The Golden Venture (RP/IC Thread)

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Getting a slave to assist her in at least partially readying a trio of horses for departure, Katyusha caught site of the girl who ran from the tavern, almost certainly the latest victim of Arabore's temper and ego. Pulling herself up onto her mount she trotted over to what she presumed were more slaves. "Problem with Arabore, yes? Can you tell slaves and citizens to meet in square at sundown? I am new bookkeeper and I want to prevent..." She searched for the right word for a moment, "Abuse of slaves and citizens. Unhappy town is bad for business and miserable place to live and work. If go well, hopefully no more problem with Arabore." She gave the girl who had run from the tavern a reassuring smile and waited for a response from the group before urging her horse to trot back to Jen and Helwen.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Helwen was surprised of Jen action and question. "Why am I helping you?  Look at yourself you need help. My God ask us to help people in need of help whoever they are... Yes I do worry about the future" Helwen said. Then she came to aid Katyusha and the slave with the horses. Helped Jen get on her horse and said  " Everyone is ready to go? " while making a smile to Jen and Katyusha.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen was quiet at the idea of simply helping others because a God asked of it, only recalling some stories of Gods asking for such a thing and only in tales of legend. But, regardless, she was at least able to hear an answer to her question. The scout and healer had walked to meet Katyusha almost midway, the dyed hair woman groaning as she was helped up and onto her mare. The slaves had enough time to nod toward the large woman, the brown haired girl the only one who didn't as she kept her face buried against the chest of another. Gridon and Nine would pass through their vision on the duo's way toward the manor, the injured scout looking over to the large man as she leaned forward to rest against her horse.

"I-I'm ready... I have to prove to Gridon... th-that I can't be taken from the field. K-Katyusha, you can lead... I'll ride low to conserve my stamina and rest. I-I'll fight if we stumble on monsters or bandits... l-let's just get going and back so I can prove I'm not some frail flower of a woman..."

==========================================================

"Well, Erin is technically the mayor due to being the male and his father's parting wishes... but he's nothing more than a guy with a love for strong lovers like me. He's tried to proposition me twice, despite the fact I told him I only have an interest in women. It's his sister to worry about, though... she's more controlled. Gaia told us that she's looking for any way to wrestle herself free from our contracts. While I hate the idea of doing what Arabore wants, I think the only way we can put an end to her threats is maybe we treat her like a slave. If we lose this town to some legal loophole, we're royally fucked out of a lot of supplies and invested goods already."

Gridon would lead the way into the house, the rather barren building only having the most basic of furniture. As they entered, an excited voice came from a room to the immediate right.

"Welcome to our family's manor! Ooo~ it's Gridon! My big and strong mercenary friend~."

sample_423ec998a84be6e6475c24ab3a9ed1e2.jpg

Though their attire was befitting of nobility, the twin siblings very clearly fit the idea of sold-off slaves. The male, with a shoulder-adorned cape and a much shorter jacket, strode up to Gridon with a smile as he flashed his big blue eyes at the man. Both of them were roughly 5'6", their feminine features almost identically shared between the two. Gridon could only grumble as he pushed Erin off him, the trappy man turning his gaze to Nine with a lustful flush of the face.

"This guy looks strong~... you uh... happen to like girly boy-" "That's enough, brother. Gridon and his friend have clearly come to speak to me. Act like a mayor for once and close your legs!"

The girl's voice, unlike the brother with his flirty and wavy voice, was stern and refined like that of a noble. She held a frown as she looked to both Nine and Gridon, waiting until Gridon was seated before looking toward Nine.

"You... you're a new face. I take it this means you both aren't here for civil discussion. If it's about trying to earn my family's town back, I refuse to stop. I am owed something since my father sold this place away... and if I can convince the courts that I am the rightful heir, they'll give me it back."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Bandits or monsters... what kind of monsters there is in this forest" everyone could see fear in Helwen face. "You brought my favorite horse, I remember it's one of my first patients here, I fell sorry for him he lost his master" Helwen said while climbing the  2 meter ( 6'6") stalion. " If we want to be back before the night we need to leave now, I don't what kind of monsters roam at night" Helwen was already going in the direction of the forest.

