Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Let's say 15 for a sword, 30 for a great axe since theirs more surface area.]

(Once clarified Drexel would point you in the direction of the village blacksmith)

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek flared his thick tusks."Do you really think i cant handle a simple drink? So what if it gives me chest hair. I need some hair in my life." With a small chuckle he points to his bald head." Just give me the dam thing i want to relax a bit.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya looks on internally debating if its a good idea to correct him or not. In the end her drunk mind decides it might be fun letting him drink it.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Seeing Lareks remark Whitney gave him one of the brews."Well hot shot lets see what you got in you". Larek took the drink.He looked at it,smelled it and then chugged down the whole thing.

[down the hatch 9 welp lets hope its not something really noticeable]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Lareks hands and feet went numb. He looked surprised at this sensation. It felt like his muscles and bones were changing, reshaping themselves."Whitney,what is this stuff.I feel a bit weird, my hands and feet went numb."Larek had a slight panicked expression, but the alcohol helped calm him down a bit. For a few minutes he couldn't move the sensation of his arms and legs changing was to strong. Suddenly he felt a small tingling at his feet. He looked down to see his feet changing to look more like the Tenuki. Finally realizing what was happening he spoke up to Whitney. "So you weren't kidding about this giving me fur. Well guess we got a bit of explaining to do to when we see Tori." He motioned to Reiya, as claws started growing out of his fingernails. When the numbness ended and the feeling of his body changing stopped, a sudden itch started developing all over his skin. Fur started growing on his extremities. It had a brown color, the same as all the tenuki in the village.

Larek tried to get up to see how much he changed, but he felt a sudden tightness in his balls and overwhelming lust. Cum started dripping from under his loincloth. He was surprised that this happened. He wasn't even hard and he was dripping cum. Surprisingly it did not stop. Larek kept cumming and cumming, as a puddle of cum formed on the floor. He took his large cock out to see what was happening. Fondling his balls he saw that they swelled up a bit to the size of tennis balls and are starting to shrink."Whitney what is this." Motioning to his balls with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Oh that...Well its a trait of us tenuki. Our balls swell up the more cum we have in them. So you can store your cum for a bigger orgasam. Its quite nice sometimes"

[obtained nuki nuts]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[So I'm going to say all that is resolved later in the week after you are paid, so what is Tori up to in the days prior? styx and psyside, you can still shop but try and wait before posting anything that requires action on behalf of the group] 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori left the blacksmith after learning the considerable price of having their weapons plated with silver. "That might explain why no one has tried to drive that thing off yet." Glancing up at the mid-afternoon sun, she let out a sigh. "Well, I guess I should be getting back to the hut so that my companions and I can figure out sleeping arrangements."

"I might be able to help with that," a high girlish voice called out.

Looking up, the three of them spotted Dan's sister, Sophie, peeking down at them from a nearby rooftop. "Sis, what are you doing up there?" Dan asked.

Sophie giggled as she looked down from the edge of the hut she was sitting on. "Oh, same thing you've been doing all day, admiring the view," she said, eyeing Tori's breasts. With a quick shift of her weight, she dropped the short distance to the ground to land in front of Tori. "And, I hear you're still looking for a place to stay."

"Well, a place with a little more privacy would be nice," replied Tori.

"Then I think I have just the place," Sophie cheered.

"Whoa, what place?" asked Dan, cocking an eyebrow.

Sophie let out an exaggerated sigh. "Dan, Dan, Dan, I sometimes forget that you're younger than me."

"By ten minutes."

"Well, then maybe in ten minutes you'll figure it out. But, first, we need to discuss the matter of payment."

"Payment?" Tori asked.

"Look, lady, I know what you offered these two knuckle-heads in exchange for a place to stay," Sophie said, matter of factly.

Dan and Rocky shared a nervous glance. "I'm not sure what-" Rocky began.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. You show up with a naked amazon, reeking of sex, and eager to let her stay in your room? Seriously, Dan, why didn't you just say 'Hey, mom, do you mind if my new fuck-buddy crashes here for a while?'" Sophie gave the boys an incredulous look, before turning back to Tori. "So, how about it? If I can get you a decent place to stay, can we make this a party of four?"

