Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori came to with a start, bolting up from where she lay, she was immediately blinded by the bright golden light of the midday sun. As her vision cleared, she was startled by her surroundings. Gone were the shadows of the canopy, and the thick undergrowth of the woods, instead she found herself sitting in a field of rolling golden hills on the edge of a forest. In the distance she could see herds of many different creatures. Bison, aurochs, deer, and other herding creatures dotted the land as far as the eye could see.

As she stood, a sudden rumbling in the earth caught her attention. Looking to find its scores, she was taken aback as a herd of horses, easily a hundred strong, came thundering out of the woods. They surged across the fields as one, and for a moment fear gripped Tori when they turned in her direction, but then she noticed that the lead horse was being ridden. The thundering hoof falls of the herd grew louder as they approached, but to Tori's relief they seemed to be slowing down, and as they came to a stop she was able to get a better look at the rider.  

She was a tall, well built, woman of generous curves. Her golden hair seemed to shine like the sun as it cascaded down her back. The flowing green and gold toga that she wore left her right breast bare, and a gleaming white spear was clutched in her right hand. She guided her mount forward with neither reins nor stirrups, and when she spoke her voice was music. "Hello, Victoria, I was wondering when I would have an opportunity to speak with you."

"How do you know my name?" Tori said, cautiously reaching for her sword only to find it, and her bow, missing.

"I know more than your name, after all, I did have a hand in your making."

"What is that supposed to mean, who are you!" Tori demanded.

"I am Epona. Bringer of bounty to the world, and caretaker of every creature that walks on four hooves," the woman replied.

"Epona?" Tori couldn't believe her ears. "The handmaiden of Demeter?"

"The same. Though my days as a servant came to an end with the passing of the old gods," she said, somberly.

"What do you wan with me? Wait, am I dreaming?" asked Tori as she struggled to take in the majesty of the woman before her.

"No, I am speaking directly to your mind now, and I have come to you with a purpose." Epona's tone deepened to a command. "This world has been corrupted. Yet still it is not beyond saving."

"If you're looking for a clergy, I'm afraid I was never a very pious woman," Tori began.

"I have priestesses, and lay worshipers," the goddess spoke. "What I need is a person to bring my edicts to those who have forgotten them. A person to remind the people of this world that not all the gods have forsaken them. A person to purge the land of those who would despoil it further. What I am looking for... is a vassal."

"A vassal?" Tori blinked. "You want me to serve as your vassal?"

"You knew the world before it's fall, and you've seen what awaits it should nothing be done to heal it's wounds."

Though she wanted to argue, Tori knew truth when she heard it. Since the 'Fuckening', as many had come to sarcastically call it, the world had only fallen further into corruption as people hid behind walls and in secluded villages. Maybe it was time to take the fight to the enemy. "What do you need me to do?" Tori asked.

"You may begin by slaying the daemon that has taken residence near the village you now dwell in."

"How? The last time the rangers tangled with one of those things, it took ten men to bring it down," said Tori, recalling the last time she had encountered one of the horrible things.

"You already have all the tools you need to fell the creature. Just remember; a woman's bounty will draw it out, and when the battle is joined I will aid you." 

With her final words, the world around the goddess seemed to fade away, and Tori found herself sinking back into reality. Coming to with a start, she found herself sitting on a bed surrounded by her friends and companions. Casting a long look around the room at each of them, she said, "Larek, Reiya, we have work to do."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She looks at tori" care to explain what happened? Because I can't figure out why this happened and its annoying me greatly" she said to her

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori pause to examine the image on the back of her hand. "It seems that there are at least a few gods out there that want someone to start putting the world back together. Epona has decided that I should be one of them, and I know just where to start. We've let that daemon sit in that cave quite long enough, so get your weapons silvered, buy some alchemist fire if you can for afford it, and get ready for battle, I'll grab a couple of other things that we'll need." With that, Tori made for the door of the hut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She looks heavily annoyed now for some reason you don't know about." Great they have finally decided to interven... why the hell did they not do it before?" She said starting off sounding annoyed and ending with an angry mutter

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ Silvering a weapon as large as Larek's axe would take 30 silver, a short sword or something smaller would be 15, a bundle of arrows (1 ammo) is 10, If I'm not mistaken Drexel is selling the only alchemists' fire vial in town for 60 silver, you have your current cash, and an afternoon's worth of time to have the weapons silvered.]

