more cleanly, absorbing the mess emitted as the young lord hilted her again and again.

"L-Like this, right!? Fuck... th-there's like a voice in my head... w-wanting me to... c-cum and make you mine!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"y...yes Hinata!" She moans as the knot stretches her ass wide open before slipping inside, she lets out short little gasps with each of his now smaller thrusts. The seed inside her moves again, Hinata now feeling it as he rests on her cushion like expansive belly. The movement of the seed and the dick inside her oversensitive and stuffed hole causes Charlotte to moan and wiggle, both tails wrapping around his waist to push him in as far as possible on every thrust. Her pussy is like a river, girl cum pouring out and onto Hinata's rapidly thrusting cock. Her asshole tightens and squeezes the large dick inside it, seeming to fit even better than before and pleasuring both of them immensely as cum and milk are sucked up and into the seed.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The tail-binding closeness of the two allowed him to pant and kiss her even with her much smaller stomach in the way. The pleasure was growing more and more intense... until Hinata's hard cock slammed into the seed as it moved toward her opening. The result was both a body-wracking mix of pain and pleasure for Charlotte, but also a startled cry from Hinata as he looked to the stomach. As deeply knotted as he was, his sack rest against her and his hips wiggling as if to make sure he had actually bumped into something, it was clear the fox-eared male wasn't sure what to do. His tail released her, whisking about as he seemed to consider his options.

"Th-that was the seed... I-I struck it?" "Doggy dick fuck foxy hard! Baby wants to help birthing!"

Noot's legs deformed from her spot just behind Charlotte, wrapping up and engulfing her tits and giving powerful milking tugs to both the breasts and their nipples. The kelper was smiling almost deviously as the action of the milky jugs getting molested beneath him was all it took to inspire Hinata to nod. That initial burst of cum had ended, his hands taking hold of Chartotte's wide hips before looking into her eyes with the smallest glimmer of utter bliss. She'd transformed the human into a sex-powerful kitsune... and the second he started his renewed ass-shaking thrusts was the instant he seemed to embrace his increased libido and stamina. Not only was he plundering her tight-fitting and knotted backdoor, but he kept knocking against the seed. It was clear the kelper baby was going to make her give birth with all the plentiful fluids it had been draining and taking... and to do that it was going to need to have Hinata's cock make her anally go into labor.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"F...fuck it feels so good!" Charlotte thriws her head back. Tails twisting around in pleasure as hecontinues to ram her back door. Each time he hits the seed, whatever is inside shakes and moves around causing her whole belly, looking three months into a pregnancy by now, to jiggle around under Hinata. 

Th...the baby is coming ooooouuuutttt!!" Charlotte moans as her body instinctivley tries to push the baby kelper out but it is kept inside by her lovers huge knotted dick. Her fun bags are rapidly producing more of their ivory cream, almost as fast as Noot is draining them. Her asshole is contantly contracting tightly and relaxing as the pounding continues, the moaning kitsune under Hinata seeming to be on the verge of orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"F-Fuck... C-Charlotte, I can f-feel it!"

Hinata moaned and thrusted as her body trying to eject it loosened and tightened around his cock. The seed was battering against him each time she tried, the knot being pushed against her opening. The sheer pleasure caused his tail to stiffen and him to quickly rise up and pound into her harder out of a rutting instinct. His half-closed eyes and tongue rolling out made it clear he had finally reached a point of too intense a pleasure. And with one powerful squeeze of Charlotte's hips and Noot milking her tits  even harder, his prick began spraying a powerful load into her. The seed lavished in it, but pushed his cock hard as it pushed onward.

A lewd pop of the knot spreading her and Hinata falling backward as cum flew out and began coating both of them in a ball-emptying climax. But her backdoor spreading even wider only an instant later as the seed came rushing through her like a bowling ball. The extremely wet, spherical ball was covered in a soft forest green shell with white and black fuzz covering the outside. Noot angled the milk-filled tits at Hinata and the seed between the two Kitsune, uncapping the nipples to aim the gushing load blatantly at the child.

