Portal 1

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She look surprised "Advespa ?..." she moves closer "tell me where do i find the freaking demons that did this to me?!" she grab the man's shoulder in which she sit "tell me!" she orders.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, i won´t tell you nothing until you promise me to save my mother called "Nest", she was human (i think) like you before, and also we need to close the portals that brings the demons that changed you...

But firstly promise me that... and i think to help you...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

SHe grumbles and roll her eyes "Fine but if you lie to me or try to use me for your benefit " she snaps her fingers getting the attention of her slaves "you are going to wish you didn't" she turn to her slaves "girls ,you mistress need you in a mission ,get dressed"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, we, the lust fairies can´t lie to friends, it´s on our nature...

She flies to your shoulder and you sense that you are in the good way to recover your human body and discover all this mystery...

While all your slaves girls including Slave Slit go to dress except all the nurses and Tom, ¿what do you do with the man confused with the magic of advespa?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"you better be" she gets dressed as well with something to hide her monstrous appearance ,when she come back the man is still there "that slave is yours ,you chose what do it with him ,i don't care what you do"

She waits for Advespa to deal with him "SO where is your mother?"   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok. I can free him but when he will recover his intelligence, he will be very confused, he won´t remember me, he will remember only that he helped a little girl to return to her home... Stay alert...

She snaps her fingers from your shoulder, and you see immediately that the effect of the magic is instantly in the man, he recovers his intelligence and asks you

What´s going on? who are you and why am i here? the unique thing that i remember is that i met a little girl and i try to help her to come back to her house..., do you (strange woman) know something about that?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She don't look at the man and just hide behind her coat "that was my daughter, she is inside and safe ,thanks for that but if you excuse me i have an urgent matter i need to take care of" she close the door behind her after all her slaves have gone out of the apartment ,after lying to the man she and her sluts walk outside "so where is your mother?" she ask Advespa for directions 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The man looks confused you, doesn´t see that Advespa had disappeared of his vision but you feel how she is sitting in your shoulder, he goes in another direction with a confused movement of his shoulders and disappear...

Mother´s Nest is outside of the city, that direction...

Advespa points her finger in direction South. While all your girls wait transformed again in humans in the street to your instructions...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She signal for her slaves to follow her while she followed the directions of Advespa eventually reaching her destination .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You go in the direction that pointed Advespa before, Advespa says...

Mother´s Nest house is almost five strange buildings in that direction...

She continues pointing to the South

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In the third neighborhood, there are some people around something strange, it seems that the people are animating to someone to fuck another person...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She grumbles and goes take a better look at what is happening. 

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine

"Around here, somewhere," she mumbled. "It's weirdly quiet, just like before..."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Advespa

Looks around at all people, "We're close.  I think this might be my sisters doing."  Flies up and spins around to get a better look.  Pointing "That one. in the basement.  That's where Mother Nest is."  Returns to Milky's side, "Beware of lustful thoughts that aren't your own.  I'll do what I can to protect from the others' influence,"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph start looking around more closely trying to find any wierd markings

"what kinda lights where they did you pass out or anything?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Advespa

"Ha ,i see ... you should tell your sisters to do it inside it may get some unwanted attention if they keep it like that but anyway when i go down that basement there better not be a trap" she points to her slaves "i presume i don't even need to say they will fight back to revenge me" she gave a warning before going down the basement   looking for Advespa's mother.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa and Milky Glass

You seven go inside the house that Advespa pointed, after having some problems with the lustful thoughts that invaded their minds, you solve it perfectly in the case of two of your girls with a slap in her butt...

You two (Advespa and Milky Glass) are the uniques persons that go under the old basement discovering a greenish trunk that have similarities humans like a face, shoulders, vagina or similar, belly button, but nothing more human...

You (Advespa) recognize your mother Nest immediately and fly quickly to her hoping that she has still humanity to recognize you or move for escape of this naughty hell. But in your case Milky you know that the woman o young girl is beyond the limits of the salvation, and you can´t do anything for her, only you can cut her suffering if she is suffering now...

