A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The large man took the seven coins in his left hand, smirking and reaching out to take hold of the kimono in the right. Hinata would look back, shocked as the man tugged it apart and revealed her tits in such a fashion they practically flopped out.

"Heh... now I remember why I liked your kind... get back here and let's see if we can put that mouth to work. And if your friend wants to join, I'm sure you both can put your work together."

The large man moved to grab a part of the counter and slide it open so she could slip back, not catching the sickened look from Hinata. The samurai looked to Hinata for a few moments as he felt what could only be described as regret. Part of him had wanted to get to have her alone and to himself since Kenta had left, and yet he was already being put into a situation to have to watch her be with someone else? It was clear the idea of sex had some meaning to the man, his hand slowly moving to his sword as the man slipped into the back and sat down on a large bed, pulling his own kimono-like gi apart and revealing a ten-inch long and three-inch wide bitch-breaker.

"Charlotte, y-you don't have to do this... I'll make him give you your money back and we can leave... we can buy you shoes elsewhere and get these black things later... can't we?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She walks back to Hinata, giving him a hug before walking back to the counter, hesistating to enter the back room "Hinata, if it means that much to you I won't do it, but a blowjob and 7 coins is the cheapest we will find this stuff in the city." She hangs outside the door to the back room, waiting for Hinatas reply.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata looked at her for a few moments, having been quite stunned at the hug to the point he couldn't return it, finally closing his eyes and sighing. The younger brother removed his hand from the blade, turning and lowering to sit on the counter.

"Just... go earn your boots and whatever those are, then... I should've... fucking known..."

Hinata was clearly not comfortable with the situation, no doubt attached considerably to the first woman he'd been with. However, the large man leaned back and put his prick on display before snapping her back with a pat of his thigh. The large cock was waiting for her, the shopkeeper's eyes fixed on her tits as he smirked.

"Bring those nice tits over here for me and get on your knees... I think it's about time you get a real man... that kid out there couldn't fix you nearly as hard as I can!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"It's only a titjob, nothing more." She kneels down in front of him, taking her kimono off and exposing her large breasts, straining against her risque underwear. She takes that off as well, exposing her inverted nipples to the cool air, then Charlotte presses her tits together around the pulsating cock, the head poking out of the top. "Damn this is big..." She mutters, leaning down to lick and suck at the head and she moves her soft tits up and down on the thick shaft, although they dont move too much because they already envelop most of it. She carries on working the head with her mouth as she looks up at the shop keep with a lust filled, but fake, expression on her face. "You gonna let me drink all that tasty cum soon or what?" She asks, popping her mouth off the cock for a second before going back to sucking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his hand moving to caress her head between her ears, he'd keep her nice and near the hit she was tending to. With her large tits wrapped around the cock, it only seemed to be driving him on. He'd chuckle and pull her a bit more onto the cock after her question.

"Nnngh! I'm not a fan of sluts who are too eager... I think I'd rather cum all over this pretty face of yours... you certainly seem like you're up to bearing my seed on this cute little face!"

He'd thrust lightly into her large mounds, not seeming to mind one bit that Hinata could hear her working with the large tool in the other room. In fact, it seemed to spur him on, his head tilting back as the prick did something that only an orc cock could. It spurted its pre-cum. Aphrodisiacs within it immediately took affect, causing her to heat up ever so slightly as she worked with the shopkeeper.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She holds out, resisting the demands of her now dripping cunny as she speeds up, trying to bring him to orgasm. Then she pulls her mouth off for a second, looking up at him as her pillowy breasts continue to stroke the big dick, she speaks in a husky tone "Hmm? Ok i guess you can get that stinky cum all over my face with that big dick of yours." She puts her lips around the cock once more, working it with gusto and slurping noisily at the head,

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Unnnf~ fuuuuuck! That's it, two-tail.... time... to... get... your... load!"

Remarkably a quick shot with her tit-work and increase in pace, he'd pull her off his cock and push her head back just enough to give her a good luck up as he moaned loudly and grunted. Stringy, thick streams of cum poured out, initially spraying her upper face and hair, but the man gave a jerk of the hips that caused him to hit her chin lightly. She was getting bukkake'd, the man moaning loud and long as he seemed to empty weeks worth of cum all over her. Her tits came next as it began to end, ultimately leaving the valley between them coated and the man panting.

