A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A-A-Ahhh~! L-Lord HinAtA!" "N-Ngh~... g-guh.. this hole is great!"

She'd see Himeya face-down, leaned over with his haunches raised ever so slightly to a dominating Hinata. The samurai was really pounding the pegataur from behind, the large horse cock bobbing with every ball-smacking collision. The trap was grasping at the grass beneath him while panting and watching a sexually-empowered man fuck him from behind. It was certainly quite the show, but one Charlotte wouldn't get to see for long. The vines surged up and out of the water and surrounded the Kitsune. But unlike a tentacle beast it looked almost like kelp or some water-species of plant like reeds, wetly wrapping around her mouth and wrists as it did. Bindings would begin wrapping up and around parts of her like her tits and waist, lewdly smacking her ass and nipples as it clamped onto her and hid these parts. Almost like a natural set of clothes, it had hidden her most delicate areas save for her pussy and anus... which got the lewdest smack of the wet material yet as it stuck between her legs from her ass to her stomach. Along with the voice of a young woman from atop her head, a chin nestling between her ears.

"I like you. Noot wants you. Noot keep you."

The bindings would, all at once, grope her powerfully like someone's hands. The tentacles hiding her had begun to vanish as more of the material wrapped around her, giving her a kelp-like pair of pants and a lewd crop-top leaving much of her tits on display save for her milk-emitting nipples. There'd been talk of creatures like this, though they were a very rare form of monster. It was a Kelper, a female one based on the voice, that had taken an interest in her. Though they weren't a harmful race due to surviving off sunlight and watering, Kelpers were infamous for whenever they appeared they would pick someone to bind do. Were she not wrapped around Charlotte, still muffling the woman to ensure she didn't scream it seemed, she would have had a humanoid body... but once bonded the Kelper can become like clothing for those they care for. In Atayo, such monsters had grown rare in all but the southern marshes... which meant this one was quite the find.

"Noot make feel good. Hold still for Noot."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Nnggghh!" She tries to shout for help, but the wet kelp around her mouth and the loud smacking of their bodies meant neither of her companions can hear her. She pulls at the material, but it is far too strong and she lets out a defeated sigh, sitting back on the rock and accepting her fate. She moans as the kelper slaps lewdly against her spacious ass and nipples as it forms the skin tight clothing. Then Charlotte shudders as it slap against her holes, arms weakly holding her up as her pussy drips lube into the kelp as it forms clothes for her.

When it is done she is left wearing a dark green set of living clothes with a matte finish, at the minute it is quite wet though so appears very shiny. The pants reach down to her ankles and show off her delicious ass and wide hips perfectly, they look almost like a second skin and dip between her asscheeks, showing off her ass as if she were naked. The tightness also lifts her ass up a bit, taking it from a nice and cushy ass without a hint of sag to near impossible levels of perky, they also highlight her long lissome legs perfectly. 

There is a thin line of kelp running up the middle of her back connecting the top and the pants. The top is even more lewd than the pants, it is a crop top that reaches to just below her melons and is a V neck style, the bottom of the V nearly reaching the bottom of the tight fitting top, showing off a huge amount of cleavage that is enhanced by the kelper lifting her breasts up in the top making them impossibly pert. The arms of the crop top are long and double up as gloves, they look like regular but tight fitting long sleeves down to her wrists but blend seamlessly into thin, skin tight gloves.

She struggles in the material one last time before going quiet, the kelper can feel her growing aroused under the tight clothing, clearly pent up from watching the lewd display on the river bank. "Mmfffh?" She asks a question but Noot can't tell what it is, it could be what are you, why are you doing this, what are you gonna do to me but there is no way of telling.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Noot like body. Noot use for feeding. Noot keep. Keep long time."

The voice came from above her head, the suit giving a body-rolling massage and soaking in some of the kitsune's fluids. It had left the tails free, but it was almost like the kelper wasn't aware nor feared any retribution. After a few moments, the weight of the head vanished from above as the clothes shifted ever so slightly as it seemed she spread over her entire body. Control was slipping back to Pen, the mouth covering merging with the top to make a type of face-mask.

Noot speak through body. Noot make cunt feel good. You give Noot more fluids. Keep Noot safe!

It'd strike her almost as hard mentally as Charlotte could hear Hinata striking Himeya's ass with his hips that Noot wasn't trying to hurt her. She was bonding to protect herself, having seen the kitsune's use of magic and companions from her observations no doubt. The piece that covered her cunt would rub back and forth lewdly, the liquid pooling seemingly absorbing into the material. Water-resistant to the water, it seemed that the kelper could drink at the very least the girl-cum.

"Ah! Guh! F-Fuck! H-Himeya, I-I feel-" "L-Lord Hinata, I-I serve you loyally! C-C-Cum inside me! M-Mark m-m-me!"

