When was X?

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
So how long before day one did the Planet Rush start?

How long before day one was each planet discovered?(Mainly Tarkus please please please tell me about Tarkus)

Why can't I find any dates in TiTS?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
From the beginning of the game, the rush started from a few hours to a day or two. Each planet, however, was scouted well before the current rush. Slow-boating portals takes a while, some of these planets may have been I.D.'d before even the last rush.

E: Spend time reading tutorial! Reading can answer so many questions!

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
From the beginning of the game, the rush started from a few hours to a day or two. Each planet, however, was scouted well before the current rush. Slow-boating portals takes a while, some of these planets may have been I.D.'d before even the last rush.

Gotcha. So the time the planets came into contact with UGC is pretty ambiguous?

That makes it both easier and more difficult for me. Thank you very much.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Gotcha. So the time the planets came into contact with UGC is pretty ambiguous?

That makes it both easier and more difficult for me. Thank you very much.

The gates are in the system well before they open, the rush for civilians comes later. UGC wants to make sure nothing bad happens.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

E: Spend time reading tutorial! Reading can answer so many questions!

I was under the impression that the rush had been going for a month when the player starts it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I was under the impression that the rush had been going for a month when the player starts it.

You are correct, 2 months. But that's when the gates started opening. The rush proper didn't start too much earlier:

A note appears over the recording, indicating the planet rush started almost two months ago, though most gates have only started going online in the past few weeks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh 2 months I thought in one of early builds it was meantione some closer to jsut 2 weeks since gates come online and 14th rush started o_O

Well 6 weeks may be or not much difference. Plus I not think it was said clearly that like with magic wand all gates comes online at the same second. So that 2 months could be true for those very first ones that went online. So technicaly devs still can set time of rush start with some minor changes to the one we atm know.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Okay, I've got a "When was X?"
When was Puppyslutmas?
I've seen it mentioned in the Wiki and I assume it to be an event, so I was wondering when it happens again.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you jerk off three times while praying to Savin you can unlock the option of taking both puppysluts to Puppyslutmas.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if joke or shemale.