A Life In Ulatahn (For Weiss)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Roll Results: 17 (6,2,6,+3) vs 10. Roll Success!)

The cowgirl was so expectant that he'd fall for her affects, even moving closer to prepare to give him a face-full of her cleavage. But she'd stop painfully short of delivering him a visit to her soft chest-valley, hesitating at his words. Her tail snaked free of him as she pulled away and released his shoulders, her face blushing vividly as she seemed to be caught in a split decision.

"I-I... sh-she... she... thinks I'm addicted to it! But ever since I was a little girl, I-I needed the stuff to rub onto me! I-In my culture, b-back on Eokesh, our tribe used the scent to w-ward off predators! B-Because it's poisonous! B-But I use it... t-to... w-well..."

She'd look to the table of people like she was in trouble, the maid-dressed cowgirl moving one of her hands to twirl her hair ever so slightly as she mumbled.

"I-I use it to masturbate... M-Mistress Doria doesn't think I'm addicted, she just doesn't like smelling it down there, s-so... sh-she won't let me use it without her permission. I-I was saved by her father from a Pirate Slaver-King a-and she technically owns me... b-but in Ulatahn slavery isn't harsh and makes me a servant with rights of my own! Mistress has been buying me chocolate ever since her father gave me to her... b-but when she was disinherited two months ago, s-she said I needed a new chocolate... a-and I like it! It tastes good and f-feels good when melted down... b-but the new chocolate, I guess, doesn't smell good to a human nose when its as thick as it is... d-down there."

Her story spilled, the cowgirl's ears lowered and her hand in her hair twirled a bit more of the purple locks. He'd really cracked the girl wide open to hear such a spill. He had a very laid out choice now and the girl's strongest reasons. He could help her and gain her favor (likely getting her in trouble if she gets caught smelling so strongly!), along with getting a lusty happy cowgirl! Or, of course, he could refuse and deny the girl. There certainly was a third option in that he could give her something between his legs to handle her itch. But if he did that or turned her down, he'd certainly lose out on the chance to immediately earn a faithful companion within Doria Expeditions... perhaps having a girl on the inside with a clearly close relationship to Zephyr's cousin could be worth the risk?

Last edited by a moderator:

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan tried not to sound too relieved as Aria pulled back. She'd stopped quickly enough that he could feel his head getting clearer with each passing second. Hopefully, the small crowd she had been serving before were too occupied with their own conversation to pay this little exchange any mind.

Back to the task at hand, Aria looked absolutely pitiable, but once again her words did little to put him at ease. First the fifth-born daughter of the Doria family thought her indentured servant was addicted to the chocolate, then Aria claimed she wasn't addicted to this new but apparently musky brand. Well, giving the cow-woman the chocolate she craved regardless of whatever schedule her Doria Mistress had in mind definitely wasn't going to go unnoticed. If push came to shove, just how likely was Aria not to surrender his name to her irate Mistress the moment pressure was applied to her? There was certainly merit in having the personal servant of his employer indebted and perhaps even fond of him...but how far would that really go? Setting aside the ethics of preying upon what may or may not have been an actual addiction, would Aria really value this favor highly enough to say or do anything that her Mistress really wouldn't want her to...?

"Sorry," Aedan took a breath to steady himself and then retreated a step with his arms crossed over his chest adamantly. "I'm supposed to be a professional here, and ignoring at least two different orders of my employer within the hour that I've been hired..."

He glanced over his shoulder towards the entryway. "It isn't a good first impression. Besides, Zephyr said your Mistress would be here in a few minutes before I even entered the room. Minus the time you took to convince me, how much time to...erm, enjoy yourself would that even leave?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant he'd given his rejection, her face told the saddest story yet. She visibly seemed to shrink, her body shaking as she moved her arms to cradle herself. Aria took an almost uncomfortably long moment to think, finally looking to Aedan with the eyes of a cowgirl quite lost.

"I-I... I wouldn't use it... n-not.. not if you... M-Mistress Doria... I..."

She'd lower to her knees before him, then drop to her well-shaped heiny as she rested her back against the bar. The rejection had seemingly made her break down, her ears going against the side of her head.

"J-Just... don't worry about it it... I-I get it... just l-leave me... a-alone!" "Aria? Where is Aria?"

The cowgirl moved her hands to either side of her head, whimpering lightly and remaining stationary. The people she had served were looking over at the duo, even with the somewhat sultry-like tone coming from the stairs. The clack of heels could be heard as someone was making their way up. It seemed that, despite disarming one situation, Aedan had set himself up for something potentially worse! He'd have to move fast to either sneak Aria away to one of the living quarters to prevent having to explain, hopefully lucky enough for it to be empty (SPD & a Luck roll), try to get her to bring it back together (CHR), or deal with the the as-of-yet unknown boss and handle things. As the heels clicked on the stairs and the woman ascended, with the colorful cowgirl tearing up and whimpering a bit louder, he wouldn't have much time to choose!

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
A few minutes ago he would not have believed it possible, but somehow a cow-girl sulking because he refused to give her chocolate wound up being one of the most pitiable sights he'd seen that didn't involve slave-taking pirates. Something inside him couldn't help but flinch at what he'd done but...dammit, it was his livelihood being weighed against a single chocolate-induced pleasure session! If his employers were displeased with him, it could mean weeks of doing all the crappy jobs or having his contract terminated and unflattering letters being written that would probably make getting work with other expeditions more difficult.