What do you do?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dropping her sword off at the smithy, along with the required cash, Tori set about searching for the mysterious merchant, Drexel. As usual, it didn't take long to find him casually leaning against a nearby building. This guy has got to be a mage or something. As she approached, the hooded merchant looked up. "What are ya buyin'?"

"Well, let's see what you have in stock."

Dexel quickly unfolded the heavy flaps of his coat, revealing the many potions hidden within. "Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger."

Tori perused the assortment of vials and bottles, muttering to herself as she did. "Succubus milk, never again. Incubus extract, no thank you. Chiropterum, what the hell? Ah, there they are," she said, as her eyes fell upon two pint sized bottles of creamy white liquid labeled Bovinum. "I'll take them," she said, handing over the required silver.

"Heh, heh, heh, thank you."

With her bottles in tow, Tori took off towards her tree house, pausing to grab a small bucket that no one seemed to be using and dunking it in a nearby rain barrel. When she arrived at the house she was pleased to find it empty for once, and proceeded to disrobe before pulling out the two potions. "A woman's bounty will draw it out, huh? Well, can't really think of anything else that might mean, so let's see what these things can do." With that, she proceeded to down the first potion.

[Down the hatch 14]

Tori leaned back as a familiar feeling settled upon her chest. As she watched, her breasts began to swell once more. Unlike the last time, they didn't just feel like they were growing, they felt strained, like they were filling up with something. Tori gently ran her hands down her new DD-cups, before giving her nipples a firm squeeze. As she suspected, a thick dribble of white cream issued forth from them. Bringing one milk-covered finger to her mouth, she found that it tasted rich and surprisingly sweet. "Mmm, Dan and Rocky are going to love you girls even more now," she said, giving her breasts a playful jiggle. "Well, this isn't bad, but let's see if we can do any better." Raising the second bottle to her lips she braced herself for its effect.

[Down the hatch 9. PM me your choice and a list of possible perks, Aphro.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori lurched forward as an unseen weight seemed to land on her chest. Looking down, she let out a shocked cry when she discovered that two more breasts had appeared just below her original pair. They had grown in so quickly that they had nearly pulled her onto the floor, and continued to swell until they matched the ones above them in size. Giving her new mammaries a tentative squeeze, she was surprised to find that they too began to dribble milk. "Well, this isn't quite what I had in mind, but I guess it will wor-" A sudden pain washed over her head. Clasping her hands over her temples, she let out a cry as they touched something sharp. Fortunately the pain faded as quickly as it came. Reaching up to examine her head, she found that something now protruded from either side of it. Grabbing her water bucket, she adjusted it until she could see her reflection in the water, and was at a loss as to what she saw. Two small horns had sprang from her temples and curved up until they were just about even with the top of her head. "Okay, that's new," she muttered, not really sure what to think of the new look. "Well, at least we got one thing we wanted out of this," she said, patting her milk filled breasts. "Now it's time for the tricky part. Epona, I hope you're goin to give me some sort of instructions here."

[Cast a spell 9]

"I am here, Victoria, just follow my lead."

An hour passed as Tori listened to the voice of the Goddess that she was now working with. Most of what she said sounded like the kind of things a street-side fortune teller might spout at passersby. But through it all Tori could feel something growing inside her. Something powerful and, most unusual in the new world, something pure. When Tori opened her eyes, she found that the bucket of rainwater in front of her had gone from being dirty and brackish, to being so clear that it almost seemed to glow in the light.

"This is one of the most basic magics that a god can grant to their servants, the ability to clean and sanctify food and water, making them safe to eat, and making it anathema to those who have given themselves over to corruption. Use this power wisely, and never seek to abuse or cheapen it, and other powers will come when you ask for them."

As the voice of Epona faded away, Tori gathered up the two empty bovinum bottles and filled them with the sparkling clear water. After fitting the last bottle with it's cork, she grabbed her tunic and made ready to leave. "Alright, the smith should be just about done by now, I wonder how Larek and Reiya are hurk-" As she tried to pull the tunic closed, realization crept into Tori's mind. Looking down, she saw that the piece of clothing, which had already been several sizes too small for her, now refused to even come close to covering her newly expanded bosom. "Figures," she said flatly, as she removed the garment. Well, I guess I know what my next destination is... To the tailor!

