What Content Would You Like Added?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen is the only one with the final say on what is and is not allowed content.  Ted wrote up a list of things that should be avoided because Fen consistently bans them, but this list should not be considered comprehensive.  Just because it's not on the list doesn't mean it's okay.

Use your head.  If you have to think about whether something that skirts the line is okay or not, don't do it.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I believe that list comes from Fenoxo in the past, but that was also a long time ago so I can't say for certain. However, while the guidelines usually completely intersect what is acceptable in the community and content that is banned from the games are two separate things. Case in point, yeah sure I guess you can post your weirdo games about watersports but I rather doubt such content will ever happen in TiTs. Hence, not on the ToS.

Oct 14, 2015
yo when's bird-taurs I was promised fethrs (in the quasi-near-distant-notquitehere-future)

I know we got ants and bees but more bug tfs

and aquatic tfs

and syri xpac

honestly I got so much stuff on my wishlist something gets its box ticked every time there's a public build

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Speaking of TFs. I know body parts can effect tease attacks according to the preferences of the enemies we encounter. But I can't help but think that the TFs we get should play a bigger part in our combat. For example if I have wings which are big enough for flight, why can't I fly up to the skies and rain death from above with my guns? Or strike a mighty blow with my melee weapons as I dive down? (Kind of like the 'flight' ability in Pokemon and stuff?)  If that's too complicated to implement, just have a stat boost would be fine too. Like having a goo body gives you increase physical resistance, plant body makes you weaker to fire and so on. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
I'd like to see the ability to modify more of the NPC's like the Myrelion monkey girl/lerris etc. Being able to modify their breasts/gender (turn females into herms etc) There are so many great ways to mod yourself i think it would be cool if we could do likewise to any of the NPC's. Also make sillicon a renewable resourse like buyable from Anno or something

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think he just meant he'd like to see more NPCs that have that functionality, not that we should go back and add it to all NPCs or anything like that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm pretty sure Lerris has a TF fetish of some kind written into her character, I'm not entirely sure.

Lerris is an ex kaithrit dude that found the lactation and nursing super fun after helping his dommy girlfriend nurse their child, got into milky mods and at some point decided that she wants to be a lady.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Embry and Lerris were designed from the outset to be customizable (to some extent) by the player, but the vast majority of NPC's are not.

As long as the NPC is A) designed from the outset to have TF paths and B) has only limited and thus more-detailed and rewarding paths, it's actually fairly trivial to do. The new Reaha content has a bunch of new TF paths, since I had to rewrite/revise all her existing scenes anyway. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh right: since Reaha comed out...well I still feel she could accepting 1-2 more TF items and of those she do already maybe give 1-2 more possible effects of taking (or add 1-2 more stages of effects). I really feel kinda sad her bovinum effects are so much limited still...still can't make her real cow with it :/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Define "real cow," because Reaha already has almost all of Bovinium's effects.

Well that almost is what I flet it was lacking. When I heard she can take Bovinum too I had at first hopes she could get ALL possible for female effects of Bovinum. Atm Bovinum not giving her bovine legs and quad nipples as I'm aware. But you already rewritten her scenes so this two efects would probably call for another revision -_-'

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well that almost is what I flet it was lacking. When I heard she can take Bovinum too I had at first hopes she could get ALL possible for female effects of Bovinum. Atm Bovinum not giving her bovine legs and quad nipples as I'm aware. But you already rewritten her scenes so this two efects would probably call for another revision -_-'

I'll be honest, the main reason I didn't do those is cuz Fen said I can't have a new Reaha bust V_V The butt/bust expansion stuff already makes me want one.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Do it for the cow. :p   

tumblr_nd72hx30Ga1rnzpmio1_1280.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'll be honest, the main reason I didn't do those is cuz Fen said I can't have a new Reaha bust V_V The butt/bust expansion stuff already makes me want one.

Wouldn't Reaha Treatemnt path when she getting her cock already req. new bust for this choice? You could somehow use that occasion to get one for...other possible Reaha path final effect...or 'particular' TF item few last effects :D

@IVIysteriousPerson You forgot color this cow mane on strawberry blond color...without it it's not fully feral Reaha :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
almost all of Bovinium's effects

Quad nipples and multiple breast rows are weird anyway. If only because we haven't seen anyone on NT like that.

Was calling Zaku "noobie" because I legitimately thought the blank avatar was noobsaleh's avatar haha. I am literally the worst person, I know.

):

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bovinum not giving multiple breasts rows jsut quadnipples. Plus...no wonder that none NT cows had them as Treatemnt not giving them and which one of the cows there will take Bovinum too after or before Treatment. Well that sounds like another idea for Treaded female...some with full effects of Bovinum :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh mai *fans self* 

Clearly I'm going to have to get myself an avatar lol

Think Misty wanted more the other person to have avator but if you get your then that will be fine too. Well jsut not foget color this cow mane to Reaha hair color if you want it be feral Reaha avator :p

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Think Misty wanted more the other person to have avator but if you get your then that will be fine too. Well jsut not foget color this cow mane to Reaha hair color if you want it be feral Reaha avator :p

Nah, noobsalah has been without one for longer than I have. He's got seniority ;)

(plus I have this great idea to just put sunglasses on the generic avatar face, which I'll do once I get access to a computer next…)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Domme Siegewulf

This is not the first time I have heard this suggestion/request today.

If I might ask... why are people into the idea of your doggo-bot domming you? Never woulda crossed my mind, and I like femdom.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

If I might ask... why are people into the idea of your doggo-bot domming you? Never woulda crossed my mind, and I like femdom.

Role reversal?

Good memories from bison-taur snu snu? 

The standard one with the black color theme could totally go for a cool dominatrix?

Generally just loving domme content? 

I'm just taking guesses here.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

because Dom So feels like it's way further off?

K

Krynh

was calling Zaku "noobie" because I legitimately thought the blank avatar was noobsaleh's avatar haha. I am literally the worst person, I know.

Heh I made that mistake as well when skim reading. Plus it did look like the kind of thing Noobie would say :)  complete with correct emoticon(?)