"F-fuck... you got a nice pair. I should buy you and keep you around! I bet the guy out there can't even... s-satisfy you down there! Probably has some puny dick!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm afraid you can't." She walks over to a sink in the corner, washing herself off. "He's already my master, and i'm not for sale." She towels herself off before walking back, picking up her bikini top and putting it back on. "Thanks for the clothes, maybe i'll come back some other time if you feel like giving out any more discounts." She gives a wink before picking up her kimono and heading over to the counter, taking her thighhighs and putting them on, she runs a hand along them, skin tight and showing off her lissome legs perfectly. "Mmm you just can't beat the feeling of latex." She says to no one in particular, then she puts her kimono on and her new boots, the shiny black latex very visible under the short kimono.

She turns to Hinata. "Ready to go then, I would rather get to a more private place with you." She rubs her legs together, the latex squeaking slightly and her black tipped ears twitch, Hinata can see a drop of lubricant roll down her inner thigh and smells the faint scent of feminine arousal. She goes to stand by the door, waitig for Hinata and looking more and more impatient with each second, her erect nipples can faintly be seen in the front of her kimono.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata had got up quickly once she'd come out, watching her silently as she put on her new thighhighs and boots. The man could be laughing in the back, quite content with the exchange, and that seemed to only sour Hinata's mood. By the time she'd wait for him, she'd feel his hand on her wrist as he'd pull her out of the building and into the streets once more. But rather than stop or even get a direction, Hinata was walking them toward what appeared to be an inn. They'd get a few looks, people spotting her nipples it seemed, but even with the scent she was giving off and the pace they were moving to draw attention with didn't seem to bother him. The young man slid open the door to the inn, an elderly couple looking up as he'd approach and pull out three gold coins before tossing them to the male of the two humans.

"A room... we need one." "O-Oh... uh... of course... th-there is one through the right, in the back-" "Thank you, old man."

Hinata had moved them quickly the short minute away from the store, and as he slid the door open to the hallway he would finally release the woman and proceed toward the room on his own. He'd slide its door open and move inside, vanishing within the doorway.

"Come, Kitsune! Now!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Oh um....ok" A little bit of worry seeps into her voice even as a large drop of pussy juice escapes her tight hole, making a small damp patch on the floor. She walks into the doorway slowly, wary of his bad mood. "Hinata are you alright?" There is concern in her voice, still a bit confused over why he seems so mad.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she'd enter the room, Hinata had already discarded his boots and left them beside the doorway. The man had moved to toss his travel pack to the floor, turning his eyes toward her coldly.

"Close the door... I... I'm going to make sure you know I'm not weak. That if you fuck anyone like that disgusting prick again, you won't go unpunished."

She'd hear the plop of his leather armor falling to the ground of the room, his eyes turning toward the window allowing light into the room. Next, she'd hear the thunk of the heavy katana being tossed atop a chair within the room. It wasn't a large room, with a single large bed-like sleeping mat and some basic furniture, but it was very clear what the young man had in mind as he pulled his gi loose and the upper half was tossed to the ground. It left his thin yet well-muscled back on full display, turning his head and finally his entire body to face her as he stood in only his gi's pants.

"F-From now on... you aren't allowed to use your body for something that can wait or would be with a fuck like that... y-you... you belong to the Yamamoto family... you belong to me."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"But i didn't fuck him....." She says in a quiet tone. "Ok.....i'll ask you next time, my body is yours." She slips off her kimono and takes her shoes off, closing the door and slinking over to the bed in just her underwear and the latex thighighs and her nipples are very obviously erect under the tiny bit of cloth that covers them. Her heavy G cup breasts jiggle as she walks over and lays back on the bed, spreading her legs and tossing the soaking thong to the side, pussy juice already running out of her tight hole. "Which hole do you want, and if you chose my pussy, do you mind if i take a bit of your life essence? A good meal will last me the rest of the week and you'll only need a long rest after."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'll... I-I'll take your pussy."

Discarding his clothes without remark about wether she had fucked the man or not, his prick on display as he'd climb onto the bed-like mattress with a flushed face. He'd put a hand on either of her sides with some discomfort still plainly written on his face.

