Do mods work for Android phones?

RadioClockwise

Jun 1, 2016
I just started playing recently and I noticed all the mods that need to be installed. No matter what I try I can't get the mods to work. The game works fine though. I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, do phones like that not allow mods? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The mods are standalone apps. They have no phone builds because their maintainers have no reason to bother with phone builds.

RadioClockwise

Jun 1, 2016
The mods are standalone apps. They have no phone builds because their maintainers have no reason to bother with phone builds.

Thank you, so all I have to do is download the lastest mod? If that's the case, and I'm sorry if this is asking too much, can I have a link to it? Also, will my data on the app I have be transferred to the app or will I have to start all over? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thank you, so all I have to do is download the lastest mod? If that's the case, and I'm sorry if this is asking too much, can I have a link to it? Also, will my data on the app I have be transferred to the app or will I have to start all over? 

There are no apps for mods. They are flash files. So you'll have to use universal flash player to play them. Have no idea about saves, but it is a generally bad idea to transfer saves between mods. The download links are usually at the first message of the mod thread.