The loud sounds of the two reaching climax, the puddle of spunk forming beneath Himeya as his balls were no doubt emptied, was enough to bring Noot to a halt. It was clear that she wasn't too sure about the two companions, no doubt able to witness through some fashion the sight of Hinata collapsing atop Himeya and panting, the pegataur's human half sprawled out ahead of his body and laying face-down as a normal human-like being would after getting fucked. Cum covered his belly and the ground, the trap wasn't even bothering to try and roll out of it as Hinata collapsed by his side with the larger dick throbbing. The prick was growing flaccid, but not enough to suggest the magical upgrade offered by Charlotte was fading away. She'd gained a suit, given Hinata an inch-longer dick, and witnessed a pegataur breed and get bred... now she just had to either question the suit, play it off while returning to the others, or come clean and ask the others for help. Though, it was quite likely Noot wasn't going to let her remove her since the suit had just claimed the nice body.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Unngh, i dont suppose you could get rid of the mask, it's kinda in the way." She pulls at the mask with her gloved hands, letting out a satisfied sigh at the massage. "Nnnnghh, nice to meet you Noot, i'm Charlotte." She moans and shivers as her dripping hole is rubbed and played with by the kelper leggings, her clit gets hard as her teats start to increase production of breast milk, some escaping her breasts and dribbling into her new top, absorbed by the kelper.

Charlotte stands up, intending to wade back to the river bank but sits down as Noot hits her clit, she bring both hands up to her chest and massages her breasts, feeding her new friend more of her milk. "I didn't know kelpers lived around here, w...why me by the way?" Although she has a lot more questions to ask her lewd living outfit she gives in to her pleasure, girlcum running out of her tight kitsune pussy to be absorbed by Noot. Her moans get louder as her pussy clenches around an imaginary dick. "I... I dont suppose you could take the stuff from the face mask and put it to work in my pussy?" Charlottes eyes close and she throws her head back, tails rubbing against the shiny kelper leggings.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Noot do as Noot pleases... but okay.

The mask slipped away as the material was reallocated and leaving her to simply bask in the pleasure. She'd feel the suit rubbing across her entrances and nipples harder with the readiness to donate her fluids, the kelper releasing what felt like a stem within the kitsune's backdoor while a gush of the plant-like bindings pushed up and into her cunny. Unlike a dick, the stuck to the walls to tug and rub in an effort to stimulate her without causing any sort of filling penetration. Rather, they worked to ensure that it felt like she was being probed by many fingers small enough to fit in her pussy without stretching it.

Noot like holes. Noot need home. Live in body. Pleasure Noot, pleasure foxy.

The stem would thicken ever so slightly, stuffed in her ass a solid four inches and an inch wide as it was pumped in and out without hesitation like some automated dildo. While the noise had quieted down from the bank, it seemed that the kelper was intending to milk and screw Charlotte until the arctic fox was begging for a break. There was no way to sap strength with the lack of vaginal penetration as the feeling of kissing began to sensationally spike underneath the bodysuit across her entire body. Noot seemed to be attempting to make her submit so utterly that she wouldn't be able to fight back. It was no different than a wild minotaur trying to breed with any boy or girl that it had nearby when rutting!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lays back, tails limpy falling to the side as her gloved hands knead her milk jugs, spurts of white cream escaping her nipples into the barely legal bodysuit. Her hips wiggle around as both of her holes are fucked in different ways, the new sentation in her cunny causing her to rapidly approach her orgasm. "Nngghh, y....yeah you can live inside me, just dont stop!!"

She spasms, a pre orgasm wreck as her hands on her breasts squeeze hard, sending a long spurt of milk into the cleavage exposing top. "I....i can't submit to you completely, i already belong to Hinata....." she pants out, on the very edge of orgasm from the rough fucking of her anus and the prodding of her tight pussy from the inside. But there is no real point in Noot trying to get the snowy kitsune to submit to her, she wouldn't want to fight back even if she could. At this point Himeya and Hinata should be able to notice something off with Charlotte although the rapidly approaching night means they might not be able to see her dark green bodysuit, although they may be too exhausted to even check on her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Charlotte hadn't quite gained attention yet, Hinata the only one remotely collected after the buttfuck session for the pegataur, but that didn't bother Noot in the slightest. The kelper's stem bulged bigger and longer as the suit went tense and taught to force the kitsune from working her own body over. She'd feel the material around her tits start to tighten and shift to milk her tits for her as her hands were moved behind her back. The pussy-prodding intensified for all but a moment with a lewd smack of the suit's material against her entrance, but it loosened and shifted as the kelper forced more and more of her material into the tight backdoor. The front of the pants had been stripped bare before she had finally knocked Charlotte face-down atop the rock, keeping her knees and ass still enough to look like she was being bred by some ghostly wolfboy. In reality, she could feel the stem growing. Inch by inch, it stuffed her backdoor and stretched it further and throbbed with the sloppy noise of Noot panting through their connection.