"Foxy do good! Water child now! Noot's child finally born!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
At the feeling of both Hinatas big knot and the ridiculously gigantic seed stretching her asshole to its limits Charlotte's eyes roll back and she half moans, half screams as she experiences a mind blowing orgasm. Fluid continues to rush out of her gaped open rear hole as her stomach returns to its normal flat state. "F....fuuuu that was amazing....." Charlottes eyes flutter on the edge of passing out from the raw pleasure, even with no-one spreading her ass open Hinata can still see all the way inside her, the pink soft flesh soaked with milk, cum and her own lubricant.

"Nnnggghhh, not yet Noot!" She cries but it is too late, her stuffed breasts spray liberal amounts of her cream onto and around the seed, her twin jugs have the appearence of two pop bottles being shaken up before having the caps taken off,her breasts gushing everywhere. The sudden release of pressure and the feeling of all that milk escpaing her still oversensitive nipples sends her into another body wracking orgasm, her own feminine fluids sauirting out and onto the egg as well.

After a while her flow peters out and she collapses back onto the bed, gasping for air as her resiliant asshole slowly tightens back up again, after the intense sex and a long recovery Charlotte finally takes a look at the seed that she has carried around for a week. "W....wow that was inside me the whole time, looks huge!" Charlotte pets her now trim belly as she studies the fuzz covered egg.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While Charlotte had recovered and even Noot had moved to smile and cuddle the now-released object, Hinata wasn't even budging. Even with his increased stamina, his tongue was still out and his ears twitching in the post-climax he'd endured. His balls had likely emptied from the amount of cum all over both himself, Charlotte, and the bed. His tail was lazily resting between his legs, his panting the only sort of response. The kelper, however, was more than happy enough to smile and look to Charlotte from the massive amounts of fluids that surrounded the released egg-like child.

"Foxy did good! Made child really strong! Other foxy-guy did good too, help make more perfect! Noot not see child this beg ever!"

She'd pat and rub the fuzzy sphere, finally picking it up and plopping back and onto her butt. The humanoid form would make a whole lot of sense at what happened next. Noot's abdomen opened up to reveal her milk-filled body for the briefest of moments before stuffing the object inside her and sealing up. It gave her a slight bulge as if Noot had become pregnant, but as she patted her belly it was clear that the milk she had harvested and the sphere within weren't troubling for her like a child would for a mammal mother. Charlotte had been used to simply create the kid and now Noot was going to carry it inside her!

"Oof~... Noot feel so full! Foxy go nude for a while, Noot not able to be clothes when protecting child! Find nice place to plant! Let child grow into kelper, too!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Heh... I'm glad Noot...." Charlotte nearly passes out from exhaustion but manages to struggle up on all fours, shaking in post orgasm bliss as she crawls over to Hinata. She wraps her ams around him and wraps her legs around one of his, her tails are also used for the fluffy hug, although they don't cover much they will keep them warmer than nothing. She gives him one final kiss on the cheek before drifting off to sleep snuggled up to her fellow kitsune.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Come morning, Charlotte would be waking up to the sensation of Hinata kissing and cuddling her. His cock was between her legs, but this didn't feel like proper fucking of any sort. Rather, his hands were squeezing her large tits just enough to imply he had been working to wake her up. And the instant her eyes fluttered open, the kiss broke and the samurai smiled to her. A final kiss was all he gave before getting up and off her, his tail brushing with hers briefly. Noot was absent from the room, but as he rose to his feet and gave a small stretch, it was clear that Hinata had been spending what part of the morning had already passed cuddling and having fun with her.