...Also, if she wasn't literally addicted to the sweats, Aria's dramatic reaction to them being denied made him wonder if she might as well have been.

The sultry voice calling for Aria might as well have been a gunshot to Aedan. His body tensed and one look at the miserable state she was in sent a small shot of adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Shit...!

"Hey, come on..." The former soldier reached down to offer the maid his hand and the most inspiring smile he could muster. "Just because I didn't give you any doesn't mean you can't have any! You look like you really need it. Why don't we just ask your Mistress if you can have some? It's just a matter of her planning around it or having you wash up a bit before..." He trailed off, but Aria probably got the gist of it. Hopefully it'd be enough for the maid to pull herself together. If not...well, explaining that he didn't violate his employer's wishes on his first day just because someone asked...nicely would probably be an easier task than explaining why he was trying to spirit away a nearly crying Aria somewhere no one else could see.

(Charisma roll, yay!)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Roll Results: 13 vs 12. Roll Success. Perk Gained! Sweet Talker - Charisma Checks gain a +1 when dealing with children and ladies)

Aedan would have the biggest luck yet, Aria looking to him for a few moments before sniffing lightly. It was clear the cowgirl hadn't considered planning around it, but she'd give a faint smile and wipe at her face gently to remove the start of her tears.

"Y-You mean it? Y-You'll ask her? Y-You... you'll really ask?"

She'd gently take his hand, the weight of her buxom rear and larger frame making it initially a challenge to get her up. Once she was back up and on her feet, she'd quickly move forward and pull him into a hug, pinning him in-between her tits with a betraying strength. But another call of her name had her releasing Aedan, quickly pulling away and bringing both hands up to her chest. And at last, her Mistress came into view.

Standing roughly five feet and eight inches tall, with nicely shaped hips and a body just lithe enough to identify her as a dedicated mage of Ulatahn, the woman turned and started walking around to slip by the stairs. Her tits were hidden beneath her red outfit, but their bulge was easily identified as what could only be a D-cup or bigger. She'd make the final round of the corner and flicker out of existence, smoke where she had been, before flickering before the duo with another burst of smoke. She smiled at Aedan, one eye open to reveal a yellow-brown eye of a magus. The outfit covered much of her skin save for her soft hands, both of which moved behind her as the hopeful maid bit her lip and bowed her head.

"G-Good morning, Mistress Doria... I-I was doing my job... a-as you asked of me." "Mmm~... good. I am glad, Aria... but who is this one?" "This? H-He is M-" "I want to hear it from him, Aria... understand?"

Despite all she had said, her eye didn't leave Aedan nor did the sealed one open. It was quite likely, based on her smoke, that she was one of the magicians of the Mist or Flame order...  you could have sworn there was something about them and closed eyes.

Aedan could take a guess, but he felt like he was being scrutinized clearly. If he failed to ask her, it was quite likely that Aria would break down. It was now or never that he either kept his word and made a friend from the potential addict... or he refused to help her and likely forced his new boss to step-into the problem. It was now or never... and he had plenty of ways to try and go about asking if he chose to.

(Note: If he chooses to do so, based on how he acts, he can combined two skills together in a check. This effectively means he could try to intimidate her with a show of strength to combine STR+CHR. Should give you some roleplay options and an avenue to get inside the storage room. Of course, if Aedan has no heart... he can betray his word to ask and deal with the fallout =3=)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan held his breath as Aria stared up at him and sniffled. The tension felt thick enough to cut with a flick of his knife. He could imagine the maid exploding into a sobbing fit just as her Mistress walked in, sputtering out some half-formed words that implicated him, and then all heads turning as he tried to justify it all. All because of some gods-damned chocolate...

"Yes!" The former soldier grinned broadly and very nearly laughed aloud in relief and triumph. The sheer size of the woman meant he actually strained to help her up to her feet. He wasn't prepared at all when her arms slid around him and his face was buried firmly into her ample breasts. A faint "mph!" managed to slip out of the soft, cozy prison Aedan found himself trapped in.

He wasn't quite sure whether to be relieved or disappointed when Aria released him as quickly as she did, but he recovered and steadied himself just as the Mistress entered the room at last. She was a striking woman indeed. Her skin and hair seemed to both be very flattering shades of brown that complimented her more than fair features splendidly. Her clothing was particularly showy, but it didn't conceal her lithe form or the sizable breasts straining beneath. Any lingerings concerns that she might have been a pampered nobleborn brat were cast aside the moment she disappeared in a puff of smoke only to re-materialize before Aria and Aedan with an easy smile. At the absolute minimum, she was intelligent and diligent enough to learn how to wield magic in a manner few could, and likely qualify for the order of...of...he couldn't recall off the top of his head.

"Aedan Gallagher, former marksman of Ulatahn's armed forces," The man offered the mage a respectful nod and the most disarming smile he could. There was something about the woman that made him want to leave as best an impression as he could, something that went beyond wanting the best consideration he could get when it was time to decide who deserved a raise. "I received a job offer from Mr. Zephyr and accepted. I've just been exploring the building and acquainting myself with my future colleagues,"

He glanced to Aria and gave her a reassuring look. "Aria has been quite kind to me so far, but it seems she has something of an aching sweet-tooth. Would you mind if I got her some of the chocolate from the storeroom?"