Then, she'd feel it and hear as Noot climaxed, a mental moan sounding as the stem bulged suddenly. Thirteen inches long, it suddenly bulked up like a tube of cream being rolled up as a bulge rode up and through her entrance. Water and her own fluids filled her bowels mere moments before the bulge emptied out into her backdoor, a bundle of the kelper's own material. The pant-like leggings had turned into crotchless pants just to make it happen, the material suddenly lashing out and grabbing hold of her deepest anal walls to stick and lodge itself in her rectum. Kelpers had long been infamous for breeding with anyone, but Charlotte's lack of knowledge was quickly filled in as the suit suddenly and brutally began milking her breasts and keeping the stem nice and lodged deep.

Bear Noot's child. Keep Noot and child safe. Reward foxy with pleasure. Child not impede. Only use.

"C-Charlotte... she still isn't back over here?" "Mg-mguah~.... L-Lord.. H-H-Hinataaaa~... m-my butt feels so full~..." "Himeya, pull yourself- ngh~... together. Charlottle walked off earlier and now she's missing."

The sound of the samurai getting up, his still somewhat hard prick visible for all to see as he looked around. It took only a moment to spot Charlotte, confused at the sight.

"Charlotte? Is everything alright? You're not still... er... meditating, right?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The large bulge fills her rectum causing Charlotte to moan at the full sensation, her whole body shivering and she loses all her strength as she cums. Her tails twitch and whip around as the only part of her body she can move.

Well beyond the point of being able to speak, Hinata just hears her moaning and panting loudly and Noot can feel her pure orgasmic bliss through their mental link. Charlottes eyes flutter shut as the pleasure is too much, after such an earthshattering orgasm she blacks out, the kelper being the only one stopping her from collapsing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata is confused at first, a blush on his face at the moaning and sight of her practically face-down and getting off on the rock. However, the large stem of an ovipositor receding from the kitsune's bowels and the clothes unwrapping to let her slide and collapse atop the rock. The mass of sea-weed like plants all bundled up as Hinata ran over without even recovering his sword and kicking up plenty of water. From the ground up, the stem dispensing outward and breaking form, the kelper began forming. Noot's legs were basic and lacked the sight of toes on her feet, traces of the stem's material scattered about the plant girl to no doubt help with stability. Her form, unlike that of Charlotte's was one of ambiguity and lacking what might be a plump rear and wide hips or muscular-imitation. Her chest was even flat, devoid of nipples as one might expect from a proper monster that was essentially a plant. The last thing to form, of course, was the head that had been resting upon Charlotte's and missed until now. She stood roughly five feet tall with her hands moving to rest on her hips with a great sense of pride in just the air around her. But while her body was rough and appeared almost plant-like, the kelper's face had extraordinary detail and smoothness, giving her a soft and feminine touch and curves of the jaw to ensure she could be identified as the female of her species by anyone she chose to mate with who wasn't a kelper.

"You did well. Noot breed you often! Feed on foxy too! Grow stronger and smarter!" "L-Lord Hinata, th-that's-" "Damned kelper! What did you do to her!?"

Noot looked down from the rock at the samurai as Hinata picked Charlotte up and off the rock. It was rather difficult to haul her up and into his arms with her giant cans practically flopping around and smacking him, but once she was held close to him he was trying to back up and away from the kelper. But after she had blacked out, Charlotte's sense of awareness had finally slipped too far to catch anything else...

===============

The soft canvas of Hinata's sleeping mat would be the first sensation she'd awake to, the sun in its earliest rise in the sky. The fire had burnt down, Himeya and Noot nowhere in sight. Hinata, however, was sitting nearby with one knee raised and his back to the shelter's wall. He was fully dressed, though his clothes looked as if they had at least been cleaned and he'd bathed, with his sheathed katana in hand. It seemed almost like he had been guarding the kitsune while she slept through her orgasmic bliss.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte yawns and sits up in the bed slowly, she stretches, pushing her naked melons out towards the samurai. "Good morning Hinata.... urgh what happened, i dont remember much after i finished meditating...." When she looks up at him Hinata can see her left eye has turned a verdant green but her right eye has stayed its normal icy blue, the differing colour is a combination of the kelper bonding to her and her own magical power, causing the small change.

