H-h-hello

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Welcome to the forum :D

You´ve truly stumbled upon an awesome game and community.

First of all. You need to find an avatar fitting your name ;)  (Not really necessary)

Aero_Ventus

Jan 30, 2016
Um. Hello. New person round here. Just get to know TiTS and even newer to the forums.

Greetings to you all.

Welcome to the forums, Nice to meet you! Here have a emoticon :parrot:  P.S I am envious of you got greeted by 2 harpies.

First of all. You need to find an avatar fitting your name ;)  (Not really necessary)

Now to the inter webs to find a Avatar!  :parrot:  

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Welcome to the Forums newbie!

Hello there! Straight to the point with the name, huh? I like it!

Okay now that's just freaky, the Harpy twins have the same post count /and/ post together. 

L

Lawleious

Okay now that's just freaky, the Harpy twins have the same post count /and/ post together. 

Yeah but one of them is a princess and therefore gets more praise :D  

CUm. Hello. New person round here. Just get to know TiTS and even newer to the forums.

Greetings to you all.

Cheers mate! Im the resident Cthulu of this forum and Im pretty sure Magic Ted wants me dead.

Anyway I recommend getting yourself associated with the rules of the forum (you can find it on the main forum index)

Here have some of my dancing minions as a welcoming gift  :cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
My greeting for person with interesting nick as meantioned.

Interesting it would be a picture you find.

Harpies has spoken while fluttering they wings, Cthulu whispered whispers of madness, Thou shall the H-Angel descent to grace with it 'light' this thread ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Welcome, lost soul, to this refuge of cursed and denied.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
hello there