Hopefully, Aria would managed to look pitiable enough to help his argument just by being there. At least...if this wasn't actually a crippling addiction he was enabling.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The woman remained quiet, Aria seemingly bubbling up the whole while she'd been given the glance from Aedan as pretty much the only noise. For the longest moment, the woman seemed to contemplate the choice without even a flinch. At last, however, she'd look toward the armory door with a slight turn.

"Fine... I'm here to see my horny cousin and his Atayon cocksleeve anyway. Take her with you... and she can only have one bar. I expect you to meet me downstairs once I pull Zephyr out of that woman's cunt. Make sure she doesn't rub any on her... the smell she has is already almost too much to tolerate..."

She'd start off, Aria squealing behind Aedan before darting off and toward the door in what could only be described as skipping. She'd come up to the door and reach out, but even Aedan could see an instant of hesitation as she stopped and refused to touch the doorknob. With Mistress Doria on her way to the armory, it meant that now Aedan had to carry out his part of the deal...

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan waited quietly. The tension was nowhere near as bad as it was when he feared Mistress Doria would enter at the worst possible moment. There was some lingering concern for Aria, of course, but the matter was out of his hands now and he'd kept his word.

""Certainly, Miss Doria. See you soon," The former soldier nodded and glanced to Aria with a slight smile. The sheer joy in her movements as she followed him to the storeroom was equal parts amusing and concerning. She really wanted that chocolate, didn't she...?

He paused and flashed the maid a curiously look when she suddenly stopped with a wary look on her face."Is something wrong?"

Aedan spoke with a frown and with one hand reached to open the doorknob while the other hovered near his knife. Just as a precaution...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Aria had looked to Aedan, momentarily frowning as he'd open the door wide. The room was filled with storage boxes, categorized and arranged within the room properly. The cowgirl gently moved ahead of him, taking a moment to look around before gently turning and pulling him inside. She'd shut the door ever so gently, then turn and start out to the center of the room.

"I-I... I was told by Mistress Doria... t-to not come in here. A-After she took my first kind of chocolate, I-I... I went in here alone and found the new chocolate."

She'd move over to a box on the right-side of the room, her ears perking up slightly as she'd reach and grab hold of one of the chocolate bars. It was wrapped in some sort of paper, quickly peeled away as the cowgirl's eyes teared up. Bringing it to her mouth, she'd take the smallest bites before her entire body seemed to shake, going pigeon-toed and buckling at the knees before falling to the ground.

"O-OH MOoOoOoOoOoOoO!"

The girl's body shook momentarily, dropping the bar on the ground beside her as she'd rest against the box with what sounded like a post-orgasmic moo. The bar beside her could be seen far more clearly. While it appeared to be chocolate, there was very clearly some sort of crystals lacing the candy.

Aedan had some new options. He could investigate the chocolate and see if he recognizes the crystals (INT), try to check on Aria and perhaps help her (INT), drag the girl out... though it'd likely be difficult and with how she was, maybe even start a fight (STR)! The other option was to back out of the room... but surely he couldn't leave the cowgirl here.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan wasn't quite sure what he was expecting after the way Aria had hesitated to so much as open the door, but he couldn't help but be a little relieved when it opened without issue. The inside of the storeroom seemed similarly mundane at first glance. He didn't doubt that almost everything in the boxes could probably kill someone one way or another, but at least it seemed that it would take more than looking at one to make that happen.

"I see..." Aedan's eyes finished scanning the room and focused back on the maid. The chocolate bar seemed innocuous enough at first, but the tiny bite she took was enough to make the former soldier jump as she howled in ecstasy and fell to the ground.

Gods...that was either some really amazing chocolate or...wait, what were those crystals...?

Aedan frowned a bit and approached the fallen maid. "Hey, before you take another bite, could I have a look at that? Or a piece to look at? I promise I won't eat any. I'm curious about those...things," He gestured to the crystals. Aria seemed more than fine for the moment and she was entitled to one bar of the candy...provided she didn't start rubbing herself with it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Roll Results: 19 vs 10. Roll Success!)

"Moooo~st definitely~..."

Looking back like the girl who'd just creamed her pants and probably had, she'd give him a big smile and gently pick the bar up. Once Aedan had it in his hand and could look at it, he'd almost immediately recognize the crystals. It was the same substance used for preserving Magickree, a substance known as Makiore. To Magikree, it was a sedative that knocked even the largest of them out so long as they could be tricked into ingesting it through some means. To mortals, such as the blissful cowgirl, it could become an addictive substance that outright could make a girl or a guy reach climax without much effort. She'd rest her face gently against the box containing the chocolate, giggling softly as she turned and sprawled back on the floor.

"Mooo~ster Gallagher... p-please... c-can you help me put it on?"

She'd hike her maid uniform's skirt up, the purple-haired cowgirl's nethers practically soaked with girlcum as she giggled.