Although she still seems very tired and unaware of her surroundings, the thin sheet on top of her moves out of the way, showing off a small baby bump to Hinata, her breasts also seem to be leaking which is something that never happened before as she wasn't pregnant. "Urgh... my head.... i must've fallen asleep after meditating, what happened?" She seems to have temporarily forgotton what happened, a result of the intense fucking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he'd appeared asleep, it hadn't been more than a moment after she spoke before his eyes slowly opened and turned toward the bare kitsune. The change in her eyes had made him widen his gaze somewhat, but her appearance didn't do much more beyond causing him to pale.

"There was a kelper... by the time we'd got over to you, it had already fucked you into submission and... er... well... put a seed in you."

Shifting a bit uncomfortably, he'd let his leg lay out instead of be bent at the knee. Half sitting and half laying back, he'd lower the sheathed sword into his lap before nodding toward her leaking tits.

"Those are a sign of it... kelper pregnancies come on fast. It takes all but a week for them to build nutrients and energy before they slip out. Himeya took it off to make sure it couldn't egg us, too. A hair-cut, more or less... snipping enough of its stem material out that we can regulate when and where it could impregnate anyone else."

Having explained the lack of the pegataur and rapist monster, the samurai went quiet to simply examine the kitsune. The color had returned to his face somewhat at the topic and her exposed breasts, but it was clear the last few days had made sure the samurai wasn't exactly shy. After all, he went from being a virgin to having pounded a kitsune multiple times and then fucking a pegataur into utter bliss. The river flowed gently nearby, Hinata's gaze moving toward it instead as a lone fish broke the surface and splashed back down. The forest actually seemed tranquil both during the day and night near this clearing.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The memory of the last half hour or so before she passed out come rushing into Charlottes mind at the mention of the Kelper, she looks up at Hinata with worry in her differing colour eyes. "You didn't hurt her did you, i know she was a bit of a handful but she didn't mean any harm."

She tries to stand up but falls back onto the bed, the weight of the rapidly growing seed in her ass throwing her balance off. "I hope it won't take long..... I dont want to stop our journey just because of me being pregnant." Charlotte rubs her pregnant swollen belly before standing up, looking around. "I umm, dont suppose you know where my clothes are." She covers her leaky teats with an arm and looks around for her outfit. "Noot, that kelper, said she wanted to bond to me so i wouldn't need those thighhighs or underwear but i'm not sure if she would want to any more..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata frowned at the the worry on her face, just about rushing to her help as she plopped right back down. His eyes fixed on her now-covered teats, taking a few moments before settling back.

"Don't worry... she'll be back soon. Like I said, Himeya was just taking her away to make sure she didn't try to bond with either of us. The pregnancy shouldn't last but about a week... so no worries about us having to stop. It's not the same as having to nurse a child nor settle down, either. Kelpers might be rare out here, but the ones down south pop kids out quick without proper watching. It's why they're so rare and contained... trying to prevent epidemics and all that."

Carefully putting his sword down, he'd reach to his side and withdraw her dried and cleaned clothes before putting them at her feet. Though her belly wasn't very big, it was quite likely she'd have some issues fitting the clothing on such as the kimono and still be able to hide the bump. The clopping of Himeya could be heard from their left, the pegataur trotting out from the woods with Noot sitting on his back. The trappy boy had even cleaned his clothing and shawl, but his embarrassed look wasn't lost as he trotted to a halt near the shelter and the kelper hopped down. And almost immediately, she'd rush forward and practically jump onto Charlotte. Unlike her size might make one expect, she'd instead wetly smack into her like a bundle of clothes.

"Noot's chosen. Carry Noot's young! Bird-Horsey made trim! Not be able to breed you for Noot's purposes whenever... but it let Noot ravage you! Let Noot use you when pleases!" "L-Lord Hinata chose to take her with us... s-s-since she bonded with you, it means we'd basically be kidnapping her child if we didn't let her c-come, so..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out a yelp as Noot smacks into her side, sending her sideways on the bed as the bundle of kelp hits her. "Nice to see you too Noot!" She sits back up, letting Noot form the same set of lewd clothes as last time. "Hi Hineya, looks like you and Hinata had some fun last night, at least from where i was looking." Charlotte giggles and folds her underwear up, putting the clothes in a pile. "Guess i won't be needing these now...."

She takes the now clean kimono off the bed and stands up, putting it on, the only evidence of the bonded kelper being her dark green pants and large belly. "Heh, i guess its too big to hide even now. We should probably set off before i get too big." She pats her stomach under the kimono before putting her underwear in one of the packs.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya immediately blushed, the trappy lad bringing both hands to rather embarrassingly tug at his shirt. Noot had resumed her clothing-like behavior with a wet smack to the claimed booty but otherwise the kelper remained quiet. Hinata had slowly rose to his feet, the samurai watching Charlotte as she got dressed with a blush on his face. It was clear he was either jealous or unsure of how to handle the anal pregnancy, but he'd start pulling down the shelter while the kitsune set to depositing her underwear. As he worked to break it down and pack it up, the pegataur would trot close to Charlotte before shielding them from Hinata's sight with his wings.