"P-prepare me... and I'll mold that slutty hole into mine!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"y..yeah, of course." she sits up, still dripping onto the bed and with one hand she squeezes a teat, milk spraying onto the other hand. With the lubricated had she strokes the dick lightly before moving her head down. "I'm ready to go so this shouldn't take long.." She says in a slutty tone before wrapping her lips just around the head, tongue teasing the very tip and her other hand goes under the dick and gently massages his balls. Slowly she forces herself further down the rapidly hardening shaft and her lips hit the base of his cock after a minute, her throat muscles and tongue working to bring the dick to full mast and her breasts slowly fill with milk, the production sped up by her arousal and the impending fuck her pussy would be getting.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His hand moved to her head the instant she had starting to suck him off, Hinata's anger being momentarily bested by pleasure. However, as she reached the base of his seven inches, he seemed to strengthen his resolve enough to hold her down on the length. It hadn't taken long for him to release her, falling back and sitting on the bed as he panted and seemed to be studying her milk-filled tits and her own lust for the situation.

"Haaa~... m-maybe... I was h-hasty. Come on and p-put... th-that mouth to work."

He'd lean back and put one arm on the bed to support himself, presenting his saliva slicked cock. It was likely that even with how she had mentioned being ready to go that the once-virgin samurai was captivated with the oral attention. He'd reach out to gently grab and scratch behind one of her ears, seeming to have momentarily forgot his own anger before pulling it away and looking away with a scoff. She had the younger of the brothers certainly under her thumb with her skills, but there was quite the sense of anger at her actions clearly wrapped up in his inexperienced attempt to be dominating.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
As Hinata scratched behind her sensitive ears, his petting is instantly rewarded as her sucking gets stronger and she lets out a soft moan. She slowly starts to pull her mouth off the cock however, until just the tip is in her mouth, then she releases it and it flops back onto his toned stomach. "Y'know, i don't really mind a bit of rough treatment, my body is made to handle much more intense sex than that, but some girls wont appreciate it.... You have to know how to treat a woman if you are ever gonna be a great samurai." A drip of precum dibbles down her chip, she takes a finger and wipes it up, licking it off while looking straight into Hinata's eyes. 

"Now, its up to you, but would you like to try something different? I can please you in more ways than you have seen already.... and with these on it might be even better than normal." She lays back onto the bed, sitting up against the wall and her large, fluid filled, tits jiggle around as she does it. Then she stretches her long legs out and moves her latex clad feet to his cock, one rubbing the shaft as the other expertly teases the head. She is obviously very skilled at it but the slippery thighhighs make it even more sensuous, sliding around on his slaiva and precum covered cock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata is startled when she abandons his cock and mentions knowing how to treat a woman. His eyes were mixed with a bit of uncertainty, especially when she would lay back and reach out with her lengthy legs. Hesitating, he'd gasp at the sudden teasing and rubbing of her feet, clasping the bed's sheets in the hand supporting him and pushing upwards and against the one atop him. But with her skill, he's almost immediately force back to the bed with a gasp and moan. Moving one hand to gently cradle the calf of the foot teasing the head of his prick, the younger brother of the Yamamoto winced as color flushed his face.

"W-W-Wait, th-this... th-this isn't-.... n-n-nghh~... a-aaaah~... i-it feels s-so sm-smooth! S-Slow down, p-please!"

It was quite likely that Kenta would have not buckled beneath her attentions, but she'd be rewarded as Hinata collapsed onto the bed and both hands moved to clutch the sheets. Her efforts were certainly effective, his eyes shaking and staring at the sight of the feet working his throbbing, fairly average rod. She had completely subdued the man, the private room almost assuring there would be no interruptions if she had wanted to take control of the situation. His lips shut tight to try and seal out more of the noise that escaped through his shut teeth, the inexperienced lad practically nothing like the tough samurai he might have appeared to be in all of his gear.

"Mnnngh~... mmmf~..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
With one hand she reaches down to her drooling cunny, spreading the lips open slightly and giving Hinata a good view of her pink, spasming insides. "Damn i'm so horny...... Do you wanna put it in now, or I could finish you off with my feet." She says in a sultry tone, pressing both feet around the cock and the slick latex helping her to jack him off with her feet. "Of course that's only if you think you could go for another round."

She pinches her clit, letting out a loud moan as she plays with herself, her other hand slipping a few fingers inside and pumping slowly. "But if I do finish you off with my feet and you can't go another round..... i would be really disappointed, it's important to make sure your partner cums as well." She hits a sensitive spot inside her vagina, letting out another moan as her feet squeeze the inexperienced cock harder as they pump up and down the shaft.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The two-tailed Kitsune would find out that she pretty much had an unresponsive young man she was messing with now. The footjob had Hinata spacing out harder and harder, his head having fallen back and his mouth open as he panted and moaned.