Aedan would feel a familiar sense of lust ping in him no doubt, but this wasn't a girl in her right mind. It was most likely that the girl's mistress had known about the crystals and been supplying the cowgirl all this time, using her old chocolates to disguise it. After all, in the Combined Nations the stuff was meant to be used out in the mainland. Doria Expeditions, while seemingly legit in its aspects of starting up, must have been founded using Mistress Doria's connections. It was painting more of a picture as to why she had likely been disinherited and forced into Expedition work. He had a very big decision to make... the first of which no doubt figuring out how to deal with the chocolate and the addicted cowgirl shaking her hips at him, wanting her fix of vaginally-applied drugs!

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Thanks," Aedan flashed Aria a quick and thankful smile that vanished as soon as he grasped the bar. He'd half-expected the maid to try and fight him over the candy, but she seemed mercifully content for the time being.

"Gods..." The man hissed under his breath. Makiore. There were definitely legitimate reasons for an expedition company to trade in and value that compound, and even logical motives for concealing the sedating crystals in food, but in combination with everything he'd learned from Aria and Zephyr, this was setting off all kind of alarms. 

"Huh?" Aedan glanced at Aria. He'd been too absorbed in the crystals and his own thoughts to notice her antics. "No. Remember, Mistress Doria said you can't rub any on you this time..."

He couldn't think of any upside to openly defying the founder of Doria Expeditions on that point at least. In the longer term...Aria's addiction was going to take time to deal with and the Makiore would likely be a tremendous boon in securing Magickree prisoners if they were allowed to actually use it for its intended purpose. Zephyr made it sound like any plan he made to that end depended on Aedan's marksmanship rather than the contents of this storeroom. Did he even know about it...?

Well, dealing the larger issues of Mistress Doria's underhanded methods would have to wait. Right now, he was standing in a relatively confining space with a cowgirl addict eager for her next fix.

"Say, Aria? Have you ever wondered why you like this chocolate so much more than that other kind you used...?" His tone was uncharacteristically slow and careful, though such details might have been lost on the thrusting cowgirl. The chocolate bar was clutched tightly in his hand and he wasn't making any movements to return it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"M-Mooster~... I-I'd never... d-doubt M-Mistress~... wh-why would I doubt chocolate~?"

She'd slowly move to sit up, looking up at him and the bar with a hazy look. She'd crawl forward on her knees to kneel in front of him, her hands gently taking hold of his shirt and pants. She wasn't trying to disrobe him, but she did move to rest her cheek against his groin and smile up to Aedan dreamily.

"M-Mistress Doria s-said I can't h-have it... b-but you must want something goooo~d right?"

The hand on her pants moved to try and tug at the pants, but a knock at the door disrupted her actions as she'd peek around him. The door came open, Aedan with the cowgirl on her knees and practically rubbing her face against his dick (even with the pants between the two!), and Mistress Doria was standing right in the doorway. She looked at the two, her open eye narrowing at the sight of the bar in his hand. She closed the door and moved over toward the former marksman and her purple-haired servant, stopping about five feet away.

"What are you doing, Aedan?"

He had to think on his feet and fast about how to handle the powerful mage and the chocolate-hungry gal starting to nuzzle her cheek against him as her eyes lulled somewhat more closed.

"Mooo~ster Gallagher~... Mistress Doria is watching~!"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan tried to suppress a sigh as Aria inched closer. Fresh off the literally orgasmic high at least, the chocolate seemed to thoroughly muddle the cowgirl's mind. There was no way he was going to prod her into introspection like this...

Once again she grasped him and began rubbing herself against his groin. Something stirred, but talk would be useless here and he had no intent of taking advantage of her addiction-addled stupor. Aedan tried to pull back, but the storeroom's door swung open before he could seriously struggle against the cowgirl's grip.

Shit...!

Mistress Doria's expression said it all.The only way this could have looked any worse was if Aria had managed to peel his clothes off.

"Making sure she doesn't rub the chocolate on her,"  Aedan broke off a tiny piece of the chocolate and offered it to Aria even as he tried again to wiggle free of her grasp.

"It's...pretty potent stuff. One bite and she was off own little world and nuzzling the box."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Aria looked up at the chocolate, giggling as she'd lift up and take both the offered piece and his thumb into her mouth, sucking gently on him as she popped off and shook once more. The Mistress remained quiet, no doubt trying to think clearly on her feet, before flickering out of view. But rather than leave, she had appeared behind the marksman and firmly took hold of his wrists. Her grip was strong, the shorter woman laughing as she held Aedan nice and still with her clothing-covered tits pressed against his own covered back. Aria looked up as if she knew what had started to happen with the slightest moment of clarity before her face twisted in the drug-induced pleasure. She didn't just collapse against him this time, however, but rather her hands took hold of his pants and pulled them down to reveal the prick she was hunting.

"Ssssssho goooooood~! Arry mooo~st mooo~ke Gallagher feelsh good, tooooo~!" "Yes... I agree, Aria."

There'd be a firm grip on his cock from the cowgirl, the situation no doubt ideal only in the two beautiful women who were forcing themselves on him. "Tell me Aedan," Doria said, her right hand squeezing to cause the chocolate fall, "If I could give you anything to keep this secret, even my precious Aria... what would it take? Would you want her and to get the chance to fuck my noble, tight cunt?"

Well, it seemed Mistress Doria wanted to cover it up. Accepting a bribe could be a good path to take, since it meant he could technically ask for Aria to keep her safe and allow the drug to be used for expeditions. He could try to overpower and face the mage (STR + Fight), but he had no way to gauge how strong she was. If he tried to stall, however, he could probably pry the woman into talking with a smooth enough tongue (CHR)!  The Cowgirl breathing on his cock, however, was going to very likely start hurting if he couldn't keep his cool (choose and passing a check!) and was forced to "suffer" the pleasure of the dick-hungering druggy!