With that, she descended the ladder and made her way back toward town. Sheesh, at this point I wonder why I even bother. It's not like the whole town hasn't seen me strutting around naked anyway. To her surprise, the sudden lewd thought caused her womanhood to moisten, considerably. Damn it, where are Dan and Rocky when I need them?

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek saw Tori come back to town. He went up to her only to see that she was slightly different from what he remembers. This time she had 4 tits and a bit of milk dribbled from them. Larek got a few ideas of milking Tori like a cowgirl, but he kept it to himself only to show a slight grin. "Hey Tori do you have 10 silver you could borrow me. I had to give 10 to Reiya so now i dont have enough to silver coat my weapon for the fight against the demon.Considering its weak to silver i think it will be a great investment." Larek eagerly waited for her response.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Leave it to an orc to be polite as soon as he wants something. "Yeah, sure," she said, counting out the coins. As Larek turned to leave, Tori called out, "And here, take this." Tossing one of the bottles of water to him she didn't wait for him to ask before explaining, "It's holy water, don't lose it, it might save our asses in the fight."

[Quick aside, Tori's breasts don't leak constantly]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Second quick aside, I'm going to say your lower breasts are slightly smaller than the top ones. I'm thinking,

DD

C]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Where did you get holy water from? Oh well, doesn't matter." Larek shrugged and started walking off before coming to a slight stop."I see you took my advice.You do look better when you walk around naked, and by the look of it you really like it.He he..." With a small chuckle Larek left for the blacksmith to get his weapon coated.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking down at herself, Tori realized that she had forgotten to clean off her breasts after her first milking session. Making her way past another rain barrel, she helped herself to a couple of handfuls of water. As she washed the icy water over her breasts, she noticed that the initial swelling of the newest pair had gone down a bit. Giving them a quick squeeze, they were definitely smaller than her originals, and she found herself feeling... disappointed? Tori suddenly wondered if magic potions effected the mind as much as the body. Tori gave her new breasts one more squeeze, Don't worry girls, we'll get you back up to speed soon, before continuing on to the general store.

As Tori entered the store, Uta looked up from the counter, her eyes widening as she saw Tori. "Jeez, honey, you were already lording it over most of the girls in town," she exclaimed, staring at Tori's new endowments.

"Well, maybe not for much longer," Tori replied. :What do you have as far as clothing goes?"

Uta took Tori through her selection of clothes, at least the ones that would fit her, before settling on a deep blue tunic. "Looks good on you," Uta commented.

"Thanks," replied Tori, as she admired herself in a mirror. The sleeveless garment was held in place by a sash for ease of donning, and the skirt portion, while still very short, at least wasn't in danger of being blown aside by the slightest breeze. "I don't suppose you've begun stocking underwear, have you?"

Uta chuckled, "Sorry, hun, not enough demand for it. Come on, do you honestly thing a pair of panties could contain these?" she asked, pointing to the apple sized balls hanging just below her loincloth.

"Well, it was worth a shot," replied Tori, flipping the shopkeep a silver for the garment and heading for the door. "Thanks again."

"Oh, anytime," Uta called, as tori left. "Mmm, we might just have to offer her the 'discount' next time," she murmured, as her hand slid down her loincloth to clutch her hardening cock. "I've never gotten a tit-job from a girl with four before." 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Gordon, the smith, his fur matted with sweat and singed in places, smelted down Larek's silver and poured the molten hot liquid over Remorse. Giving the blade a bright sheen, he poured it extra thickly over its many serrated edges, tempering the blade in places, sharpening it in others, once with a grind stone, once with a file. Taking delicate care to see each edge and tooth was as sharp as it could be.

"Should hold up, for a few battles, a fine peice of orcish steel you have there, a privilege to work on it."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori returned not long after to receive her finished short sword. The new blade shimmered in the light. Gordon had a son replaced the pommel with a more decorative crescent moon shape

"For luck"

He said.

