A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Noot was puzzled, taking a few moments before suddenly moaning as her clit was cuddled and her pounding picked up. Hinata was hilting and knocking deep inside the kelper, and it seemed the advice had led to her changing her body mid-fuck. Though she wasn't blushing, she seemed unsure of her expanded feelings.

"N-Noot... b-being fucked. C-Charlotte... Noot love Charlotte!"

She reconnected their kiss, her milking growing stronger as she was plowed and teased. She shrunk a bit shorter, her chest inflating ever so slightly to B-cups. She was more like a proper woman now, her eyes lustfully watching as if to confirm she approved. But the two girls could feel something bump their cheeks.

Himeya was sitting over them, looking back and around while panting. He had quickly recovered, it seemed, but the horse cock bumping their cheeks was still covered in cum of his own and not quite the stallion cock it could be. Noot seemed uncertain of it, but the rutting of her still-training cunt was enough to make her not look away even as she focused her efforts on the mother of her child.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte pushes into the kiss for a few moments longer, even sticking her tongue into the kelpers wet mouth. She gets all the approval she needs when Charlotte takes her hand away from Noots newly sensitive clit and using it to massage one of her cute small breasts, after a while Charlotte breaks the kiss, looking at the giant dick poking her cheek. "Ahh, that looks delicious...." She gives it an experimental lick, seeming to enjoy the taste of the cum coating it.

It is way too thick for her to take in her mouth so she resorts to stroking it with a free hand and a tail, the thick fur quickly becoming matted with cum. "Now Noot, you have to help me with this....." she sucks a bit more cum off, swallowing it and leaving a small dribble going down her cheek. "Just follow me and we can both help Himeya" She goes back to teasing and stroking the huge horse cock between the two girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Between the smacking of Hinata into Noot's backside and the cock Charlotte quickly moved to service, the kelper couldn't help herself. Her milking attempts had so far paid off with her body growing moist and the scent of the girl's sweet milk following her. It was like she was memorizing the scent into her own, the mimicry growing by the moment. Her tits remained small, though their sensitivity clearly jumped as she latched her mouth onto the opposite side of the horse cock to suckle it. But her hair-like parts moved to quickly change that by lewdly wrapping and binding Himeya's prick. The pegataur seemed startled, but the lewd bindings and Noot's interests seemed to silence that fighting quickly. She was quickly trying to adapt to best service the two, shielding Charlotte and trying to take the burden entirely. She was trying to protect the fox from the two horny males, no doubt withstanding the rutting and changing to best get them off. But the kelper's face suddenly showed pain, an audible smacking sounding as the samurai struck her rump and pulled the knotted rod free. She looked back lewdly, but a rocking of Himeya's hips had her distracted.

"F-Fucking... not the real thing. Must... breed!"

The kitsune's hands grabbed hold of Noot, the dominant of the two women effectively allowing him to pin Charlotte, before plunging back into her recovered cunt.  Himeya turned to look at the man as the rutting resumed without hesitation, his prick weakly leaking cum with the combined attention of the ladies.

"S-So dominant... h-he's more fierce than M-Master Jiro..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte lets out a lewd moan around Himeyas big dick, as she relishes the feeling of her pussy being stretched out all over again, quivering and shaking in pleasure under Noot. "F....fuck that feels good!" She carries on servicing Himeyas dick but her movements are weaker, her pussy feeling even more sensitive than before after she just came.

"Th... this is normal behavior for a kitsune coming of age so don't worry Himeya, it took me a week and 50 guys to get control of my libido..... ooohhhh fuck!" The kitsune moans lewdly each time the thick knot smacks lewdly against her pussy lips and extra sensitive clit. She starts pushing her hips against his knot each time he thrusts inside her, trying to force the thick knot past her tight entrance and deep into her fuckhole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pinned as she was, Charlotte didn't have to endure for long. A few knot smacks was all it took before the black-tailed samurai slipped his canine prick fully inside. He moaned loudly, thrusting into both the kitsune and Noot's rear with enough force to shake them. The duo didn't have to wait long thanks to the kelper's milking efforts, however. Himeya moaned quite loudly, his hands moving to orgasmically clutch his horse hide. One thrust later he was pulling back, the cock's flared head releasing a thick loud string-by-string onto the woman. Pregnant or not, she was clearly the utmost bottom of this sex party. Even Noot smiled mischievously, sucking and stroking the equine rod while aiming it at her lover. A pegataur bukkake and the throbbing of the well-fitting rod signaled that Charlotte might be spending the rest of the day as the trio's object of lust!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
If her lewd moaning and spasming pussy are any indication, Charlotte certainly doesnt mind being the one on the recieving end for once. Especially since the last few times she has had sex she has been the one putting a lot of work in, so just being able to loe back and enjoy the feeling of getting fucked is very enjoyable. "Oooohhh that knot is so good!" Charlotte squirms around under Noot as the knotmpushes inside her tight entrance into her perfectly fitting pussy.

