Reaha x pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
All this talk of Amazon Cow Treatment makes me hope for the day we can get that for ourselves.

All this talk of Treatment makes me wonder if I'll ever find a use for the spare Treatment medipen I bought and is now sitting in storage after I found out I couldn't give myself a second shot...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
All this talk of Treatment makes me wonder if I'll ever find a use for the spare Treatment medipen I bought and is now sitting in storage after I found out I couldn't give myself a second shot...

Oooh, interesting thought experiment. What would happen if a Treated person were to be subjected to the Faux-Treatment?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Oooh, interesting thought experiment. What would happen if a Treated person were to be subjected to the Faux-Treatment?

Likely nothing, the treatment has a limit in its design. So yeah, they'll just give you a "what the fuck?" look.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Best part of the Treatment is already in the game, just needs sex scenes [thank you based Savin].

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016

Now I'm curious what it'd be like to Treat Lerris... I doubt she'd even be able to fit into that jumpsuit anymore.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to Treat Jill but she's a rather critical NPC so I can't even imagine it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I want to Treat Jill but she's a rather critical NPC so I can't even imagine it.

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Ohh my you got some evil thoughs up there. But I not sure if devs will allow us Treat all npc we wish. I mean say if one wish to have option to give Treatment to all story villains/npc this person not like too much. Treated will end as new zombie plague I pressume o_O

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Are we ever going to see more Reaha interactions (helping her love her pre-mod self(if that's what we chose))? Also can we give her Amazona, give her a treatment that goes awry after fully gaining her trust or even training with her at Ten-Ton?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Are we ever going to see more Reaha interactions (helping her love her pre-mod self(if that's what we chose))? Also can we give her Amazona, give her a treatment that goes awry after fully gaining her trust or even training with her at Ten-Ton?
Probably would've been better to have started a new thread over necroing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.