Tori stood there, regarding the young woman. She hadn't expected to have to bring a girl into the mix, but between the button nose, girlish frame, and small but perky breasts that were being tightly hugged by her tunic, she had to admit that Sophie was cute. The fact that her muzzle was no where near as pronounced as the boy's helped. "Alright, deal."

"Really?" Sophie squealed.

"Really?" the bots echoed.

"Really," Tori confirmed, a little surprised at how easily the words had rolled out of her mouth.

"Alright then, follow me." With that Sophie took off through the village at a brisk pace, until they were at the very outskirts of the settlement. As they continued to walk through the ever thickening trees, Sophie finally stopped. "Well, here we are," she proclaimed.

Looking around, Tori said, "Hun, if I wanted to sleep in the woods, I could just do that."

"Not down here, up there," said Sophie, pointing up.

Looking up into the branches of the tree they were standing next to, Tori could just barely make out the outline of a structure. "The old sentry post?" Dan and Rocky asked simultaneously.

"Yep, me and few of the other girls have been using it as a clubhouse for years," Sophie explained. "Well, don't just stand there, after you." She motioned to the trunk of the tree where a well camouflaged ladder stood waiting.

Taking a few cautious steps, and finding them to be safe, Tori proceeded to make her way up to the treehouse, followed quickly by Sophie, and the boys. The interior of the building was surprisingly well appointed. A small table and chairs sat in one corner, while a single bed sat in another. Cupboards and chests lined the walls, and there was even a small wood stove. "Wow, this place is... nice," said Tori, unable to believe her luck. "I'm not really sure how to thank you."

A dull thud filled the room, and Tori turned with a start to see that Sophie had closed the door in the floorboards. She then reached down and began undoing the sash that held her tunic in place. "Oh, I think we can come up with something," she said, licking her lips.

"You did say whenever and wherever we wanted," Rocky added sheepishly, as he and Dan began to tent their loincloths.

Looking at the three lusty teenagers, the weight of her situation began to dawn on Tori, causing her pussy to moisten as her mouth went dry. "I suppose I did, didn't I?" Slipping out of her own loincloth, she made her way over to the bed and took a seat before slowly spreading her legs. "So, what do you want to do first?"       

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Sophie's erection was already lewdly tenting the lower skirt of her tunic, her nipples pressed like daggers against the tight fabric above. She undid the sash and slipped the garment off over her head past her dark black hair which was wrapped into a tight pony tail. Her full nudity now revealed Tori could see the 5 throbbing inches of her girl cock just above her swollen golf balls.

"So it's true then, you're all woman. That's like soo hot."

She said eyeing Tori's snatch with an excited look in her eye. She advanced forward and traced her finger along Tori's folds before giving a long lick and suckle with the practiced skill of what was almost certainly many slumber parties. She traced her nose up past her dark bush and looked at her with those hazel eyes before giving her a small tender kiss, the taste of her own womanhood still on it.

"We may lord it over the boys, but us girls, we know how to share"

She said as she positioned herself at Tori's now sopping moist entrance,

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya shrugs" well that was something, now I'm off to go buy something I really want to try. I'll be back then well see what happens" she said heading to Drex to buy the pantherum stuff. As she walk its highly noticeable that she is either drunk or buzzed. She soon reaches Rex" hey their I want to buy that pantgerum" she said pulling the required money leaving her with 7 silver. 

"Thanks" she said heading back 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The wide mouthed glass bottle gives off an iridescent purple glow like some kind of magic grape drink. Looking through the slightly transparent liquid seemed to distort and shake up objects on the other side, it was enough to give you a headache if you stared too long. Reiya must have been drunker than she thought.

Whitney gave Larek a slightly agitated mostly impatient look

"So you gonna clean up the mess you made on my floor or what?"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya blinks and massages her head as she headed back to Whitneys.

