How many tails

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So this is probably a dumb question, but how many cock tails and cunt tails can you have? The wiki says that your tails will merge if you get a new parasite tail attached, but people on the forum are talking like you can have more than one. Did they Minerva that or is there something I'm missing?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So this is probably a dumb question, but how many cock tails and cunt tails can you have? The wiki says that your tails will merge if you get a new parasite tail attached, but people on the forum are talking like you can have more than one. Did they Minerva that or is there something I'm missing?

Legitly you can only have 1 tail type but as many as you want, the only limits being that all current TFs reduce you to one or in the case of Nepeta two cat tails. As is currently any numbers above one or two are from save edits, any tails that function both as cock and cunt are save edits.

As to tails "merging" with parasites, it's not that they actually combine but are replaced by the parasite. In the case of cuntsnakes they are swallowed (unsure about kaithrit/nekomata tails).

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can use Catnip to transform cockvine into non-parasitic tailcock, and then use Nepeta to get second. This is the only currently available way to get multiple. Just have no hope to actually use more than one.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Aw, I was hoping you could get a bunch of cock tails and go hentai on people :(

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
There were some hentai-esque scenes in CoC when you had either enough tentacle dicks or one was big enough, not sure if there are any scenes like that in TiTS yet.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, CoC loved tentacle dicks. The kitsunes loved tentacle dicked PC's, there was an option for tentacle fucking the rehab girls, and Isabelle and Helia tentacle scenes IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Aw, I was hoping you could get a bunch of cock tails and go hentai on people :(

Heh, I hope I'd open a way for the first. Second one... Well, that's up to someone who would want to write that.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Ah that makes sense. Having multiple tenta-dicks sounded familiar, just thinking of the wrong game.

Heh, I hope I'd open a way for the first. Second one... Well, that's up to someone who would want to write that.

Well, someone could always write a hidden scene that requires multiple cock tails so that either someone who wanted it would have to Minerva themselves, or complain enough to FenCo to add functionality for having more cock tails at once.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There aren't even any scenes for PCs with regular prehensile cocks. And only so many blurbs with more than one cock of any kind.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
CoC loved tentacle dicks.

Yep, it loved them that much that the only ways to get them in a legit run was being a highly corrupted individual so that you could use the glade and/or being a female (or having a female slit, can't remember it exactly) in order to get anemone ones. And those were added comparatively at a late stage of the game. I'd say that CoC managed to show me that smut tentacles were way too overdone and learn about the joys of exotic penises. Not that it stopped me from getting humongous tentacocks during my first runs.

I hope there's a way to get them as tails. Or, even better, sprouting from the back. Even if it only works as a cosmetic thingy.