TiTsEd - A save editor

Feb 14, 2016
Version 0.7

Added support for editing vaginas, cocks, balls and other minor genital items. Decided to skip adding ass for this release and instead focus on the main attractions.

See original post for download information.

As always use at your own risk.

The ear length option does not change ear length

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Nagh as long this npc is taller than 16 it would still be considered as giant...or ust try include scene variants in case PC is close a lil bit taller that this npc (assuming you had set this giant height between 11 and 16)

I dont think there is an hard limit other than (2^32)-1 inches=109092,17 Kilometers. Since I compile the game myself I sometimes mess up with some TFs. Once I removed the size limit on Leitha charm then wore it for a while. Result:

You’re a good 77 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 23.47 meters in the more accepted metric system.

That's also why I started a new game soon after :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I dont think there is an hard limit other than (2^32)-1 inches=109092,17 Kilometers. Since I compile the game myself I sometimes mess up with some TFs. Once I removed the size limit on Leitha charm then wore it for a while. Result:

You’re a good 77 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 23.47 meters in the more accepted metric system.

That's also why I started a new game soon after :^)

Ohh my that height... Well I still rarely try push my PC beyond 10 feet unless there is some achiev to get for maxing height ^^

balmon

May 26, 2016
could someone please convert my sol file to a tits file i have tried getting it to work for hours and nothing  seems to work, also i can't find a guide about it(sol)  if there is then i would like to apologize for wasting you guys time and for my bad english 

View attachment day1.sol

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
could someone please convert my sol file to a tits file i have tried getting it to work for hours and nothing  seems to work, also i can't find a guide about it(sol)  if there is then i would like to apologize for wasting you guys time and for my bad english 

View attachment 3735

It won't work saved like that. Whatever you did to name it that won't work. Go back into your game, save normally in a slot, then use that file. "Save to file" then renaming to a .sol extension breaks how it works.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Yes, I was going to do more work on it tonight, get ass editing in, investigate why ear length doesn't work and maybe get the start of item editing working. 

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Will you also be adding perks down the line? If so you're a god.

Chae

May 30, 2016
Crashes every time I try to import a .TITS file. I'm using the offline standalone version of the game. I converted it from a .swf file to an .exe file using a converter and I cant seem to save the normal way... Saving to slot does nothing. So Im stuck using save to file.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Crashes every time I try to import a .TITS file. I'm using the offline standalone version of the game. I converted it from a .swf file to an .exe file using a converter and I cant seem to save the normal way... Saving to slot does nothing. So Im stuck using save to file.

Not .tits files, .sol files. Rule 101: NEVER CONVERT FILE TYPES. Your save slots are in appdata, in your browser company, buried somewhere different depending on brand, personal computer, and whether you're playing on site of through .swf.

Chae

May 30, 2016
Like I said. Im playing using a .swf file. Only I converted it into an .exe with a converter program. The game works fine. I just cant save anything. Trying to save normally does absolutely nothing. The save to file option is the only things that works for me.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Like I said. Im playing using a .swf file. Only I converted it into an .exe with a converter program. The game works fine. I just cant save anything. Trying to save normally does absolutely nothing. The save to file option is the only things that works for me.

Because you're not playing it right. It's a Flash program meant to be played in a browser that supports it or other specialized program like Air. Play it using .swf (in whatever browser or Air), save to slot, find the .sol file in appropriate location, edit to heart's content.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can open it as a .swf file too, if you have Flash Player (like from Adobe Animate). Then again, if you have that you probably already know how to compile an .exe player.

Err, anyway, you should just play it using a browser.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know why i get a error when trying to load the save in-game?

View attachment 3735

It's like you've never used a computer before. This is important stuff to know, so read the below and figure it out.

On changing File names
-No, you can't just change the .tits to .sol and expect it to work. That's like changing a pdf into an mp3 and expecting it to run in itunes.
-Save names look like CoC_n and TiTs_n with n representing whatever save slot it's occupying. Changing any of this will cause the save to simply not appear on the load screen
Save Locations:
      -Windows: Hit Windows key + R > Type %appdata% and hit OK > go to the search bar and type .sol > wait 30s and all your TiTS/CoC .sol saves should pop up
      -Mac: Either search .sol, or go to ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/ If not there, it'll be a little further in #SharedObjects/<random numbers and letters>/localhost

Regarding the above, obviously before you search for .sol have to have saved one properly. Then the search will take you to the proper save location. Shortcut that location, and now you know where to drop off your edited saves.

If you want a stand-alone player go here and download the projector for your os.

Chase

May 13, 2016
No no, not dead, just a week of hell. I'll spare anyone the details. I have most of the item definitions in, just need to make the ui and the back end to handle it.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Dude, ask fen to hire you or set up a paetron. People would pay for you to develop shit for them. I, For one, would hire you or someone like you to develop an HTML program for some of my DnD shit.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Considering the state of a near fully played game file - I've near done everything in the game with my character - is ~140 kb and can't be saved in .minverva anymore, I'm very much looking forward to full functionality.

Wait what?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Can confirm it, on-line version of Minerva britches at you about exceeding file size limit when you try to save TiTS .sol file from 0.52 onwards , egen with minimum changes.

Does this mean TiTS already yields more saveable data than CoC?

Squark

Jun 5, 2016
I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but...

I'm running the latest Firefox build (after Pale Moon screwed itself up) and can't quite figure out how to prevent it from autodeleting .sol files.  The problem is compounded by the fact that when I hit "Save" and check the appdata\roaming\macromedia\flash player\#sharedobjects\*letters and numbers* folder, it's empty.  So I have no .sol files at all (also means I can't save edit CoC).  I can imagine that the required setting lies in FF's config page...

I can, however, save to file and create .tits file, which the editor doesn't like.  Can someone please tell me which setting to change?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm almost certain this has been asked before, but...

I'm running the latest Firefox build (after Pale Moon screwed itself up) and can't quite figure out how to prevent it from autodeleting .sol files.  The problem is compounded by the fact that when I hit "Save" and check the appdata\roaming\macromedia\flash player\#sharedobjects\*letters and numbers* folder, it's empty.  So I have no .sol files at all (also means I can't save edit CoC).  I can imagine that the required setting lies in FF's config page...

I can, however, save to file and create .tits file, which the editor doesn't like.  Can someone please tell me which setting to change?

Look into privacy settings.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Settings-Privacy-History: Use custom settings: Accept third-party cookies: Keep until [they expire]

"Clear history" should be off