"I-I was... u-u-um... wondering... y-y-you have magic that can... ch-change people, yes? D-Draw out their monster blood?"

He'd look over and back from behind the wing to get a glimpse at Hinata for all but a moment before timidly looking back to Charlotte.

"I-I only ask b-b-because... M-Master Jiro mentioned that L-Lord Kenta had blood of the kitsune race in him. A-And Lord Hinata is his brother, s-so... w-wouldn't it be possible to draw out that... u-um... prowess? Comparing the two... L-Lord Kenta has spent three days straight having sex with Master J-Jiro's enemies to break them... I-I think that's due to his bloodline being awakened somewhat. B-But Lord Hinata can't go more than a round or two... even with his experience aside, he's certainly not... u-um... lasting."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well I can do it, but he would need to decide. I'm nowhere near as skilled as some of the better mages so I may end up.... going too far and he could take on at least some of the appearence of a kitsune." She brings a hand to her chin, face scrunched up in concentration. "There wouldnt be any danger though, just there is risk of his appearence changing slightly, I would also need to know what breed his mother is since there is a slight change in the way the spell would be cast."

She pats Himeya on the side, stepping on her tip toes to reach his ear. "Himeya, i'd be happy to do it but i'm not sure he would go for it with the risk of physical change." She steps out and finishes packing with Hinata, when she is done she pulls him by the hand to where Himeya is. Charlotte looks at Himeya, expecting him to ask the question.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya had been a blushing mess as Charlotte walked away, his wings moving back to tightly tuck behind him out of fear when Hinata was brought back over. The samurai was confused, looking between the two with the pack of their supplies over one shoulder and his blade in his free hand.

"What's going on with you two? Why am I being dragged around?" "U-Uh... um... w-w-w-well... we... I... I thought... th-th-that... you might want... a change? L-Like Lord Kenta... wh-when he had his Kitsune bloodline unlocked!"

He had spoken quickly toward the end, since it was quite clear the pegataur thought Hinata would understand what that meant. The samurai, however, only frowned at the trappy boy's declaration.

"My bloodline unlocked? What, you mean I'd be better at sex and stuff?" "... I-I... y-yes, L-Lord Hinata. I-I thought it might-" "I suppose I can try. If Charlotte is handling it, then I can't imagine things going wrong. She'd never try to hurt me or turn me into an Otuni Fox Lord."

Gently removing his hand from her hand, the samurai would turn to fully face Himeya with a surprising lack of worry. The mention of an Otuni Fox Lord would remind those present that the kitsune had been born from the large monsters, named for their ownership within the counties. It made one thing perfectly clear as he transferred his equipment and pack into the stunned pegataur's arms and Noot mentally shivered. The Otuni Fox Lord meant that the bloodline Hinata carried was one that had been a danger to much of Atayo. Of all the Fox Lords that brought about the species of kitsune in Atayo, the one in Otuni had been long recorded even in the Dwarven Records as having raped women to absurd degrees. So much so that all but a single one was killed and constant work was taken to ensure no more than one ever existed and was under constant supervision from kitsune descendants of it. At last, he'd turn to face Charlotte with a small blush on his face.

"I guess my fate is in your hands."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Are you sure, i'm not very experienced at this kind of thing and if it goes wrong..... well you could become a kitsune or something in between human and kitsune." She looks to him, worry playing across her pretty features. "Umm, you might want to lay on your front for this, in case it does go wrong. I've laid awkwardly on a tail and it hurts like hell..." she takes a bedrool out of a pack and lays it down, kneeling next to it and patting it flat, she closes her eyes, preparing for the complicated spell.

"Don't worry about your Otuni heritage, if it does go wrong i will stop it well before there are any mental changes. There are safeguards built into the spell to stop that kind of thing." Although she said it to Hinata, Noot can feel her nervous amd terrified emotions and can figure out the reassuring words are more for the kitsune than Hinata.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata seemed unsure of the comment of laying on his front, laying down on his side for a few moments before rolling onto his stomach and armor.

"I'm not worried about mental changes... just... don't turn me into a giant fox."

Himeya looked between the two as he lowered to the ground nearby to patiently observe. Noot would tighten rather unintentionally in response to the worry and fear from Charlotte, the kelper seeming to ever so gently coil up and into her backdoor as if she was considering some method of protecting the seed within the anally pregnant kitsune. But Hinata didn't seem to worry much further, simply laying his face against the bedroll with a small grumble.

