Kaede's weird view on relationships

Cthulhu

Aug 30, 2015
I've gone through both Kaede's New Texas and Uveto encounter, and in both she has made a comment on how Anno and Captain Steele are dating, even if you have neither had Anno as a crewmember or done any sexy time with her back or Tarvos, actually she still says the same line even if you never talked to Anno other than the Christmas ball.

I wouldn't actually care to much if it wasn't for me trying to stay away from having any sexual relationships with npcs that have sexual history with the pc's dad.

So my question is if this is just a bit of an oversight assuming everybody just takes Anno(which I dont), or something else?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
>not proving your worth to take your father's company by taking everything of his that you can get your mitts on and doing as many things and people as you can that he never got a chance to do

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I'm almost certain it's because nearly everybody takes Anno, as she's the most useful out of the companions atm with her willingness to buy any time of item for higher than I think anyone else will.

It would be more difficult to write also, if you wanted to include possibilities for 'has never talked to Anno,' 'Has met Anno,' 'Has taken Anno aboard ship,' and 'Has had sex with Anno before.'

I suppose Kaede encounters could be gated behind having sex with and taking Anno on the ship, as all of the encounter pretty much have her friendly with you only for your relationship with Anno. But that doesn't really help you at all as it would just remove some possible content for you.

EDIT: Also, I believe you can recruit Anno without sexing her, and then everything would make sense as Kaede could mistake your relationship with Anno, and Anno could assume you're trying to get in her pants but just aren't good at it, so all the sexual innuendo and the like are all misunderstandings on their part and you still get the travel bank and trash bin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cthulhu

Aug 30, 2015
I'm almost certain it's because nearly everybody takes Anno, as she's the most useful out of the companions atm with her willingness to buy any time of item for higher than I think anyone else will.

It would be more difficult to write also, if you wanted to include possibilities for 'has never talked to Anno,' 'Has met Anno,' 'Has taken Anno aboard ship,' and 'Has had sex with Anno before.'

I suppose Kaede encounters could be gated behind having sex with and taking Anno on the ship, as all of the encounter pretty much have her friendly with you only for your relationship with Anno. But that doesn't really help you at all as it would just remove some possible content for you.

EDIT: Also, I believe you can recruit Anno without sexing her, and then everything would make sense as Kaede could mistake your relationship with Anno, and Anno could assume you're trying to get in her pants but just aren't good at it, so all the sexual innuendo and the like are all misunderstandings on their part and you still get the travel bank and trash bin.

I have in the past tried going down the route of just taking her as a companion without sexing her, but every time she is referred to as your lover just for being on the ship it makes it that much harder.

Seems like it's a case of Anno being in a way like Liara from Mass Effect were bioware couldn't fathom you ever not liking her, guess I just have to ignore it when Kaeda brings up topics related to anno and the pc.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I have in the past tried going down the route of just taking her as a companion without sexing her, but every time she is referred to as your lover just for being on the ship it makes it that much harder.

Seems like it's a case of Anno being in a way like Liara from Mass Effect were bioware couldn't fathom you ever not liking her, guess I just have to ignore it when Kaeda brings up topics related to anno and the pc.

I believe in the writing team, and I believe they will eventually settle even an issue like this.

Your 200 year old, currently deceased, multi Quadrilillionaire(Not a typo, that means a 000 a quadrillion times after the initial two times to make a millionaire) dad probably rubbed his tauric vagina all over her face, and hell if you're half Ausar she might even secretly be your mom. You shouldn't have to think about that every time you go home to your ship after a rough month making people wonder why you have to talk to everything that could potentially talk back.

I understand where you're coming from because personally I don't like goo girls, but I feel bad leaving Celise alone all the time and then also not feeding her so I want an option somewhere in the middle. Like give her to your cousin.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I believe in the writing team, and I believe they will eventually settle even an issue like this.

Your 200 year old, currently deceased, multi Quadrilillionaire(Not a typo, that means a 000 a quadrillion times after the initial two times to make a millionaire) dad probably rubbed his tauric vagina all over her face, and hell if you're half Ausar she might even secretly be your mom. You shouldn't have to think about that every time you go home to your ship after a rough month making people wonder why you have to talk to everything that could potentially talk back.

I understand where you're coming from because personally I don't like goo girls, but I feel bad leaving Celise alone all the time and then also not feeding her so I want an option somewhere in the middle. Like give her to your cousin.

I don't think the puppysluts are old enough to be parental candidates. I'm pretty sure they're only a couple years older than you are.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

I don't think the puppysluts are old enough to be parental candidates. I'm pretty sure they're only a couple years older than you are.