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Galloping ahead of the group, Katyusha attempted to keep up a good pace without aggravating Jen's wounds. "Whatever is in woods is not problem, Doctor-boss Helwen. You have me and Jen with you, and we are winners."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Nine scratched his head. The more he learned about the practice of slavery, the more it confused him. "How can a man be a slave and a mayor at the same time. And, the two of you look to be of age, how was your father able to sell you?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Katyusha ahead, Jen rode alongside the nervous woman. Even unarmed, her mare's saddle had a knife to allow her to protect the healer if it truly came to such a thing.

"Monsters... h-here... oof... th-they... aren't... problems."

She closed her eyes at the trot they maintained, having to stomach her pains and try her best to at least ensure they were faster than on foot. She reached to her saddle and pulled free a scroll, examining it briefly as their trot had them nearing the town's edge in only a few moment's walk. While the town's most essential buildings were on one edge of it, the reason was the stone wall that protected the essential district of buildings. And as they passed through the gates and into the forest almost immediately, Jen cast the four guards atop the small stone gatehouse a look of concern.

"Primitive... Orcs... four guards... might not... be enough..."

====================================

The male of the twins smiled at the questions, as if he knew a joke Nine didn't. Eris gave Nine a look akin to that of disappointment.

"He knows nothing of hierarchy of nobility?" "I doubt so. It took me a few months before I learned anything about it."

The female looked to Gridon, the large man turning to face Nine for a brief moment but ultimately fixing his gaze on Eris.

"They can be a slave and a mayor because the entire town is enslaved. They're of age, but to go against their father's wishes would have disinherited them and made them traitors to their family. In short, it was leave and be sentenced to slavery as a traitor... or willingly be sold and at least have status among slaves. And Eris, I want you to stop this foolish pursuit of reclaiming the town. If you do that, I won't have to beat you like Arabore wants. Were I as cold as him, I'd order you and your brother onto your knees to service us."

The female paled at the bluntness of the large mercenary, though her bubbly brother sat down beside Gridon like a cat willing to do anything for catnip. The sister looked to Nine with equal worry, but her features lost the doubt and worry at the fact she had someone unknown to her among the two mercenaries. She got up from her chair, her stride akin to that of a woman out of her element. She was someone born of noble cloth, cast into a life of slavery... and she lowered to her knees in-front of Nine with a flushed face and a clearly forced smile.

"Please... y-you... have to understand our situations. Were we to be released from slavery, we could show our worth... could show my worth. My brother is simple and a slut, of that I have no doubt... but I have noble blood in me. If you would but buy me outright, I would be willing to give up my pursuits! Anything is better than being some common slave! It's a waste of my education with courts and finances!" 

"Nine, if you buy into her pitch then you're responsible for her. On the plus side, owning a woman isn't so bad. The bad side is that if she gets sick with something then the company won't cover it unless she's freed and your wife. In short, slaves can be a lot of dead weight for a new and budding mercenary like yourself."

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
At some point Helwen started to slow down and just looking in the wood. "Just there" she said "Don't tell anyone about this" and jumped on the ground from her horse and entered the wood. On the edge of the forest she tied the rein on a tree. "Katyusha, do you think I could keep it after this, he has no master and I like him?" At the same time Helwen was removing her belt. "I hope no one is afraid of water here" Smiling at the duo in front of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm afraid the slave trade is strange to me," Nine said. "I thought the town and people were owned by the company, who would I even talk to about buying you. Not to mention, I have no idea of your worth, and I am not a rich man." 

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Katyusha gave Helwen an amused and somewhat puzzled look as she dismounted and removed her belt. "Of course you can keep horse, but... What are you doing?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
While Helwen started to remove her clothes she said "Do you remember last week when I got lost in the woods? I was out with with Yanessa to go find some herbs. On the road she told me, she wanted to leave the company, Arabore was very harsh on her. She proposed me to flee with her... I refused... People in the town need my help..."