"You sure slept in... I guess popping out Noot's baby must have been exhausting. Taichi, the centaur, came by and had our clothes quickly washed. Himeya is going to apparently need a day or two to walk straight, so... it seems we're going to be here for a while."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte rubs her eyes as she slowly wakes up from the light groping. She looks to Hinata with a grin on her face and sits up, still caked in fluids. "Yeah it really was exhausting, but i'm back to normal now!" She stands up on shaky legs and gives her lover a hug, they can get quite close to each other now her belly is flat again and she spends a minute just enjoying the feeling. Her long ears tickle his nose and he can feel a bit of liquid leaking out her nipples. Charlotte looks a bit shocked at this and jumps back, she squeezes a sizeable breast and it sends a spurt of cream onto Hinata.

"Hey um..... that never happened before, i heard something about lactating even when i'm not turned on but...... anyway, you wanna get a bath together?" She says in a teasing tone, certainly not planning on something that simple. Suddenly realisation dawns on her "I remember, it means i'm pregnant!" Her ears twitch in excitement and she gives him another hug and a kiss.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata had been a bit jumpy at the sensation of breast milk on him without intentionally trying to draw it out. The hug and closeness had certainly been amazing, but the follow-up where she declared she was pregnant and then closed in for another hug and a kiss had his own ears twitching a bit. When the kiss came to an end and he pulled slightly away to look at her, his face was a bit uncertain.

"I... uh... g-got you pregnant? I mean... I figured there was a chance, b-but... out here wasn't where I imagined-" "Looks like your breeder needs a good milking to dry her up for a while!"

A familiar voice came from the large doorway, the centaur known as Taichi walking into the abode with his form bare and beaded with sweat. His cock was dangling powerfully beneath his horse-half, but the man's muscular form grabbed more eyes in the moment as he smiled to a somewhat uncertain Hinata.

"Himeya was an amazing ride. I had that princess suck my dick a bit ago to start my day off... so as a reward, I figure I can give you and your woman there a way to tend to her tits. Hook her up to one of my milkers and fuck her for a while to get her body really going and she'll only be able to lactate when someone sucks on her or pumps her tits nice and rough. One of my wives is out there now, getting herself hooked up... why don't you both go pay her a visit? Maybe you can get your man's dick milked and see if you'd prefer to fuck him!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte looks to Hinata and her face is deeply blushing. "W...well i was planning on taking a bath but that does sound fun, what do you think we should do Hinata?" Milk is now leaking from her nipples and down her cum covered belly. From the way she rubs her thighs together and squeezes her breasts lightly she certainly seems to like the milking idea. "Hey um, would it be worth anything?" The milky fox asks to the centaur. The new mommy's breasts seem to be quite full so relieving the stress would certainly help her. She looks to Hinata pleadingly, the promise of a good fuck while she gets milked seems pretty good to Charlotte.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata seems more than ready to decline, but the pleading look from Charlotte causes pause in her samurai lover. Taichi would nod at her milk having worth, watching the hardening male kitsune as Hinata would finally nod.

"O-Okay, but... j-just to milk-"

He'd cut off, turning to face the much closer centaur. The male was smiling down to them for all but a moment before taking each by their rumps and lifting them quickly and powerfully to his shoulders. His hand wrapped back between their legs to keep them balanced, stroking a blushing and uncertain Hinata off while rubbing at Charlotte's cunt as they walked through the huge doors heading outside.

"Don't either of you worry, Aashi can fuck your asses if either of you get shy on the miller. It's been ages since we had fox fluids!" "W-wait, fuck our asses?! I-I'm only fucking Charlotte, no-" "Oh, don't fret if it's about size! She's only a foot or so big! Not like you'd be getting teamed by my cock!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte blushes and moans at the teasing of her soaking wet hole. Another trickles of her white cream escpaes her heavy breasts and causes the knocked up fox to moan again. "S....so sensitive....." Judging by the smell and the juices running down her thighs she is more than ready for a good fucking.

