Will there ever be a way to change the color of our vagoo?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Akin to Rainbotox or some other procedure that isn't color scheme dependent? (I.E. Sylvan TF/Vanae TF)

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
There could be, all it would take is a TF to be written for it. Vaginal colors are one of the few vagina details that are currently supported, so it would be nice to be able to change it to whatever the player desired. It seems pretty narrow to dedicate an entire TF to, though, but maybe there's a way it could be worked into another TF. I'll think about it, but I can't guarantee anything. :p  

Well, I did state that I didn't want it to be dependent on a color scheme but thanks for the consideration. 

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Honestly I was having similar thoughts recently about being able to change penis color at will. I was going to suggest it be an addition to the dong designer, but now I'm thinking it could be a separate tf entirely that just recolors genitalia.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Honestly I was having similar thoughts recently about being able to change penis color at will. I was going to suggest it be an addition to the dong designer, but now I'm thinking it could be a separate tf entirely that just recolors genitalia.

Upgrading the dong designer seems like the better idea. That thing needs updating to keep up with the junk types we can get and adding more features to it would be lovely.

Also a similar device for vags would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Upgrading the dong designer seems like the better idea. That thing needs updating to keep up with the junk types we can get and adding more features to it would be lovely.

A pussy customizer would be a nice addition to the ship of my one female PC and the two herms.

As for a vagina colouring tf...chainwax?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016

Could possibly add firmware updates in the way of disks (you know because discs are totally going to be viable in the space rush future...) to upgrade your dong/pussy designers respectively. 

They'll be strewn across the already existing/future planets.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Staying (99%) pure human is such a waste tho...

Don't judge me, everybody mods. I've done it, you've done it, your grandma has done it. 

I make many builds, this one just so turns to be mostly human with pigmentation alterations. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

It's slowly there. I think the idea is to keep it limited to starting race dongs. Last I knew there was no leithan (or I just plain forgot) and now with the most recent backer version gryvain can be chosen. I'd love for there to be more, I agree, but all comes in due time.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
I never knew how much I wanted a vibrator that changes your color and type until now. Or maybe dildo machine type thing that fucks you with a color-and-shape shifting dildo that makes your happy zone shift to match it, giving you a custom color and type.

Wish I had the writing skills to submit an item like that .

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Honestly it wouldn't be too difficult to implement the color change for either penises or vaginas. Penises would only need a scene or two for the dong designer that adds/removes color parsers. The vagina customizer would be a bit more complicated because someone would need to create a whole new item. 

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Honestly it wouldn't be too difficult to implement the color change for either penises or vaginas. Penises would only need a scene or two for the dong designer that adds/removes color parsers. The vagina customizer would be a bit more complicated because someone would need to create a whole new item. 

Or just add vagina color to Rainbowtox.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Just as annoying as it already is?

Just tiny bit more lol. If that was the only way for this feature to be added into the game then I'd be fine with it. But personally I would like it to be an expansion on the dong designer/new item for vaginas just so that customization is a little bit easier. 

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Just tiny bit more lol. If that was the only way for this feature to be added into the game then I'd be fine with it. But personally I would like it to be an expansion on the dong designer/new item for vaginas just so that customization is a little bit easier. 

The vibrator thing somebody else suggested isn't a terrible idea.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
As much fun as rainbowtox is, I personally can't wait for some tfs that are more precise for my skin and nipple coloring needs.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
As much fun as rainbowtox is, I personally can't wait for some tfs that are more precise for my skin and nipple coloring needs.

If implemented, I suggest they be fairly expensive. 

The game kinda needs a credit sink. 

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

pretty much game logic... especially in certain asian mmo's. Get a bunch of items/cash shop items that are really cheap and have a random pool to give you something while the ones with specific things you actually want are more expensive. I've played a lot of Mabinogi in the past (hell no I didn't spend money on the cash shop) and there were certain dye items people in the in game market would shell out hundreds of thousands or millions of in game gold currency to buy them.

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015

It could even be 1 item similar to the fairy TF. Have a dial to pick the color you want and then inject into the part you want to change

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I would too. And I rarely ever get more than 20K at a bloody time before I lose interest and make a new character.

Though I DO like the, roll-the-dice feel of rainbowtox.

Oh I think it's fun and all. But my character has a lot of parts that are colored in a way unique to rainbowtox. So it's a lot of work to get it the way I like, and I'm terrified of tfs that could mess up my color scheme even if they would give me the desired trait/color I want.