With one hand she reaches up to tweak one of Noots newly sensitive nipples as her own continue to spray liberal amounts of milk onto the kelper for her to absorb. She uses a finger to collect some of the horse cum on her body and sucks it off her finger, greedily gulping it down. Her pussy begins to clench harder around the thrusting member, its increased sensitivity from her recent orgasm still lingering and bringing her to a second one even quicker.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya was a complete mess, his climax over but the cock being killed by Noot. Her body was growing more detailed as she milked Charlotte, her hands detaching as their tits touched at last. But as she pushed down and against the kitsune, her nipples and fun backs upended and brought the tits into her body. The sensation of excess milk pouring over Charlotte was all it took to realize that the kelper wanted to drain her jugs at this point. The pegataur was another victim as his prick oozed strands of forced-out cum onto the slut.

"Sh-Show ghooooooood~!"

The trap's prick throbbed, firing an entirely new load so hard that even Noot lost her grip on the road. Both of them were getting drenched in semen, but Hinata made sure to increase the force as he seemed fixed on ruining the hole he was inside. His knot was pulled against her entrance with so much lust that he overpowered the sense of pain and popped out. She was gaping in mere moments, his balls smacking against her with each muffpump he delivered.

"Cum... take... all!"

The new Kitsune yelled, his sperm-filled scrotum churning with magic as he released his cum inside her. It was clear his sense to avoid knocking her up had been abandoned, thrusting the knotted rod as if to assist his load in getting deeper. The load only did more to increase the baby-bump, lifting Noot with the expansion as he pumped the spunk to her womb.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Even if she didn't want him to cum inside her womb, which she didn't, there is nothing she can do about it. Pinned under Noot and Himeyas cock all she can do is moan and spasm weakly, her breasts squirting white cream into Noot as her and Hinatas combined juices run out of her ruined hole.

"F.....fuck that felt good!" She rests her head on the ground, closing her eyes and letting the post orgasm bliss wash over her. At this point Hinata should be gaining more control of his libido now, not quite enough to stop his rutting session but at least enough for some rational thought to enter his lust fulled mind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Noot panted atop her lover, smiling as she relaxed. She didn't mind the bump, instead kissing Charlotte to give her another dose of her taste. The kiss practically smacked audibly, her mouth sucking on one particularly large glob of Himeya's spent seed. Their pegataur had flopped down beside them, his prick a short distance away but ultimately enjoying his own post-orgasm milking.

"Can... think straight... F-finally! I-"

A gasp could be heard as Noot slipped off the kitsune woman. She was clinging to the trappy lad's cock, stroking it with a lustful grin. She wrapped the sensitive flared dick up and jerked it with wags of her hips. Her pussy stroked over it to try and work him up, Noot giggling as he immediately started squirming.

Hinata, however, wasn't relenting. He'd paused when Noot moved to the pegataur, but began thrusting considerably lighter aa he set his eyes on the kitsune. His tail tightened its grip, his voice speaking up as he put both hands on her stomach.

"C-Charlotte... I... came inside? I feel... s-so different. L-like I can keep going... N-NGH

Tail twisting as he pulled out and got caught on his knot, his eyes looked down with some shock and a pause. With him plugging her, however, she was good as pregnant as he rubbed her belly. But rather than wait, his libido had already begun its dying war. Specifically, he begins rubbing his cock nice and deep with lengthy strokes.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"H....Hinata, I..... I think you got me pregnant...." as the thrusting continues she just moans and pants lewdly, completely exhausted. Her already gravid belly expands as the new kitsunes seed inflates her womb, she has lost track of her safe days so Charlotte has no idea if she is pregnant or not. Her well used and loose pussy weakly squeezes him on each thrust but it is nowhere near the vice like tightness he is used to.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Wh-wha...? Preg... nant?"