Helwen took her clothes and put them nicely on some branch near her horse "While I was in the woods she said to me to not go far as she was going to pick some berry. When I came back she was missing, she probably left like she was planning to do. So I was lost in these woods all night long, but while I was lost I found this" At the same time Helwen was speaking she was brushing away some tree that were hiding a beach on the side of a small river. "Its been month since I bathed properly"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen hesitated as they were lead through the trees and to a river. Unlike the others, she stayed atop her mare and watched in confusion.

"Y-You... had me... come with... to let you bathe? I... I thought..."

The woman let out a groan, lowering to rest against her horse as if she had been exhausted. It was clear she expected them to carry out duties and not for the healer to bathe. She'd sit up painfully and sweating face as she lightly pushed herself to remain doing so. Taking her horse's reins, she'd get her beast to turn as she'd scoff and start off.

"I'll carry on! I'll f-find... wh-whatever it is! I... bathing... I-I don't..."

She was forced to bring her horse to a halt, almost collapsing off of it as it did. She was once more breathing and trying to collect herself, sitting up shakily and cursing under her breath.

"J-Just... both of you... h-hurry up. I-I-I don't want to join you."

==========================================

The answer from Nine caused the female twin to hesitate, then seem disheartened.

"Gridon... d-doesn't own the company yet? I-I thought he finally-" "You'd be buying her from me, Nine. As for how much she's worth... I think a single copper fits since you'd have to train her. I could sell you her brother too, as a bundle deal. Reya would make a much greater leader than they do. They're more bed-slaves than ones with true utility."

Gridon got up from his seat, Eris lowering her head in shame and turning away somewhat to avoid either of the men meeting her eyes. "Tell you what," Gridon said as he put his hand on the new mercenary's shoulder, "She's got some worth as an accountant. It makes her minimally worth something. And her brother being so sexually-inclined and feminine in appearance makes him worth more as well. The slave trade is an equal part of our business, Nine. How about I teach you about it? Make you our Company's slave appraiser once you've got a decent basis. Most men and women need years to get even decent at estimating the proper worth... but you've got a guy who's lived longer than most people in our line of work to teach you."

Erin came forward, helping his sister up and smiling lustfully toward the two men. Eris could only cling to her brother for support, as if Gridon's talk of her had dealt some serious wound.

"It's up to you, though... Arabore wants us to handle the problem. It's not ideal that we're helping him, but it is something we'd have to face. And owning a slave is a big part of being in our Company. Everyone ends up eventually getting one for some reason or another. You need a way to show everyone you're honest in your attempt... why not fill the role I've had to deal with so I can replace the fat fuck once he's dealt with?"

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Dismounting, Katyusha tied her horse to a nearby tree before approaching Jen and motioning for the woman to dismount. "Horse is too... Bouncy. Cause too much pain and might open wounds. I will carry you on back and we will look for flower while Doctor Helwen bathes. When we have all the flowers we find, we come back and ask if we have right flower. Sound good to you?" She gave the stubborn woman a smile, "This is what you want, yes? To be useful and get mission done, yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The more Nine learned about the mercenaries he was now working for, the less he grew to like them. As he looked at the two sibling, however, an idea began to creep into his head from some dark corner of his mind he hadn't even known existed, and a wry smile spread across his face. "Alright, Gridon, teach me about handling slaves, and I'll take these two off your hands. Now, when are you planning to get rid of the fat man?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Jen wounds won't open but she is too weak to be able to do anything right now... I came here because a good bath is probably the best thing for her right now. She is too stressed and reckless to do anything. She is coming in the river with me, Kathyusha you can go search the herb they are on the side of the road 10 minutes of march from here or you can join us... Jen I will need someone to protect me while I am in the river a monster could jump on me anytime" Helwen said while getting closer to Jen.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I-I... I... a-alright," Jen said with a resigning sigh and carefully lowered from her horse, "I'll just stay and protect th-the healer... b-but if they ask, I r-rode with you!"