However the mention of Hinata taking a dick and getting milked makes her frown. "Hey I thought I was the only one getting milked and fucked today? Hinata is just coming for some fun with me ok?" She certainly doesn't like the idea of the father of her child and possible future husband being turned from his still naive but quite manly personality to a complete cock slut. After all, it's her job to take dick and his job to give it!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Taichi releases the male's dick as they pass outside, causing Hinata to calm considerably but remain flustered.

"That's the way, huh? Well, if you decide you want to milk his dick and fuck him, simply request one of our loaned cock-growing rings."

Passing into the barn, the doors open wide, the pair come into quite the sight. Many milkers hooked up to various kinds of women... but most of which are a strange kind. A mix between a holstaurus and a sheep. Fuzzy coats of wool covered their limbs, cow horns, ears, and tails flitting in joy. The trademark E-cup and larger spots their chests, the machines working hard as bottles were filled and clanked into bins behind them. The utmost unexpected, however, was Himeya's cock hooked up and the trap moaning on his side.

"Yer pegataur slut-friend is getting milked. I think I might pump his seed into some of my girls to try and make another like him... but let's get you two a nice one."

Passing through with Himeya not even responding as he shook with climax. Hinata seemed uncertain, but Taichi dug his fingers in Charllote's cunt and heft the duo down to the ground in a new room. Two milkers, one for a cock and one for tits, were here. Along with a herm of the holstaursheep, sporting a cock easily ten inches long and three wide. Her skin was dark and ebony, smooth and in stark contrast to her white fur and hair. Blue eyes lustfully fixed on the pair as Taichi gave them spanks that at least sent Hinata stumbling. The woman was easily eight feet tall, with double-G tits that seemed perfect on her huge frame, walking over and putting her hands on Charlotte's shoulders. And just like that, a flared horse cock pushed between her lactating tits and poked her face as she giggled in a sultry and low voice.

"Suck... I'm going to be teaching those tits proper manners and teaching your friend how to work a girl during it. After we're done, you won't be able to give off milk without a machine or someone groping and sucking hard on your tits."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The suddenness of the well endowed woman to thrust that huge bitch breaker between her tits catches even the cock hungry fox slut off guard. "Ehh umm.. o....ok" She quickly regains herself and licks the head of the titantic pussy destroyer. It certainly is a new experience for the horny kitsune, she has never done a blowjob standing up before! She is taking to it well though, using all of her experience in giving oral sex to suck and tease the large head with her skilled tongue and mouth.

After a bit Charlotte decides to up her game, she presses her not insignificant G cup melons together with her hands and slowly moves them up and down on the shaft. She starts humming and the vibrations travel along the shaft to stimulate the sheep taur's meaty dick. Milk production is only inxreasing as Charlotte gets into the mood, her milk spurting nipples grow erect and lubricant runs down her inner legs from her gushing snatch.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata watches nearby, moving over rather unsure of how he was meant to be involved. A quick clutch of his cock in the herm's tail, however, and he was getting jerked off and clinging to Charlotte for support. The large herm seemed to be toying with them, grabbing the kitsune's head to push her against the flared monster cock with her tit-stroking.

"Mmmf~... if only you had a bigger mouth so I could properly fuck your throat raw. Instead, I guess we can get started...keep focused on my cock, I'll handle your fox-boy."

While the botch-breaker throbbed and responded to her, the herm wasn't acting phased at all. She plucked the milker from the wall with her free arm, bringing it over and putting the suction cups against her tit-fucking teats. And with a flick, the pressure of the suction locking them to her nipples was a sealing of the milk-filled knockers.