"If my brother could do this... then I'll do it to. I have to be stronger and more capable... and at least I might be able to better handle pleasure and sex..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"If you're sure, i guess i have to." She holds both gloved hands out towards Hinata, chanting an incantation as a blue glow forms around Hinata. A wind whips up in the clearing, sending charlottes hair flying around and one of the packs to the edge of the clearing, but still close enough for Himeya to collect and the wind isnt strong enough to affect the strong footing of the pegataur. She seems to not notice Noot moving around, focused on the task ahead.

After about ten minutes or so the glow becomes brighter, taking on the main fur colour of Otuni kitsunes. Hinata can feel new strength and stamina in his body as his demon blood becomes more active. Although he isn't very magically inclined he can still feel him mana reserves growing along with his physical stamina, he could probably learn basic spells now without much effort. The kitsune stays completely still, save for her mouth still chanting the incantation quietly and focusing on the complicated spell.

Suddenly Charlotte lets out a cry and doubles over in pain, but the glow around Hinata only gets brighter. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit! I'm sorry Hinata. I umm, I need to stop the spell." Panic filles her different coloured eyes as Hinata's hearing seems to go for a second before he can hear again, far better than before for some reason. Charlotte quickly says a different spell, her hands glowing with a harsh ice blue light and she pushes them onto Hinata, the glow dissapears from around him for a split second before a deafening explosion erupts from around him, throwing Charlotte back into a tree at the edge of the clearing. If Himeya is at the edge of the clearing collecting the bag he will be fine, it was a powerful explosion but it was a small sized one that will do nothing but startle the trappy boy.

Charlotte slumps to the ground, knocked out cold from the backlash of the hurridly created counter spell, one of her tails took the full force of the blast and is crooked, probably broken from hitting the tree. Herr soft features are coated in blood and dirt, thankfully Noot kept her mostly protected from anything serious such as organ damage or seriously broken bones. Hinata is also out cold, when he comes to he will be sporting a pair of large fox ears and a long fox tail, the fur the same colour as his mothers, his dick will also be a bit larger and bear a thick knot at the base. Although Charlotte stopped the spell before anything serious happened neither of them got away unscathed, Hinata will also have a newfound magic affinity owing to the fact he is a kitsune now, only losing out on the long life of natural born kitsunes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya had got up to go after the back, but even the pegataur had been knocked away. Noot squirmed underneath Charlotte after the impact with the tree, slipping and expanding as she tried to cover the smaller wounds. Himeya hadn't flown nearly as far thanks to his size and wings twisting and moving to keep him from falling outright, allowing him to to be the first one over to the out-cold Hinata. He'd toss a look at the tail, then turn his gaze to Charlotte before galloping over to her. He'd quickly lower beside her and take her shoulders gently in both hands, shaking her while examining her for more wounds than just her tail.

"C-Charlotte, w-wake up! Are you okay?"

His gaze shifted between her and Hinata once more, quickly getting up and galloping over to the newly tailed and eared samurai. He'd lower once more, taking the time to gently grab the bushy, black tail and angling it to let him turn the man over. And as Himeya got him onto his back, his face lit up in a blush at the sight of the man's large and prominent bulge. Gulping gently, he'd look between the two knocked out people for a few moments before taking Hinata's pack and its stored shelter once more...

==============

By the time Charlotte would be coming to, she was resting on her side and the sun was far higher in the sky. Noot had extended to wrap around her injured tail, the kelper sleeping based on their connection. Himeya was on a bedroll nearby with his wings repressed with the use of his necklace. But his arms were held back, his tongue lewdly sticking out as another smack sounded from his haunches. Hinata had woken up and apparently got to having sex with the pegataur. His black tail swished through the air, his ears twitching slightly with every moan from the pegataur. The most differing part, however, was the cock that was lewdly smacking against the tight hole at eye level with Charlotte. A ten-inch canine cock with a three-inch knot was smacking against the backdoor, the knot popping in and out thanks to Himeya's body being designed for much larger cocks. Both of them were bare in contrast to Charlotte who had remained dressed, sweat beading both their bodies as Hinata winced and pulled on his grip to cause Himeya to cry out in both pleasure and pain.

"G-Gah~... th-this... isn't... enough!"

With one resounding smack into the backdoor that caused Himeya to pop and for his trapped cock to fire off beneath him, Hinata would slowly but surely pull out of him to let the boy bask in his own pleasure. It left his cock on display rather unintentionally, the cock glistening with a mix of fluids from the sloppy fuck and who knows what else he'd been using it for. The fox-eared samurai looked down to his cock, softly stroking it with a wince. It seemed almost like he wasn't able to get off with the new cock!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The injured kitsune comes to slowly, groggily rubbing her eyes and wincing at the movement of her still injured body. Her body has recovered somewhat but is still covered in bruises and small cuts, her tail is still broken however. "Urghh, i'm sorry Hinata, i messed up....." She tries to sit up, not noticing the sex going on in front of her and Hinatas new appearence, she feels a sharp stabbing pain in her tail as she tries to use it to balance herself and falls back down, the pain causing tears to well up in her eyes.