Carefully moving to her horse's rein, she'd guide the mare to a nearby tree and secure it before looking to Helwen with a bit of shame. Though the healer had stripped bare without any sense of hesitation, the scout seemed hesitant to do so as well. So rather than strip bare, she'd move to the water's edge and practically fall to the ground to sit with her still bare feet within.

"J-Just get... going. If one of those... orcs appear... I-I'll get her away. Just... get the flower and hurry back."

======================================

With his wry smile, Eris seemed discomforted and Erin could only smile.

"Maybe I can give my future master a... sample? After all, my sister seemed s-" "Shut up, Erin! Y-You act like you enjoy being property!"

Eris lowered her face in shame, turning and moving away while Erin simply shrugged and lowered to his knees before Nine and Gridon. The mercenary, however, only frowned and shoved Erin with a hand to the trappy male's face, sending him scampering off after his sister toward what looked like the kitchen of the place. Once the two vanished through the doorway, the large man turned his gaze back to Nine with a frown.

"We'll hopefully be rid of him, one way or another, sometime today. As for teaching these two... remember, Nine, that this is a necessary part of our business. It's not one you should try to take pleasure in. The first step about being a proper slave-appraiser and handler is that you can't let yourself grow above them to a point you view them as less. After all, Reya didn't turn into my woman because I was too soft... it was because I still treated her with the respect mortals deserve. If you treat them like shit, you turn into someone like Gridon... and even slaves don't deserve that."

He'd reach to his pants and its right pocket, pulling free what looked like a small book and opening it. Holding it low enough for Nine to see, he'd pull free a pencil-like writing tool and motion toward the twins.

"Tell me... in gold, silver, or copper... what do you think they'd be worth? And remember, one-hundred Copper is a silver and one-hundred silver would be a gold. You can start with either one or their combined price. I was joking before about her being worthless because of needing to train her. It reflects the price of them when you consider that sort of thing, but a good slave regardless of whether they're trained or not is always worth something. So take a shot at it."

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Katyusha nodded in acknowledgement, heading out to find the flower they sought and calling back over her shoulder, "Of course I will say you ride with us Jen, you did ride with us." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Nine scratched the back of his head as he considered the question. "Well, let's see here, as common house slaves they're young, pretty, the boy eager to please, and the girl having a sharp mind... I'd say between ten and fifteen gold apiece. If the buyer's looking for a pleasure slave, or a office assistant, probably closer to fifty."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I would say to Gridon that you killed a dragon if you want" Helwen said chuckling. "Now remove your clothes and bandages so I can finally clean your wounds with fresh water, I don't have any trust in the water from the town well... You are too stressed it's bad for you. Calm down and enjoy the river the water is the perfect temperature" Helwen said while smiling to Jen and entering the water.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Katyusha vanishing through the trees would give her just enough time to hear the healer talking to Jen, but the large mercenary wouldn't hear much aside from that. The forest of the Golden Republic stood quiet, sunlight breaking through the cracks in the canopy above. But as she made distance between her and the secluded bathing spot, the woods finally began to fill with the sounds of rustling leaves and the sounds of distant animals. The amount of flowers, however, would no doubt come off shocking as not a single petal came into view. Not in the trees, the bushes, nor along the ground... it seemed as if not a single one had blossomed in the woods beside the town. But, before she'd likely give up on any sort of hope, she'd come into a scene practically out of a cliche children's story. A clearing ahead, the foliage trimmed and cut down in what appeared to be a large clearing. Grass grew to about the ankle within the clearing, mixed between greens and browns in a mix of age and no doubt different species of grass. Flowers of every color spotted this field... but before the mercenary could enter it, a figure rose up among the field with their back turned to the mercenary, the sun silhouetting them. A masculine voice carried across, however, not but an instant after the stranger stood.

"My precious garden... don't you worry... they won't get anywhere near you... the fat one promised... promised secrecy and whatever you need..."

