What Content Would You Like Added?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This is not the first time I have heard this suggestion/request today.

If I might ask... why are people into the idea of your doggo-bot domming you? Never woulda crossed my mind, and I like femdom.

well if its serving you and you're a sub it sort of is creating an awkward situation if its being submissive to you. Like if I had the option of a sexbot IRL I'd basically want a lady to fit the traditional "husband" role whilst I run around in the backless maid outfit and high heels. 

It also has would be attractive for its novelty, your servebot turning out to be a top.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Siegwulf is taur so for all non tauring PC it can be quite more... bigger. And been bigger can some give vibre of her been possible to get into Dom position instead of Sub.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

If I might ask... why are people into the idea of your doggo-bot domming you? Never woulda crossed my mind, and I like femdom.

In my case I just saw the bust and felt something...dommy from it? I dont know. Maybe its the visor-thingie or the general pose or the assumption that shes physically stronger than you (because shes a robot built for combat)

As for femdom: I was actually thinking back on that Fenris Drone Bad End, where it dons a Synth Sheath, and at first I assumed she could equip one as well. That Fenris scene made the bestial fetish within me twitch, without crossing any lines (just like Zaalts loss scene btw)

Was hoping for more content along those lines.

Neoptolemus

Aug 14, 2016
I want a scene where (non-lover path) Steele and Shade to get blind drunk and wake up in bed together.

The most awkward and messed up relationship in game should be capable of becoming even more messed up and awkward!

StainlessSteele

Apr 18, 2016
There is a couple of things that interest me but my all time want is: Having a Myrellian

bad end where you get addicted to venom and wind up becoming one of Lieves trench wives from addiction from her venom.

Yes, please give me more reasons to hate her.  :allears:

Joking aside, I think she would get in trouble if she enslaved an offworlder. Maybe if you end up siding with golds for some military thing you could be treated like a POW and Leive could take you. Or if you just end up addicted and basically a trench wife in all but name. The former maybe a bad end for failing the gold route in the war or something. 

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The moment I saw timdraco's suggestion my idea for a Lieve bad end was that a venom-addicted Steele gets that scene where you get fucked in public, and then you specifically choose 'more' with warnings until you're basically no better than a junkie. Then Lieve finds you and takes you in, because frankly being a homeless venom addict is worse than being a trench wife.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The moment I saw timdraco's suggestion my idea for a Lieve bad end was that a venom-addicted Steele gets that scene where you get fucked in public, and then you specifically choose 'more' with warnings until you're basically no better than a junkie. Then Lieve finds you and takes you in, because frankly being a homeless venom addict is worse than being a trench wife.

I find it hard to believe that a venom-addicted Steele that has a cock would have been homeless for long in a dick-starved society such as the Myr lands.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Can't make females addicted to your cock venom

What a disappointment.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016

While I hadn't specifically thought of the drone, the idea of a domme that 'sticks with you' had occurred to me. I had thought about suggesting it for Nova, but then someone posted the stuff for Han-so and it sounded so similar to what I was wanting I never bothered to bring it up.  But yeah thats why I would want it. Would be neat to have a drone/symbiote/implant whatever that let someone domme you even when you were out in the wild. Force you to pick sexual options and junk or be punished for it. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Consent is important.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I find it hard to believe that a venom-addicted Steele that has a cock would have been homeless for long in a dick-starved society such as the Myr lands.

No, yeah, that's exactly what I mean. In the land of Pure Coincidence, Steele will stumble across Lieve before s/he actually becomes a homeless vagrant.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Consent is important.

If that was directed at my comment above yours, Noob thats what i added "Or be punished for it." .. half the fun of being a sub is being punished. I've intentionally defied my domme so she would punish me. Consent is a weird thing in BDSM. In game terms i assume if you weren't into that kind of content you wouldn't turn your drone or whatever into a domme so the point of consent was actually long passed by the time you got to the point where it was giving you orders. Thats what safewords are for in RL. 