"There... stuffed properly. We can train your body from here. You can either get speared by both of us while sealed up, suck his cock while I milk your cunt and tits gently, or get milked so hard that those things are left empty. The latter means you won't get them under control, but most breeders like you want it so you don't worry about them. But your friend here is sweet. I'd be fucking him into a bitch-bull if you hadn't requested him to be left be. So maybe you want us to smash your holes until you can't think of anything...?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte slows her efforts for a second to think about her options. Although being turned into a complete milk slut with constantly leaking tits even without being knocked up is very arousing it sounds really inconvenient, also she had come here to get her lactation more under control not less. She pulls off the thick dick and looks up to the sheep taur. "Well umm, I did come here to get my production more under control not less. So just a normal milking should be fine but I wont turn downa nice double filling.... By the way i'm not a breeder, this is my first kid after all." It seems her brain has managed to win out over her insatiable libido for once!

She carries on with her efforts for now, boob juice leaking out and into the buisness end of the pump as she licks and strokes the massive shaft. She looks over to Hinata with lust in her eyes, with a tail she pulls him closer by the waist and moves it to tease and rub his dick. Her other tail goes to the base of the sheep taur's bitch breaker and wraps around it then starts to jack it off in the fluffy embrace. There is a slight crackle of icy blue electricity along her tails and the dicks they are teasing absorb it, shortly after both of their owners feel their sensitivity increase tenfold.

It seems Charlotte is resorting to magic and her skill at dick sucking to try and get a reaction out of Aashi and the spell just happened to affect Hinata as well. The sheep taur certainly beats both of the sex demons in assets, even though both of them have the definition of good assets Hinata's big dick and Charlottes large melons are simply dwarfed!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Not a -nnnnngh~.... b-breeder? I guess it's time you learn your duties as his woman!"

She'd shown she had felt the jump of sensitivity, but the hands on the milkers pulled and pinched them around the vacuum-sealed tits for an even tighter binding. Messing with Aashi had backfired and now the milker was sucking on her tits but they were pinched too tight to even give any tit-milk out. Hinata, however, was a mess almost immediately as he collapsed against her under the double-tail treatment. Getting his cock jerked by the sheep-cow and brushed with the fox tail was all it took to almost immediately cum, his dog dick coating the fox's tail as he rested his head on her shoulder and panted.

"W-Wait... wh-why... d-do that... to m-me, Charlotte?" "She wants a nice big cock to break her in... isn't that right, fox-slut? Maybe I'll take you from your master and make you my breeder... or maybe I'll fuck your ass so hard that you won't walk without limping!"

Pushing Hinata to the floor and then toppling over atop Charlotte with her cock still wedged between her tits, they'd notice the floor was padded just for rough sex moments like this. Aashi was clearly a dom, dragging Hinata by her tail from their side to behind her and over to the kitsune's cunt. She could feel the wetness of his recently-fired cumstick for all but a moment before the cow pulled her lover into her with a big smile. Rocking her hips and tugging on the pinch-sealed milkers, Charlotte had clearly made a mistake picking a fight with the well-equipped herm and both her and Hinata were going to get royally abused because of it at this rate!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"S...sorry Hinata I didn't think it would affect you as well. And um, i'm sure you're a nice lady but I..... nggghh I belong to Hinata." She says with perhaps a hint of something more than a master and servent relationship. Charlotte squirms around as her tits are stuffed with cream that has nowhere to go, the pressure getting uncomfortable. "P...please let my milk out!"

Her mind is taken off her overstuffed fun bags for a moment as she is pushed to the floor with a suprised yelp, thankfull of the padded floor. All that discomfort seems to melt away as Hinata's cum coated vulpine dick penetrates her tight pussy though. It certainly isn't the biggest but it feels so right, she looks around the dominating sheep taur and smiles up to him. "Maybe I really am becoming his woman..." She thinks to herself.

Her tits are so full of her baby milk that they have stretched to double G cups that look gigantic even on her curvy frame. Her heavy chest will need relief soon or it might end up permanently this big!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"We're here to train these cow udders, fox! Now, focus on his cock... learn every inch of him and you! Tell your slutty body it may only release should you breed and give him children or should he wish!"