"C-Cu... cum... cum as... w-well?"

She'd feel him thrust into her feet, the latex having its effect as he winced and arched his back to push up against them. It seems the foreign and exotic act had made him cum quicker than her virgin ass had, the young man's load spraying up and over to cover her stomach and presented pussy. His load was far weaker than when they'd first gone at it at the tent, by how long it lasted and the load itself, but to his credit Hinata's prick stayed nice and hard between her feet. The man's eyes fixed on his prick and the practically hungry-looking and well-worked up kitsune.

"W-Wait... s-tahp~... t-too mush... K-Kenta never s-said it... w-would feel like this!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Realising she would have to take charge Charlotte goes onto all fours and crawls over to Hinata, still on his back. Her large breasts swing below her enticingly and she sits up on top of his crotch, her lips spreading around the dick still laying flat against him. "Can i take some of your life essence, i really do need it Hinata." The kitsune looks incredibly lusty, pleading eyes looking to Hinata's face as she slowly slides back and forth, gasping as her clit rubs against the dick underneath her.

She can barely contain herself but does it until Hinata answers, knowing that if she started in this state she would take some of his energy even if she tried her best not to. She reaches a hand up to a breast, lifting it to her mouth and moaning as she suckles on her own nipple, white cream rapidly filling her mouth and some escaping, dripping down her chin.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her atop him in his post-climax state, the man's prick throbbing against the woman's pussy lips. He'd look to where his dick could be seen pressed against him, it trying to harden itself for further mating. Weakly moving his hands to her curvy waistline it seemed like he was simply trying to hold on like he'd fall if he let go. It didn't seem like the question registered immediately, his eyes fixing on the stream of milk running down from where she had seemingly sucked on her own teat.

"Sh... shit... I-I guess it's... o-okay..."

Foggily looking to where they joined, it certainly was impressive he had even endured this well under the exotic girl's methods of making him bust. There wasn't much more that he could do beneath her, his focus purely on the act of treating the woman who wanted more atop him. However, she'd notice that his prick was starting to lose its battle. His human stamina had seemed to start running out, the cock growing less and less erect by the moment. Even if his spirit was holding, she'd have to think of something to get him right back to full mast if she wanted to ride him effectively...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Awww, c'mon you cant just cum once without satisfying your partner." She slides forward but on the backwards motion she impales herself on the semi erect cock, biting her bottom lip as her thirsty pussy is somewhat filled. "Lets get our little friend back in action..." she says, using her excellent control over her pussy muscles to expertly massage the cock inside, trying to get it to full mast again.

She pushes her breasts together with a hand on the side of each one squashing them together, a large spurt of milk splats onto his chest. "Come on, I still haven cum yet!." She lays chest down, wet breasts squashing against his toned chest as she gives him a long kiss on the lips. Her pussy changes to squeezing down hard and relaxing then rippling along its length, changing every so often, stimulating and massaging the cock in every way possible with her differing dick massages. The horny kitsune is desperate for a good fucking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"W-Wait, I-I'm not-NNGUGH~!"

Hinata hadn't quite steeled himself for entering her even in his receding state, leading to him squirming intensely beneath her as she massaged and tried to work him back to full-size with her careful use of her pussy. The fact she had practically covered him in breast milk had only done more to inspire uncertainty in him, but before he could try to squirm free she had dropped down and pinned him with the large melons. Their lips met, his demeanor weakly returning it as his arms moved to wrap behind her and hold her in it. He'd given up on trying to slip free, simply weakly accepting her dominating behavior. She had defeated the samurai in the most weak area... but she'd feel less and less of his hard cock bumping into her by the moment.

"N-No more... c-can't... I-I can't! P-Please... I-I'm sorry!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I guess i can help this one time, but you really have to get better at this kind of thing...." She closes her eyes and there is  a faint blue glow around Hinatas crotch and his rod shoots up to full length, his stamina returning near instantly. "Heh.... i really dont have much mana left..." She deeply kisses Hinata again, taking a moment to regain a bit of energy.