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan was thrilled to further enable Aria's addiction, but it succeeded in getting her off him and hopefully placating Mistress Doria. He pretended to keep the bulk of his attention focused on the cowgirl while observing the sorceress out of the corner of his vision. She needed a moment or two to formulate her response. He wasn't out of the woods yet, but at least the noblewoman hadn't instantly leaped to rip him or his contract apart.

The marksman jumped when the mage suddenly vanished in her signature puff of smoke. Deceptively strong hands seized his wrists and restrained them just long enough for Aria to tear his pants down. A slight gasp escaped his throat and the man's startled struggles came to an abrupt end as Aria gripped his manly girth. It wasn't quite at full attention yet, but the maid's teasing had given her something to work with. Things were going to escalate very quickly if Aedan didn't slip out of the entanglement somehow.

"Ngh..." He grunted as Doria squeezed his wrist hard enough to force the chocolate from his gasp while whispering scandalous promises into his ear. His cock throbbed and hardened a bit more just from that. Aedan couldn't quite tell how much of the grip she had on him was thanks to strength or technique, but either way he wasn't relishing the thought of a fight with Mistress Doria. Not much good seemed likely to come of that even if he overpower her.

"B-break Aria's addiction, don't p-pull anything like it again, and let us u-use the Makiore for our work..." Aedan's jaw clenched as he unsuccessfully tried to keep the stuttering out of his words. The man spoke in something of a hurry. Each moment that passed meant that much more blood being redirected to his...other head. It was already getting hard to think clearly and of the world outside this room.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Mental damage inflicted! 3.5 Mental HP remaining!)

"Mmmm~... now see... I don't think breaking my sweet Aria's addiction is quite on my agenda. Just because I'm willing to give you her doesn't mean I'd ween her off. You could give up part of your paycheck for her... just look at how happy she is. And all of this Makiore sells quite well. How else could I afford to fund such a nice building before we even have a sponser? Are you... going to handle paying for everything personally, marksman?"

Her hands kept him nice and secure, the rising dick causing the cowgirl to bubble up and and bury her face gently against his leg. Her hand gently stroked him as she kissed his thigh, then groin, and then began kissing her way up the cock. The slight twitch of her ears out to the sides of the mass of purple was all she was giving him in terms of a view. She was tall enough, after all, to just slightly look down at the prick. She'd bring the shaft up and lower to press her lips against his sack next, ever so gently latching her lips onto the cum-carrying spheres.

"Mmmsha~... Moooo~ster... sho penthawp.... Sharia... can shuck you and help~..."

Her tail flitted around visibly behind her slightly shaking rump, unintentionally giving him even more of a show to go along with the ball-slurping blowjob.

"If you ask for me to stop selling Makiore and to keep it from her again, Gallagher... then maybe I'll start helping Aria convince you to try some and see your mistakes clearly... you could work for me directly, where Zephyr wouldn't be able to boss you around~... you could satisfy me and breed with Aria... I'm sure you would produce beautiful children to serve me once they've grown. Just imagine her tits swelling up... she's a cowgirl, after all, so they'd balloon nice and large."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan groaned again, louder this time. His arms strained in Mistress Doria's grip even as his back arched faintly to press his engorged groin forward.

Ah, gods...

It was a struggle to not buck his hips under Aria's tender ministrations. His shaft throbbed again as he felt her lips brush softly over his balls. It was getting very hard to think straight. Mistress Doria had no interest in getting rid of Aria's addiction. That made any arrangement involving the cowgirl pointless. Her trade in Makiore, that...ngh, how the hell could Aria be this good while this addled...?! Focus!

A grunt that sounded suspiciously like a suppressed moan rose up in the marksman's throat. This wasn't working! Mistress Doria was speaking again, her words as tantalizing as they were repulsive. Kids hadn't exactly been in the military's plans, but having them just so the sorceress could expand her serving staff...? With a strained grunt and a mighty heave Aedan tried to cast off the unbidden mental images of he and Aria being bound, perhaps literally, to serve at the sorceress's pleasure. His struggles against her grip began in earnest now as he raised a leg to push Aria back and attempted to twist his wrist free of Mistress Doria's firm grip.

If Aedan managed to break free, he'd have to keep her close and pressured so that she couldn't use her magic to turn the tide. An attempt at a grapple and pin would have followed...along with a struggle to not trip over the pants clinging to the man's ankles.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Roll Results: 16 vs 10. Roll passed!)

She'd got just a few strokes off before Aria was pushed away, the cowgirl mooing in shock as she fell back. It had certainly distracted Mistress Doria, the woman's eyes opening wide in fear as she released him off pure instinct when he tried to twist free. The dark-skinned woman was clearly thrown off-guard even further when he turned and grappled her, the woman struggling within his grasp. She wasn't going down and the distance he could move meant that their struggle resulted in the girl being pinned up against two stacked boxes, her open eye quickly hiding its fear as she struggled weakly in his grasp. She was weaker than the grip and position from before had indicated she might be, the sorceress stuck at his whim. Aria could be heard giggling as she slowly pulled herself together and crawled on all fours toward the two.