The herm pulled the expanded titflesh by their pinched-shut nipples, thrusting hard as she released a thick, single rope of cum that practically smacked down on Charlotte's face. The masculine scent invaded her senses as suddenly as the short orgasm was. Slipping her cock out, the woman rose but the milkers remained tight around her nipples. All the while, Hinata was thrusting loudly as his tail entangled her still-clean one. As hard as he was rutting, though, the samurai was utterly shocked when the herm pulled Charlotte up and into his lap. Her balls were on Charlotte's face and her cunt in Hinata's, the male hesitating as he held Charlotte for all but a moment. As he buried his tongue in the herm and grinded deep in Charlotte, Aashi smirked knowingly.

"You're going to be a lot smaller by the time we're done. A B-cup for when you're no longer pregnant. But maybe some even higher than these when you have your next kid. Your body is no longer just yours. You're fit for your lover... he is dedicated. You will entrust your Lord... or I'll take you from him. Breathe deeply... No wiping off the cum that's marking your soul today!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She stops moaning for a second, gaining control over her oversensitive body. "Th...that's not the kind of relationship we want though....." However the thick rope of cum landing on her face and the thick masculine scent causes her eyes to glaze over and start moaning to each powerful trust of the knotted vulpine prick in her warm wet pussy. It seems her pussy is now back in control of her body but she has had her say and it seems she wants a more equal relationship than the herm has dreamed up for the two of them.

Her tits look painfully full now and milk is starting to escape even through the vice like grip on them, not that she is complaining as she is far too busy moaning and gasping from the pounding of her pussy. Charlotte is also a bit surprised at the sudden change of position but on instinct she licks and sucks at the large balls on her face, the grinding of her tight fuck hole has her ears twitching rapidly and her whole body shuddering on the brink of orgasm. All Aashi would need to do is release her breasts to give the foxy girl a massive orgasm!

"B....B cups?" She says in a sad tone. "B...but I like them this big and milky...... I.....I don't suppose i can still get that hard milking to become suuuper milky all the time?" It is obvious her lust has taken over her mind and she is not thinking straight right now. Aashi could always accept her lust filled request though. Charlotte would probably not be happy at the start but she would probably come to like it in time, having drippy and milky breasts would certainly help feed the kids the are planning on having especially if she is to be Hinatas breeding wife and the mother of his children.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh, silly girl... it's time to give you some real training like you asked. Being fearful won't help!"

Lifting the sack from her face and moving to behind them, Charlotte would feel someone rush to meet her lips instead. Hinata would muffle her, his hands grabbing her massive mammaries before dragging them backwards. Atop him, she'd feel him thrusting up into her as his tail tightened its entwinement. She was still kept milk-tight, but the smacking of his knot against her cunt was unrelenting. Cum on her face or not, she'd got his libido going again it would seem. But in her lover's haste, she'd been presented to a massive bitch-breaker.

"Mmm... I think I might share you with my daughter with Taichi... but let's fine-tune your tits, shall we?"

Taking Charlotte's hips, she'd prod Charlotte's much smaller backdoor for all but a moment before pushing slowly forward. The filling rod was seeking to completely bury itself, spreading her wide just as Himeya had. Only difference was the sensation of large tits on her back as Aashi leaned over and moved her arms to fight Hinata off her tits, stripping the milker but pinching her tits manually shut. She'd feel the milk inside nice and overfilled, wetness on Aashi's hands proof as it tried to leak, but her body was slowing in production. The abuse was working... it was installing a cap on how much her body was "allowed" to have.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The rough handling of her stuffed melons causes her pussy to squeeze down hard on the vulpine dick pounding away, so tight it stops any movement for a moment. This doesn't last long though, the brief spray of milk caused by Aashi batting Hinatas off her heavy breasts causes her to gasp in pleasure and her pussy to loosen a fair bit, enough to continue with the hard fucking of her abused hole. "P...please let go....." She says in a weak voice, breasts now painfully full although it is dulled by the immense pleasure from her fuck hole.

