Parasites or "Parasites"

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Comment and post parasite ideas here, I'll start off.

Tentapots(part type, replaces wings, nipples and cocks): Obtained while exploring as an event. Basically you are walking along on your merry way as you find a strange urn, curious to see what's inside you take a peek but are startled as you hear a rumbling and it is here that you have two choices whice are jump away or run away. It sprays a spore cloud and depending on random chance you either escape or are sprayed by the cloud, failing to jump away results in your cocks and nipples replaced by flattened urn like structures that house phallic tentacles whilst failing to run results in six of those structures growing on your back and replacing wings if you have them. Could open up back/nipple tentacle scenes,  releases a pheromone cloud that affects both you and the enemy.

UmbilicalNymphet(flag type, enemy type): encountered in wilds as well, a very short hairless grey fae-like female humanoid with a slender tail that blooms into a flower like structure with suction cups, attached to player on navel after loss or willingly after defeating it. Will cling to and crawl around the player like a baby chimp in the wilds of earth, very dependant on player for breast milk and will not attach if you aren't lactating. If affection is high enough it will not distract you during combat and will spit a numbing poison at the enemy on each secong combat turn, causing them to be paralyzed for a turn. It might even do other more intimate things if you stuck with it throughout its development from a nymphet to a slightly taller and bustier but still nutritionally dependant nymph.

K

Krynh

I think Fen dislikes parasites. These sound more suited to CoC as well.

Me

Jul 4, 2016
I think the umbilical parasite is the most distressing concept anyone has ever put forward for this game. Congrats.

I do what I do, besides I think the game lacks a certain nurturing side to it. (Also I don't know how you're imagining it but I think the little thing with its tail attached to you would be really cute as it holds your hand and looks into your eyes for wisdom, whilst giving you the same kind of adoration that you would get from one of steele's actual children)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's alright, here at Fenforums we have everything from CoC's hot as hell pod scene, to bacon cum.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I do what I do, besides I think the game lacks a certain nurturing side to it. (Also I don't know how you're imagining it but I think the little thing with its tail attached to you would be really cute as it holds your hand and looks into your eyes for wisdom, whilst giving you the same kind of adoration that you would get from one of steele's actual children)

Adorably creepy it may be, but how one is supposed to cap while imagining this thing watching the action. Also, it won't be able to have sex scenes, for obvious reasons.

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Adorably creepy it may be, but how one is supposed to cap while imagining this thing watching the action. Also, it won't be able to have sex scenes, for obvious reasons.

Why not? Nothing erotic (apart from the breastfeeding) would happen with her if it got coded until it has matured/grown up, not to mention I forgot to add that the tail could reach tremendous lengths on account of the soft rubbery flesh it is made of which is also a combat advantage whilst fighting other creatures (so she could go off and play somewhere else while you do the rumble in the jungle, motion of the ocean or what have you).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm the only one of these that I find appealing would be the parasitic back tentacles.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And you just killed any appeal the parasitic back tentacles held to me lol...

That's basically what tentapots are described as, as I take it. They would even have small "pots" they would sprout from your back

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I was envisioning the "urn-like" structures for the pots as being more like squat tube worm sheaths. 
2004-Ferrini_Vicki-367.preview.jpg

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Doesn't make it any better, in my opinion.

Heh fair enough but at least with this set up i can focus more on the having tentacles to play with aspect of the situation rather than the "having my back covered in horrifying holes" aspect... Tbh I'll probably hold out for the plant vine tentacles from Cerespirn https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmF5Y3Jg2567H4oJcXAtTi7NQ1IcCYOFX8F7Ky3Zwg8/edit

This here is the gold standard in terms of what I'd like out of a back tentacle TF

Zavos

May 7, 2016
My personal vision for Snakecocks in TiTs

Crude intelligence, retained upon joining with host.  Communicates using mentally transmitted images/feelings/scents, possibly influence low willpower PCs

Legal with permit, removed by Immunoboosters and Dr Lane, but not by nursedroids

Locks penis type, locks number to one, locks penis color, adds penis length floor. 

Extra masturbation scenes: petting (raises lust mildly) and selffuck

Will occasionally nudge its host on large lust gain, mentally asking for release

Possible Expansion: Snake has infrared vision and greater scent then PC, PC could use this to their advantage

Possible Expansion: Mutation gives snake minor intelligence (can use English, hold a conversation and reason, but is stupid.  Think Nova)

Alas, I've tried writing up stuff for this, but sadly i lack the talent to make anything TiTSworthy.  Maybe someone else will pick up the idea. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Got another one.

Tentamone: A starfish like creature that can vary in texture and color that instead has a large eye in the middle on the top, an anemone like bonding organ on the bottom that it uses to fuse itself with the biology of its host and tentacle like apendages on its sides.  Unlike most other parasites this one gives as much as it takes while it protects the host with its tentacles as it can afford to lose a few appendages but its host usually cannot, attaching itself to the chest area of its host as it fuses its nerves with the host and adapts to its hosts biology.  Its tentacles grow to encompass the host in writhing tentacle armor that on mental command from the host can either harden to provide additional protection, become slippery to escape grapples, turn the longer tentacles on the back into legs/fins to help the host with agility based acts, become a weapon if the weapons of the host would do less damage than it, open up the face, expose orifices, become large shield for more explosive type dangers or adapt a few apendages to be erogenous organs. This survivability increase for the host comes with a price though as the constant writhing often leaves the host with crippling lust, constant distractions causing a drop in accuracy or forcing the host to flee in low health situations to protect itself, this can be bypassed though as feeding it can calm it down for half a day. 

aps

Oct 29, 2015
Could it be made possible to have both a Cuntsnake tail, and a Cockvine tail at the same time, rather than the exclusivity that currently happens with parasitic tails?

K

Krynh

Could it be made possible to have both a Cuntsnake tail, and a Cockvine tail at the same time, rather than the exclusivity that currently happens with parasitic tails?

Only via save editing and even then the game will only give you scenes for one. 

aps

Oct 29, 2015
I was more interested in the why, but I can accept that it isn't something you want to write or code (or is in your design vision).