[Last post fornow, waiting for Psy] 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I'm going to guess Larek is going to ask you to hold up your end of the bargain and do that alchemy,  you can preempt that with a roll if you like tho I would say that all that alchemy and identifying the pantherum would take up the remaining time left in the day.]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
When she gets back she decides to get Lareks request over with so she can figure out what all her new potion can do to her.

[Got a 6 along with 2 int bonus I get 8. And I'll make it safe for uses]

It was hard work since this was her first time doing such a thing then. add on the fact that she was drunk well let's say she was impressed with herself.

She heads to Larek "they have been purified I don't know how I did it but they should not taint you. Now if you excuse me I want to study this potion I just bought." 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
After Larek scrubbed Whitney's floor clean on his knees and Reiya used some of Whitney's brewing equipment to deftly diffuse the Ichor in the extracts to pre-empt it's over corrupting effects while still retaining it's transformative qualities they thanked her for the drinks and departed.

Back at the hut Reiya was deeply engrossed in reading her spell book. It was more than just spells really, notes, alchemy formulas, a veritable scrapbook of every arcane fact and peice of eldrich knowledge she could find growing up. Its cover was a faded shade of indigo and its spine was showing its age and over use. Loose leaflets of paper and bookmarks jetted out from all angles. Deep in her haphazardly copied bestiary she found it. A Displacer Beast. A large six limbed cat like creature with barbed tentacles shooting out of its back and a penchant for magically distorting the way light refracted around it. Her notes said it most closely resembled a panther with a deep purple coat.

[For TF options just Google image search the words "Displacer Beast Anthro" and have a look]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She looks the potion over wondering if she wanted to drink it now or not. She sighs 'it would be use full... ah why the hell not' she thought right before opening it and downed the drink.

[Got a 9 that plus my con bonus I get a 10. So anything I can get that the pic dose not show?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I'm gonna say for the purposes of this RP those tentacle bits have vaginas in them somewhere in between if you fold the barbs down. It's like how hedgehogs have to mate very very carefully. If you go with the four arms it comes with fuzzy extremities, purple by default tho you could probably find a way to dye them to match. Otherwise normal large cat TFs]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[I think I'll go with something else first]

She felt her ears shift as they migrated to the top of her head and change to purple(?) Panther ears. Then she felt her new penis tingle causing her to investigate and the moan a little as it changed into a cat cat(complete with sheath and fur?).

"Well that was interesting"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Seems like a bit of a waste to me, but whatever, your call. and yes to the sheath no on the fur unless a slight change in bush density and color counts]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek drank the three potions Reiya gave him. [Down the Hatch 10/7/12]

In a instant he felt small changes happening all over his body. The first change he felt was with his muscles. They grew exponentially by two sizes. The muscles in his body became well defined. His arms and legs became bulky, it looked like he was ready for any strength challenge, on his stomach a sixpack could clearly be seen. As his muscles changed his shoulders became broader to support his muscles mass.

The next strange change to come he felt in his nethers. Larek thought to him self "Not again...". To his surprise the reaction this time was not that volatile. He thought to him self maybe this was because Reiya removed the demonic parts of the potion. The only thing Larek felt was a shift in his balls. Like they were expanding along with his dick. When this weird sensation faded he noticed his balls grew to the size of tenis balls and his dick grew thicker.

[to recap +2 musscle mass/broader shoulders/+2 balls/+1cock thickness]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With no further hesitation or foreplay, Sophie thrust forward as hard as she could; the entirety of her cock easily plunging into Tori's pussy with a loud smack. Tori let out a grunt at the less than graceful insertion as Sophie grasped both of her breasts to steady herself. "Oh my gosh! You may not be the tightest girl I've ever been with, but you're sooo warm it's amazing," the tanuki cooed, as she drew out slowly only to slam back into Tori's pussy. Sophie quickly sped up her thrusting to a frantic pace, filling the small building with the wet slapping of her balls against Tori's ass.