Her eyes go wide at the prodding around her tight little ass though and she closes her eyes and rests her head on Hinatas shoulder, arms around his back for support as the bitch breaker stretches her asshole nice and wide. She gasps and moans as it finally slides all the way in, impaling her on two big juicy dicks. Charlotte barely even registers the reduction of her milk production as she is too busy moaning and panting at the feelings from her well used holes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her position atop Charlotte, the herm drew almost entirely out and then thrusted back with hole-spreading prowess. The tightness generated caused Hinata to pant and hold Charlotte close as he kissed her neck. The herm's hands holding the milky jugs shut didn't bother him the slightest as he began to do something he'd not done even with Himeya doing all the work. Rather than sit and enjoy the tightness of her hole while the larger partner moved, the other kitsune began thrusting up and into her in contrast to the other cock. And the instant he started, it warranted a moan from the shifting sensations of tight and loose as they alternated their fucking.

"Haaa~... C-Charlotte... I-I... I... l-lo... love... th-this~..."

She'd feel the grip on her shoulders tighten, but whether it was due to Hinata's uncertain nature of speaking and possible confession or simply an impending climax wasn't possible to know with her stuck staring at the floor from his shoulder. At last, she'd feel something happen however. Her nipples were finally released as the large tits were pushed against her lover, Aashi instead wrapping her arms around her waist with a soft pant and laugh into Charlotte's foxy ears as she picked up the ass-smacking force and a rather moderate but no doubt effective pace with all that cock.

"Good... you've finally sealed up enough to stop leaking. Your tits are nice and tame... but we should really let someone milk them so they learn how nice it can be when used properly... why don't we take you and your lover here once I fill you up and let my daughter take a crack at you? She's been aching to be with someone so stuffed up like you... she was raised on my tits, after all... the best milk Taichi's ever had from his girls since opening this place. Maybe some of your kitsune flavor will help match, mmm~?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte bites her lip and moans in ecstasy as Hinata begins to pump her as well, both holes clenching at the rapid pump as the pain in her breasts becomes a mere afterthought. "I... I love it too...." She pants out, holes squeezing hard as her own orgasm approaches  rapidly. Her arms wrap tightly around his back as the fucking continues, hands gripping her lovers back for support thankfully she doesn't have very long nails or she could draw blood with how hard she is squeezing! The breaking of the hold on her melons brings some relief, her sore nipples released from the tight hold press against Hinatas chest but don't let out so much as a trickle of her huge store of milk in those Jiggly GG cups.

"I....It worked....." She winces at the squashing of her stuffed breasts now trained to not let out a single drop unless they are given a good milking although the pain is dying away as her breasts slowly get used to being this stretched out and big. Rather it seems to have made her love pillows more sensitive as the rubbing of her nipples on Hinatas chest in time with the thrusts has her on the edge of orgasm. "M...milking?" She says hopefully, glad that her breasts can finally be emptied of all their backed up cream.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Grunting from atop her, the herm picked up her pace in-line with how hopeful Charlotte sounded. The ass-spearing was bound to make even Charlotte gape, far rougher than even when Himeya had used her, but the effect was efficiently bringing both Aashi and Hinata toward climax far faster. Hinata didn't even flinch at her tight squeezing, thrusting hard enough that his knot finally smacked its way into her cunt and bound the two of them. Tugging and thrusting, his panting grew rougher as his tail tightened around the base of hers and forming almost a pillow for the holstaursheep herm to use to cushion herself in body-throwing thrusts.

"Ch-Charlotte, I-I'm-FUAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!"

Hinata threw his head back slightly from his bottom-most position as he pushed as best he could to ensure the knot and his cock were deep in her. Cum flooded her insides and ensured her womb was nice and hot from the baby-batter. The tail tightened its grip and his hand hugged her closer to his form. And not but only a moment after the climax began, the herm atop her pushed into her back so that her own tits were squished and her nipples dug into Charlotte. Her horse cock began equally cumming, the woman moaning as she pumped a rather normal-sized load compared to the horse into her. The hole filling lasted all but a moment before she pulled away and off of Charlotte and her knotted samurai companion, cum leaking from her anus while the flared rod was dropped to rest on her abused butt. Cum leaked from it onto the kitsune's tails, one of her hands moving to grab one of them and wipe at it with a blissful giggle.