With all of the prodding remarks, Jen seemed about ready to snap out in anger at Helwen. The healer's good mood and stripped clothing had made the scout far from in her element. However, the sound of the dyed-haired mercenary removing her feet from the pool and the plop of clothes didn't have Helwen waiting long. Standing with her right hand over her pubic mound to shield her womanhood and her left on the bandages, the scout's bare body showed off the slight feminine curve of her hips and rear far more than her clothing had hinted they were like. She was certainly not like a succubus, but the girl could fit the bill of the average woman in the asset department when it came to below the waist. The one piece of clothing she'd yet to remove was her eyepatch, the black covering still in place as she cautiously waded into the river with a sheathed knife in her left hand.

"N-Not a word... j-just... c-clean my wounds and let me be done with this. I... don't like being naked with others."

She'd wade deeper and deeper until she was waist deep, finally removing the covering hand with the water hiding her nethers.

"And I'd never slay a dragon... I'm no soldier... if something appears, I'll slow it down so you can get away. Th-there's no way we could take an orc, especially if it was being fueled by the lust of Erisk."

===========================================

"Close," Gridon said as he motioned toward the pair, "But don't overestimate his worth. She's worth ten to fifteen... in most markets he's worth nothing. But that's if you were to sell them now or at all. Sometimes, the best worth of a slave isn't to sell them."

The huge man turned to face the wall adorned with windows, motioning out to the square briefly to the sight of a few slaves handling repairing one of the buildings.

"Take slaves strong or skilled in labor... they have worth on initial sale... but if you know more than what they're looking for, you can milk someone even further. As is, he'd make a hefty price perhaps with the right buyer... but he'd be worthless because all he can do is have sex."

Looking back to the twins and raising the pad, he'd write down the two of their names and then the initial prices that had been suggested. Then, he wrote "skills" and added a zero and ten beneath Eric and Eris' columns. Many traits were then wrote down that one would expect such as "beauty" and the like... though they only raised the price one or two gold if any. It was only as he finished the large list that he showed Nine the number-filled document to show off just how much an exact price could be. Eris, with a proper buyer, could reach an astounding two-hundred gold. Eric, however, only twenty.

"You might start to understand why I don't personally dwell on the economics unless I have to. If you think constantly for the profit, you'll have situations where you can make a huge profit... or you could put them to work for you. Reya could have been shipped back to my homeland and made me enough gold to retire... but I knew she could also become a trophy wife or even a proper wife if I fucked her enough. A slave that becomes loyal to you without fault, through hard-work, can be trained... and when that happens, you'll be able to sell someone even like the brother on a normal market for fifty gold or have him earn you fifty gold from a night of sleeping around with high-end clients. It's a dirty business... but if you gotta get dirty, cleaning your hands with the fact your slaves enjoy whatever they embrace themselves in will make you not only feel better... but win you someone who trusts you without fault. Right or wrong... a slave's life can be greater than any man or woman who is born free given enough care... and money and worth belongs only to the eye of the wise and masters of the craft."

"Long story short, I wouldn't mind sucking your cocks whether I was paid or not!"

The trappy male's voice carried out from the kitchen for only a brief moment before an "ow!" sounded and the female could be heard telling her brother to go upstairs and clean the windows. Gridon could only look toward the kitchen for a moment before shaking his head with a chuckle. "Those two... if you do decide to keep them, I can only imagine what it would be like if they were to treat you as Reya does me. Certainly wouldn't hurt to shut him up with the real deal. Screwing around with locals when you're young is completely different than the real deal..."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You see how the water is the perfect temperature?" As Jen was entering the water, Helwen got closer to Jen, the naked breast of both womans nearly touching, only their small size was preventing any contact. Helwen started to remove Jen bandage and cleaning her wounds, removing all the dry blood around the small hole causing all the pain. "So who is this Erisk? A God of some sort?" Helwen seemed really curious about this Erisk. 

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Katyusha frowned, remaining where she was at the edge of the clearing. Best not to make any noise and attract the man's attention.