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah I was responding to Misty. Probably.

aussieavenger

Nov 12, 2015
I can get on-board with domme siggy-wulfe. As a toggle-able VI module that you can buy and plug-in to either of the sig-wulfe models.

Because getting f-dom'd by a big-breasted, quadrupedal bimbo-bot is the reason that TiTS EXISTS. Bizarre niche fetishes you didn't know you had.

That someday you might want to see a shrink about.

Steele Tech Headquarters, available at or near the start, with more options unlocked as you get closer to taking your proper place. And I'm thinking something like a mini-mission log where you can decide on corporate matters. Your secretary or email log goes,

"Casual Fridays have been a huge success! Should we consider making it pants-optional, or changing the dress-code to always be casual and also consider booty shorts casual?"

Or

"It's tax season, and we're picking a charity to donate to. Should we go with a campus group that distributes Throbb to under-privileged college students with less than two dicks, or donate to an advocacy group trying to get government-mandated onaholes installed in bathrooms?"

I'd like the "What's Under Big-T's mansion" dungeon. With different options on what to do with New Texas after you've uncovered the horrible secret, and for Treated Steeles to be able to resist the status-quo.

Earth!

Befriend, romance and sex the hell out of Jack/Jill. Cousin marriage is legal in most of the world, and (I'm assuming) most of space.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Synthsap cum??? What...? This Vanae herm somewhere I can take a look at?

Not really, sorry. Just me hoping the synth sap will be giving dick wielding PCs cum with lust based properties similar to vanae milk. Add that with actual vanae milk and we have ourselves a force to be reckoned with.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Hot.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Synthsap cum??? What...? This Vanae herm somewhere I can take a look at?

It probably about this not yet accesable but already coded TF item for making male Vanae that still need few more parts to be fully functional.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
No, yeah, that's exactly what I mean. In the land of Pure Coincidence, Steele will stumble across Lieve before s/he actually becomes a homeless vagrant.

If you will ever go through with this, and I hope that you will, 'cause it's indeed really hot, you will have to decide who will get their hands on the masculine PC after they become a junkie.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Is this some kind of evil scheme on your part? *suspicious squint*

Nah I do that often to everyone. I mean, sometimes I use @ but sometimes I don't. If I had an evil plan it'd be much less obvious.

You only check threads you post in? I always need to have the TiTS section unread, just in case some shitposting happens without me.

Paradox9

Sep 29, 2015

Fond memories of being Tam-Wolf's bitch. 

timdraco

May 24, 2016

I was thinking something similar to this. We have several addiction to drug bad ends. So adding the red myr venom addiction to it would fit with the story. It also could be someone else that is a red myr besides lieve. I mean theirs Anarrie , Nehzara, etc. It would be an interesting bad end to explore if you add it to a few different red myr characters. Even the red myr deserter could work in certain circumstances. 

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I was thinking something similar to this. We have several addiction to drug bad ends. So adding the red myr venom addiction to it would fit with the story. It also could be someone else that is a red myr besides lieve. I mean theirs Anarrie , Nehzara, etc. It would be an interesting bad end to explore if you add it to a few different red myr characters. Even the red myr deserter could work in certain circumstances. 

I was already thinking along the lines of different NPCs when Nik mentioned masculine PCs. Added the idea to my misc ideas doc, it's definitely something I'll get around to. Probably the next thing I write after I polish off this commission. We've gone too long without more bad ends!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If that was directed at my comment above yours, Noob thats what i added "Or be punished for it." .. half the fun of being a sub is being punished. I've intentionally defied my domme so she would punish me. Consent is a weird thing in BDSM. In game terms i assume if you weren't into that kind of content you wouldn't turn your drone or whatever into a domme so the point of consent was actually long passed by the time you got to the point where it was giving you orders. Thats what safewords are for in RL. 

I actually really dislike the idea of punishment. Even though I'm pretty curious about spanking I'd never want to be called "bad" or "disobedient" in order to get spanked. I always want to do my best and be appreciated for it. Criticism is never fun.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I keep a save file of just before that fight so I can relive that scene whenever I want. 

that scene started off okay until it took a sharp turn into Nopeville