She lays down on her side curled up, shivering slightly. "I...i'm so sorry, I can heal myself up but it'll take a lot of energy...." She lays there, panting, in to much pain to be arroused by the sight in front of her. A soft blue glow surrounds her and her cuts and bruises slowly fade away, leaving her normal smooth skin behind. There is a painful sounding crack and Noot can feel her tail shifting back to normal, Charlotte lets out a cry because of the pain but settles down when her tail is back to normal. She lays there, panting and completely drained. "C...could i take some energy from one of you." She still hasnt had a proper look at either of them yet, although she can feel a higher than normal amount of magical power from Hinatas direction.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata looked over to her, the abused pegataur panting as he would lower over and onto his side to rest. Though they had packed up the camp, it seemed like it had been prepared once more to ensure Charlotte was okay. But as she asked for energy, she'd feel hands take hold of her kimono and the man pushing her gently down and onto her back. She'd feel the fuzzy touch of his tail as it interlocked almost out of a natural mating instinct to hold her still. Both his hands moved and pulled her kimono wide, Noot shyly but quickly exposing the prized cunt he was after.

"Haa~... Ch-Charlotte... I... we're going to end up being late to Atayo County at this rate..."

She'd feel the new canine prick press against her folds, the cum-slicked rod pushing into her without any sort of problem. One hand moved back to support her and keep her weight off her injured tail, the other moving to hold one of her legs up and over his shoulder. The prick would feel different from the human one he'd stuck in her before, all but a moment passing before the fox-eared newly-awakened kitsune bumped his knot against her with a loud pant.

"Th-this new dick... nnnngh~... I-I need to breed you... kn-knock up... Ch-Charlotte... make you... mine! Not some kelper's property... m-mine!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
As she is pushed on to her back she finally gets a look at Hinata, her still sore tail is out to the side so it won't be injured any futher. "I'm so sorry Hinata, i failed..... i would understand if you wantd me to leave..." she lets out a suprised gasp as her clothes are pulled to the side, exposing her tight slit. Her uninjured tail strokes against Hinata's own, knowing all the sensitive spots on it and teasing them with the tip of her soft furred tail.

"Nnnnghh, y....your dick got changed too." She moans at the larger rod sliding inside her, the kitsunes soaking pussy clamping around the invading member. "Th....that knot is gonna feel sooo good!" She bites her bottom lip and she wiggles her hips, trying to force the dick all the way inside her. Although it will take a lot more effort than with Himeya to push the knot inside her tight hole, her pussy is designed to take thick vulpine knotted dicks. It feels like an even better fit for Hinatas dick than ever before, squeezing and milking the cock with intensity.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As the fox-tailed samurai her heard moan, her walls closing around him more fitting than ever before, he lowered to silence her with a kiss. He shoved nice and deep, the walls struggling under the thick knot for all but a moment before he practically battered her pussy open and hilted nice and deep. It was only then that he'd break the kiss, his eyes foggy in a lust unlike anything before, his ears twitching.

"I-I can hear your breathing... feel every part of you... nnngh~... th-this... isn't like with Himeya... b-b-breEEEED!"

Collapsing down and onto her, he'd bite her shoulder gently with slightly more prominent canines nipping at her flesh as his tail reacted and tried to tangle itself up even tighter with the white-furred kitsune. The smack of his still normal-sized balls against her clapped audibly even with only about an inch of room to work the knotted prick within her. When he'd tug back, he'd wince in a mix of pain and pleasure as the cock stayed nice and wedged inside of the cunt. It was like his body had adapted just to keep himself inside of Charlotte. Himeya was watching dreamily and with a flushed face nearby, the pegataur's prick twitching. Even Noot had begun gently filling the backdoor with her extra material. Hinata seemed almost possessed as he started pounding against her, the magical power she'd start to siphon a clear sign that she'd changed him into a proper kitsune with some nifty perks to go along with his huge dick.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She moans and twists around under the newly transformed kitsune as he gently nibbles on her neck. But when the knot enters her, stretching her entrance out, she freezes for a second before tightly hugging him with both arms and closing her eyes, loudly crying out at the sudden fullness of her pussy as her spasming ass is also stretched out by Noot. "F.....fuuu that knot is sooo goood!" Although it isn't the biggest one she has taken, it is the first kitsune one she has taken and it appears to have a huge impact on the still recovering kitsune.