What was this about a fat man? Did Arabore know about the glade? And if he had promised to keep people away, was it because he knew about the flower and didn't trust Gridon or anyone else to stay content under his command? Preparing to rush the man should he become a threat, Katyusha scanned the glade for the flower she was in search of.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Nine has left the RP, so for now the Twins are open for either/his eventual replacement to claim as slaves/servants/whatever. Until the time comes that either of them arrive back in town, however, they will be incapable of claiming. Gridon and them are being moved out of the spotlight for now, though.)

The various flowers within the glade all seemed to be alike, but in different colors. It was only as the figure shifted through the glade just a stride that the flower would come into view, resting just above the general line of the glade.

"Oh, my love~... do not worry... the warmth here is secure... the fat one promised... h-he... he pro-... something... feels wrong."

The figure's head turned, a strange sight of a tentacle-like appendage slipping out and rising above his head. The sun shifted behind a cloud and reduced the lighting over the glade, just enough to finally give Katyusha an idea of what she was looking at. Standing roughly six feet tall, the figure was a Tentacle Man, a type of monster-person born from a monster that gained sentience. It was a well-speculated rumor that they were tentacles that gained enough power to be born into humanoid form, but none had ever seen such a transformation nor a birthing of them. The only ones who knew anything of them were those born as offspring of them, only retaining half their bloodline. The man's frame was lean and bare in the dimmed light, his skin a blue-green mix of life and plant-like material. He appeared to be roughly in his early twenties, the markings of no-doubt a monster tribe evident on his shoulders. The mass of tentacles squirmed from his back as he turned, looking around at the treeline.

"Is someone there!? This is my garden! Begone or I'll tie you up to be bred by an orc!"

The posture and stance of the man was defensive, the mass of tentacles squirming closer as he lowered into a squat as if to try and hide. It wasn't likely he had detected Katyusha, but the tentacle on its own looked as if it had an eye near the end. It was quite likely that this being had various tentacles with some sort of sight-like feature... and even though he didn't know where or who the spectator was, it could be wagered that he had caught a glimpse of her or something else.

=========================================

"Nnn~..."

The hand on her wound and exposed flat chest had Jen blushed and clutching gently at one of Helwen's wrists. The cleaning wouldn't be hard, the one-eyed scout looking down toward the healer's attending hands on her chest. The wounds had healed and, with the washing, showed that they would leave little to no sort of scars on the scout's chest. The nature around them had grown noisy with chatter from birds and the trickle of the water with their slightest of motions.

"I-I-ahhh~... E-Erisk... i-is a God who... r-represents sex and love in Eokesh. H-He was born... a-a boy... a-and his sister A-Arosa was an out of control deity of war. S-Seeing her so focused on v-violence, h-he... nnn~... ch-chose to be her coc-... wife. A God who cared for the safety of mortals and sees love as an option... t-to solve anything."

The knife shook in her hand with the attention, her face blushing as the scout leaned against Helwen suddenly. She'd rest her face against the healer's shoulder, releasing her wrist and withdrawing but a short distance apart. The wounds looked fierce, the scout's dyed hair beaded with signs of sweat. Standing there had seemed to be exhausting her, the scout looking away shamefully.

"I... I pray to Erisk that he allows me the chance to find someone... someone who sees me as more than some flat-chested bore. He... and his mother Aralisk will one day grant me such fortune... I-I only must endure... t-to not give up at the first sign of injury! S-So I apologize for falling against you... I... have no ability to control myself..."

Elsewhere, farther into the Golden Republic, a lone figure walked with a tremendously large bow in hand with brown and dark green pants and long-sleeved shirt adorning their body. A leather brace-like set of armor clung around their chest, forearms, and groin with an almost plated-like look. The stride of the infamous Black Rangers of Eroth carried the figure almost quietly along tracks. It had been a quarry that had been hunted for quite some time, the trails of orc kind that had raided the village not long before the Company arrived. It was one of many small tribes of the rape-happy, more feral orcs that plague the Republics edges but it was one that had directly attacked the town. Slowing and walking into the clearing that the racks had led, the hooded figure strode pace-by-pace. They were roughly six feet tall, their build carrying just the slightest of curves and bordering androgyny unlike many man or woman. The tracks cut through the camp, but signs of life had brought the figure to a slowing halt. Gently squeezing their grip around the almost five foot tall bow in their right hand, the figure reached back to a quiver with the left. A voice almost as gender-neutral spoke out from under the hooded forest-green cloak, just slightly on the side of masculine as they turned a knee-high leather boot-covered foot to a prepared stance.