Looking down as he fucked her far more gently with the hole-filling prick, Hinata's ears twitched. His eyes watched his tail for a moment, blushing as he began recalling what had happened. It was only once his eyes fell on her extended prego-gut that he blushed and made another failed tug of his prick.

"N-ngh... s-so I got... y-you pregnant...h-haaa~..."

A powerfully loud moan came from nearby, his eyes looking to where Noot was fisting the pegataur with her legs wrapped around his prick. Crushing her wasn't a risk, which meant she had the trap sprawled out and taking her wrist deep as she lustily forced the horse cock to cum. Himeya had significantly lost his messy payload total by now. Hinata blushed as the site inspired his hips to move slowly with a licking of his lips.

"N-Noot can... do that? We have to keep her...f-fuck..."

Eyes returning to Charlitte, his hands clasped her hips and he met her sexually exhausted gaze with a smile.

"Your hole is worn out... if I did this and finally beat you, maybe I'm ready to make you carry my first child..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Heh.... well don't think i'll be the one puffing and panting next time...." The exhausted kitsune gives a quick squeeze with her stuffed cunny. "C....can you not pull out just yet? I don't think my pussy can handle that knot being pulled out while still huge a third time..." As he gains control over his libido and can think more clearly Hinata would, for the first time, really notice his transformations. 

The panting kitsune uses the last of her strength to pull Hinata down to lay on top of her, not an easy thing as he is held up by her huge breasts and stuffed full belly but she manages it and pulls him in for a long kiss that lasts quite a while. "I'm not sure if you got me pregnant, b...but i wouldn't mind if it's with you...." She says the last part very quietly, turning away and blushing after she says it. "Can we stay like this for a while? Getting fucked is amazing but sometimes I just like a snuggle..... with a huge knotted dick buried inside me keeping my insides warm of course." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before laying back to enjoy the feeling of her stuffed hole. "How about it then, your favorite cock-sleeve to keep your dick warm for an hour or so?" She gives a slow massage to the penis inside her, letting out cute little gasps as her well used pussy squeezes and massages the dick. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I-I... mmff~?"

Being pulled down and brought into a kiss had certainly distracted Hinata from his new ears and tail, but the throbbing of the cock within her made it clear that the male was enjoying that part at least. The massaging to the prick inspired more of its cum to ooze freely into her, the man's hands moving to rest on her tits as he looked to her with a rather embarrassed blush. While she was following instinct to enjoy their situation, it was clear this extremely intimate situation wasn't as comforting for him as he initially seemed it to be. Ever so gently moving to kiss her neck, he'd let their chest press together and their left ears meet as he rubbed up against her cheek.

"Y-You're... um... not a cocksleeve. I-I mean... ngh~... y-you... you're like a friend, okay?  A-Ah~ t-too tight sometimes... b-but... with those two getting friendly, I'm almost jealous that we can't bunk down like this. Once we get back, I'll request a week for just us... s-so we can figure out if you really are pregnant or not. Once this... er... k-knot loosens up and we get you emptied, I think we'll try to free Himeya from Noot and get moving. There's a farm between here and our destination, based on what he told me... we'll rest the rest of the day there and finish the traveling once we're sure your body can... um... take it."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
His comment seems to have her at a loss for words, a light blush going across her face as she pulls him in even tighter for a hug. "I....i'm sorry, you think of me as a friend and i did this to you...." She uses a hand to caress one of his ears, tears welling up in her eyes. "W.....well we can try to get some housing at this farm and once Noots baby is born I guess we should head to our destination as fast as possible and see if i am pregnant."

"Thank you Hinata... I...I......" It seems she was about to say something but she gets distracted by Noot and Himeya or perhaps she isn't quite ready to say it yet. "Well looks like Noot is gonna be the only one of us able to walk straight for a while." She says with a chuckle, kissing Hinata on the cheel and stopping her massaging to try and get the knot to deflate quicker.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The samurai blushed as they exchanged affection, finally pulling away and aligning to kiss her. Noot laughed as she wringed an anal orgasm out of Himeya, finally pulling away from a well-abused rump. She looked at both Charlotte and Hinata with some jealousy, but instead gave her ahegao-faced pegataur a spank. The other two were far from done, it seemed, but Hinata's black tail gently supporting her own and the knot finally shrinking enough for the cock to slip out and let the cum-stuffed belly start leaking. The two kitsune were done fucking, but the tongue happy male was wanting to enjoy their makeout session.