With their weapons in hand and preparations made the group set out on the trail towards the cave, taking caution to be on their gaurd. As they drew nearer Tori noticed the tracks of a large predatory animal along the path, it wasn't long before they encountered the owner,

[Enter Kei stage right]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
As the group approached a small clearing they could see a large mountain lion standing atop a fallen log, it did not move as not to inspire a sense of danger into the new comers aside from it's feathered ears that still twitched every other second, sign of alertness. It slowly and deliberately bowed it's head in a greeting before taking jumping into the ground, landing softly in the forrest floor. Something about the whole suddenly shifted as the form of the regal animal collapsed into itself an unnatural wind sweeping the ground and from a spiral of leaves, where once the beast stood, an elf rose.

She, for it was a female, smiled to the party of adventurers and as a sign of peace bowed gracefully as the beast had done. The elf was not tall by any stretch of imagination but had that air, that most elves do, that could probably look down anyone regardless of how much taller then her they were. Her skin was unblemished and fair, covered only by a few different hides strewn together to compose a rustic yet oddly form fitting ensemble. While the young looking female was very lithe of build, she was rather strong and quite agile. Her breasts were small but seemed rather perky as they strained against the hide outfit, the same way her well shaped behind did.Nothing covered her legs nor did she wear any sort of footwear, seemingly comfortable barefoot despite the uneven forrest floor. Her eyes were grayish blue and her long braided hair was golden with several long white feathers amidst it's turns and braids. It was odd how every color of her person seemed faded out, like a photo left for too long in the sun.

"Greetings, adventurers." She said in a melodious voice. "Forgive me for the sudden entrance but I've learned sometimes you need to show your fangs if you do not want to have trouble with the local residents." She flashed a disarming smile before proceeding. "I would have left you alone but the way you travel is dangerous and it leads to a creature that has already claimed many victims. I advise you stay clear of it's lair until I am able to claim it's life..." Her eyes explored each of you until they met the orc's axe and it's shinny silver coating. "...or perhaps you look to end it's miserable existence yourselves."

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Seeing the small elf girl Larek was reminded of Nova. He slowly let his guard down and with a nicer tone than usual, he spoke out. "Yes, we are here to deal with the demon. Me and my companions here were asked nicely by the tenuki people to deal with this small problem. We were even thinking of taking over the cave as a small base until we can return to the keep near here." He looked off in the distance before turning his gaze back on the elf girl. "Now if I may ask, what are you doing around here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If I were a betting woman, I'd say she's a druid," said Tori, eyeing the stranger cautiously. "Not many people out there that can just change into animals like that." Thinking back to her childhood, she tried to recall what little she had learned about druids from the one that lived near her village.

[Spout lore 5. Little indeed.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori wracked her brain trying to remember details of the druid folk from the stories from her youth, but nothing came. She thought about their power to shift shape and how nice it might be to spend some time as a grazing beast, roaming around aimlessly in the warm sun, the feeling of being milked by a skilled gentle hand, to be filled to the brim with the thick shaft of some large strong rutting bull ... how did that thought get in there? What even was she thinking about again? Oh well....

[Mark +1 Xp]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Regardless," said Tori, trying to brush the strange thought from her head. "I'm Tori, and this is Larek and Reiya. And, yes, we plan to ambush the thing that now squats in the nearby cave. If you've truly a desire to make the world a better place, then we could use an extra pair of eyes... and claws."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The lithe elf nodded as the names were given, trying to memorize them. "I'm Kaelys and I am indeed a druid, well met." She inspected the group a little longer before accepting the offer. "Very well, I don't usually hunt in packs but it might be for the best as the demon has had plenty of time to strengthen itself. As for your question, big guy, I'm here hunting for it's what I do... I shall not let any unnatural existence threaten the land for as long as I draw breath. But a Tenuki village, heh? That explains why the spirits of the wild are so keen in being rid of the demon."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
It was late after noon by the time they approached the entrance to the cave, an Ichor ridden waft of pheromones seeped from it; and their was a very faint high pitched, almost inaudible, ringing in their ears.

[Reiya your the only herm, so I need you to make a roll to defy danger from the deamon's siren song]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya did not do much in town due to lack of funds, in hindsight she should not have gotten drunk,. Meeting the elf was interesting, a druid it would be nice to examine how her ability's work. She was brought out of her musings by the ringing in her new ears.

[Rolled a 4 with 5 being the total(I am not going to write the scene)]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Reiya stumbled blindly forward into the cave, her senses abandoning her, drawn forward by that sweet intoxicating smell.