"Is anyone here? Speak now! I am Otto of the Wild Cadets Mercenary Company!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Helwen decided to move Jen in a more comfortable position for her state. she moved in a more deep part of the river and next to big rock so she could rest her back on it while sitting.

"I am sure this Erisk will give you what you want, I will pray to my god for you. I don't see why the gods will refuse such inquiries from you" 

Helwen continued cleaning what was left of blood on Jen chest. 

"I will be back I just need to take some soap and new bandage for you, they are in my backpack. So sit down and don't move, if you have anything shout my name"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
There is the faint sound of a crossbow firing before a crossbow bolt buries itself into the ground between Ottos feet. The bolt was obviously made in the field, a serrated flint arrowhead attached to a long wooden stick, although it might not look as good as one made by a weapon smith in a city it still does the job just as well. "I've never heard of that company." A voice calls out from the trees. "Why should I trust the idiot that ruined my week long tracking of this orc tribe? I bet you didn't even cover your scent, they'll know this camp is a trap now." A black cloaked figure drops out of a tree and rolls forward, pulling the crossbow string back and loading a long metal bolt, light filtering through the canopy of trees and glinting off the bolt. 

The figure steps towards Otto aiming the crossbow squarely at their chest, their face is shrouded by the hood, only a single lock of white hair is visible. "Now if you're a mercenary you'll know what these bolts are, i don't have many left and i would rather not waste them on someone who i wont get any money for killing. Now, shoo." The figure makes a shooing motion with a hand before returning it to the crossbow, waiting for Otto to make a move.

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Reaching for her axe, Katyusha called out, "I am looking for flower for friend of mine, I will take nothing from garden but would be very pleased if you tell me where I find poisonous flower in woods." Even as she reached for her axe she prepared to bolt away. Tangling with tentacles was something she knew to avoid if at all possible.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man's gaze snapped toward Katyusha's direction, the man freezing up for a few moments. However, he didn't seem to move quiet yet. Rather, he smiled and stood up to his full height. The mass of tentacles flushed around his form, protecting him like rudimentary clothing or armor, as he motioned to the flower within his glade.

"This one here will work if you need them... but my precious garden has a price! I know nothing of the woods but that there are monsters! If you... help... me... then my garden and I could part with it! I don't know where you are, only where you spoke from... s-so... you can trust I won't hurt you... all I ask... is for a donation to my garden."

The tentacle man walked forward somewhat, looking around the treeline for a moment before spotting her. He now stood around fifteen feet away, his likeness to a human striking. As the tentacles parted over his form, it'd reveal a most bizarre sort of pricks. A seven-inch long and two inch thick matching-colored rod to his green-blue skin. The head, however, was a pale pink with red spots as if mimicking a mushroom. The shaft was covered with bumps, clearly an attempt to mimic other dicks throughout the world as a means to batter a pussy wide and encourage obedience. Holding out his arms as two tentacles moved to stroke the rod, it was clear that his posture at least hinted at some sincerity with how open he was within an attacking range.

"I haven't had anyone in so long... the fat one promised if I kept the forest clean of dangerous flowers, I could keep them here... I-I have many poisonous ones. You're strong... my garden could use watering... if you give us both fluids, I will let you take a flower! Promise! J-just... want to keep my garden safe!"

With her back to the rock, Jen could do nothing more than weakly accept the cleaning and attention to her chest. Each brush over the wounds to remove more of the caked blood had her face flushing further and her body shaking just that slight bit more. By the time Helwen had finished, her nipples were iron-hard and standing on end as she gasped for breath. She'd slide down and into the river, bringing the blade weakly up and sitting it atop the rock. Resting in the water almost entirely, she'd hazily watch Helwen for a few moments before gently biting her bottom lip and hissing out as the healer prepared to go get the soap.