"U-Unhand me, c-commoner! C-Consider my offer from before repealed! Y-You brute!"

She squirmed, but it seemed that for the moment he had effectively pinned her and her magic wasn't working. It was possible that the woman's magic had a sort of cool-down time. When she'd used it before, she had ended up walking toward the armory rather than flashing, after all! But with Aria stumbling up to her feet behind Aedan, she'd hug him gently from behind and seemingly add her weight to the two.

"Hehe~... Moooo~ster and Moooo~stress are having fuuuuuun~. Let Aria serves you, too~..."

With Doria pinned beneath him, it was safe assuming she was fragile. Just how fragile, however, would require him to strip her and examine her actual body with the hope he can assess it (INT). He could shake her around and further try to instill some obedience in her (STR), but at the same time... he did have his dick out. If he could convince Aria to hold Doria's arms, her drug-induced state likely empowering the natural strength of cowgirls, he could probably strip her down there and give her a piece of her own medicine using the chocolate or his cock (FTD) to really stir her up. He'd started a fight with the woman and would have to find some way to suppress her through intimidation, pleasure, or force. She'd quite obviously thrown a nice talk off the table when she decided to keep Aria drugged up!

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
A perverse mixture of adrenaline and arousal raced through Aedan's system as he thrust Mistress Doria against the boxes without any real issue. One arm pressed over her beasts and beneath her neck while the other kept a tight rein one of the mage's forcefully extended arms. His marksmanship may have been the former soldier's claim to fame, but he hadn't neglected his close quarters training exercises in the least. Without the element of surprise in her corner, it seemed Aedan had the woman at a terrible disadvantage in a melee.

"I'm devastated..." Aedan's done was droll and he spared Aria just enough of a glance to brace himself as the cowgirl tried to embrace him. Her weight put more pressure on his stance, but it also meant that much more bulk was conspiring to hold Mistress Doria in place. Hopefully it would balance out. None of it would matter if the sorceress used that magic trick of her's again, though. The towering cowgirl pressing behind him in a drug-fueled haze gave him an idea, though.

"Aria? Why don't you treat your Mistress some chocolate? I'm not sure if she appreciate how...good it feels," The arm pressing so close to Mistress Doria's throat would have raised to silence her if she tried to sway the impressionable maid. If Aria agreed and the mage still couldn't free herself from Aedan's grip, the woman likely would have found herself yanked and pinned down to the floor. One of Aedan's hands would have reached to strip her, or at least remove anything that would have stood between her vulva and her two captors.

"Right. Here..." The man's index finger would have tapped impishly atop the lips of Mistress Doria's pussy...again, assuming everything had gone according to plan.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The plan being spoken about had immediately caused distress in the Mistress, but being silenced had prevented her from voicing anything beyond a shake of her head.

"Heeee~... Moooo~ster should have some too... but Mistress can have some!"

Her face grew somewhat pale, the mage letting out a gasp and a muffled cry as she was pinned to the floor and resting on her back. Her pants weren't hard to tug down, a pair of pink panties coming afterward as she was presented to both Aedan and the cowgirl as she recovered the chocolate from the ground with a lewd grin. The woman's dark skin was somewhat in contrast to the shade of pink her tight cunny's entrance seemed to be. It was almost what some might consider an "inny" with how the mons seemed to enclose it. The tap of Aedan's finger had caused more distress in her as she struggled and kicked...

(Roll Result: 13 vs 10. Check passed!)

But to no avail. She was firmly held beneath Aedan, her open eye wide with fear as Aria neared the duo once more and moved to sprawl out beside them. Aedan could feel her tail flicking about and gently brushing his legs, her face blushing and her smile growing as she'd gently kiss the end of the chocolate. Bringing the inch-wide and stubby three-inch long chocolate bar to the woman's tight entrance, she'd gently push it inside about half an inch. The Doria woman winced, her face almost immediately flushing with color once more as the crystals seemed to get into her system more intensely than when Aria had been eating it. Not but mere seconds after it had been inserted into her like some dildo, the sorceress arched her back as best she could beneath Aedan, saliva beading the ends of her mouth as she practically sprayed the storage room's floor and Aria's hand, the cowgirl mooing and rubbing her arm against her Mistress.

"P-Please... please... n-n-nooo~... no... sp-spare... I... v-v-virgin..."

The woman's whispering could be heard, but her face being contorted with pleasure made it hard to believe her resistance. And had she mentioned being a virgin? It seemed like the girl had probably not been intended to hand over any chance at her pussy if she was weakly defending her virginity now! She was more weakly struggling against Aedan than before, presenting just how weak she was. If she could even focus enough to cast a spell, she'd probably be incapable of walking anyhow. He had her exactly where he wanted her... with a chocolate bar in her and a horny cowgirl giggling and eager for sex.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan let out a slight grunt as he pressed down on the struggling sorceress. Desperation seemed to give her strength and he had compromised a purely martial hold by teasing her slit as he did. In the end, there was no escape for the not undeserving noblewoman. He watched with some satisfaction as Aria happily gave the woman a taste of her own medicine. However loathsome Mistress Doria's actions might have been, even he had to concede that her pretty features bore the burden of literal mind-numbing pleasure quite well.