But Advespa doesn´t know that, you (Advespa) think still that there is salvation to your mother... 

-----------------------------------

Joseph and Evaine

You arrive to the small cleaned zone of the small forest, but there is not lights, only the dark of the forest and a silence produced by your presences...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She look at Advespa's mother and think of a way to save her but can't come up with anything ... shee look at the girl with a painful gaze

"Sorry Advespa you mother is gone only her body remain ... i don't think i can do anything other then end her pain ....but ... maybe with magic ?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine

"No," she shook her head." I didn't pass out until I got home. As for the lights...I dunno. There was a big light with several smaller lights flying around it. I touched one, and they...vanished."

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph looks around a bit closer but doesn't seems to find anything

"seems your right, can't find anything here I think we may need to follow up on my lead then and see about finding the two ladies of the night that I encountered."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Joseph and Evaine

After you two wait to something that could happens, but nothing happens in more or less 30 minutes, until from the limits of the small forest that you two are, it appears some ¿eyes or lights? that are firstly inamobiles looking you or the small clean zone...

But after some minutes, it start to moves left to right and upside downside...

--------------------------------

Advespa and Milky Glass

No... nono... ¡¡noooooo!! ¡¡Nooooo!!

Advespa screams furiously and some lust fairies hide of her scream..., in that moment Nest opens her inhuman eyes, and says with clear voice to you two...

Advespa, don´t worry about me, i have done all that woman ordered me against my will, i am glad that you are not with her (the mysteriously woman), you have my curiosity and my remains, you can´t do anything for me...

Advespa goes flying to hug her mother, while Nest says to you

Lydia, i know that you are still human in that heart, ¿could you do a favor for me, please?, ¿could you protect Advespa and shows her what is the humanity? she is almost the lust fairy more near to us or you now... . You have to find the portals and close them but before of that, i see that you can have more allies in this searching...

Go and find a man with a frog tongue and a woman with gills in her ribs, i don´t know what are their names...

Go now, my time is finishing now...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She nod "i will take care of her and find the portals ,I promise" she says being sincere to Nest and let Advespa spend some time with her mother before they have to go.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((People or @Shin Majin and @Metalsnake169, i can't do anything if you don´t post here to continue the game. Also i didn´t forget that i can post with Advespa, dracomic to continue your part, but i still wait or desire that Phil should continues with us))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph looking in the direction of the mysterious light

"I'm assuming something like that, I think we won't touch them this time what do you think?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa and Milky Glass

After some minutes that Advespa cries with her mother until you two detect and feel that Nest had died or disappeared her human soul, from her extremely changed body, you take her (Advespa) from her Nest Mother´s body and you go out of the old basement in the house...

You two see that there are only your girls waiting you (Milky Glass) and some lost lust fairies that are searching something but they (the lust fairies) are far from your position...

You have your mission and your next movement...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine remained completely still. "Hell if I know," she grumbled, watching the lights move. She slowly bent over and grabbed a stick off the ground. "I think they're weird fireflies or something."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She would carry Advesp in her arms softly petting her back to calm her down ,now she was with a mission ...she would just have to find those persons first ... she had nothing else to track then so she ordered her slaves 

"each of you go in a different away search for a man with a frog tongue and a woman with gills on her ribs ,come back to my apartment if you didn't find anything or find then in ... 6 hours" she said to then before starting to search for them as well.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Milky Glass and Advespa

You two return to your apartment while you continue petting Advespa softly while she falls asleep in your arms...

Until you wait to the return of all your girls of their mission while the nurses are changing all your apartment to control your changes including their changes in the case of Jenny and Rose, also Tom is waiting your orders...

--------------------------------

Evaine and Joseph

You move the stick and suddenly the lights goes in the direction that you move the stick in the distance...