Then she breaks the kiss and sits up, splaying her tails behind her to balance her and she slowly slides up and down. "Ohhhh fuck this is good." She speeds up, not taking notice of the inexperienced young man beneath her as her ears twitch around and she closes her eyes in bliss. Her pussy gets even more wet, the lubricant helping the dick to slide in and out of her warm, wet, luxorious hole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her magic having made him hard and fully erect had an almost immediate effect. Specifically, he'd not even budge from beneath her, his hands slipping down her as he pretty much became a toy to the kitsune. Pleasure coursed through him with her efforts and littlest of movements. The sloppy and loud meeting of their bodies was the only thing as loud as his short moans.

"H-How... y-you... n-n-nnnngh!"

She'd feel the prick throbbing almost immediately, as her pussy's sensations clearly had proven different to her backdoor.

"G-Gonna... c-cum again! I-I'm l-losing myself!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Its ok, cum inside!" Her whole body spasms as her breathing becomes ragged, rapidly approaching her own orgasm. She uses one hand to play with a breast and the other on her clit, rubbing it furiously as her pussy starts squeezing the cock, slowling her movement down slightly.

"I'm gonna cum as well!" Is all Charlotte can say before her pussy clamps down on the cock, milking it for all it's worth as both of her hands go to her teats and milk them as well, thin streams of cream spurting all over the bed. Her pussy juice squirts out from around the still erect cock as she comes down from the orgasm. She falls forward onto Hinata, making a loud slap sound as their wet bodies covered in milk hit each other, her huge boobs that are still dripping cushioning the impact. Hinata can feel his energy slowly draining up through his cock and into her as he nears his own orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pinned beneath her and with her lewd milk coating him, Hinata didn't last much longer. As she took energy from their connection, he fed the fuckbox what felt like a combination of the loads she'd received from both the brothers before. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her up and off the prick and flop her at head level to him. The young man's right hand moved to her ass and the left hand moved to shakily cradle her. His eyes had said what he'd not even been able to moan out from the practically cock-milking she'd pulled off. If it had been Kenta, she'd be getting fucked in the ass for weeks just to get revenge for forcing him to continue... but the leaking warmth from her cunny and his lack of strength simply made Hinata kiss her weakly and rest his cheek against hers as it seemed her draining had taken quite the toll on the Samurai.

"My body feels... really... heavy. Even if I tried... I think I couldn't life my sword..."

His voice had been quiet as a whisper without the intent to be, lacking anger but filled with an almost happy glow.

"Sex... is a lot more fun than I thought it would be, Charlotte."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Heh, im glad i could be your first, you really are sweet." She gives him a kiss on the cheek, pussy leaking their combined juices all over the bed. She gets up shakily, lining her dripping hole up with the still hard rod, then she drops down, gasping as her oversentive cunny is filled by dick again. "Oooohhh fu......." She rests her head on his chest, panting.

"Well you know how my holes tighten up really fast after sex? In my tribe it's traditional, if we find a life partner, to sleep with their cock still inside us so when our hole tightens back up it molds to our partners dick." With a tail she grabs the blanket on thebed, covering the two with it, a combination of her extremely fluffy tails, long thick insulating hair and the blanket trap all heat inside, warming them both up. "My mother said it took her a few months with my dad, apparently it makes sex a hundrd times better." She starts drifting off to sleep, pussy occasionally twitching as she meels happily in her sleep, ears twitching slightly and tickleing his nose.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata smiled tiredly, having blushed despite their nudity and post-sex moment. All he could do was watch with confusion when she rose up... and then fell onto his far too sensitive prick and made him lock up in a micro-orgasm of weak spurts of residual spunk.

"L-Life... p-partners?"

The moment she had bundled them up and lowered to rest against him, he hesitantly moved a hand to run through her hair and settle just behind her ear. It was certainly warm, even with how damp everything was... and she's feel his breathing calm even with the cunt wrapped nice and tightly around him...

===================

Come morning, she'd feel the slightest shift beneath her. Hinata had pulled her off his prick and rolled her over to lay on their sides. The high sun outside suggested it was near noon... but Hinata's eyes were still shut and the young man still far from awake. The gear and clothes were still spread out and thankfully none had intruded on the two...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hinata, time to wake up." Charlotte says softly, gently shaking him to wake him up. "We're gonna be late to whatever it is you wanted to do here." She gets off the bed and stand up, picking her discarded underwear off the floor and putting it on, boobs still trying their hardest to escape the risque top part. Then she smooths out the creases in her thighhighs and picks up her white kimono, slowly putting it on and waiting for Hinata to wake up. "Maybe i took too much...." She muses, sitting on a chair as she wipes the dried cum off the bottom of her shiny legwear.