Tori did her best to hold on the girl as she hammered away, the rapid fucking sending jolts of pleasure through her nethers. "Slow down, honey, I'm not going anywhere," she gasped.

Sophie didn't slow down in the slightest. Her eyes were clenched shut, and her breath came in ragged gasps. "Sorry, the first one's always faaaahh!" She fell forward onto Tori, wrapping her arms around her as tight as she could and buried her face between the larger woman's breasts.

"Wait, are you already-" Tori was cut off as a sudden warmth erupted inside her, as Sophie came hard. The first blast of cum painted her inner walls white. The second filled her pussy to the brim. Load after load was forced inside of her until it was flowing out around Sophie's dick in a thick stream to form a puddle on the floor. "you done?" tori asked, when the flow finally stopped.

Sophie slowly rolled off Tori and onto the foot of the bed gasping for breath. "Sorry about that (pant), I can never hold back very long the first time (wheeze). We'll do it right, just as soon as I catch my breath."

Rolling her eyes at the girl, Tori turned back Dan and Rocky. Both boys were naked and slowly stroking their members. Dan, in particular, looked about ready to burst. "Is it weird that watching my sister go to town on you made me this hard?" he asked hesitantly.

"Try not to think about it too hard," replied Tori. "For now, it's you're turn boys." Tori stood up and crooked her finger, beckoning them to her.

"Are you going to give us another blow-job?" Rocky asked hopefully.

"No, I've got something special in mind, this time," said Tori, as she took Dan by the shoulders and gave him a firm push onto the bed. "Let's start with you first," she said, as she straddled him and began lining up her pussy to his cock.

"Wait!" Dan suddenly cried. Tori froze, wondering what was the matter. "Can you lean back?" he asked. "I want to watch it go in."

A wicked grin spread across Tori's face as she sat up, and thrust her hips forward, before reaching down to spread her pussy lips wide. "Okay then, stick it in me," she commanded.

Guiding the tip of his dick to Tori's entrance, Dan inhaled sharply as she slowly lowered herself, inch by inch, onto him until his dick was completely enveloped in her slippery folds. "Oh, gods, that's even better than your mouth," he groaned, as he slid into her.

"Well, that's one down," said Tori, once she was comfortably situated. Letting herself fall forward to dangle her breasts over Dan's face, she turned to rock with a smile. "Okay, your turn."

"Huh?" was Rocky's only response.

Reaching back, Tori took hold of her ass and spread her cheeks as far as she could. "I want both of you at the same time."

Rocky gulped as he took in the display, before climbing onto the bed behind Tori. Gently, he began pressing the tip of his dick against the tight pucker of her anus, only to have her hand suddenly wrap around it, stopping him in his tracks. "Um, did I do something wrong?" he asked, hoping he hadn't just ruined his chances with her.

"Not there," Tori said, sternly. Angling her grip on him, she slowly lowered it until the tip of his penis was pushing against her already occupied twat. "I said 'I want both of you at the same time.'" she repeated, firmly.

His eyes as wide as saucers, Rocky only nodded as he slowly began pushing forward. At first his dick just slipped to the side, and for a moment he wasn't sure if it was going to work. Glancing up at Tori, she just sighed. "Look, you're not going to hurt me, now push!" she commanded. Grasping himself at the base, Rocky set his head against the base of Dan's dick and began pushing as hard as he dared to. It was slow going at first, but to his surprise, Tori's lips gradually widened to accommodate and he slid in along side Dan.

Tori's teeth clamped down on her lower lip and she stifled a scream as she was slowly impaled by the second dick; her pussy stretched tight. After a few moments to get used to the incredible fullness, she planted her hands on either side of Dan's head and braced herself. "Okay, boys, show me what you've got." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dan and Rocky's movements were awkward at first, but they soon found their rhythm. As Dan pulled out, Rocky pushed in. "Gods, that's so tight," Dan cried, as they picked up their pace, stirring Tori's insides.