========================

It had been a few hours before the four had started moving again, but Charllote's cum-stuffed body had been plugged and Himeya had recovered thankfully without much trouble. The sun was nearing setting once more, but they had at least left the forest behind. Hinata's tail was still wrapped around Charlotte's good tail, holding her closer as he kept them supported. The winged trap had been blushing the whole time they'd been flying, but finally pointed to a farm within the grasslands.

"T-There... th-the one w-with the three buildings and the field!" "Sounds good Himeya, bring us down..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte leans her head back to rest on Hinata's chest and smiles, rubbing her cum stuffed and Kelper stuffed belly with a kelp gloved hand, now looking 6 months pregnant. It is likely the baby will be born in the next few days. "I hope this baby comes out soon Noot." She pats the tight pair of leggings made by Noot. "It's getting hard to move."

She is running out of kimono to cover herself with at this point, a huge amount of cleavage showing under the white outfit and Noot's lewd crop top.  Noot can feel milk beading on her nipples near constantly now, the two pregnancies increasing her milk production massively although none of the party could possibly know about her bun in the oven from Hinata. "Ah! There it is.... I can't wait for a nice warm bed after all this time." She tickles the tip of one of Hinata's ears lightly with her still recovering tail. "Of course it'll be a lot warmer with you in it as well......" She says teasingly, holding onto Himeya's human waist as they lower to the ground,

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Himeya a blushing mess, the landing within the farm was a bit awkward but thankfully not problematic. The trappy lad looked to the barn of the place, blushing at the sight of one of his unhinged cousins. A handsome centaur stud, his shawl-like cover not enough to hide a much better-endowed cock. It had to be nearly two feet long and almost double the width of their winged lad's prick. A black coat with a short brown tail made it almost hard to guess how large he truly was, but the tanned male wore a sash only around his muscular hips. A head of muddy brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, the man turning his darker brown eyes to smirk at the arrivals. Putting down a pitchfork, he would trot over just as Hinata had unwound his tail from Charlotte and dropped down.

"A pegataur beauty, eh? Maybe we should mate if you're planning on staying at my ranch!" "Wh-what? B-but I'm a male!"

The two shared a moment before the much larger centaur male smirked.

"So a bitchboy? Even better. Why don't we-" "Enough. I am his master."

The centaur looked to the shorter Hinata, the newly awakened kitsune's tail whisking about as the huge centaur sized him up.

"I see... then, milord, let's talk business. What's the reason for your trio to come? I'm not letting your woman give birth here." "M-My-... look, we only need to spend two days here to get our bearings and rest. I can pay-" "No need. You can have the barn... but only if I can borrow your pretty femhorse for a while."

Himeya blushed as Hinata scowled, the pegataur seemingly embarrassed at being propositioned three times now. The barn nearby certainly seemed like it could be comfy... and despite staying hidden, Noot was patiently tending to her lover's tits, a strange cycle of milking delivering her gushy payload into her stuffed butt. The lack of an extending guy meant she was very likely tending to their child, too focused to even pay attention to the others...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte gasps as her own milk is pumped into her already overstuffed ass, she guesses the milk is being used to feed the rapidly growing kelper baby inside her rear hole. She gives a pleading look to Himeya. "Please Himeya.... I need a real bed for one night at least." She pats her belly, the baby kelper in her ass looking close to being born.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looking back, Hinata is somewhat torn when the stuffed kitsune chimes in... but the pegataur was the one being addressed. Despite the samurai's defensive acts, the winged trap bashfully stepped side to side from an uncomfortable erection.

"I-I guess I c-can... m-may Lord Hinata and Charlotte rest in a guest room?" "Heh... Sounds good. You get undressed and head to the barn, then!"

Hinata was clearly unsure of this, but sighed and moved to help Charlotte down. But rather than let her walk, he brought the white-tailed girl into his arms and backed up as the centaur moved around to unbind their things and throw them over his shoulder. The smaller pegataur met his gaze, Himeya blushing as the larger manhorse kissed him. The Pegasus half of Himeya raised its back left leg like some woman enjoying herself, the smooch ending with a spank to the bare white rump.