Her pussy and ass clamp down hard on both of the intruders, girlcum squirting out around the knotted cock. "C.....CUMMING!" Her tongue hangs lewdly out the side of her mouth as her pussy milks the dick inside it, she is draining some of Hinatas energy as he approaches his owm orgasm but he feels absolutely fine, his massively increased stamina and mana reserves a result of his kitsune bloodline being activated.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she came and prepared to take his seed, Hinata raised her hip with his hold on her leg, his knot pumping and tugging harder as he seemed to finally make the kitsune cum first. Interlocked and knotted deep, he turned her fully into her side before resuming his flurry of hip rocking. The drain didn't bother him, eyes locked on his personal cocksleeve as he came. His own tongue rolled out, but he pulled back only a moment after he'd started, the knot smacking painfully against her. But his impatience had finally paid off, pulling the canine dick loose and leaving her cunt nice and spread as his load partially landed inside and began splattering the gaping hole and her thighs.

"Haaa~... n-no... c-can't... b-breed..."

it seems the samurai had reigned himself in during the messy pullout, but his cock was still iron hard. Himeya quickly shifted and leaned over, stealing the cock greedily from the kitsune gal. He deepthroated it to the knot with his face flushing, drawing Hinata's gaze as the man overpowered the trappy lad and pinned him on his side. The gagging as he took the pegataur by the ears and started thrusting in and out made it clear. Hinata's body wanted more...once wasn't enough!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Altough Hinata had cum inside her, Charlottes gaping lips meant it just ran back out again, none of it making its way into her womb to fertilise her. She just lays on the ground, panting and squeezing Noot still buried in her ass. "H...Himeya re you gonna be fine there?" She understands just how big Hinatas new libido is, having experienced it herself before gaining control of it after a full 24 hour long non-stop gang bang. Although the pegataurs body is tough, it may not be able to withstand the desires of a near insatiable sex demon.

For now she just watches the lewd display while playing with her tits, milk dribbling out her nipples as her pussy slowly tightens back up after the extremely rough fuck. She lets out a soft moan as Noot carries on violating her back door, the rough oral sex in front of her only increasing her still strong sex drive. Although she could reduce his libido with magic, Charlotte would rather he got control over it on his own, as she can't always be around to stop him fucking some poor girl senseless.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The only response she receives from the lad is the gagging on the mouth-stuffing canine prick, his hands weakly clutching at Hinata's hips to better withstand the facefuck. Another flex or two of the backdoor-filling material, however, and Charlotte received quite the surprise. The kelper slipped up and out of her, leaving her clothing form and manifesting as her slightly girly human form, the plant girl pushing her "lips" against hers. The kiss was sloppy and tasted like dirty water, the kelper breaking it as the kitsune gal would feel something rubbing against her pussy. Specifically, it was a stem-reinforced clit, her body having more human traits than before. She'd gained nipple-like nubs and a proper cunt, the latter identical to the fox-tailed lover beneath her.

"Noot... make feel good. Noot... feel... left out!"

She'd push down and back into the kiss, her eyes closed and the plant girl's hands moving to partially deform and wrap around the huge knockers against her chest. The hands had become almost like milkers, straining and tugging at the milk-leaking nipples while she made out with her lover. It didn't take long before the oral-giving trap was pulled off the once-more rock hard prick was throbbing and ready to go. The pegataur seemed more like a mess than ever, gasping for air as he looked up for a brief moment before lustfully watching Hinata shift to the pinned Charlotte and her kelper lover. His tail had yet to release the other kitsune, Noot's eyes opening in shock before looking over her shoulder with some embarrassment. With how close she was, she could feel the penetration of her pussy-like transformation for all but a moment before her lightweight form was pressed down and against Charlotte. Hinata was up and over the kelper, driving his cock into her without any concern. It made sense, as the cunt likely lacked pleasure points due to her inexperience with cunts. The kelper was learning, but with her getting rutted atop Charlotte... it was quite likely she'd learn how to take it roughly until Hinata wore out!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Unfff, you're squashing me." She says with a giggle, using her tails to push the kelper up a bit to stop resting on her larger than before pregnant belly. She uses an arm to pull Noot into a long kiss, not seeming to mind the taste as she moans from the draining of her juicy melons. With her other hand she reaches down and plays with Noots new clit, frowning when it doesn't even reward her with a slight moan.

'I guess you didn't copy me completely yet..." The kitsune is mostly recovered from the fucking from Hinata now, her pussy is almost back to its vice like tightness apart from the part just inside her entrance. It is still incredibly tight but its new looseness may be a result of taking her first kitsune dick and her body changing to make it easier on her. "Unngh, now this little button is supposed to be incredibly sensitive." Of course if Noot copied her completely it will probably be too much for her brain to handle, after all kitsune pussies are more sensitive than human ones.