"Are you, now?" Aedan pulled his hand back from the mage's pussy as soon as Aria reached forward with the chocolate. It slide up the length of her lithe body, curiously exploring its curved and contours through the woman's red attire before coming to a halt at her ample breasts. "Hm...does that make you a liar too? Were all those promises empty?"

The hand groped each of Mistress Doria's breasts roughly, squeezing and kneading them just enough mix punishment in with the pleasure without seriously hurting the noble woman. His fingers circled her nipples like sharks in the water before finally snapping down upon their prey! The rock-hard nubs were pinched and tugged. Whatever noises the woman made would have been met with a smile and a bit of humming from Aedan.

Finally he stood to pull up his pants and to take two of the chocolate bars from the box. Both the former soldier would have snapped open to make absolutely certain the crystals were present in them as well before hiding one inside his coat as a contingency.

"I'll be back soon, Aria," Aedan advanced to the storeroom's exit with his chocolate-y evidence in tow. "Keep Mistress happy! If she can form coherent sentences, you're not working hard enough!"

Zephyr and Megumi would have been his next destination. They needed to know about this and be confronted if necessary. If Aedan had to literally kick in the door to the armory to get their attention, then so be it. The threat of busting the head of Doria Expeditions for at least one case of trading in the black market and breaking gods-knows how many Ulatahn regulations when it came to the treatment of slaves probably counted as an emergency...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his parting grope and leaving her with Aria, he'd hear giggles as the cowgirl began gently moving the chocolate within her Mistress to induce another stiff cry. She was far from the maintained sorceress who had appeared and threatened Aedan. For such a liar, it seemed that she certainly was experienced with girl-lovin', especially as her shirt was pulled fully up and exposed her nice tits to the cowgirl. Aria latched on, suckling gently as Aedan finally left them alone. The sounds were thankfully almost impossible to hear even on the other side of the door, meaning that he would probably need to head back and retrieve them or Aria might just keep drugging and fucking her Mistress to the point he might no have a sane employer!

Nearby, as he'd exited back into the planning section of the upper floor, he'd see Megumi sitting at a table to his right. It was positioned near the quarters, the slim figure of Nernah having come out to stand with Zephyr. Both of them were opposite of Megumi, Zephyr hunched over with a map of Ulatahn on display. It had a few pins poked into it, clearly indicating some sort of path. Megumi's clothes were ruffled, as if she had put them on in a hurry, and her husband was certainly no different. The cousin of the now-drugged owner looked up from the map, taking the time to stand up straight.

"Aedan, there you are... where is Aria and my cousin? Does Sherry need help getting some supplies out?"

He had a hint of a pant at the end of his breath, Megumi shifting ever so slightly before looking at the marksman.

"That pervert probably tied them up... the gun-wielding idiot already tried to molest me..."

(Obviously, there are times where there are tons of choices that COULD have stats. But when it's just normal dialogue such as this, they won't be as heavily fed in. This should allow you more freedom of choice, as if it's clear you're trying to use a stat I can handle the roll!)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Pot, meet kettle...

Aedan thought as he gave Zephyr and Megumi's ruffled clothes a glance. It didn't stop him from offering one of his characteristically disarming smiles. "Technically, I was just aiming for your center of mass in an attempt to gently knock you out of my face. You just held your ground a bit too well for both our comforts,"

The man shifted his gaze to Zephyr as he briskly approached the table. The crystal-infused chocolate was raised for all three of his colleagues to get a good look at. "Out of curiosity, were you aware of the Makiore your cousin decided to store in such an...interesting way? Or the even more interesting ways she's apparently been using it for awhile now...?"

Aedan's tone and expression remained friendly and free of any accusatory notes, yet his eyes scrutinized Zephyr and anyone else who reacted in a noteworthy way closely.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Zephyr seemed ready to speak up when the two had their spat, but he'd remained quiet with the two as the bar was lifted. He studied it, Nernah moving to examine it closer.

"Chocolate... with Makiore? That's certainly quite the feat!"

The trap gently reached out, holding Aedan's hand as he seemed to study it up close. Megumi was stationary, raising her own brow and bringing her arms up and crossed to support her cleavage.

"You Ulatahnians are all the same... I am thankful my husband gave up on your culture..."

Zephyr shot her a look, clearly some sort of story there based on how quick it came. However, he'd stand up straight and look to Aedan once more. It was the stance of a nobleman on the defense, frowning as he clearly seemed angry with either Aedan or the situation... maybe both.

"I had Sherry place the order for us since I was considering the sponsor requesting a live capture... but I didn't know she'd begun mixing it, much less with chocolate. What are you suggesting she's been doing, Aedan? And where is she?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"That's one word for it..." Aedan glanced at Nernah and then show Megumi a somewhat less friendly look.

The former soldier's smile was gone by the time Zephyr began to fume. He crossed his arms adamantly, almost as if he dared any of them to try and figuratively budge him.

"Suggesting? Well, the smuggling of contraband at the very least. She's the one who paid for all of this, right?" Aedan made a broad gesture to encompass the manor of an expedition company. "Now, what I can tell you is that she's gotten Aria, that strapping foreign cowgirl maid, addicted to it and is currently getting a taste of her own medicine in the storeroom after she tried to...convince me to let it all slide..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Though Megumi huffed and looked away, Nernah and Zephyr listened to him the whole while. The close trap didn't budge, studying the chocolate within Aedan's hand, but the man finally lowered his arms with a serious frown. Thinking quietly, he'd turn and look to the map with a sigh. He'd sit in a chair near the pinned course, eyes turning to his wife.

