Portal 1

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
"They seem to have some affinity to you, maybe we can try coaxing them somewhere where we can examine them?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She orders Tom to continue with whatever he is doing she just want some alone time right now ,she would lay on her bed with Advesp keeping her company while she slept. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

She shook her head. "No need for that. Last time they let me walk right up to them, but...there wasn't really anything to see." She slowly moved towards them, gently waggling the stick.

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
"let's see if you observe me and I'll touch them then, that way we get a good idea of what's happening, stay far enough away just incase they get aggravated."

joseph get closer to the light, not touching it at first just trying to figure out exactly what it is.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa and Milky Glass

While you take care and hug delicately Advespa in your bed and Tom is taking some photos of your body and the nurses Jenny and Rose are monitoring your heart and more things, you didn´t notice that but you fall asleep with Advespa between your arms, also Advespa is asleep...

You two appears in a clear zone of... "nothing" and a figure appears, it´s "Boo" the mother of Advespa before changed...

And she is talking to you, giving her thanks of the take care of Advespa and asking you who and what is she...

---------------------------

Evaine and Joseph

Joseph moves again another stick but the lights don´t move with his movements, only they move with your movements, Joseph tries to move to the lights but he can´t, you are only the unique person that can advance in the direction of the lights and also they approach you...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She would look at the figure understanding she was Advespa's mother 

She would reply that there was no need to thank her as it was was the least she could do for someone who lost their mother 

SHe said who she was and her history ,telling how she came to be and the transformations that changed her life.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Also Boo told you her story before she changed into "Nest" and i don´t forget to send you a small profile of the race of Advespa)

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine remained motionless as the lights approached her. Her companion seemed unable to touch them, and they ignored him...but not her? She waited warily to see what they would do.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine and Joseph

Yes, the lights go to you instead of Joseph, ¿why? you don´t know, you suspect that the lights approach is relationed with the gills that you have got in your ribs, while the lights flies around you without hurting you, they (the lights) don´t approach to Joseph still...

-----------------------------

Milky Glass and Advespa

Finally you are awaken, but Advespa is still sleeping, your glass body feel more comfortable and more useful, and also with more changes that you still don´t discovered...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She would Yawn as she woke up and look over to Advespa as she still sleeping but noticed something was different on her body, her crystal 'fur' became thicker and seemingly turned into scales ? she touched then ... yea definitely scales.

Also she couldn't see her clothes ... but she could still feel them on for whatever reason ,she tried changing clothes but those she put on became invisible and the one she removed she could see once again ...

Since Advespa was still sleeping she would walk to Tom for he to give a look.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Milky Glass and Tom

My favorite patient "Mistress Glass", i hope that your nap was good for your body, i see that your body had changed more, tell me about the new changes and how do you feel with them...

I saw that your influence in Jenny and Rose had been increased... in these days...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass 

She would walk up to Jenny and Rose groping their butts before answering "they are interesting the feel good but i would like that i didn't look like a monster" she would say continue to grope them "another interesting changes was this" she would remove her invisible clothes on the floor that would gain color as soon as they are removed of her body "but outside that and what you can see no" she keep toying with her sluts. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Milky Glass and Tom

We don´t see you like a Monster, we see you like our Mistress that you are now, Mistress...

Nurses Jenny and Rose answer at unison, while Tom moves affirmatively his head, answering to you too

I could do a serum to change the appearance of your body doing normal to the normal people and that normal aspect have to been watched by them...

Also the new aspect of Jenny and Rose are more similar to your devoted girls... . After a moment, one of yours girls arrived with no news of the two persons changed with frog tongue and gills in his/her ribs (the girl went to the northeast zone)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"I would like if you did such serum Tom" 

with one of her sluts coming back "ok ,you can lick my pussy as reward for begin away for so long".

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph just watchs the lights circle his companion wondering what attracted them to her

"well that's interesting, any idea what they may be now that you are getting a closer look?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine

She shook her head. "No clue. All I know is that last time I touched them, they disappeared. You got any idea on what to do now?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine and Joseph (and a female unknown in the distance)

The lights continues moving around your body without any alarm, you feel that your body react of somehow to the lights, and a presence appears in your mind saying...

We won´t harm you or your man, female gifted by us...

In the distance a slave girl of Milky Glass see you two and with your description of your gills that shows in a moment, she runs away of the small forest in a direction...

------------------------------------

Milky Glass and Advespa

While Advespa continues sleeping more calmed after saw her mother´s death, your slave girl licks your pussy with devotion while Jenny and Rose help Tom to do that Serum that should camouflage your strange and changed body between the humans...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
(Her gills are hidden under her shirt.)

Evaine Garna

She looked around for the source of the voice, then looked to Joseph, and whispered, "did you hear that?" She looked back at the lights. "What are you, and what do you want?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Don´t worry, it´s a literature license to accelerate more your join to the couple of Advespa and Milky Glass))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph trying to listen harder trying to find what his companion was taking about

"no what are they saying, do you need help, do we need to run?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She would sit down and relax while her slut licked her pussy ,Advesp would sleep for quite some time before she woke up and she still had to wait for the rest of her sluts to come back and tom to come up with the Serum

"did anything happen while i was sleeping ?"she asked just for conversation sake while petting the slut's head.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Milky Glass and Advespa

Nurses Jenny and Rose says to you

Nothing happened while you slept Mistress..., Tom invest...

But in that moment, Cummy arrives with some good news for you...

-----------------------------------

Joseph and Evaine

Some lights go to you (Joseph) and moves firstly very slowly but after some minutes, they accelerate more their speed while the lights that are with Evaine, continue their chat with you in silence...

But you understand it...

The portal had been opened, you have to close it, that is the reason we gave you some "gifts" to your journey, and you have to meet another allies in your way, be careful of "shi" and a human woman, they are your enemies...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"Ho Cummy you are back" she pat the slut's head to make her stop for the moment "so what news do you have for me ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Cummy have found them Mistress, they are in the small forest of Cum Bath..., i saw them with some lights around them...

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph still looking at the lights and his companion questiongly.

"well? you seem more familiar with the lights then me, what do you wanna do I'm game for whatever if it gets rid of these "gifts", I'll follow your lead"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((No, sorry, my mistake, the lights are talking only with Evaine, sorry Metalsnake169))

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine raised a hand to Joseph, as if signaling him to wait. These things reminded her of her dream.

"Close it...where, and how? I have no idea what you're asking me to do. Also, why did you do this to us? How is this going to help?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She smiles and stands up "good job Cummy i will give you a nice reward when we come back" she then remember she have a problematic situation and sigh "actually you and slave slit go get them for me, i apparently can't go outside now as i will look nude with or without clothes"