"J-Just... h-h-hurry."

With her empty hand beneath the water, the soft sound of the water shifting could be heard as she moved the hand from near her knife to cover her only eye. Even though it was blurry thanks to the water, Helwen could no doubt tell based on the girl's open mouth and suddenly skipping breaths meant only one thing. Her hand was between her legs and rubbing herself with one of her fingers arched just slightly, the clear reluctance to do so written on what was visible of her face. The lack of release in a company where Gridon had quite literally brought his lover screaming had clearly made an impression on the injured scout.

"N-N-naaah~... haaa~...."

Otto was quiet as the bolt dug itself into the ground between his feet. As the voice had started to speak, the bow-wielder had simply brought a boot down against the shaft of the projectile to break it. Even as stranger showed themselves, declaring their intent and aiming a bolt at Otto, there was a severe lack of caution in the person.

"Aiming that at a man isn't very smart... I care not who you are. A waiting hunter is a fool who lacks the skill to seek their prey."

Turning, the figure reached their free hand slowly up and knocked their own hood back. An androgynous face was revealed, blue eyes fixing on the crossbow-toting figure. Otto's eyes were slim and wide, set in contrast to slicked back shoulder-length blonde hair, and shined brilliantly in contrast to the smooth, pale skin he had. It was clear that the ranger was either a manly woman or a womanly man in their proper adulthood stage of life... but the other thing that was clear was what he had withdrawn from the hood and was holding in his free hand. A vial of an orange liquid, the cork and glass making it obvious how fragile the container was, and a necklace strung to it hinting it had been worn around the top of his head or around his neck.

"If you fire that, you'll die with me... Ulatahn Fire-Powder in a concentration this thick with a mix of Reisig Elixir can take out anything within fifty meters. Lower the crossbow if you have any regard for your own life. I won't tolerate any woman holding a weapon at me while I'm hunting orcs that have already begun to attack settlements in search of breeders."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The hooded figure holsters their crossbow with a sigh, returning the bolt to the inside of their cloak. "Maybe i would rather be labeled as a foolish hunter than a dead one, orcs are stupid but they have an amazing sense of smell. If you think you're hunting them, they already know you're there." The figure takes the hood off, exposing a face more feminine than Ottos but distinctly average, her white hair is pulled back in a long ponytail and her red eyes stare at Otto, looking less than happy. "Which is why i set up such a huge campfire, orcs cant smell anything through the smoke, and i have been tracking their movements for days, they should be coming through here in about....." She pulls out a weather worn pocket watch, the back has the faint engraving of the Aravarsian Democracy military crest. "a minute." with that she runs back up to the tree, climbing it very quickly before the clearing falls silent, save for the far off sound of loud approaching footsteps.

"Are you gonna stand there or are you going to find somewhere to hide, i wont be best pleased if you ruin this." Kate pulls her hood back up, takes the crossbow off her back and puts a regular bolt into the crossbow, holding the stock to her cheek as she aims at the entrance to the clearing. "And why do you think i'm here? I'm not hunting them for sport and orc meat tastes terrible, I've been hired to stop them attacking a nearby village." The footsteps grow louder and the orcs can be heard talking to each other. "Me smell fire, maybe human is nearby!" Otto needs to make a decision fast as to what they do.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Helwen was rummaging in her back in search of bandage and soap, "I need to clean this mess..." she murmured. After two minutes she found what she was searching "Finally..."

When she got back near the water she didn't realised what Jen was doing. Having been raised in a cloister, nobody ever said anything about the pleasure of flesh except only sinner indulge themself in these activities. Mastubation was a unknown word and the concept was alien for her. She just thought "Jen wounds must hurt more than I was thinking, poor girl..." 

"Don't look at me while I am cleaning myself I don't like people watching my naked body..." she said to Jen while going in the water and turning her back to Jen. From her position Jen had a clear of Helwen tight ass.