Tori did her best to steady herself as the boys thrusting sped up. Her tongue lolled out as she wallowed in the sensation of being fucked without ever being empty. Pushing herself back into there thrusts, she tried to get them in just a little deeper until- "Ah, that's it. That's the spot!" she screamed, as there heads began hammering her g-spot. Lightning raced through her under the brutal assault, and she quickly felt herself being pushed to the edge.

"Ah, getting close!" Dan cried.

"Me too," Rocky yelled.

"Give it to me! I want everything you've goaaahhh!" Tori's orgasm crashed into her just as the first bursts of cum began shooting into her. Both boys latched onto her as they came, their hips moving at break-neck speed until, as one, they forced themselves in as deep as they could go. rope after rope of thick cum flooded Tori's pussy only to be forced deeper as the second load came. Tori  could feel her womb stretching to accommodate the sudden flood of semen, the bizarre feeling mixed with the tremors of her first orgasm to push her back to the brink and into a second, her screams ringing through the room.

As the trio finally wore down, Tori glanced below her to see that her belly had distended slightly. "Okay, boys, let's see if we can angle this a little better." Following her lead, Dan and Rocky moved to position Tori so that her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. "Okay, now, on three. One, two, three!" Both boys pulled out of her with a wet slurp, and moaned when the pressure in her stomach began to reside as a waterfall of cum, the boys and her own, was forced out of her to splatter the floor. A minute later, she finally rolled of Dan, her legs hanging off the side of the bed as thick globs of cum continued to drip from her swollen pussy. The sound of wet footsteps caught her attention, and she looked up to see Sophie standing over her holding a small purple vial.

"Hear, drink this," said Sophie, tossing the vial onto Tori's stomach.

"What is it?" Tori asked, examining the small potion.

"A little something to keep any of this from taking," Sophie explained, motioning to the lake of cum she was standing in. "I don't know about these two knuckle-heads, but I'm not ready to be a daddy quite yet.

Taking the young woman's advice, Tori downed the contraceptive. "Blech, it tastes like feet."

"Well, don't you worry, I've got something that can wash that taste out real quick," said Sophie, as she stroked her cock back to full erectness.

"Um, I'm a little sensitive right now, hun," Tori said hesitantly.

"Aw, come on, I'll be really gentle this time, I swear," Sophie pleaded, giving Tori her best puppy-dog eyes.

With a defeated sigh Tori spread her legs again, "Alright, alright."

"Sweet do you mind if we do anal?" Sophie blurted out.

"I thought you said you were going to be gentle?" Tori asked, snapping her legs closed again with a wet smack.

"Oh, I will," Sophie added quickly. "I just really, really, really want to try fucking your ass. I've never met a girl that would let me before."

Tori looked at the eager girl and then down to her small bobbing cock, that was still slick with her own juices. Letting out a deep exhale, she slowly opened her legs again before lifting them up to her sides, and giving her young lover a direct line to her tight pucker. "If it hurts, even a little bit, you're never getting into it again," Tori warned.

"Yes ma'am," Sophie squeaked, as she stepped forward.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Sophie scooped a thick glob of ejaculate up in her hand and used it to grease her turgid pole. True to her word she was quite gentle, as she squeezed her way in past Tori's tight sphincter, deep into her ass. She drew in a shuddering breath as she entered. It was a very snug fit. Sophie started to draw in and out, slowly and evenly she began to pick up the pace, gaining momentum. The tightness of Tori's anus was almost too much to handle, but she wanted more. Panting labored breaths, tongue hanging out of her mouth, Sophie looked a wild eyed gaze over her shoulder right at rocky and said

"I have something for you too rocky, come here, I want you inside me"

her voice had taken on a husky quality and she was parting the lips of her moist womanhood with her free hand for all to see. Rocky swallowed nervously but offered no other hesitation as he dove right in penetrating Sophie to the hilt. His sudden entrance disrupted the harmony of their rhythm but soon the three of them found a new groove. At this Dan became highly irate saying

"OH Bull and Shit! You must be crazy if you think I'm just gonna let you fuck my sister right here in front of me!"