She was out of the reach of the others before they even knew what was happening,

Their was a brief pause and a furtive glance betwixt them before they rushed in after her,

Now in the darkened bowls of the cave they glanced around franticly trying to get a read on shapes and shadows, just as they came upon Reiya's form and spun her around, a bright red tentacle slithered out from the shadows and grabbed her neck yanking her backwards. 

There, in the back of the dark cave four gleaming eyes gazed back at them amidst a gnarl of twisted tentacles seemingly seeping out of the shadows between them and their friend.

[Get +1 XP for blowing it Reiya]

What do you do?

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Seeing that Reiya went in the cave, Larek rushed in after her. When he entered he saw that Reiya was being tangled up by a red tentacle. He tried to free her from the tentacle but when he rushed towards her he was stopped by the onslaught of tentacles. Larek tried to rush trough them and endure their hits but failed to do so, as the tentacles struck harder than he hoped he could take.

[Defy Danger 5]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[So you need to get past the tentacles between you and Reiya first, before you can cut her free, so describe how you defy danger from an onslaught of several other tentacles after the few you cut]

Larek charged in with a mighty swing lopping the ends off 3 tentacles between him and Reiya, the severed ends of the deamon's flesh trailed smoky fumes as the deamon let out an agitated hiss. In recompense for its lost appendages 2 more came darting out of the shadows trailing in after his backswing,

Meanwhile the sudden strangulation got Reiya's adrenaline pumping, and fast, she tried to call out but the deamon's grip was too tight, she could feel a slender feminine hand groping her ass

[You may also roll to defy further danger]

[I've also revealed all of the areas the druid is familiar with on the big map, Kei PM me if you want to know more about Laird Lake before people ask you in character.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori watched from behind Larek as he did his best to clear a path to their friend. As he severed one writhing appendage after another, she managed to peer through the hole he had made in the curtain of tentacles. Through it she caught sight of Reiya, and what could only be the daemon they had come to slay manhandling her. Thinking fast she quickly drew the bottle of holy water from her belt pouch and took aim through the gap in the tentacled.

[Volley 5]

Letting the glass missile fly, Tori's eyes lit up as it spun through the air straight towards the daemon's head, only to be stopped as the monsters hand shot up and caught it an instant before impact. The daemon looked at the bottle then to Tori, two of it's eyes narrowing. Tori gulped and drew her sword.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kae did not rush into the cave, instead she crouched down and focused her mind into a single form: a large tiger.

[Shapeshifting 9, two holds]

Her shape blurred and twisted as her body took the form she had intended it to take. She rose as a proud tiger specimen whose only deviation from perfection was the fact that it's ears where covered in white feathers and it's luxurious orange tinted hide seemed to have it's colors slightly washed away. The large beast form felt incredibly powerful and it's night vision would surely give the elf an edge when battling inside a dark cave. Now was the time to engage. Kae dashed inside in a hurry to help her new friends against the threat of the demon.

((What is my special move?))

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[For a  tiger? Well their primarily known as ambush predators so a pounce attack sounds fitting, tigers routinely get the jump on creatures armed with Spears and Ranged weapons because they can traverse range increments so quickly, but your hesitation is going to cost you, your distance from the deamon is far, Tori is near, and Larek and Reiya are close or engaged, so more of their actions will occur before you are able to act]

The deamon cast the bottle of holy water aside with a clatter, it let out an angry high pitched feline like howl, before spitting a hot glob of Ichor straight at Tori's head with staggering speed

[Roll to defy danger]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Larek gain +1 XP for your failed roll as the following happens]

A long phallic red tentacle leaped out of the darkness and slapped Larek across the face so hard it made his vision blur, as he realed around the second snaked out below and wrapped around his ankle yanking him off his feet and causing him to fall face first and break his nose on the hard granite floor of the cave

[Take 1d10 damage that ignores armor, and the stunned debility  (-1 to int rolls until it heals)]

How do you respond?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Defy danger 8]

Rolling forward, Tori felt the ichor wiz just over her head. Coming up low right in front of the wall of tentacles, she brought her sword around in a wide slash- [hack and slash 13 Damage 5]- and down on the tentacle holding Larek's leg.