Xeivous has it. Anno met Vic after Steele Jr. was born and while he was human.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I'm pretty sure she would have no problems with feeding on Tavros.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016

No, I meant not taking her being bad regardless of how she does when you don't take her, as she obviously wants to go with you.

Then not feeding her being separate, as I wouldn't feed her on my ship.

These are two things I would dislike about having her, if Bess didn't exist. Bess feeds her now. But pre-Bess what did my Steele do? Probably fed her behind my back!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

That actually sounds like the safest place to drop her off, but don't they have a preggo fetish? Once they find out they can't get Celise preggo, I wonder if she'd have to stroll into ... Beth's was it? Then its bye bye Celise. :<

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
That actually sounds like the safest place to drop her off, but don't they have a preggo fetish? Once they find out they can't get Celise preggo, I wonder if she'd have to stroll into ... Beth's was it? Then its bye bye Celise :<

That's Tarkus. Tavros is the station with Beth's on it. They still have sex all the time there though.

Cthulhu

Aug 30, 2015
I ignore Celise for the same reason I ignore Anno, not really into being eskimo brothers with your dad. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That's Tarkus. Tavros is the station with Beth's on it. They still have sex all the time there though.

Forgot Bess feeds her, I sometimes come by to breastfeed her ... even if the results make it difficult to get her green color back. xD

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I ignore Celise for the same reason I ignore Anno, not really into being eskimo brothers with your dad. 

Yeah, it's Vik's sperm going in and out of your vagina anytime you ladyfeed her.

Forgot Bess feeds her, I sometimes come by to breastfeed her ... even if the results make it difficult to get her green color back. xD

Yeah. I don't think she actually has a feeding meter like Latexy did though so it's probably fine.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Isn't she made out of what she's fed though? So her current cells at the start of the game are literally made of papabear's lovenectar. Then later on it changes.

Maybe she has the DNA somewhere in there, but I think you may have a misunderstanding how colonial single-celled organisms work.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Maybe she has the DNA somewhere in there, but I think you may have a misunderstanding how colonial single-celled organisms work.

I had assumed it worked at least a little like humans since she can't be single celled as she's visible to the naked eye. I didn't say ti was actual sperm she was moving around, just that much like Bess's fluid what she was is what she ate.

I didn't really look into her though as I've said before, I don't like goo girls.

It also should be said that my initial comment about Vik's sperm wasn't mean to be serious at all. It was a friendly poke and not supposed to be anything else.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
since she can't be single celled as she's visible to the naked eye

Have you read the codex of the Rahn? Gel-girl on Mhen'ga is one, Flahne. They are single celled. And no, this isn't just sci-fi mumbo-jumbo, there are large, visible single celled organisms. Xevious, damn you ninja'ing my link while I'm making this post.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Have you read the codex of the Rahn? Gel-girl on Mhen'ga is one, Flahne. They are single celled. And no, this isn't just sci-fi mumbo-jumbo, there are large, visible single celled organisms. Xevious, damn you ninja'ing my link while I'm making this post.

*Snickers at that last bit*

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016

Xei, thanks for showing me a good reference. Now I've learned something today.

Karr, the way you worded your post hurts my feelings. I specifically said I don't like goo girls, why on earth would I have read about the Rahn?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Cuz they technically aren't goo? Also, not liking something doesn't mean you can't be knowledgable.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Cuz they technically aren't goo?

They are goo-like enough for me to consider them goo girls. Just like Ausar are furry enough to consider them to be furries.

EDIT: Or goo guys. If there are male Rahn.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
They are goo-like enough for me to consider them goo girls. Just like Ausar are furry enough to consider them to be furries.

Far as I am concerned Ausar aren't considered furry... they have mostly human-attributes. Can't remember the fancy japanese word that's used but pretty much they're dog girls and you can take a mental image of it from the MGQ universe.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Far as I am concerned Ausar aren't considered furry... they have mostly human-attributes. Can't remember the fancy japanese word that's used but pretty much they're dog girls and you can take a mental image of it from the MGQ universe.

Your base races, (Ausar, Kaithrit) are kemonomimi's (animal ears in Japanese).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Can't remember the fancy japanese word that's used but pretty much they're dog girls and you can take a mental image of it from the MGQ universe.

Kemonomimi. Whoever says they aren't furry are denying themselves. It's a scale, ear and tail is just the tip of the iceberg. Ausar and Kaithrit are a step beyond.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016

That depends entirely on where you draw the furry line, which has been an internet debate for years. Which is why I said they're furry enough to be considered, not that they are actual furries.

The actually having dog cocks bit, even though they lack the sheathe, makes them a lot more furry than more fur would.

TO ME. Please everyone note that everything I ever post is relative only to myself.