In an unusually bold fashion Rocky replied

"What are you Jealous? I think a front row seat suits you just fine, Besides Danny boy what are you gonna do about it?"

Dan's expression became red hot

"I'll show you!"

It was at this point that Dan unceremoniously grabbed Rocky by the hair, took his precum greased pecker, and jammed it right up his ass.

Like some kind of lewd newton's cradle a shrill yelp traveled down the group. This fourth addition to the fuck train also took its time to find its rhythm, but it wasn't long before the wet, slapping, squealing locomotion of flesh started to pick up steam. it was just too much, Dan fucking Rocky, Rocky boning Sophie, and Sophie plowing Tori. The growing tremor of their collective orgasm started building up inside each of them. Like a sex crazed bomb its fuse it burned up quick, and exploded fourth in a sopping wet chain reaction of erupting semen that started with Dan and worked its way down the line right into Tori's filled asshole, her cunt quivered in a sympathetic reaction gushing girl cum in unison.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The four of them collapsed onto the bed, Dan and Rocky on either side of Tori, and Sophie lying right on top of her. A wide contented smile spread across the tanuki girl's face as she rested her head between Tori's breasts; her half-flaccid cock still buried in her ass. Okay, hun, you can pull out now," said Tori, as she gently rubbed Sophie's back.

Sophie's yawned as her eyes groggily opened. "One more round?"

Tori let out a chuckle as the exhausted girl on top of her began meekly thrusting her hips again. "Honey, I'm afraid my ass has taken as much as she can take for one day. Besides, I'm not goin anywhere, so save some for tomorrow, now pull out," she said, giving Sophie's backside a firm swat.

With a small squeak, Sophie complied and her dick slid out of Tori, followed by a slow trickle of thick cum. "So, we really get to do this with you whenever we want?" she asked again, still unable to believe her luck.

Tori pulled the young girl closer and pecked her on the nose, before smiling and said, "Yes, as long as I'm staying here, I'll be your friend with benefits and we can do this as much as you want."

"Us too?" Dan asked hopefully, as he and Rocky both looked at her with puppy-dog eyes.

Tori wrapped her arms around each of the boys necks and pulled them in close until each of heir faces were pressed against one of her breasts. "That will depend on if you two have the energy."

"What?" asked Rocky.

"Oh, did you guys doze off while we were at Kenta's place? Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be helping you two with your perimeter patrol. Congratulations, your going to learn what it means to be rangers. And, if you think I've worn you out in bed, you haven't felt anything yet," she said, with a wicked grin, as Dan and Rocky broke out in cold sweats.

As Tori spoke, Sophie pushed herself to her feet and slipped her loincloth back on. Picking up her tunic, she turned to Tori and tossed it to her. "Here, this might make it a little easier for the knuckle-heads to keep their eyes on their work," she said, as she headed for the door. "Hopefully, next time I'll have you all to myself," she said, before blowing Tori a kiss and descending the ladder.

As she continued to cuddle with her new boy-toys, Tori let out a relaxed sigh. This should an interesting week. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next week passed quickly for Tori. Her days were spent patrolling the woods with Dan and Rocky, teaching them how to track, how to move through underbrush without leaving an obvious trail, and most importantly, how to shoot a bow properly. Meanwhile, her evenings were spent getting fucked silly by three horny teenagers. While the boys rarely had energy for much more than a quickie after a long day in the woods, Sophie more than made up for them. The young woman's libido seemed insatiable, in the week since they had started their little arrangement she had fucked every one of Tori's holes in every position Tori could imagine, and then some. However, she never seemed more happy then when her cock was buried to the hilt in Tori's ass.

As Dan and Rocky sat on a fallen log enjoying their lunch, Tori leaned against a nearby tree.It was mid-day and their patrol was half way over. "Are you sure you don't want to sit down?" Rocky asked.

"I'll stand," Tori replied curtly, trying to ignore the stinging pain in her ass.