"Get going girly boy... when they're settled in my guest room, you're going to start taking everything I got."

Himeya said nothing, only nodding before meekly waving to the two. He'd trot off, leaving Hinata flush faced as he mumbled for Charlotte to hear.

"I guess he will at least enjoy it...but I wish this wasn't the only way..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well it can't be that bad if he enjoys it...." She rests her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, it's just with Noots baby on the way i don't think i can stand another night on the floor." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, reaching an arm up to scratch the sensitive spot just behind his big ears. The idea of that gigantic cock certainly seems to have got her worked up, Noot can feel little dribbles of girlcum escaping the heavily pregnant kitsunes pussy and her nipples are hard. A light blush goes across her face as she looks at both of the huge horse dicks swinging around under their owners.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"W-well yeah, but... H-Himeya enjoying his cock..."

The touch to his ear had ended the the jealousy, but the newly made kitsune seemed certainly not happy as the centaur led the way. Noot tended to her leaking and aroused lover, while Charlotte's loyal lord carried her into the house and through the huge halls to a bedroom that was simply huge. The bed was on the ground but massive, made to no doubt fit two centaur. The male had already begun stripping once their stuff was dropped beside the bed.

"If you need grub, just grab something from the storeroom! I," he said as he pulled his shawl up and off to put his behemoth of a cockiness display, "Will be pounding that pegataur of yours! If he can't walk tomorrow, you guys can spend as much time as it takes for him to recover!"

Hinata was about to speak up, but the centaur had already left them. His tail swirled up and mingled with her own as he carried her to the bed with a sigh. His hands moved to her kimono with a blush, pulling it open and off.

"J-just... relax, okay? It's my fault you're so full..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"So soon? B...but Noots baby should be born tonight or tomorrow, aurely it would be better to do this when i'm not carrying this huge belly around..." She pats her round stomach, full to bursting it looks like she is 9 months pregnant."Hmmm, but i wouldn't mind..." She says with a lewd grin, using one of her tails to rub his crotch and the other to twist around and plsy with his tail.

As he pulls her kimono off he should notice the impossible to ignore perky nipples on each breast, showing through the skin tight crop top. "Y'know, seeing that huge dick got me a bit worked up." She gssps as she massages her sensitive and milk stuffed breasts, sending large squirts shooting out of her nipples and into Noot, ending up in her ass to feed the rapidly growing seed up there.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The twisting of their tails rubbing at his crotch makes the male pant, practically causing him to pull the kimono off with more force. But once it was just Noot covering his lover, Hinata climbed into bed with her. Crawling up beside her, however, he plucked the kelper off one of her leaky tits and latched on himself. While Noot was annoyed, she began pulling and draining the cum from her cunt and spilling it up her ass instead. It was warm and thick, clinging to her momentarily before getting pushed up by another squirt. The kelper didn't have access to both tits, Hinata's ears twitching as a distant moan ripped through the air, no doubt Himeya getting reamed. Hinata clenched his mouth and suckled harder as a result, ears twitching as he tried to focus on his stuffed lover.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out little gasps as her sticky lubricant is pumped up her ass in place of the milk from one of her teats, Charlotte hears the moan and it seems to only make her more horny. Her milk production is much higher than normal due to the impending pregnancy so Hinata's sucking quickly fills his mouth with white cream. "Ahhhh thats better, they were so full..." The kitsune strokes Hinata's ears and lays her head back, enjoying the feeling as the pressure in her big tits slowly goes down. The tail on his crotch carries on stroking and teasing his now erect member, if he takes off his pants she could quite easily wrap her long tail around his cock and jack him off with her soft fur.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Charlotte stroking his ears, he had closed his eyes to focus on his suckling of her engorged tit. It took only a moment before he squirmed underneath her tail's attentions, quickly moving his hands to tug and remove his clothes. It looked a bit funny, but he popped off the tit after a lengthy drink and carefully shifted up to his knees. The soft bed beneath them was almost motionless as his gaze looked to the sight of her stomach started to shrink from Noot's use of his cum, the lewd idea setting in as he laid right back down beside Charlotte. A hand slipped beneath the still large woman, grabbing a handful of ass while his other hand moved to support his selected breast as he reattached himself. Groping her ass through Noot's clothes was easy for her body to get pleasure from, the kelper seeming to increase her efforts as more semen, breastmilk, and girl-cum began to get pumped and flood Charlotte's backdoor. The sensual loving from her Lord was in stark contrast to the audible butt-fuck Himeya was getting and the gushing rush of fluids into her by Noot. it was an unintentional and sexy assault on her body!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hhnnngh!" The kitsune rubs her thighs together, her belly slowly gets smaller as cum is pumped out of her pussy and into her ass, being absorbed by the rapidly growing baby kelper. Although it still stays quite large from her stuffed womb and ass, she grabs the back of Hinata's head and pushes him onto her leaking teat. "F....fuck Hinata if i'm not pregnant already...... by the end of tonight i will be for sure" The lusty kitsune wriggles and moans from the combined attention of both the kelper and the new kitsune.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Drinking his fill as Charlotte held him in place, Hinata's normally sexual focus was missing. Even with his thirst, his cock was only partly erect against her leg. He popped lewdly off and allowed the milk in his mouth to leak out while shifting up and moving carefully. He'd part her legs and Noot immediately retreated from the full cunt. The result was the cum gushing out like a siphoned barrel, soaking the quiet male's cock in the liquid seed. Noot had finally slinked off, forming nearby with an almost eager look on her face as she took Charlotte's knees in either hand and pulled her legs back. She angled the horny fox's cunt too high, instead offering Hinata the tight pucker that oozed from remainder fluid.

