Innocence Lost - English H-Game ( Demo ) [ Nice Time for Roo, Corruption, Voyeur ]

JBGames

May 14, 2016

This thread is for questions, suggestions and anything else related to Innocence Lost.

Demo 1.5

Demo 1.5 RTP Version

( If you don't have RPG Maker VX Ace Installed )

Innocence Lost is a reality based adult RPGMAKER game that focuses on telling an immersive story
about a young girl who has to battle temptation as her brother's friend makes it his sole purpose to corrupt her.
It will also feature stories from her family that are also going through their own battles with being corrupted.

The game will feature high quality 3D renders, HEAVY corruption, Nice Time for Roo and voyeur elements, custom made sprites,
custom made maps,  sprite sex ( full game ), interweaving storylines, branching paths and a morality or "innocence" system.
As of right now there is no battle system in Innocence Lost as I think it would really be out of place and it helps to better tell
the story without the mindless farming of a traditional RPG. I'm open to adding it in the future though if the demand is there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JBGames

May 14, 2016
Should be fixed now guys. For some reason it added extra letters to the url's the first time.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Hmm, interesting, but I feel a bit confused where you plan to go with this. At the moment it does not seem interactive at all, you are basically reading a story, which is mostly because you are playing the character that is being corrupted, rather than the person doing the corrupting. And you have no choices for her to make, so it's basically just a story at the moment, I am interested to see where this will go, but at the moment, I worry about it's lack of gameplay. I hope it turns out good though, because I like games with good artwork, which this certainly has

JBGames

May 14, 2016
Hmm, interesting, but I feel a bit confused where you plan to go with this. At the moment it does not seem interactive at all, you are basically reading a story, which is mostly because you are playing the character that is being corrupted, rather than the person doing the corrupting. And you have no choices for her to make, so it's basically just a story at the moment, I am interested to see where this will go, but at the moment, I worry about it's lack of gameplay. I hope it turns out good though, because I like games with good artwork, which this certainly has

There's actually a story behind that. The demo was supposed to be longer but I had to trim out a good portion of it due to bugs. The first part is intentionally kind of linear to establish the story and once the first day was over with, it opened up and gave you access to the world and gave the option to choose side story's or the main story. All of that will be added back in the next update.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
There's actually a story behind that. The demo was supposed to be longer but I had to trim out a good portion of it due to bugs. The first part is intentionally kind of linear to establish the story and once the first day was over with, it opened up and gave you access to the world and gave the option to choose side story's or the main story. All of that will be added back in the next update.

One question I have, will the majority of the story be from Ash's perspective? Or will we be generally playing from another characters perspective?

JBGames

May 14, 2016
One question I have, will the majority of the story be from Ash's perspective? Or will we be generally playing from another characters perspective?

Well the game will be an episodic release but I haven't decided on whether or not I want the perspective to change in the different episodes. I've been leaning towards changing it cause I think it'd be a good change of pace and make things fresh each episode but I'm not 100% on that yet.

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016
Innocence Lost is a reality based adult RPGMAKER game that focuses on telling an immersive story
about a young girl who has to battle temptation as her brother's friend makes it his sole purpose to corrupt her.
It will also feature stories from her family that are also going through their own battles with being corrupted.

Sounds like a good idea. 

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I would suggest only one perspective change during the episodes. I would switch to Willy's perspective as he catches on to Russell's intentions so he decides to cuckold him or even nab his mom, sister, cousin, etc.

JBGames

May 14, 2016
I would suggest only one perspective change during the episodes. I would switch to Willy's perspective as he catches on to Russell's intentions so he decides to cuckold him or even nab his mom, sister, cousin, etc.

Yea, I was thinking something along those lines. Definitely wouldn't switch around to every character but I was thinking more like Ash, Willy and Matt.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I was thinking if it was also Willy's perspective, it would give his sister a breather since Russell would now have to also pay attention to his own family. Then we would switch back to her as she finalizes a plan to either assist Russell or work with Willy to bring Russell down. That was my thought process.

JBGames

May 14, 2016
I was thinking if it was also Willy's perspective, it would give his sister a breather since Russell would now have to also pay attention to his own family. Then we would switch back to her as she finalizes a plan to either assist Russell or work with Willy to bring Russell down. That was my thought process.

I doubt I'll go much into Russell's family much. Maybe a little cutscene explaining a little more of his background but he's more of a loaner who's parents have pretty much disowned him.

But yea, Willy will be key into telling more of the story. Especially when it comes into introducing the Big Tony character.

JBGames

May 14, 2016
New character I'm working on. Figured I'd give you guys a little preview. She'll play the role of Matt's mom. Was really trying to go with the MILF look for her.

Yqkek9Jl.png

JBGames

May 14, 2016
skin texture looks a bit iffy if you ask me... especially around the legs there.

It's actually wrinkles on the skin. I was trying to show that she's an older woman but I might have overdone it a bit. It won't take much to go back and touch it up. It comes through better in the original photo though. Had to shrink it down so it wouldn't take up the whole page.

http://i.imgur.com/Yqkek9J.png

JBGames

May 14, 2016
lmao this is what I thought... trying to emulate RL wrinkles and stretch marks with a 3D program is hard, specially with textures and bitmaps.

Trying to emulate real life anything with a 3D program is pretty hard, lol. Well at least with the program I'm using. The textures I use are actually premade. I could go and make my own ( which I might do one day ) but right now it's just not realistic considering I need to get out updates in a timely manner and I have a million other things I have to do for the game.

Anyways, maybe this pic is a little more pleasing to the eye. I went back and smoothed out some of the wrinkles. This is a side by side comparison of the pic I used for the inspiration for her.

csQH6nSl.png

JBGames

May 14, 2016
Another character I've been playing around with. She's a concept so no name or story yet but I think she'll eventually make it into the game, lol. :)

8j_Vn_P9_Gl.jpg

JBGames

May 14, 2016
Here's another pic for you guys.

If you click on the pic you can see it in all of it's Ultra HD glory, lol.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
:captainpop:  The skin texture is very realistic. You could almost pet the screen. LOL

JBGames

May 14, 2016
:captainpop:  The skin texture is very realistic. You could almost pet the screen. LOL

Lol, yea it's an HD texture. Eventually I'll go back and give all the other characters HD textures as well. Just haven't had the time because I've been working on other aspects of the game.