Myrellion problems

Rosegfx

Jun 20, 2016
Not sure if this is the right place to put it. meh. Anyway  I was playing TiTs using the version it gives you here and when I went to Myrellion i went into those deep caves in no Myr land and defeated the Nylean princess and found the silver key in her bedroom... but i cant find the probe on the planet and when i tried to search the forums for solutions it kept going on about the Kara quest (who i betrayed for Shade when she asked me to distract her) and some girl called Tharvian who i dont know and dont know where to find. Now the silver key i mentioned, I tried to use it in the West of No Myn land where in a spot it said there is a keyhole above the latch but the silver key either doesnt do anything to it or im blind and dont know how to use it. Any help with these problems?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You need go with this silver key to bottom part of palace on map to meet queen of that place. After you beat her you would get coords for next planet (and for now with picking subjogation option also manage to get out probe to sell).

Plus you could look over Smutosur for Tavira palace on tips how to finish this place with best outcome.

Rosegfx

Jun 20, 2016
thank you! been trying to figure that out for a while. never woulda guessed she was there because as far as i knew there was nothing indicating where she was

Rosegfx

Jun 20, 2016
*sigh* I didnt get any co-ords after beating the Queen (whom i surrendered to) is that a bug?

Mar 3, 2016
Okay, so for all of the previous charters I've played as, Steele makes the partnership deal choice. Except on my most recent Captain Steele incarnation, I can't make a deal w/ Taivra. PC has mischievous personality score, same as all my other PCs. My dialog choices went: rivals - peace - deal - partnership.(Second verse same as the first)

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, so for all of the previous charters I've played as, Steele makes the partnership deal choice. Except on my most recent Captain Steele incarnation, I can't make a deal w/ Taivra. PC has mischievous personality score, same as all my other PCs. My dialog choices went: rivals - peace - deal - partnership.(Second verse same as the first)

What the heck am I doing wrong?

I think Taivra only accepts the partnership through peace if she sees Steele's personalty is kind/nice. If Steele is mischievous or mean, then she will rather fight. This is if you go through the "Peace" route--trying to convince her about the "Probe" first as a mischievous character may prove a different result.