"Mate with her backdoor... our child is part yours! Noot insists! Fuck foxy and feed our child!" "F-feed... our child?"

The canine cock that had ravaged Charlotte earlier was sat atop her nice cunt, the cum-coated rod throbbing as he took hold of Charlotte's feet and aligned with the proposed ass. He wasn't penetrating, despite the grunts and shrill moans of Himeya no doubt making his desire grow. His eyes looked to Charlotte instead, biting his lip gently as he seemed to wonder if she was okay with it.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlottes gives a quick nod to Hinata over her heavily pregnant belly. "I....I don't mind carrying this kid but....... It does make more intimate sex with you really hard." She pats her baby bump, obviously wanting him to be able to knot her and have a cuddle after without her belly in the way. She reaches down to her exposed and tight anus with both hands, she slip a finger from each hand into the wet entrance and pulls her lewd hole open, exposing her soft insides. A spurt of their combined liquids escapes as her hole is stretched open and they land on the bed, Hinata now gets a good look at her warm wet pink insides as she wiggles her hips invitingly. "Anything we can do to get this baby out quicker.... I'd like to try it, and it's been so long since you fucked my ass." She bites her lip. "It's starting to get lonely..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The spreading of her leaking anal entrance was the only invitation he needed. With Noot keeping the legs up and the hole level, he only had to crawl over her before diving entirely inside without any hesitation. The fact he hilted himself all the way to his knot was a rude reminder that he had to take it easy, however, Hinata moaning loudly. The belly between them, despite how her cunt was still loosing its stored seed by the moment, was almost like a cushion as both hands moved to her tits and took hold of the nipples for a grip.

"F-Fuck! I-I really can't deny this hole my attention, c-can I? N-Ngh!"

Thrusting with a lewd smack that sent some of the remaining fluids deeper toward the kelper seed, his tail moved to wrap around both of her own near the base of the twin tails. The man leaned as close as he could to make eye-contact with her before picking his pace: a deep, lengthy run through her backdoor that had his knot slamming into her.

"Time to fuck that thing out of you, then... and get these tits a bit relieved, while we're a-at it! Ahhh~... this is fucking... getting better each time I fuck you!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She moans at the sudden invasion of her packed full back door, both hands going up to her legs to hold them up as Hinata roughly fucks her asshole. Milk spurts out of her overfilled mammaries and she bucks her hips in time with Hinata's thrusts to try and get the canine dick deeper inside.

As he leans over her Charlotte uses one of her hands to pull his head down and gives him a lengthy kiss, chasing his tongue around as her asshole is pounded into submission. She pulls away from the kiss for a moment, moaning loudly as something deep inside her shifts around. "F.....fuck that feels good! G....go deeper inside!" She returns to the passionate kiss after taking a moment to catch her breath.