"Oooo~, you're really a good one... my daughter should really breed with you. But I'd guess you're really looking to breed with him... so maybe we give you a rod to properly breed with her. Her first time with a girl like you... a mother couldn't be more proud! Or maybe it's the one beneath you who should give her a proper baby... introducing kitsune blood into our stock could make our little family perfect..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"C....CUMMING!" She yells as both her holes are flooded with the white cum from both dicks pumping her full, her own pussy clamps down hard and girlcum squirts out even around the filling knot trapped within her tight entrance. She loses all strength in her body and rests on Hinata fully even as her well fucked pussy occasionally spasms to milk tiny amounts of the cum still left in Hinatas balls. She gives him a kiss on the cheek then rests her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes, taking a moment to rest as her heart rate and breathing slowly drop down to a more normal level, despite being exhausted she still manages a smile as she gives Hinata a post sex snuggle with his knotted vulpine dick still buried within her.

"That was..... so good, you're getting better y'know?" She says teasingly, although she is teasing there is a hint of admiration in her voice. Hinata has certainly got a lot better at sex to be able to leave an experienced kitsune like her gasping for air! Her ears twitch at the mention of fucking the sheep taurs daughter. "Wh.... What do you mean by that? I umm...I don't want a dick."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, magic can grant you a cock... but we have rings for someone to try being a male out."

Spanking the kitsune's rump, she rose and moved to leave. With her gone, Charlotte would feel the single tail twist tighter at her base possessively.

"I... d-don't mind you trying it out. I've got you pregnant... r-right? It's only fair that you get a chance."

His arms tightened around her, his ears gently shifting as he almost lovingly squeezed her big-titted form against him. The cock in her was only just deflating, but it was doing so slow enough that she could feel the cum trying to slowly ooze free. His breath on her shoulder came just as he shoved deeper to wedge the sensitive cock deeper and keep the deal of his knot a while longer.

"I... th-think I'm falling in love... w-with this... your hole... y-you." Once we finish this delivery, I'm going to pin you down a-and carry out my family tradition of making sure you fit me. F-father did it to our mother... s-so it's fitting I keep up the tradition. But that all can wait... this is about you... a-and getting milked. You... d-deserve to get spoiled. Borrow a ring and have fun... I can always fuck you regardless, right?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Wh....what do you mean by that?" She looks taken aback, first at his confession but then at the time he decided to bring it up. "You really know when to bring up all this romantic stuff don't you." She laughs but stops and seems serious. "W....Well I feel the same, if that's ok....." She pulls him into a tight hug, squashing her full breasts against his chest and kisses him. She winds her tails around his and breaks the kiss after a while.

"Anyway, if it's only temporary I certainly wouldn't mind trying sex from the other side for once." She says with a lewd grin. "If Hinata's ok with it i'd like to try it." She says to the herm taur. She struggles to pull herself off the knot, finally managing it thanks to the lubrication of their combined juices and it leaves her well used hole with a satisfying pop sound. Cum drips out of her warm hole and she kneels down in front of the still semi erect Hinata to clean him off. "Well I can't have you being all dirty now can I?" She grins and opens her mouth, taking the entirety of his cock in one practiced motion, even the deflating knot. However she isn't going to suck him off to orgasm, he will have to masturbate to his lovers pounding of another woman or take the taur milk for a ride if he wants to get off again!

"Ahh, all clean!" She finishes sucking his dick clean of their juices, licking her lips to savor the intense flavor. She stands up even as cum continues to run down her dirty legs. "Now, about that fuck and a milking........"