OK

edman212

May 28, 2016
from what i have been told from other fans, Coc IS DEAD. Which really sucks now it seems why support tits when the text game i really like will never get another update.

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
Then don't support it. You presumably live in a free country.

Personally, I think that CoC is a pretty good smut product ( Certainly given me more mileage than most anything else ), so I don't feel cheated.

And I can understand wanting to move on and work on something new that doesn't suffer from being constructed upon the towering, rotting testament to your ineptitude at coding when you started out.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
from what i have been told from other fans, Coc IS DEAD. Which really sucks now it seems why support tits when the text game i really like will never get another update.

Then don't. You're welcome to fuck off if you're gonna keep up with this attitude, buddy.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It blows my mind not that people complain about a free product (CoC) - that's always been how the world works - but that people can't see why working on TiTS is a priority. Never had to pay rent, I take it.

edman212

May 28, 2016
IT is I really enjoyed COC, and don't get me wrong TITS kicks ass too its just when the end was written for COC i know knows i wasn't the only one who said what thjats it?

Sorry if it seems like i have an a problem savin, i play ur game too its just i think more can be done with COC

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
IT is I really enjoyed COC, and don't get me wrong TITS kicks ass too its just when the end was written for COC i know knows i wasn't the only one who said what thjats it?

Sorry if it seems like i have an a problem savin, i play ur game too its just i think more can be done with COC

Unfortunately, CoC is finished, and we all have an obligation to our backers for TiTS.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
@edman212

Wow, you actually took my advice and made another thread to cry about it.

Too bad nobody cares what you think/want.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Too bad nobody cares what you think/want.

I do as a fellow CoC fan. But since TiTS is Fen's proverbial cash cow now and CoC is over story wise, nothing we'll say will change a thing (even if the game code wasn't a mess). Actually, I am quite afraid an excess of moaning will influence in Savin's future CoC 2 work, Helspawn style.

Edman, nothing forces you to support TiTS, just like nothing forced you to donate for CoC back in the day (because that once was a thing, even if its execution was a bit questionable, but that's my opinion). You can always try the mods or play different CoC runs until CoC 2 is a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
What do you think CoC is a shounen? Stories have ends that's what makes them stories.

CoC has reply value all the stuff you can do and the TFs. Try he revamp mod it adds a lot of different ways to play the game. Survival for instance, is a way to force you in the world and making eat strange stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Meh so funny how people starting to forgetting that revamp isn't only one mod for coc and...lately likre 90% it adds is not even orginaly made by kitteh xD

Anyway vanilla CoC is finished so only way to enjoy CoC living is diving into mods world aseither perosn that enjoy or help with their continous denvelopment ^^