"Heh-heh, Sis really railed you hard last time didn't she?" Dan asked, unable to suppress a chuckle.

"Hurry up, and eat. We can talk about sex tonight," Tori said, tersely.

At that, the boys shared a look between them before Dan spoke up. "Yeah, about tonight. There's something we've kinda' been meaning to ask you, Tori," he said, cautiously.

"You see, there's this little... get together happening down by the pond this evening," Rocky continued.

"Nothing major, just a few friends hanging out," Dan piped in.

"And, we were kinda', sorta', wondering if you'd like to come with us... as ... our...date?" Rocky finally finished.

Tori looked back and forth at the boys as they waited for her answer, breath held. "Let me get this straight. You want me to come to a party with you, down by the water, where there will most certainly be plenty of food and even more alcohol?" The boys nodded in unison, and Tori could just barely see their loin-clothes beginning to rise. "You two want to fuck me in front of your friends, don't you?"

"What? why don't be ridiculous!" Rocky blurted out, face aghast.

"Yeah, I mean, sure sex has been known to happen at these get togethers, but it's not like it'll be some kind of wild orgy," Dan explained, poorly.

"Why, that would just be crazy," added Rocky.

Unheard of," finished Dan.

"I'll think about it," Tori said flatly.

"Really?" they cried in unison.

"Really. Now will you two please-" A sudden snapping of twigs silenced the three of them. Tori's head snapped in the direction the sound had come from, just in time to see two gnolls round a bend in the woods. "Plan S, now!" she cried. In a flash, Dan and Rocky began weaving their shapecraft together, and from out of the brush a mighty grizzly loomed in front of the startled dog-men. The illusion worked perfectly, the gnolls took wild shots at the 'bear' with their bows. They didn't even notice Tori as she sent two arrows flying to strike each of them square in the chest.

The battle was over before it had even begun, and Tori cracked a satisfied smile as she stowed her bow once more. Her merriment was cut short when she heard a strained cry behind her. Turning around, she saw Dan lying on the ground with an arrow in his leg. Panic filled her as she raced to his side, where Rocky was already trying to stanch the bleeding.

"Aahg! Get it out!" Dan screamed.

As she reached for the arrow, a sudden burning sensation erupted in Tori's hand. Before she could react, a blinding flash of golden light cascaded from her palm. When the glare faded, Rocky was stunned to see the arrow was no longer in Dan's leg. Reaching down to help his friend up, he stopped when he saw Tori lying on the ground a few feet away. "Tori," they cried, as they ran to help.

Tori was unconscious, but breathing. What caught their attention most, however, was her hand, and the small image of a pitcher of milk being poured into a bowl with a pair of bows crossed behind it. "What do we do?" Dan asked, frantically.

"We get her to Kenta, he'll know what to do," answered Rocky, as he began trying to lift Tori's arm over his shoulder.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek leaving Whitneys place proceed to look around the town. He heard a disturbance, a sudden scream. Recognizing it to be Dan, he immediately rushed towards the direction. Arriving there Larek saw how the two boys tried to drag a unconscious Tori. Larek asked the boys in a harsh tone."What happened here? Why is she unconscious?" The boys looked a bit scared. Dan stepped up to explain everything what happened.

"I see, so she went out when she healed you...hm..Guess i gotta bring her to Reiya shes a alchemist maybe she can fix her" Larek took Tori, lifting her up with ease and carrying her to Reiya.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Face palm' I re read Psy's post and well yeah I must of not read it completely. So hers my post]

She got up looking a bit happy at the fact that she has made some progress in her magic. When she opened the door she would be surprised to see Larek along with a passed out Tori and two of the villagers she seem to Reallly like, Rocky and Dan she recalled. " so what happened to her?" She asked them . They told her and she responded " take her inside and let me get a good look" she said her new feline ears twitched.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I'm going to 86 my previous post and rule all thisx including the gnoll raid as happening the following morning. As Reiya needed all last evening for the alchemy and research.]