"You handle expenses now, honey... looks like our kids will have to wait until we fix Sherry's mistake."

The wolf girl looked his way, then grumbled before rising to her feet and starting toward the kitchen section. Zephyr looked to Aedan last, motioning for the blonde to leave. Nernah noticed, finally smiling and dashing off to his quarters to leave just the two men.

"Aedan, there's a Silence ring in the armory. I want you to get it and put it on Sherry... and task you to ensure none of this continues. This stuff isn't smuggled since I have a permit for it... but if she tried to buy you off and addicted our only healer... she needs to learn. I gave my power up... but I'm still the claimant host to Sherry with her removal from House Doria. No matter the method, that ring will keep her from frying you... and it's yours to keep if you still think you can work for this apparent shitshow I sailed so far to help with..."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan watched Zephyr carefully before finally relaxing a bit. It did seem a stretch that the man who had spent so much time overseas could be involved in the peddling of a military-grade compound as an addicting drug, but he had to be sure.

"If you're confident you can salvage the company from this mess, I think I'd be open to it," The marksmen nodded slightly and briskly turned to make his way into the armory. Unless something barred his way, he would have been quick to retrieved the ring and head back to the storeroom. He didn't doubt that Aria had been keeping Sherry Doria thoroughly entertained, though he did worry a bit that things might have gotten out of hand. There was an entire box of Makiore-infused chocolate in there, after all.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Zephyr would simply watch Aedan go, turning his attention to the expedition map with a sigh. Going into the armory (and seeing a table that had a few recent stains on it), he'd find the rings and the one aptly named "Silence Ring" quick enough. Such rings were kept to subdue powerful mages once captured, but in this case it was obviously going to keep the sorceress in check. As he'd pass back through, he'd notice Megumi had returned to her husband and was resting on her knees, her head turned sideways in his lap as the man gently scratched her ears. It was a sight of the woman trying to comfort the clearly annoyed man, so far the most comforting gesture she had outright made so far. It was completely different from what he'd see once he got into the storeroom.

Clothes thrown everywhere from both the cow-maid and the sorceress littered much of the free space. The small Sherry was on her side, clutching the ground with a face of a woman trying to deny the pleasure rocking her from the drugs. Her dark skin clashed harsh with the more pale and naked cowgirl pressing her cunt up against her. Aria had an absolutely lewd look as she smiled down at Sherry, moo-moaning as she rubbed a chocolate bar between their scissoring cunts. Unlike Sherry who had appeared tight, Aria had a somewhat more welcoming cunt that implied she'd had her own fair share of sex. He'd get quite the look at it as she pulled away from the rubbing with a flood of girl-cum, lewdly opening a new candy bar and placing it between them. Sherry looked back achingly for all but a moment, screaming in harmony with Aria as the cowgirl thrusted her hips to interlock their cunts once more, smothering the chocolate against their hot boxes. It was quite likely that with how they were applying it that trace amounts of the drug hung along in the pussy... which could probably supply a contact and not-dangerous to his personal health lust-filled high, should Aedan wish to join.

"M-Moooo~ster! Mistressh is shuch a mesh! Shesh sho wet!" "OoOoOh~... p-pleash.... sho hoooooooot!"

Sherry called out and let her face rest against the wood as she cried out with a sudden wiggle of their joined hips. It was clear that the woman was being dominated by her servant, the more seasoned of the two when it came to employing her pussy it seemed, and Aedan was the only source who could help her. She looked up at him, shakily reach a hand out to clasp at nothing in a hope she might somehow grab onto him and get separated from the cow.

The smell alone of the scene, however, means that if he's not careful then Aedan will likely suffer for it... after all, with such a lewd and loud display of the two fucking the fluids out of their bodies with drug-induced climaxes, how could anyone resist being part of the fun?

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Aedan braced himself for the sight that awaited him on the other side of the storeroom's door. It was pretty much what he expected. Clothes everywhere while Aria rode out her Makiore-induced high and Sherry breathlessly struggled not to pass out from the pleasure. Even setting aside whatever physical advantages the cowgirl maid had over the noblewoman, it was obvious at a glance which of them had enough opportunity to build up some sexual stamina.

The veritable flood of womanly fluids pooling between the two left a musk hanging in the air that reached him even standing just before the threshold of the chamber. Woof...potent stuff! It could probably be weaponized in the right (if perverted) hands! Aedan actually had to take a step back and take a deep breath to fill his lungs with "untainted" oxygen before braving the private orgy. Sherry's extended hand probably would have made it that much easier for him to slip the ring of Silence onto her, and the trembling in it suggested that she wouldn't have been able to put up much of a fight anyway.

He would have heaved the woman to her feet and supported her if necessary. On the way out he would have even allowed the noblewoman to try and grasp whatever of her clothes were within reach. It would do relatively little to help her regain modesty, much less dignity, but it would have beaten stumbling through the halls and being berated by Zephyr while completely nude and soaking.

"Aria, you've had enough chocolate for one day," Aedan would say if he managed to get back into the hallway unscathed. "You should get a nice, long bath..."